Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
a partner required (Read 6319 times)
psilocybe
Ex Member

a partner required
Mar 25th, 2005 at 7:31am

Hi all
I'm new on here (this week) and are very very interest in a joint venture, but am affraid i'm not very experienced in the higher conscience.
I would appreciate a more advanced conscience explore with me my own and hopefully your own and i believe it can only help me develope my phsyci

IP Logged

Serena

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: a partner required
Reply #1 - Apr 29th, 2005 at 10:58pm

Hey Psilocybe!  Used to love those little shrooms!  Am quite surprised that no one has  answered your call to partner.  I am most certainly not advanced, but I will keep my "eye" out for you.  Peace.

With love,

IP Logged

psilocybe
Ex Member

Reply #2 - May 1st, 2005 at 5:39am

Thanks serena! Grin
I'm very suprised at the lack of response by all these minds that are interested in the afterlife and other realms that people in their thousands experience dailly!  Cry
I've come to understand that when it happens it will be free will and not some organised plan or plot! if it can be organised i think it will of done by now! Roll Eyes If some one who reads this has experienced partnered exploration please let me know as i've now doubts about the possibility ???
Hey serena! Shocked maybe me and you could try it??
We would need to pass some details to eachother, but you never know until you try!!
cheers again Serena!
Shroom Grin

IP Logged

Sydnei
Ex Member

Reply #3 - May 1st, 2005 at 6:06pm

Hi, Psilocybe~

I haven't been to visit this board in a while, and I just happened to check in tonight, and found your post.  I am sure you will receive replies, this forum isn't visited as regularly as the main forum.  I know that many folks on this board have had experience with partnered exploration...I have had a little.  I would consider myself a beginner, but not a complete newbie to it.  It does work...and I know some friends who have had amazing results.  Bruce writes of wonderful results and verifications in his books...and you can probably find some accounts in the resources portion of this site.  Perhaps the Retrieval Archive will have some partnered experiences as well.

I will check in here in a day or two to see if you have received some interested replies.  Wishing you the best!

Love, Sydnei

IP Logged

Serena

Reply #4 - May 2nd, 2005 at 11:26pm

Sure Shroom, I'll give it a try.  How about you pick a location and date and we can set our intents to see what we can "see".  Can't hurt, right?

With love,

IP Logged

Mendel

Frederick, MD
Reply #5 - May 10th, 2005 at 4:23pm

Shroom,

I've found it notoriously difficult to achieve
so far the canonical "PE" What I have
been able to do so far is venture into
other people's subconsciouses/astral realms/dreams and bring back verifiable info.
If you're still looking for people to PE with,
send me an email: michael@mysticalexplorer.com

-mike

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Reply #6 - May 13th, 2005 at 11:46am

my two cents from having found a PE partner: get to know them as best as you can, then it helps you find them by their signature. we all have a signature. sometimes in forensics, a psychic will look at someone's picture and find them that way, but I've found getting to know a person well also works so that once you do find yourself having a conversation out there with someone whom you are having difficulty with their identity (happens to me all the time) you will have a better chance to know you are actually doing it! this is a new art form, so have patience. love, alysia

IP Logged

Bethany
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Jun 17th, 2005 at 11:01am

Hey y'all I'm just sayin if anyone wants to partner with me just email payadime@yahoo.com and we can share some info and maybe get to know eachother! Oh yes and for AIM my screenname is GetCrunkF00 (with zeroes).

When I first saw this partnering stuff I was amazed! I thought it was just some insane psychic stuff at first but there certainly is enough evidence to prove it! I have been tormenting my mind with thoughts of the afterlife. Every time I hear about the murder of a child or some other horrible happening, I wonder what must have happened to that person. This is my solution  Wink

IP Logged

Ryan b
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Jun 20th, 2005 at 12:14pm

Hey everyone, i have very little experience but am willing to try partnered explorations if anyone is willing. My e-mail is chilipepperflea@vodafone.net and i also have msn messenger with that address. so feel free to add me or e-mail me if you want to have a go.

Cheers Ryan

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.