Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Grief (Read 15537 times)
Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: Grief
Reply #15 - Feb 1st, 2005 at 4:24pm

Here's a link on that BBS to another one they have:
http://p200.ezboard.com/bfriendsalongtheroad

Cheesy

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Liamin
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Feb 1st, 2005 at 6:35pm

hello all,
I feel for you Aras, and Ellen2. I lost my son in November and I have felt as if I were stopped to try and "find" him now, as if I first have to work through my grief, or at least through a great part of it before I have "space" to go on and discover more about where he is now and how he is doing.
There is a time for everything and I trust that, if the time is right, I will know what to do,
I hope this helps some,
Liamin

IP Logged

ginger
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Feb 1st, 2005 at 10:40pm

I couldn't imagine the pain that your going through with the lose of your daughter. A friend of mine lost her 3yr.old son to an electricution in a public park. I have watched her pain. If I may suggest something that worked for her. Tonight, when your alone, turn off the lights, light a candle, and talk to her aloud ,as if she was there with you. Tell her what you want to tell her. For as long as it takes. But, before the end of your conversation. Tell her you love her, but, you really need to let her go for now. That you have been neglecting your other commitments. And save a place for me. You might be surprised. Put all your heart and soul into it. It worked once, it just might work again.  Good luck, God Bless, time heals all wounds, get involved in something that means alot to you.  Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.