Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Two Past Life Retrievals (Read 6619 times)
Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Two Past Life Retrievals
Jan 30th, 2005 at 1:49am

Saturday Sharon (my housemate) had her first workshop in her office.............Past Life Regression and Retrieval of Lost Aspects From Past Lives. These past lives were something that we are still carrying the emotion from and need to clear it to keep progressing. There were 4 of us there which made it nice and cozy.  We did some third eye exercises with guided visualization.  She hypnotized us but it wasn't like she'd hypnotized me before. It was more like a guided visualization with a Guide holding our hands as we went into a meadow. It was very visual for me both times that we did it. And she assured us that we can all do the same thing ourselves. 

The first time my Guides were Buddy Red Bow holding my left hand and Maitreya holding my right hand and I walked from the meadow through an archway into a past life. I looked down and saw that I had on sandals, then saw that I was wearing a long robe type garment with a rope type sash around the middle. I had a staff in my hand and then I saw that I was tending sheep in a grassy, hilly area and that it was very peaceful there.  I was around 19 or 20 and male.  I asked my Guide where I was and he said Judea.  Then I asked my Guide what my name was and he said Mikah.  Sharon then said to see how we died. A band of thieves came along and took my sheep, knocked me down and crushed my head with a large rock.  Then we were to see if we needed retrieving.  Yes, Mikah was still tending his sheep. I approached him and started talking to him telling him that his family was waiting for him. I understood that Mikah had felt he'd failed his family when the men came and took the sheep, so he was still tending them. I turned into the Light and he saw his parents and brothers and sisters and had a very joyous reunion. As he went off with them, I gathered his essence into my heart center which gave me a very loving emotion. Then Sharon guided us back into the room.  In discussing this afterwards, I realized that I had a part of me that was always feeling like I was being taken advantage of and people taking things from me. I feel very good about this retrieval and I now understand where my feelings came from.

The second time was very emotional.  This time in the meadow, Buddy was still holding my left hand, but it was Jukro, my praying mantis type ET who was holding my right hand. When I saw Jukro, I felt that this one would be different.  We walked through the archway and I looked down and saw that I was an alien that looked a lot like the alien in the movie "Enemy Mine".  I thought, oh cool, as I fell in love with that movie when I first saw it and have watched it many times with a feeling of longing, but not knowing why.  Then I started feeling the fear that the alien was feeling, a very deep fear.  I was female and I knew I had 3 children waiting for me in my home. I asked where I was but didn't get an answer. I asked what my name was and heard something like Oooomgah, then realized that it was unpronouncable in English. So I asked for something that I could understand and finally got Myla.

Then Sharon said to see how we died.  I saw Myla running to her home to be with her children and then saw her with her arms(?) around them, holding them, and then everything exploded and they all died. Sharon then said to see if they needed retrieving.  I looked and Myla was still holding onto her children. She was stuck but they weren't.  Somehow I was able to communicate with her and told her that her children and husband were waiting for her and to look at the Light which I again became.  She did and there was a joyful reunion.  As I gathered her essence into my heart center, I was overcome with emotion and was crying.

So many things came together at once.  Myla's race was the native race on the planet and the killers were the race that wiped them out, just as the white man tried to do to the native races here on Earth.  Back in 1987 when I developed an intense interest in Indians and started reading and reading and reading, I was so amazed and outraged at what we (whites) had done to the Indians.  Now it was all coming together for me. I have a lot to think about with this.

I've tried to find past lives of mine before without any luck. Now I know I can do it with the same visualizations I did today.  Wink

Love,
Mairlyn  Cheesy

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Re: Two Past Life Retrievals
Reply #1 - Jan 30th, 2005 at 11:35am

V ery nice past life Retrieval Marilyn, congratulation on your  discoveries.

It's always amaze me how easy it is sometimes; to do  a past life retrieval and the understanding of the completion it bring to your well being, it make it much easier to understand yourself afterwards, in ways of where some of those blocks that we all carry came from.

Thank you sharing
With love
Romain

IP Logged

jkeyes

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Tucson,Az
Reply #2 - Jan 30th, 2005 at 1:05pm

Marilyn,
Thanks for sharing 2 of your past lives, they were really helpful in recognizing where some of our/my fears might come from that seem unreasonable in our/my currently focused life. I’m also glad that your experience included the one from another dimension.  A great example/reminder that we are quite larger than we generally acknowledge in this world.
Awhile back (about ten years ago), when I decided to do a past life recall with a hypnotherapist, he asked me what I was looking for with the session? I told him, since I was feeling pretty vulnerable, I needed to get in touch with one that would reassure me rather than deal with one that I would find out that I was one of Hitler’s henchmen etc. or in other words, “heavy duty”.  I got in touch with that of living as a Native American woman on the east coast before the Europeans and it was indeed very reassuring. It explained why I was able to embrace a very loving, humanitarian, and, I might add, a very radical, at that time and this, way of working with my 3 sons (T. Gordon’s, Parent Effectiveness Training) within 24 hours of reading it. My main point here is that I learned that I could place an “intention” on my past life experience. I could ask for one that would reassure me, whether it came to me in dreams or guided meditation, or one that would address a particular fear or repeated experience etc. that I might be having. I think that’s pretty neat.
Thinking about past lives and reincarnation, ever since I was first introduced to Joan Grant’s work, I kind of envied her and her ability to recall many of her past lives just through memory and some intentional discipline.  As a result, it seemed that all she had to do was to type the most “interesting” (relevant for her time and culture) lives out and have them published. She became a best selling author in Great Britain as a writer of “fiction”.  I imagine that many other writers are doing the same thing but they don’t realize that all they are actually doing –is remembering and adding some ethnocentristic embellishments.  Has anybody else heard of her?
She also had the ability to remember the work (during WWI) that she did at night, while obe, and on one occasion, even met one of the soldiers that were at the battlefield, during her obe the previous night-at her breakfast table.  Interesting lady!   8)
Jean   

IP Logged

freebird
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jan 30th, 2005 at 1:10pm

Quote:
The first time my Guides were Buddy Red Bow holding my left hand and Maitreya holding my right hand and I walked from the meadow through an archway into a past life. I looked down and saw that I had on sandals, then saw that I was wearing a long robe type garment with a rope type sash around the middle. I had a staff in my hand and then I saw that I was tending sheep in a grassy, hilly area and that it was very peaceful there.  I was around 19 or 20 and male.  I asked my Guide where I was and he said Judea.  Then I asked my Guide what my name was and he said Mikah.  Sharon then said to see how we died. A band of thieves came along and took my sheep, knocked me down and crushed my head with a large rock.  Then we were to see if we needed retrieving.  Yes, Mikah was still tending his sheep. I approached him and started talking to him telling him that his family was waiting for him. I understood that Mikah had felt he'd failed his family when the men came and took the sheep, so he was still tending them. I turned into the Light and he saw his parents and brothers and sisters and had a very joyous reunion.

There's something here that I don't understand.  If you are this person reincarnated into your current life, then how could he need retrieval?  The only way to get reincarnated is to leave the earthbound realm and pass into the Light, correct?  So if you are really the same soul as this person in ancient Judea, then how could his soul have still been on earth tending the sheep?  What you saw seems to suggest that it cannot be your past life, at least as I understand reincarnation.  Can you explain how you believe this logical contradiction could be possible?

Freebird

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #4 - Jan 30th, 2005 at 1:33pm

Romain, thank you for your very loving comments.  Yes, it is amazing how freeing something like this is.  Wink

Jkeyes, I'm very happy that this helped you to recognize some of your/our fears. And I do have Joan Grant's book "Far Memory" but haven't read it yet. I have soooo many books to read right now. It's hard to know which is next. Sometimes I get several going at once. LOL

Freebird, have you read Bruce's books?  In there, he talks about retrieving aspects of ourself from this and past lives. We, in this present incarnation, are a product of ALL our past lives.  Sometimes we get stuck and have to retrieve these. I don't really know how to explain to you (I used to wonder too) how we can have an aspect 'lost' and still be here in this body.  First of all, you have to remember that we are more than our physical bodies.  We are spiritual beings have a human experience. Our souls are greater than anything the human mind can imagine.  AND, all lives are taking place NOW. There really is no linear time; therefore there is no time. Everything that has ever happened and ever will happening is happening now. It's a matter of where our focus is.  I know, it's really hard to understand.  Anyway, it's not only possible to retrieve aspects from 'past lives' and still be here in the physical. Maybe someone else can explain it all better than I can.  Cheesy

With Love,
Mairlyn   Grin

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

freebird
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Jan 30th, 2005 at 2:41pm

Quote:
Freebird, have you read Bruce's books?  In there, he talks about retrieving aspects of ourself from this and past lives. We, in this present incarnation, are a product of ALL our past lives.  Sometimes we get stuck and have to retrieve these. I don't really know how to explain to you (I used to wonder too) how we can have an aspect 'lost' and still be here in this body.  First of all, you have to remember that we are more than our physical bodies.  We are spiritual beings have a human experience. Our souls are greater than anything the human mind can imagine.  AND, all lives are taking place NOW. There really is no linear time; therefore there is no time. Everything that has ever happened and ever will happening is happening now. It's a matter of where our focus is.  I know, it's really hard to understand.  Anyway, it's not only possible to retrieve aspects from 'past lives' and still be here in the physical. Maybe someone else can explain it all better than I can.  Cheesy

Marilyn,

Thanks for your explanation.  I have not read Bruce's books, but I have read most of the material on his website.  I think I can understand Bruce's theory of different lives being part of a "disk" that is like a larger over-soul.  But that is not really reincarnation, since each life is in a sense separate.  It's not as though a soul goes from one life to another in linear time.  That's why the terminology of calling something a "past life" doesn't really make sense to me, assuming Bruce's theory is correct.

Of course, it is possible that there really is traditional reincarnation instead, in which case the whole idea of aspects or fragments of the soul getting stuck somewhere doesn't make sense.  Either your soul is in one place, experiencing one life, or it is somewhere else, experiencing something else.  It can't be both simultaneously, or else it is two different souls, because each field of consciousness is by definition a separate entity.

All of this stuff is very confusing to me, which is why I still have not really made up my mind about the issue of reincarnation.  The idea that time is not real -- now that's something I find very difficult to comprehend!  I'm not sure it even is logically possible, because time is simply the measurement of perception of change.  If we don't perceive anything at all changing, then we don't perceive the passage of time.  But the whole universe is constantly changing, and we are changing, and therefore there is time.  Without time, there would be no change, and nothing could ever happen at all.  There literally could be no universe whatsoever!  My feeling is that time is inherent to created reality.  Without a perception of time, there can only be the primordial uncreated state, what Buddhists would call "nirvana," which is totally unchanging and in which nothing happens.

Those are some of my thoughts.  Perhaps the universe is simply too complicated for the limited human mind to comprehend.  Shocked

Freebird

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #6 - Jan 30th, 2005 at 3:24pm

Thanks for the link Herb. Yes, so much is to be learned from past life regression.

Freebird:
You said:  Either your soul is in one place, experiencing one life, or it is somewhere else, experiencing something else.  It can't be both simultaneously, or else it is two different souls, because each field of consciousness is by definition a separate entity.

I say that we are SO much more than we think we are. Yes, our soul can be many places at once. This is not something that I can explain to you. As Bruce has said, the only way to KNOW things for sure is to experience them yourself.  Wink

with Love,
Mairlyn  Grin

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

jkeyes

Tucson,Az
Reply #7 - Jan 30th, 2005 at 4:19pm

Freebird,
You make a great “central negative” through your wonderful questions/statements. They work as exercise thoughts to help me clarify my own tunnel vision.  Smiley
Marilyn,
I think that your responses to Freebird are sensitive and insightful-Thanks. Kiss

As far as Joan Grant goes-I wouldn’t worry about reading her book unless your looking for a quick fun read.  Monroe & Moen’s work goes much further on the how to’s for us all to experience directly by our own efforts our past lives including retrieval of aspects of others and ourselves if we so choose. As we move further away from looking to the traditional experts to tell us how to live and going more within to find our way, any advice on how to do this becomes more valuable.  Remember the story that goes sort of like this: Give an individual food-he’s fed for a day but teach an individual to grow food and he’s fed for life. 
Going back to Grant, even her most recent book written with her husband, Denys Kesey, Many Lifetimes, (1967) about trying to help others with “new” fangled concepts like hypnotherapy and past life regression, is old compared to this site’s info.  I’m just glad that you’ve heard of her-you’re the first person I’ve met in this country that has and I’ve been inquiring for about 20 years.
Jean   

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #8 - Jan 30th, 2005 at 4:40pm

You know, it seems like I've read so many afterlife books now and I always learn something from them.  I'm reading Rosie McKnight's "Soul Journeys" now and I already know everything that I've read in her book so far, but it helps one to have even more confirmation.  Gordon's book was such a delight to read with his wonderful humor, or is that Henry's?  LOL  So I know I'll eventually read "Far Memory" too.

And I agree that Freebird does make a great "central negative" through his questions and statements. They get one to thinking and expanding even more. Thank you for being here Freebird.  Wink  And everyone as everyone keeps this board running. Wink

Love,
Mairlyn  Grin

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

gordon phinn

toronto, canada
Reply #9 - Jan 31st, 2005 at 8:23am

Yes, jean, the Joan Grant books were a big, big influence on me when I came across them about twenty years ago. I mentioned her anme on this board a couple of years back and I think a couple of people had read/heard of her.  Certainly her autobiography is a classic for understanding psychic development. Now a lot of things that happened to her happen to me.
And the wheel keeps on turning!

gordon phinn

Thinking about past lives and reincarnation, ever since I was first introduced to Joan Grant’s work, I kind of envied her and her ability to recall many of her past lives just through memory and some intentional discipline.  As a result, it seemed that all she had to do was to type the most “interesting” (relevant for her time and culture) lives out and have them published. She became a best selling author in Great Britain as a writer of “fiction”.  I imagine that many other writers are doing the same thing but they don’t realize that all they are actually doing –is remembering and adding some ethnocentristic embellishments.  Has anybody else heard of her?
She also had the ability to remember the work (during WWI) that she did at night, while obe, and on one occasion, even met one of the soldiers that were at the battlefield, during her obe the previous night-at her breakfast table.  Interesting lady!   8)
Jean    
[/quote]

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.