Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Re: Alien Spirit Guide (Read 7506 times)
Uno

ALK Member

Re: Alien Spirit Guide
Dec 23rd, 2017 at 12:02pm

I am happy to have a short and reasonable exchange with you ladies. Not looking for a debate btw Vicky, just checking in and off again.

Subtle Traveler, our exchange will be brief too, beware of using prior "knowledge" to knit assumptions. Read again and notice what one question and some assertions produce. I wish you a Merry Christmas.

If you claim there is no truth and in the same breath claim that is the truth, you are a leftist.

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #1 - Dec 23rd, 2017 at 1:10pm

Uno wrote on Dec 23rd, 2017 at 12:02pm:
Subtle Traveler, our exchange will be brief too, beware of using prior "knowledge" to knit assumptions. Read again and notice what one question and some assertions produce. I wish you a Merry Christmas.

Uno ...

If you would like to show me where I made a "knitting error" or "assumption" in how I described my non-physical experience to you, then by all means, show me.

I am not afraid of that.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #2 - Dec 23rd, 2017 at 1:42pm

I've noticed that there is some talk on internet land that is anti-hierarchy. (the same people that speak of forced reincarnation, prison planet and such)

I don't believe that there are love and wisdom based beings that desire to be worshiped, but there are beings that are worthy of our love, humility, appreciation, gratitude and respect.

Going by what I have been able to figure out, at first there was a vast being, call this being God if you like (some of the people who speak against hierarchies also have a problem with the name "God").  This being used his/her own being to create the rest of us. Large sub-creators such as the Planning Intelligence Bruce Moen wrote about are also involved. Then there are Oversouls (Disks) that send out many projections, and these "Disks" include co-members and connect to Soul Groups that include other Oversouls and their co-members.

When I consider where I am at spiritually,  I don't take full credit. Rather, I realize that beings before me, God, Sub-Creators, Soul Groups,  Oversouls, Group members, have laid a lot of the ground work that has led me to where I am today. Therefore, I feel grateful and humble about the life I have today. I understand that it isn't solely up to me to determine what this World and the rest of existence needs. I understand that there are beings that live completely according to unconditional love and concept lacking wisdom, they've figured out a way to make existence as best as possible for all, and I am dedicated to doing my part to help them accomplish what they are trying to accomplish.

I have found that spiritual development does make a difference. Such development makes it more possible to connect to "higher" levels of being. If I remember correctly, Bruce wrote that growing in PUL will help you with spiritual exploration.

If a person isn't willing to open up to the greater parts of himself,  because he wants to pretend that he is beyond needing anyone else, his spiritual progress will be limited accordingly.  We aren't isolated from each other, anymore than waves in an Ocean aren't isolated from each other.

It is better to make a conscious connection to the beings of love and light you have connections to, than it is to be misled and controlled by the people who speak as if they are the center of the Universe. A lack of humility and acknowledgement of one's divine predecessors, is not a sign of spiritual development.

If a person truly understood how things work, they wouldn't speak as if the glass is half empty, when it comes to a hierarchy. They would speak in a balanced way that shows that they understand about their benevolent predecessors.

Having a problem with authority comes to an end, when you understand how wonderful and benevolent some beings are, and seek to live according to the same qualities.

Morrighan wrote on Dec 20th, 2017 at 11:30am:
The tale of Tara's awakening ^ contains major fallacies of interest to this community.

The first is the idea that one must hold the highest ordained spiritual achievement to be sensitive to events / downloads etc. We recall Bruce claimed himself to be an ordinary guy and, though his writings makes it clear that any who wish can access the so-called subtle worlds.

The next fallacy embedded in the tale is the implied notion that only major events are big enough to be noticed by the properly attuned.

Another fallacy embedded by implication in the telling that still holds common currency (and refuted in the tale) is angels are closer to Source than men, and that men are closer to Source than women. To me, the notion of spiritual hierarchies is pernicious. Tara of course refutes in her embodiment any notion of fixed limits of achievement  Grin

M

IP Logged

withinn

Reply #3 - Dec 23rd, 2017 at 2:03pm

There is a world but there is more then this world.... there is our world being involved too.

We evolve in the world and evolve in our own worlds.

"evolve:  to develop gradually, or to cause something or someone to develop gradually"

Evolve is to collect information, collect our experiences, collect interactions, and the like.

WE live in a world with all doing this evolving.

My question is: what is 'right' or 'wrong'? That answer is simple. If the interaction is against the whole then that becomes the 'wrong'. There doesn't seem to be a 'right' because 'right' generally or usually neutralizes.

[If a person is too much of a goody two shoes (as it is called) or good good good good that is over doing the good then that interaction can be a 'wrong'.]

This thread began with someones personal experience. This is an expression of someone evolving and needed to share with the community.

Then some idiot came along and did 'wrong' by negatively upsetting this thread's expression.

I call this person an idiot to remind them to attack others expression and exchange is an interruption that is 'wrong' to do. If we cannot be a willing participant and keep the thread on track it is best to shut the heck up and butt out of others evolvement.

If a thread is expressed to the community then, if it is a okay expression that is being expressed then the community can learn from the originator's expression. We can learn from others expressions as long as it is an expression for their and our positive evolving. As long as this is an expression to assist evolving then why attack the thread?

To attack the thread or any thread shows ignorance. So please if this extra person or persons have nothing but 'wrong' things to say then keep out of the conversation or expression so these others can positively evolve with the help of the community.

[The community too can evolve with this information if it is an expression with a purpose and not a sharing of someone's intent to disrupt.] 

To use negative expression is to hinder our growth. To evolve in a manner to assist our growth is our purpose.

So interaction in this community is to assist positive growth. We are here to evolve and learn in a positive manner only!

IP Logged

withinn

Reply #4 - Dec 23rd, 2017 at 5:37pm

good for Vicky  Smiley

I was probably too blunt  Roll Eyes

nice/best place for extras that are off track

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #5 - Dec 23rd, 2017 at 7:09pm

Thanks, I'm trying  Roll Eyes

I don't like deleting posts that have good, intelligent points mixed within them because it's a shame.  I know that people put work into what they write and they really feel passionate about what they are saying.  So moving things here sometimes is the only best option.

But even though posts get moved here we all still need to be following the posting rules.  (That's directed at everyone, not just you Withinn).

Thanks for understanding.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #6 - Dec 23rd, 2017 at 9:05pm

Vicky:

Perhaps you should also move Morrighan's post that I responded to, since I responded to words she wrote.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #7 - Dec 23rd, 2017 at 11:08pm

Recoverer 2 wrote on Dec 23rd, 2017 at 9:05pm:
Vicky:

Perhaps you should also move Morrighan's post that I responded to, since I responded to words she wrote.

Albert,

I saw her Tara stuff differently than you did, and I didn't mind it.  I moved your post because your take-away and reply of her quote was off topic from why she used it.  It was my personal feeling that Morrighan was speaking in terms of an analogy, and that you were taking what she said out of context and using it as a segue into you standing up for your beliefs and thoughts about the subject of Hierarchy.   Her quote wasn't about the subject of hierarchy, but you were trying to make it about that.  Your reaction made it sound like it was going to turn into a finger-pointing match.   My moving those posts was a preemptive action to prevent what I figured was coming. 

I know it's an important subject that you're passionate about, but using something to segue into something that big of a topic is the kind of problems this site has seen time and time again and is precisely the kind of thing I'm trying to avoid and fix from now on.  Please know that it wasn't about me shutting you down, disagreeing, or trying to ignore your post, or make it look like Morrighan's beliefs are more important than yours.   

And as I said, I value everyone's well-thought-out posts which is why I merely moved them, not deleted them.  So if you want to talk about that topic of hierarchy so that you and Morrighan can discuss and debate and go back and forth about it, go ahead, but please make your own thread about it. 

And, I know it's not literally possible for all threads to stay completely on topic constantly because that's not how normal conversations go.  There is always going to be other things that come into the normal flow of conversation.  But when a major thread drift is occurring or is going to, or someone feels offended or attacked, or it's going to turn into an argument, or when people are defending themselves or their beliefs, then that's the kind of thing I don't want happening. 

I hope that makes sense.  And if you still feel I'm wrong and that I over-reacted then I sincerely apologize.   

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #8 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 12:14am

Recoverer 2 wrote on Dec 23rd, 2017 at 9:05pm:
Vicky:

Recoverer2 ...

If you are interested in discussing the idea of hierarchies outside of this off-topic area, then why not just start a new thread on that topic under the appropriate forum category?

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #9 - Dec 23rd, 2017 at 9:31pm

Vicky:

Considering what Morrighan has said in the past, not as out of context as you imply. "Way out?" Perhaps what somebody else considers important should be given more respect.

Vicky wrote on Dec 23rd, 2017 at 4:07pm:
WE NEED TO GET BACK ON TRACK

This explanation is only for the purpose of clarifying why I moved some posts off topic.  If you wish to comment about my explanation, please do it on the Off Topic thread that I moved this topic to.

I had no choice but to move some replies to the Off Topic forum. 

My choices are to simply delete posts, move them to a private forum that only myself and Allan can see, or to move them to the Off Topic forum.  In this case I moved them off topic because if you wish to continue talking about it, you can do it there.  I value and appreciate the diverse opinions of others but please let me clear up all the confusion that I saw going on and the confusion that some people have asked me about privately: 

Recoverer’s reply is taking Morrighan’s quote way out of context, so that's a topic for another thread, not here.   

Morrighan’s KNIT acronym only means that our posts should be thoughtful and kind.  Just like when your mom told you “if you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything at all”.  There is no hidden meaning behind it.

I have no idea why Uno used the word “knit”, maybe as a play on what Morrighan said, but there’s no hidden meaning to what Morrighan said.

Withinn, I appreciate you standing up for me sharing my experience but your reply was too attacking. 

So, to avoid further derailment I just decided to cut and move those last few posts.  Sorry, but I have to try to do damage control before it gets way too messy!  I'm sorry if I myself have upset anyone.

Vicky

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #10 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 2:15am

Recoverer 2 wrote on Dec 23rd, 2017 at 9:31pm:
Vicky:

Considering what Morrighan has said in the past, not as out of context as you imply. "Way out?" Perhaps what somebody else considers important should be given more respect.

That's a fair statement.  Sorry about that.  Ok, not "way out" but "out".  It's my opinion and I have a right to that.  As admin I get everyone else's complaints so it's only fair for me to have one too once in a while.   

But you have just proved my point by saying "Considering what Morrighan has said in the past".  That right there is one of the issues we've had on this forum for a very long time.  Someone takes what someone says and uses it as a way to bring up the past or a known issue, trying to shift the conversation over to something else that they really want to talk about.   That's a different topic altogether.  It's not what the thread was about or what Morrighan's quote was about.  It was really about something from the past that you want to talk about.  So please just start a thread about that. 

Also, let me quote you some things you said in your reply to her, and you tell me if this seems fair for you to say: 

Quote:
If a person isn't willing to open up to the greater parts of himself,  because he wants to pretend that he is beyond needing anyone else, his spiritual progress will be limited accordingly.  We aren't isolated from each other, anymore than waves in an Ocean aren't isolated from each other.

It is better to make a conscious connection to the beings of love and light you have connections to, than it is to be misled and controlled by the people who speak as if they are the center of the Universe. A lack of humility and acknowledgement of one's divine predecessors, is not a sign of spiritual development.

If a person truly understood how things work, they wouldn't speak as if the glass is half empty, when it comes to a hierarchy. They would speak in a balanced way that shows that they understand about their benevolent predecessors.

Having a problem with authority comes to an end, when you understand how wonderful and benevolent some beings are, and seek to live according to the same qualities.

To me it felt like a confrontation and a personal attack on her beliefs.  So I made a decision.  I'm sorry it upset you.  But there's no reason why you can't start a thread about that very subject so that you're opening it up to whomever would like to discuss it.  Just as long as it's not personal or defensive.  It should be in the spirit of discussion.

That's all I'm trying to do as admin is keep those past sore spots from continuing to fester. 

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #11 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 2:23am

And....

The reason I moved the above 2 posts here is because I said if you want to comment as to why I moved the other posts here, to please do so here in the Off Topic thread.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #12 - Dec 25th, 2017 at 11:38am

Vicky:

Morrighan made some points on a thread that seem misleading, I stated what I believe on the "same" thread that she spoke on, and it becomes a big problem.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #13 - Dec 25th, 2017 at 12:48pm

Recoverer 2 wrote on Dec 25th, 2017 at 11:38am:
Vicky:

Morrighan made some points on a thread that seem misleading, I stated what I believe on the "same" thread that she spoke on, and it becomes a big problem.

Please see the PM I just sent you.  I hope that it makes sense and will clear this up. 

And please know that it's nothing personal, I'm just trying to make necessary changes for us all here. 

I suggest you make a thread for that sole topic of hierarchy that you had wanted to engage in, as it can bring about an interesting thread of conversation for those who are interested.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

withinn

Reply #14 - Dec 25th, 2017 at 2:37pm

A person sits on the beach watching the open sea. The air is warm and comfortable. The view of that open sea is breathtaking.

This calm lulls one into a stupor when suddenly that person comes out of the stupor and realizes this huge expanse of water has moved closer to that person. This person's feet are almost in the water.

What does that person do? Lash out at the water for being so ugly as to encroach? No as that person realizes that the water has it's own will and will win at the encroachment no matter what.

So the person calmly moves as not to get their clothes wet and that would be very uncomfortable and silly looking.

Why do people clash? or get really ugly with people that are opposite in their beliefs?

In most cases clashes between people is to persuade the other to stop thinking the way they do. The idea is to win them over to the originator of the clashes ideals.

To win people over is offensive. To clash is offensive. The reason why the originator of the clash becomes offensive is because that originator of the clash must realize that each to their own opinion is rubbish. No matter what the tide will always move in no matter what! Never drown in your own offensive behavior. Give in and realize that negotiation is a product of good will.

Understand what the other may need is not a clash but a realization of something different.

We don't need to just give in but to submit to that tide. Realization that what we believe in is just as important as what others believe in.

There is no right or wrong. What there is is a lack of information to carefully select what we think.

If a person has incorrect information who cares! Just send forth some more information and see what happens.

If a clash begins because the other is offended back out and realize the other maybe fixated in their information and persuasion is useless. This fixation on incorrect information basically means that the other is best to be left alone and if many do that the person fixated may get the message or the tide will take care of things by Itself.

I am not offended in my post being moved here. I am not fixated in any ideals and I couldn't care less about originators of clashes as those types of clashers to me are nothing more then those whom live in their own fixated worlds. Best to leave those alone.

If that originator of that clash gets upset about having their message being rubbished so what? Get on with the original topic in that original thread and leave the rubbish in the rubbish bin.

This another reminder that if a message is put in the rubbish bin then find a way to alter one's incorrect information or find out what was said that was offensive (by the originator of the clash) enough to be rubbish.

There I have repeated myself in a different way.

My message was placed in the rubbish bin - so what? Why do others have to argue over this rubbish of theirs. Find out why the message was rubbished by getting new information. Attempting to change another's mind won't work because those alterations of any kind violates the guidelines. Find out why this violation exists.

Is other's ideas rubbish or what? If there is common belief what is that belief based on? We need to find common ground. I have mentioned the subconscious is controversial. What is being said in the area of the subconscious is a learning experience only so why argue and change others from the subconscious when the subconscious is here to say like the tide is here to stay. 

So if the tide is coming in move without argument or face the consequences. The subconscious is controversial and what we think in that area is fluid. So be careful to avoid altering a thread as that thread is important for that information may very well be needed!

I do remind as Vicky does remind that to change that thread in any way does mislead what the original message is. So stating the reminder is necessary to keep the thread on track.

If you find this message wordy and lengthy good as this is another reminder that reminders maybe needed to be over done and said over and over to remind that the subconscious needs new efforts of understanding.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.