Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Question about the light (Read 11601 times)
dave_a_mbs

Afterlife Knowledge Member

central california
Re: Question about the light
Reply #15 - Jan 31st, 2005 at 1:36pm

Cayce's guide expressed it "we become co-creators with God" by development, while the Upanishads view God as the abstract motive force sending Itself outward as both a universe and its population, for Buddhism it's just a big Mind thinking about being people, and then becoming more and more "enlightened" (there's a reason for their choice of words) as we turn loose of individual clinging to stuff like a material universe, personal ego-existencwe etc. Yogis go into the Light in nirvastarka samadhi (extinguising opposites and dualities). It's all a matter of viewpoint, like climbing one mountain, but from many sides that look superficially different around the bottom.

Whatever we cling to, we can let it go, becoming "non-attached",  and we continue, but without the need to carry that particular embodiment for our nature. Finally, all we need is pure emptiness, the Primal Void, because that's where we, God, :Light, and all the rest came from. Then you both exist, since you've become immanent and one with the God-essence, and you don't exist because your nature is empty. Buddhism calls it Nirvana.

From that perspective, you can see how everyone's activities fit into the overall scheme. Bruce and those like him rescue souls from local attachments. Yogis get rid of their own and go into less attached universes than this one. Dzogchen mentions many, of which this universe is called "Flower Filled World". As we die we go into the level of God-awareness that corresponds to our level of development, and we may seek out spirit channels to help with karma, Past life work operates to fix transitional problems across the threshold of here and there.  Psychotherapists get rid of here-and-now attachments that are harmful.  It's all a matter of letting go and surfing reality - or whatever you want to call it
- dave

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Jan 31st, 2005 at 2:00pm

Hi Dave and all,

Interesting subject!  Just wanted to add that it seems Cayce's Sources said the great gift from the Creator is to be One yet an individual too.
  It seems like this is what Bruce, Bob, and Rosie all learned in their own explorations of their inner space--they just used different terminology and concepts to describe the same things.
  My question is why does it seem like the Souls experiencing the ELS have such a different way of evolving than many other Beings in other systems or dimensions?   What went on here to change things, why did we choose to be so separative, and to push our telepathic and energy sensitivities into our subconscious? 

Justin

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Jan 31st, 2005 at 2:23pm

I can relate. it may be that the finite mind will not easily if at all grasp the infinite mind. all the more reason to eat, drink, and be merry? lol! wish booze could satisfy my curiosity sometimes. there is a key somewhere as I believe there is no question that can be thought up which has not birthed an answer yet and even this statement is somehow related to trying to fathom infinity or our ongoingness after death of the body. personally, I say with tongue in cheek, I want to transmute my body cells into another dimension slide as I suppose Jesus did. I do not know if higher self has that on my plate of experience so will say no more about it other than to say nothing is impossible unless I agree it is impossible.if I find I cannot be so glorious as to do it as Jesus did, I shall find many good reasons to bury my mass, thanking it for it's cooperation on my journey and rarely returning to look upon it's decay. oh yuck. referring to Gordon's book here how intrigued we all are and identified with our marvelous vehicles essentially used just to participate in mother earth mass with a slowed down vibratory rate. letting go, as Dave said is something we do all our lives, and it's scarey, but on the other hand, it can get extremely humorous to watch yourself doing the same thing over and over and maybe just getting a little better at it.love, alysia ps. I see your magnificense. thanks for joining us!
Tongue

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.