Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Kundalini (Read 8646 times)
Raphael
Ex Member

Kundalini
Jan 14th, 2005 at 9:56am

I've just discovered this kundalini energy and it seems quite powerful.

I was wondering if any of you were doing actual energy work and if any of you were actually trying to "awaken the snake".

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

Afterlife Knowledge Member

central california
Re: Kundalini
Reply #1 - Jan 14th, 2005 at 3:22pm

powerful, but initially seems to lead back toward attachment to 3D world and not out of it - transcendent aspects seem to occur only after morre work - might be kundalini is only a side trip to an otherwise advanced practice?

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

nrgstream
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jan 15th, 2005 at 5:21am

Hi, yes I'm very interested in energy work, and awakened the kundalini energy about a year ago. I've experienced the kundalini syndrome very intensely since then, because I wasn't ready for it. Internal heat, pressure and emotional ups and downs.

I'm now using an energy called Reiki Tummo to help me out with this, it softens the kundalini energy and prepares the energy body so the kundalini can flow correctly. You can read about Reiki Tummo here:

http://www.padmacahaya.com/

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

central california
Reply #3 - Jan 15th, 2005 at 7:31pm

Hi Nrgstream- I was told that "tummo" is Tibetan for "fierce lady", and refers to what Evans-Wentz called the "Yoga of the Psychic Heat" (one of the six yogas of Naropa, I think).  Experts graduate by soaking sheets in water, then sit in the freezing winds, at 10 below or so,  to dry them. They steam! Whoever dries the most sheets gets some kind of recognition. After you have mastered this, you'll never be chilly again! Also, you're entitled to dress in white cotton as a sign of skill. Sounds like a good thing you're onto.

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

Raphael
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jan 15th, 2005 at 8:04pm

nrgstream you are interested in energy work ?

I would like to know how it helped you and how does this kundalini energy feels like.

Do you really feel it coming from the base of the spine and going up ?

Did it help you in any way with you spiritual journey ?

Oh and you raised it up to which chakra ?

IP Logged

Raphael
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Jan 15th, 2005 at 10:25pm

Hi Star spirit

What I just started to learn is the NEW system by Robert Bruce.

I'll not take Kundalini Yoga for now (money and time issues) so this is a good alternative. Maybe better actualy.  And it is totally free !!!!  Grin

http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=6

I wanted to hear what type of energy body exercices you were doing and what were your thoughts on Robert Bruce's system.

IP Logged

nrgstream
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Jan 16th, 2005 at 12:18pm

Quote:
nrgstream you are interested in energy work ?

I would like to know how it helped you and how does this kundalini energy feels like.

Do you really feel it coming from the base of the spine and going up ?

Did it help you in any way with you spiritual journey ?

Oh and you raised it up to which chakra ?

The kundalini energy feels to me like a strong flow of energy that moves upwards from the 1st chakra and burns away any energy blockages or energy "stuff" that is in the way. I'm still in the process of cleaning  my energy system, but I'm looking forward to when the kundalini is flowing more smoothly. That's when the spiritual benefits will start to manifest.

To me, there doesn't seem to be a linear way in which the kundalini progresses. Instead of cleaning one chakra and then moves on to the next, it feels more like my entire energy body is gradually cleaned by this upwards flow.

I mentioned Reiki Tummo, which I practice to speed up the process. Admittedly I'm only self-attuned to this energy, but it still does all the things described in the brochure. Smiley

So, from what I've experienced so far, the kundalini energy can feel warm and peaceful when I'm relaxed and channeling Reiki Tummo, or it can feel like a volcano when I'm stressed.

IP Logged

Lights of Love

Reply #7 - Jan 17th, 2005 at 8:41am

I first experienced the Kundalini many years ago.  It was for the most part spontaneous although I did use my intention to raise it. 

Believe me... when... if you experience the Kundalini energy... you will know it!  It is so very powerful and is most definitely physically felt as it activates and moves up your spine.  It is very, very powerful!  You can make no mistake about it.  Your chakras must also be open in order for the Kundulini to rise.  With me it began at the base of my spine and rushed up through the top of my crown and I was engulfed in white light.

Love and peace,
Kathy Smiley

Tread softly through life with a tender heart and a gentle, understanding spirit.

IP Logged

Tim Furneaux
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Jan 17th, 2005 at 9:16am

Hi Friends,  There's one excellent book on the Tibetan system: The Bliss of Inner Fire, by Lama Thubten Yeshe, published by Wisdom Publications. A fine supplemental book is: Readings on the Six Yogas of Naropa, translated by Glenn Mullin, Snow Lion Publications....Tim

IP Logged

nrgstream
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Jan 17th, 2005 at 8:16pm

Quote:
Hi Nrgstream- I was told that "tummo" is Tibetan for "fierce lady", and refers to what Evans-Wentz called the "Yoga of the Psychic Heat" (one of the six yogas of Naropa, I think).  Experts graduate by soaking sheets in water, then sit in the freezing winds, at 10 below or so,  to dry them. They steam! Whoever dries the most sheets gets some kind of recognition. After you have mastered this, you'll never be chilly again! Also, you're entitled to dress in white cotton as a sign of skill. Sounds like a good thing you're onto.

Dave,
a while back I read about the life of a skilled tai chi practitioner. When he was young, he and the other kids had to go outside every morning in the middle of winter, and wasn't allowed inside to eat breakfast until steam rose from their bodies. Seems a bit extreme, this was early last century. I'm not sure kids are taught chi gung that way anymore.

On hot days during summer, he used to go out in the sun and stand in a place where one normally wouldn't want to be for more than a few minutes. When he went through the tai chi motions, he quite quickly began to feel cool despite the high temperature.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.