Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Weird Dream (Read 4066 times)
Gretchen
Ex Member

Weird Dream
Jan 30th, 2005 at 12:24am

Hi All:

If anyone would like to try to interpret this dream it would be greatly appreciated.  Any insight into symbolism, etc. might help as I am at a loss for meaning on this one. 

I'm on vacation with friends (I don't know who these people were not recognizable) and we are sitting around talking when I feel a bump on the back of my head.  I reach up to feel it and it begins to grow like a pointy shaft or antler but more thicker.  I begin to freak out and break off the shaft but another replaces it, then another, and another.  The material is chalky and brittle like dried bones.  Everyone else begins to freak out and then the dream ends.

Any takers.....

Gretchen

IP Logged

LightSeeker
Ex Member

Re: Weird Dream
Reply #1 - Jan 30th, 2005 at 2:03pm

Gretchen:
Could it be that you have something on your mind, perhaps something you are 'projecting' about and you can't quit thinking of it and it keeps coming back over and over again, bugging you?

LightSeeker

IP Logged

Gretchen
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jan 30th, 2005 at 10:04pm

Hi All:

Thanks for the responses thus far Smiley  I contemplated the meaning of the dream for some time now.  The only thing I can come up with is there is a part of me, my psychic side, that I try to repress.  I used to cultivate my talents and while I did enjoy helping others I began to not like how people judged me because they saw me as a freak, for lack of a better term.  I felt I had found my calling in life and was helping people.  But while the people I helped were always thrilled I began to not like the feeling that what I said was influencing people and it was a talent I really didn't understand myself.  And then there was the reaction of others who seemed to take a step back and raise their eyebrow.  I think hence the freakish nature of the outgrowth and the repulsion of my friends.  The dream seemed to indicate that I could not stop what was happening to me that in reality, this is who I am.  But I decided stop all together.  I don't know why I think the growths are related to my repressing my abilities other than it bothers me that I'm doing it but just can't seem to embrace it as before.  My fear and freaking out in the dream seem to further reinforce to me that I'm going to find out that I am the freak that I myself am afraid of.

I'm a past poster of this website but under a different user name.   

Gretchen aka Bridgette

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #3 - Jan 30th, 2005 at 10:26pm

Is this Bridgette from Virginia that I used to communicate with?

Love,
Mairlyn (formerly TMIGrad, TouchingSouls)
Grin

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

nrgstream
Ex Member

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #4 - Jan 31st, 2005 at 5:22pm

Quote:
Hi All:

Thanks for the responses thus far Smiley  I contemplated the meaning of the dream for some time now.  The only thing I can come up with is there is a part of me, my psychic side, that I try to repress.  I used to cultivate my talents and while I did enjoy helping others I began to not like how people judged me because they saw me as a freak, for lack of a better term.  I felt I had found my calling in life and was helping people.  But while the people I helped were always thrilled I began to not like the feeling that what I said was influencing people and it was a talent I really didn't understand myself.  And then there was the reaction of others who seemed to take a step back and raise their eyebrow.  I think hence the freakish nature of the outgrowth and the repulsion of my friends.  The dream seemed to indicate that I could not stop what was happening to me that in reality, this is who I am.  But I decided stop all together.  I don't know why I think the growths are related to my repressing my abilities other than it bothers me that I'm doing it but just can't seem to embrace it as before.  My fear and freaking out in the dream seem to further reinforce to me that I'm going to find out that I am the freak that I myself am afraid of.

I'm a past poster of this website but under a different user name.    

Gretchen aka Bridgette

I can understand the difficulties with peoples reactions... I personally never talk about my interests in the afterlife or energy work to anyone, unless I know they are into it as well. Being a reiki practitioner or having "hot hands" is easier to talk about, though, than this afterlife business. Let's hope it becomes part of every day reality ASAP. Perhaps Bruce's communication device will help to increase awareness when it is completed?

IP Logged

Gretchen
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Jan 31st, 2005 at 8:27pm

Hi All:

Yes Marilyn it's me.  I tried to email you the other night but it didn't work.  I'm going to try again now. 

Bridgette

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.