Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
MUSIC OF THE SPHERES (Read 5205 times)
Bob McKelvy

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Rockport Texas
MUSIC OF THE SPHERES
Jan 24th, 2005 at 6:42am

SmileyHad another one of those strange OBE’s that turned into a lucid dream towards the end.    You hear the term “Music of the Spheres” a lot.   What is it?  I don’t really know. From my perspective, I like to call it the music of the Stars and Planets.      In my first few early trips into deep outer space vie OBE, I kept hearing young children laughing and talking. Could not, make out what they were saying.  The sound was very different.   Take a million crystals with different tones, play them all at the same time, now bring the pitch of the resonating crystals up a hundred fold.    From there, you will get an idea of how they sound.      When you hear it for the 1st time, you become part of it.    There is no language, just a feel and a lot of laughing, and even an occasional giggle.     I heard this in all parts of space.   Took awhile to trace some of the sound.  Finally realized that it was the planets chatting amongst themselves in a high-pitched crystalline musical children’s voice.    Was this the music of the spheres?    This has always been accompanied by an extremely happy feeling because I was a knowing part of it.    We are all parts of this.    Learned a lot about the spiritual life of some of our planets and why they are serving as our host’s, especially Gaia down in this plane.  Her interaction with us has provided her and the other planets with a valuable learning experience

Meanwhile…… back to last night, Floated out as usual.  Since I was concerned about our Rain forest’s being destroyed in South America (Gaia’s kidneys) shot down there. Hovered at tree top level.   Was amazed by how clearly I could see the individual green leaves, was also amazed that I could see the spiritual side of each leaf. My thought. “ I must be in a much higher vibratory rate than I thought”      

Shot down to the ground, studied my surroundings and soaked up the healing peaceful energies that surrounded the area. I can now see why most of our medicines come from the Amazonian jungles.    Used to spend a lot of time in this area back in my boyhood OBE days.  The movie EMERALD FOREST is a good portrayal of this.

Looked up at the clear dark sky.  Was amazed by the brightness of the stars.  Gently floated up as I heard the music of the spheres again.  It was so peaceful, heaven for me.  I decided that I wanted to rocket to the stars to stay, never to return.  Tried to blast through the trees into deep outer space.   Heard a voice nearby, you can’t do that yet!!    My thought…. Drats…..…  L

As I returned to the body, drifted into a “turmoil” dream.  I call it a turmoil dream because a large tornado is the focal point of the dream.   From the dream diary, I would always have dreams about tornadoes after an extremely busy day in the Emergency room or a long killer shift in the lab. The tornado is the inner turmoil you experience from severe stress.

This particular tornado came on with its usual destruction. Knew it was the turmoil from the move that I am finally completing.    Dream had a new item that I did not understand.   Had a cloth bag of sea salt from Ireland in my hand that was handed down through different family generations, supposedly a gift from the Leprechauns.  Had this strange thought pop up in my head that the sea salt would protect me from all disasters, as I stared at the bag I was holding, knew everything was going to be OK…….    End of dream.        Thanks    Smiley

The Spiritual Adventure Continues .
Bob McKelvy Bob McKelvy Enter your address line 1 here bob.mckelvy.5@facebook.com  
IP Logged

gordon phinn

toronto, canada
Re: MUSIC OF THE SPHERES
Reply #1 - Jan 24th, 2005 at 8:54am

Thanks Bob, great experience! 
Umm, going to planets...I haven't heard that music as far as I recall, but as there's so much that I don't recall that doesn't mean much.  I have to do a hemi-sync meditation to retrieve most of my experiences.

Have had trips to the moon, and yeah, just like others have reported there are "buildings" on the dark side, with questionable experimentation going on within.  They are psychically guarded, as are all installations of that nature.  My imp. is that they tolerate visitors as they know we're not ever going to get our story on the front page of the New York Times.

One recall of trying a trip to Saturn but getting a bit spooked halfway there.  It can feel very cosmically lonely a million miles from anywhere with all that twinkling on the horizon, especially when Mother Earth fades from view.

But certainly the music of "planets chatting" fits with my conception/understanding of "ascended" humans moving on and up to ensouling planets.  Although there vastly evolved over the likes of you and me, I feel they still retain some human characteristics, and chatting/joking would be one of them.

cheers, gordon

IP Logged

Bob McKelvy

Rockport Texas
Reply #2 - Jan 24th, 2005 at 9:28am

Smiley Hi Gord,
Thanks for your feedback.   There is so much stuff out there there I do not understand either. A lot of it defies description because of our extremely limited vocabulary.  Your right about the fear factor.

I am driven by an intense curiosity about space  the planets and stars.  Going out on your own in space is extremely scary.  You feel like it may be your end, that may never be able to return. A one way trip so to speak.   Indeed, there may be places where we should not be. I don't know.
  I have been stopped a few times.   I  choke back the fear and rocket on.  It gets a little easier each time.  It's a "do or die" thing.     Hit the Moon twice.
Found a negative energy force on the side facing away from us that stopped me.   No longer visit it. 

Would love to go with you on a partnered visit through space  to visit some of the planets in the very near future!     Bob  Smiley   

The Spiritual Adventure Continues .
Bob McKelvy Bob McKelvy Enter your address line 1 here bob.mckelvy.5@facebook.com  
IP Logged

Firequeen
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jan 24th, 2005 at 11:35am

Aloha, as a child, just before falling asleep, I would hear the most incredible otherworldly music, Perfect.  One OB I was within the Earth and the music was coordinated with the earth, water and my movements, I had never heard perfect pitch, tone and sound before then.  Ive also traved the planets, about a year ago I was up on the moon too. There were these large black stone walls, smooth and engraved with a universal alphabet, a languge agreed apon by many universe.  I could read it.  It was a statement on how to maintain and keep the laws of universal love, light and peace.  What else are they hidding on the darkside of the moon?

IP Logged

Boris

Reply #4 - Jan 25th, 2005 at 12:22am

Somewhere in my memory is the story of a musician who had a near death experience, heard some really good music, and was able to remeber it.
He wrote it down, played it and recorded it.
He then played the recordong for others who had similar experiences, and they rcognized the music.

Sorry I lost track of that, but if anyone comes across it, let us know.

IP Logged

freebird
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Jan 25th, 2005 at 1:18am

Quote:
Somewhere in my memory is the story of a musician who had a near death experience, heard some really good music, and was able to remeber it.
He wrote it down, played it and recorded it.
He then played the recordong for others who had similar experiences, and they rcognized the music.

Sorry I lost track of that, but if anyone comes across it, let us know.

I heard of this too!  Unfortunately I don't remember what the music is called or who recorded it.  I think it's available for sale.  Maybe somebody here knows where to find it.

Freebird

IP Logged

Mr_Satan
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Jan 25th, 2005 at 5:50pm

Bob

Here is a page w recordings vlf radio recordings, the electromagnetic signals that the earth's field gives off.  http://image.gsfc.nasa.gov/poetry/sounds/sounds.html
It would be interesting if they compare to what you heard.  I think they have been speeded up.  Somewhere on the net are similar recordings of the sun. All stars and most planets give off signals.  When i spent a few hours listening to a bunch of these, i also got the idea that they may be communicating.

A relatively new theory has magnetic fields and plasma of humingous sizes connecting systems in space:
---
We now observe a superabundance of fine filaments across vast reaches of space. In the electrically neutral cosmos claimed by gravity-based cosmology, these filaments find no credible cause. But in plasma experiments with electric discharge, they are predictable.

Nobel laureate Hannes Alfvén, the father of plasma physics, showed that cosmologists are mistaken when they imagine that magnetic fields can be "frozen in" to a plasma. Electric currents are required to sustain cosmic magnetic fields. And now, everywhere we look we see magnetic fields at work: electricity is flowing across immense distances in space. At both the stellar and galactic scales, these currents interact with the magnetic fields they induce to create complex structure-strings of galaxies, galactic and stellar jets, and beautiful bipolar stellar nebulas-all with features never envisioned by gravitational theorists, yet corresponding in stunning detail to plasma discharge formations in the laboratory.
---
http://www.rense.com/general61/bbang.htm

MS

IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Jan 28th, 2005 at 12:03pm

Hi Bob,

That is a fascinating account!  Interestingly, Pythagoras seems to be the first person (in our short western history) to coin the term, "Music of the Spheres".   
  Edgar Cayce's Source also referred to the stars and planets as "Music of the Spheres"....   I definitely think you are on to something.  I have always wondered how sound as an aspect of vibration fits into the holistic and vibrational astrology i'm studying?  I just don't know much about sound and generally do not "pick up stuff" in a sound vibration format--mostly feeling and/or color.
  My brother is a musician and I've been trying to get him to work together with me on this subject, but he is a little passive of late when it comes to the esoteric...  Anyways, thanks for sharing this experience.

Justin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.