Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Re: Free Meditation CD! (Read 9600 times)
Raphael
Ex Member

Re: Free Meditation CD!
Jan 13th, 2005 at 9:19am

I managed to get all the hemi sync files from the net.

If it interests any of you just tell me.

IP Logged

Raphael
Ex Member

Reply #1 - Jan 13th, 2005 at 1:42pm

Sadly I'm in Canada and study at a university... so as a student I am not rich.

I understand your point of view but note that I have real mp3 copies and they work. Also note that the price of the whole 7 waves is way too high for most people and finally if TMI had such a noble and spiritual idiom they would have released to the public their technology to reach focus 27 and up.

Also we don't hear much from them anymore and I'm not sure that they really contribute that much to spirituality. They release tons of basic product to relax, help with physical pain and all that stuff but nothing for the spiritual side anymore.

Also I believe ina world where the rich share with the poor so costly products like the Gateway series should be bought if you have the money but otherwise spirituality trumps all in my opinion.

As for karma, well it depends of what you mean. Sharing the files would actually be good since you help people raise their vibrations and get closer to the truth.

But I respect your point of view.

IP Logged

Raphael
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jan 14th, 2005 at 9:59am

I hate you, I'm feeling guilt now and all I wanted was to try that damn technology  Angry

Anyhow I think you made a mistake, Wave VII goes to focus 21 not 27.

The more "powerfull" stuff is only available at their research center (like the ones for focus 34-35 and I heard they now go to focus 49.

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #3 - Jan 14th, 2005 at 12:36pm

Hello Herb;
Long time no hear.. 8)
Yes the "vibe flow" is a great cd, in a matter of fact i was doing it yesterday afternoon, first time since TMI, and this time it was more powerfull, i was lucky i did not click out in the previous time or this one.
I truly believe it's one cd that you could do a lot with it, and even access higher level if you want to.
Like magnajoe said, you can access any level if you put your intent to do so, from any focus levels even from F10.
As for F27 it's avalaible on the "Going Home series" if anyone is interested. They haven't transfer it to CD yet, like Laurie said they have try to sell all the tapes they have bf transfering them to CD's.
So now for me the decision is which program to take next...Guideline or lifeline..somehow i'm getting drawn to Guideline first...what so you think?
I know you've done lifeline, was it the appropriate way for you?
With love
Romain

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #4 - Jan 14th, 2005 at 12:45pm

[quote author=Raphael link=board=afterlife_knowledge;num=1105626709;start=0#5 date=01/14/05 at 08:59:04]I hate you, I'm feeling guilt now and all I wanted was to try that damn technology  Angry

Hello Raphael;
Here you go fellow canadian, and poor student, i've got an extra copie of F3 to F10 tapes...not copy as such, it the real thing from TMI, it was sent to me by mistake and they told me to keep it of give it to someone who need it. Today is your lucky day. Roll Eyes

The first tape teach you to reach F3 and the second one teach you to reach F10..you are welcome to it for free if you want to, i'll send them to you if you want to, and after you finished with them give them to someone else free of charge also.
Sent me you address and i'll mall it to you if your interested
With love
romain

IP Logged

Raphael
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Jan 15th, 2005 at 8:15pm

Star spirit: Thanks for the offer but for some reason I will decline the offer. I have a bad feeling about this. Plus I'm quite interested in energy work right now so I might need to work on my energy body before atempting anything special. I astral projected ONCE about 4-5 years ago and thats it. Nothing else.

Working on your energy body makes your quest easier by what I heard.

By the way you seem pretty advanced. How is it in the upper levels ?

ROMAIN : Thank you for the tapes. Sadly I was at tape 4 so I did these two tapes already. I guess others would need them more then me. But it's incredible just how people are willing to help me after I talked about this. I thought I was alone lol Star was ready to pay half of the cost of my trip to Texas and you were ready to give me 2 tapes. wow

IP Logged

AH1976

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Midlands, UK
Reply #6 - Jan 15th, 2005 at 8:52pm

This is all something that interestes me, the idea of the gateway voyage cd's and trying them etc, but looking into it I have a few questions.

1) Is it a test/excercise of your imagination or is it something else, by that I mean do you have to actually think about and create what you experience or does it come to you freely?

2) What does it feel like when you do it? how do you even know it is working?

3) You talk about higher levels, and the gateway system goes to level21, once you reach that how do you go higher?

4) A yahoo TMI group was mentioned is it open to all? are there any requirements? is it open to absolute beginers?

Thanks in advance for any input Smiley

IP Logged

CelestialWay
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Jan 15th, 2005 at 10:21pm

I am a newbie to this site and just wanted to ask a question, that I will get to in just a moment. I have been reading a book which mentioned Robert Monroe and his discoveries.

I, being the person that I am, had to go on the internet to verify that it wasn't just more hype.  I ordered one CD, Remembrance, which has been very helpful in helping me to focus more.
I would love to have an OBE, but have not been able to as yet, well not that I remember at least. Then comes the question, I have been informed that because I choose to be a smoker and social drinker, and by social I mean that I drink 4 times a year, that I will never be able to astral travel, because my life choices cause my vibrations to be too low.

I cannot accept that because I smoke and occasionally drink, that I am somehow not of a quallity of life that would allow me such an experience. Any suggestions as to what CD to purchase that would help me to have an OBE? I know that they are rather spendy and I will have to save for some time to be able to purchase them.
Any comments?  Shocked

IP Logged

Raphael
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Jan 15th, 2005 at 10:31pm

It's not about how you live your life, it's about how clear and peaceful your mind is.

Some people drink a lot, smoke weed etc etc and have astral projections without even training for them.

Some live perfect lives and can't project.

The thing is, if you want to improve with your habilities it is suggested to have discipline and a healthy life. If you live like there is no tomorrow and in your mind it's "everyone for himself" you will have difficulties.

So I wouldn't worry if I were you.

IP Logged

CelestialWay
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Jan 17th, 2005 at 12:40pm

I joined the Yahoo group as suggested, however there isn't much activity there  Sad Or at least not as  I was expecting, seems I'm always a day late and a dollar short. Cry
By the time I find something that truly interests me, everyone else has moved on to something bigger and better... I will continue to post here and continue my search for networking possiblitilites.  Grin

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Re: Hemi on the cheap..
Reply #10 - Jan 17th, 2005 at 12:44pm

Quote:
Romain:

The only advantage to TMI/Virginia is meeting other similarly stationed Earthlings, so she says. (If you join the TMIexplorers Yahoo! Group, you'll learn that many are well beyond 99).

Peace,

Herb

Hi Herb;
Yes that the advantage of TMI, and i love it.. Roll Eyes
As for the yahoo groups, i am in a few of those namely,F10-F35-TMIexploreres-TMI forum-TMI Voyager3000-VLM list the old topioca and a few others. Roll Eyes I love to read.. Grin
and also aware of all the different names some of us here used in different groups..but mine is always the same..Romain.. Cheesy

and as for my next TMI, i really think guideline will be the next one, have you done it?
With love
Romain

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.