Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
How do I deal? (Read 2589 times)
shawna87
Ex Member

How do I deal?
Feb 2nd, 2005 at 12:41am

My grandmother died in October of the past year from cancer, last January my best friends father died of a severe stroke, and at the end of this January a friend of mine was killed in a drunk driving accident 6 days before her 18th birthday. I am having the hardest time dealing with this. I dont really see the point in living life if you are just doing it to die. Please do not think that I want to hurt myself in anyway, because I don't, I've just been feeling helpless. I want to know where my Nana, Ricky, and Cassie are. I want to know that life is worth living. I want to know why we are here. I'm only 18 years old and I've had enough of death, but I suppose it's just a part of life, right? If anybody has any advice for me, please post back ASAP. Thanks.

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: How do I deal?
Reply #1 - Feb 2nd, 2005 at 1:03am

I agree totally with Herb. The only way to get verification for yourself is to make contact yourself and it is so much easier than anyone thinks.

I am very sorry for all your loses. Sometimes life doesn't seem fair. Allow yourself to go through the grieving process too.  It is essential for body, mind and spirit.

Much Love,
Mairlyn   Cheesy

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

shawna87
Ex Member

Re: How do I deal?
Reply #2 - Feb 2nd, 2005 at 11:05pm

Thank you both very much. It's good to know that there are people who understand how I feel. I will most def. check out all the website has to offer. Thanks again! Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.