Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
psychic machine, electronic aids (Read 3794 times)
dave_a_mbs

Afterlife Knowledge Member

central california
psychic machine, electronic aids
Jan 14th, 2005 at 5:08pm

I understand Bruce worked on a psychic gizmo, and I wonder if anyone else has info on a practical electronic aid or psychic kludge.

CD and tape ideas require tuning into the author's mind set (if any). Other apparatus usually is little more than a focal point while meditating. Simple white noise, for example from an off-station FM, is a meditation target, requiring the same kind of effort as without it. Running water seems useful, at least it's a "live" sound generated in the frequency range we hear. 

Perhaps a truly suitable approach would be to devise a way that spirits might "attach to" or "inhabit" in the same kind of way that they attach to people. A logical system with multiple levels of feedback and various receptors seems possible, but I know of no such devices.

Besides the obvious practical value and its potential social impact, I'm interested in building and selling such things to my patients.

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

central california
Re: psychic machine, electronic aids
Reply #1 - Jan 14th, 2005 at 8:03pm

Many thanks. I now have a major download of neat ideas.

There's gotta be a way to do this kind of thing for $14.95, and fit it into a brief case.

I'll keep looking. Meanwhile, this looks promising.

IP Logged

Mendel

Frederick, MD
Reply #2 - Jan 14th, 2005 at 10:31pm

Hey Dave,
Having read Miracles in the Storm and a lot of the worlditc.org website, I feel that electronic communication with the afterlife is not that easy. The technology may be there, but its only in a few hands, so far.
The spiricom device seems like an anomaly that may've been enhanced by the spiritual connection between the deceased and the receiver.
Check out the site of Sonia Rinaldi thru the worlditc.org site (click on researcher's results). This is the closest I've ever seen to two-way communication where a survivor unites with a deceased love one.
-mike

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

central california
Reply #3 - Jan 14th, 2005 at 11:00pm

Thanks Mike -
I've seen "ghost images" on the telly, but always suspected that they had somethitng to do with the neighbor hooking cable to antenna etc.

The "resonance" idea fascinates me because in my professional practice (past life and analytic hypnotherapy) I've had to devise a Reimannian topology to explain the stuff I'm getting from patients. It essentially is an iterated complexion, meaning that everything today is a resonance of yesterday, and so on. I've been using these ideas for therapy, as guidelines when all else fails. However, I think there's somethting there if it can only be tweaked out. If you want some idea of what I do try mind-body-spirit-hypnoclinic.com where I peddle entity depossession videos.  You don't need to buy, just notice the kind of stuff it suggests. My interest is in getting something more tangible - if possible. Maybe someday ... eh?
dave

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.