Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Gordon: Dreamland Sat. Feb/12 (Read 3443 times)
gordon phinn

Afterlife Knowledge Member

toronto, canada
Gordon: Dreamland Sat. Feb/12
Feb 9th, 2005 at 7:09pm

Friends, we've finally heard that my Dreamland interview with Anne Strieber will be on this saturday afternoon, sometime between 1:00 and 3:00 pm pst.  I assume it will be posted ont he website shortly thereafter. I believe you have to be a suscriber to hear it "live".
Thanks all for your interest and I hope you get to hear it sometime as it was great fun to do.
gordon

IP Logged

gordon phinn

toronto, canada
Re: Dreamland: "Mysterious Powers"
Reply #1 - Feb 14th, 2005 at 9:45am

Quote:
Friends, we've finally heard that my Dreamland interview with Anne Strieber will be on this saturday afternoon, sometime between 1:00 and 3:00 pm pst.  I assume it will be posted ont he website shortly thereafter. I believe you have to be a suscriber to hear it "live".
Thanks all for your interest and I hope you get to hear it sometime as it was great fun to do.
gordon

Friends, I hope none of you have had a frustrating time locating the interview.  I now know you have to go to the "www.UnknownCountry.com" site and click on the "Mysterious Powers" link to access it.  It is NOT on Dreamland, it's on Mysterious Powers.  Just found this out.

Will be interested to hear all your reactions.

cheers, gordon

IP Logged

gordon phinn

toronto, canada
Re: Here's a DIRECT link!
Reply #2 - Feb 14th, 2005 at 7:13pm

Quote:

Thanks for making this easier for everyone Herb, you're very thoughtful as usual.

gordon

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Re: excellent interview
Reply #3 - Feb 15th, 2005 at 1:06pm

A very good interview, very informative and enjoyable, any who has not heard Gordon speak about his book Eternal Life, How to Enjoy It, are missing out. below this post is a link to the radio station to listen to this interview. it's about an hour long but worth the time. love, alysia

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.