Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Looking Beyond The Fishbowl (Read 3202 times)
Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Looking Beyond The Fishbowl
Jan 10th, 2018 at 1:38am

I'd like to help promote a book called Looking Beyond The Fishbowl by Giulia Jeary Knap from Italy.   I'm honored that she mentions me and my book and also gives an excerpt from my book!  I'm so lucky that I am contacted and make connections with people from all over the world who share my experiences and beliefs. 

There's a free Kindle download that goes through Jan 10.  Sorry I didn't share this earlier but here's the link: https://www.amazon.com/Looking-Beyond-Fishbowl-Perspective-Reincarnation-ebook/d...

Here is the blurb from Amazon: 
"Author, astral traveller and mediumship and Afterlife researcher Giulia Jeary Knap returns with this in-depth analysis of inspiring reports from near-death experiencers and mediumistic accounts, as well as her own out-of-body experiences, to reassure us that death does not exist. The notion of multiple lives, so often misunderstood, cannot separate us. We are not all robots placed unwillingly in an overpowering and overcomplex system of life, death and rebirth that is beyond our control.

We never really lose the people dear to us, not even in our darkest moments. The spirit world is in fact our world; and we all have a mission in life, one we choose beyond space and time, which guides us every day and always, even through the circumstances and with the people that seem to cross our paths by chance.

Within this material realm, we are all like goldfish swimming in a bowl - but when we learn to look beyond the fishbowl, we will see that the temporary and apparently restrictive experience of earthly life enables us to make a brave and selfless contribution to the great spiritual design of which we are all an integral part."

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Re: Looking Beyond The Fishbowl
Reply #1 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 12:48pm

I will take a look at this book today. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Reading your comment reminds me of some things, so I will also hold forth a bit.

Generally, the common misunderstanding of reincarnation is due to human's very limited 3D (only) perspective. Time and space parameters are only part of the physical experience - continually shaping human experience, perception and interpretation.

In great contrast, beyond the 3D only perception (what I now call an All-D perspective), reincarnation immediately becomes something very different. It cannot be life after life, as there is no time in the non-3D to segment the lives. So, the lives that are a part of us can only be happening all at once. It is not a succession of life after life after life.

This would also mean that there is no karma. Interestingly, it is just another guilt trip (e.g., like the Christian idea of original sin, or the conspiracy theorist's conclusion of a prison planet, or the assumed need for escape velocity, or ???).

All is always well.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #2 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 1:08pm

Subtle Traveler wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 12:48pm:
I will take a look at this book today. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Reading your comment reminds me of some things, so I will also hold forth a bit.

Generally, the common misunderstanding of reincarnation is due to human's very limited 3D (only) perspective. Time and space parameters are only part of the physical experience - continually shaping human experience, perception and interpretation.

In great contrast, beyond the 3D only perception (what I now call an All-D perspective), reincarnation immediately becomes something very different. It cannot be life after life, as there is no time in the non-3D to segment the lives. So, the lives that are a part of us can only be happening all at once. It is not a succession of life after life after life.

This would also mean that there is no karma. Interestingly, it is just another guilt trip (e.g., like the Christian idea of original sin, or the conspiracy theorist's conclusion of a prison planet, or the assumed need for escape velocity, or ???).

All is always well.

In general agreement, Subtle Traveler, and omitting specifics as irrelevant to the original post.

Recalling the metaphor of a fish tank as an example of How Quantum Physics Works - in the understanding that nobody understands how quantum physics works.  Shocked

Thank you, Vicky, for the infos. Always a pleasure.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #3 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 7:33pm

Hi Morrighan

General is good. Thanks. That's where I was aiming.

I started the book today, but I am not sure that I will read the whole thing. The author quickly introduced her Fish Bowl as an analogy for "her physical experience". She explains that 'not knowing' throughout her life (because she is within the perceptual limits of the fish bowl) eventually became something accepted or concluded. I kind of agree with this myself (e.g., I am here with certain 3D limitations for a purpose).

fwiw, I did not see any references to quantum physics in the book (yet). I skimmed the book before beginning my reading. The author seems much more oriented to present day, non-scientific writers (including Vicky, Brian Weiss, Jane Roberts-Seth, Robert Moss), and dedicates whole sections to their ideas and written work.

I do not understand quantum physics well enough to discuss it either. There are select people who understand quantum physics well enough to talk about it with non-physical considerations. Tom Campbell (TOE) comes to mind (there are others). And, I am not necessarily advocating his work with this statement.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #4 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 9:16pm

Subtle Traveler,

I agree with your views on reincarnation. 

I'm curious what fwiw means??  I've seen you use it before and I still haven't figured it out, LOL.  I'm not good with abbreviations.  I remember the first time someone wrote that they thought that Robert Monroe and Bruce Moen were from the same HS and I thought to myself there's no way they went to the same high school.  Then someone clued me in  Roll Eyes

Pretty much the only quantum physics stuff I've read was Michio Kaku many years ago.  That was back when I was trying to make sense out of paranormal stuff by going by more of a scientific route.

I'm definitely going to the read book since the author and I have been penpals for a couple months now.  I have a long wait list, though, of author friends' books that I need to read  Wink

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #5 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 10:10pm

FWIW = For What It's Worth, FWIW.

Tongue

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.