Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
gordon on radio sat.15th (Read 6471 times)
gordon phinn

Afterlife Knowledge Member

toronto, canada
gordon on radio sat.15th
Jan 12th, 2005 at 5:58pm

Friends, once again I will be on the toronto radio station CFRB (1010AM) this saturday night at 8:00est., discussing, not surprisingly, disaster retrievals.  A link to this site will be posted on the show's site, and I will definitely be mentioning experiences other than my own.
To listen on your computer, no matter where you live, go to "www.virtuallystrange.net/mindshift" and click on the "listen live" box.  Works like a charm usually.

thanks, gordon phinn

IP Logged

gordon phinn

toronto, canada
Re: gordon on radio sat.15th
Reply #1 - Jan 13th, 2005 at 3:36pm

Thanks for the info herb.  I did not know I could offer myself up; never occured to me!

gordon

ps I've never heard the show

IP Logged

F.
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jan 13th, 2005 at 11:14pm

Gordon you'd be great on Coast to Coast!

Back when Art Bell was hosting, I heard an interview with Bruce Moen.  That interview changed my life.

After that, I read all of Bruce books .... where I was lead to Robert Monroe's work ... then Seth, then Abraham Hicks, Elias, etc.   It's been an amazing ride ... all thanks to Bruce and Coast to Coast.

If you have a web site .... a book .... can stay up late (the show's guests are on between 2AM and 4AM Eastern) and have a compelling topic (and you do!) , you'd make a great guest.

IP Logged

Ray

Ohio
Reply #3 - Jan 16th, 2005 at 9:15pm

Gordon it was great actually talking to you on the radio show. But I really feel you should think about having a 2 day - weekend workshop or seminar in Toronto. I'm going to one of Bruce's in march and would gladly attend yours as well. I think you would easily get enough people to attend. Lets get your friends at mindShift to help advertise.

Ray

IP Logged

gordon phinn

toronto, canada
Reply #4 - Jan 17th, 2005 at 9:12am

Ray,
thanks for your call and vote of confidence.  I've thought a few times of holding some kind of seminar here in Toronto, but haven't actually gotten to doing it.
I used to give talks and seminars for a local group here called "The Explorers Network", and was kept quite busy with that for about three years.  If you google that you'll get their website, but they've gone into suspension for a time.  Since they've ceased activities, I've wondered what to do, if anything.
Right now I'm busy just trying to set up bookstore readings/signings for my book.
Do you really think a sufficient number of people would want to trek all the way here for a weekend seminar? (you know, travel and accomodation costs etc.?)
I guess since I learned the whole thing by reading Bruce's first book and using the "Going Home" set of hemi-sync tapes, I assume others would do that also.  But perhaps I'm forgetting the group energy generated in the teaching situations that Bruce uses.
What I really want to show folk is how to merge/communicate with Higher Self.  That seems to be my mission.  But since my own exploration of that won't be completed until book three of my trilogy (the first you have, the second is completed and at the publishers and the third to be written this year) I have this nagging feeling I shouldn't be teaching it till the trilogy's done. But maybe I'm wrong.

If anyone, including you Ray, reading this, feels like they'd like to spash out for a weekend seminar in Toronto some time, let me know and I'll try to figure out the logistics.  Certainly there's plenty of new-age type retreats north of the city, in beautiful settings, that can be hired for such a purpose.  And although it's wickedly cold here right now, the summers' are beautiful.

cheers for now: gordon

IP Logged

scottyswotty
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Jan 17th, 2005 at 1:44pm

Gordon - as you know, I would love it if you taught or set down in words a step by step method for communicating with and accessing 'higher self'. (although appreciate there are many methods to access it).

I am finding it difficult enough to wait for your 2nd book let alone 3rd and then that!

although i doubt I will be able to trek all the way from New Zealand up to Toronto!

oh well, maybe you might  need a lay-personm reviewer for a higher self manuscript or something...   

IP Logged

SheilaC
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Jan 17th, 2005 at 9:05pm

Hi Gordon, I live in Toronto and I'd certainly be interested in a seminar.  I've been to the Monroe Institute for Gateway, and want to definitely go back for more, but the cost and time involved is somewhat of a deterrent.  Even if I do their Lifeline program, I would appreciate another perspective as well.

Cheers, Sheila  Wink

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Jan 17th, 2005 at 11:27pm

Grin Gordon if you get on Coast to Coast I recomend George Noory as the interviewer. I like Art Bell and he still hosts 2 or 3 times a week here in the states, but he's gotten more and more political minded and drifted away from interviewing the stranger side of life's mysteries, therefore I listen to George Noory more on coast to coast. although I did hear Art interview Bruce once and it seemed to go well, especially after Ginny phoned in lol! I can put your name down on the request list if we could get u on there. you sound great on the radio. not saying that because I'm biased Roll Eyes ok?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.