Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Subtle Travel (Read 60239 times)
Subtle Traveler

US
Subtle Travel
Dec 21st, 2017 at 12:25pm

Hello ...

I was asked to share some of my experiences on the forum (and I agreed to that). I am creating this thread or area for that purpose. I have titled this thread 'subtle travel' because this is essentially how things re-began for me over four years ago. Experiences started occurring around my subtle energy body, as I questioned 'what a transition really is' upon the death of a parent. I now use this moniker (subtle traveler) for everything on the Internet (even an Amazon account).

I find myself currently interested in non-physical interactions with what many label 'our guidance' or ' our inner being' ... that which continually flows toward each of us (non-physically) ... that which we extend from into the physical or 3D. This has my current focus, as my growing experience is that our non-physical supporters are not separate from us (a common human, 3D interpretation) just as this physical world is not separate from the non-3D. It is all one thing - the "All-D". I will start here.

Thanks (in advance) for following along.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Re: Subtle Travel
Reply #1 - Dec 21st, 2017 at 2:42pm

Subtle Traveler wrote on Dec 21st, 2017 at 12:25pm:
Hello ...

I was asked to share some of my experiences on the forum (and I agreed to that). I am creating this thread or area for that purpose. I have titled this thread 'subtle travel' because this is essentially how things re-began for me over four years ago. Experiences started occurring around my subtle energy body, as I questioned 'what a transition really is' upon the death of a parent. I now use this moniker (subtle traveler) for everything on the Internet (even an Amazon account).

I find myself currently interested in non-physical interactions with what many label 'our guidance' or ' our inner being' ... that which continually flows toward each of us (non-physically) ... that which we extend from into the physical or 3D. This has my current focus, as my growing experience is that our non-physical supporters are not separate from us (a common human, 3D interpretation) just as this physical world is not separate from the non-3D. It is all one thing - the "All-D". I will start here.

Thanks (in advance) for following along.

Subtle Traveler,

Thank you for being willing to share some of your experiences.  From your terminology I think you and I have a lot in common.  It’s easier to notice that when the language used is familiar to your own usage, and not so easy to notice similarities when we aren’t sure what the other person really means.  But either way, in my opinion it’s always beneficial to hear, share, and talk about our personal experiences because there will always be something in it for someone else. 

When I share mine, some people have no idea what I’m talking about, while others tell me they were in tears because it really spoke to them.  And I’m always learning as I go along, which is why I am humble enough to say that I wouldn’t know what I know if it weren’t for the help of what I’ve learned along the way from other people.  In my past, like into my 30s, I wasn’t even able to talk about this kind of stuff with anyone.  I didn’t have a support system.  No one would have “helped” me grow because I didn’t know anyone who knew what I was talking about.  Thanks to the Internet and places like Bruce’s forums, I’ve been able to come out of that shell, express myself, and learn and grow.

I agree that our Guidance is not separate from us, it is an extension of us.  It does appear separate but that’s because of the perspective we have when we’re first getting used to our interactions with it, at least from my personal experience.  Early on when I would hear “The Voice” it was literally like someone was talking to me just like a physical person.  After learning what this phenomenon was, it morphed into other ways of manifesting communication.  I’ve come to just call it My Guidance, and I know that “they” are my team and that I’m part of it. 

I’m especially interested to hear about Quote:
Experiences started occurring around my subtle energy body, as I questioned 'what a transition really is' upon the death of a parent.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #2 - Dec 21st, 2017 at 4:36pm

Hi Vicky. Thank you for your comment.

After working with Frank DeMarco's material over the last year, I have re-languaged how I describe my experience. It does require nuance. I was reminded of this yesterday, when reading Morrighan’s example about Tara.

I do understand being isolated in the past because of certain experiences (before the Internet and finding others with these experiences).

Related to all this, I was talking with someone else this morning. She has been clairvoyant all her life (now retired with grand children) and just in the last year is coming to terms with and acceptance of her gift of clarity. She grew up in a very strict religious setting and home (in the deep south), repressing her abilities for the most part and as she could. Currently, she is being visited regularly by 3 foot tall elemental who just cannot stop chattering to her. The other day she was holding her grandson and she noticed him looking up. She also looked up and noticed her visitor had left image of himself on the tin ceiling of her patio-porch. She took a picture this morning and shared it with a small group of us. So, your ‘follow up’ comment here suggests a “theme of the day” or synchronicity for me. Thanks.

Anyway, I will start here from 2013 (including what you asked about above) and relate this to when I first had OBE’s and met my primary guide in 2015. I have shared these stories before. From there, I will attempt to move to more current day experiences. I have not specifically been pursuing OBE’s for over a year now – just letting dreams and whatever communications to arrive.

Hopefully, with a bit of focus and some work, this thread can become an example of how things may unfold for someone experiencing the "All-D" (e.g., and NOT just theoretically thinking from a physical perspective about having All-D experiences).
« Last Edit: Dec 22nd, 2017 at 10:20am by Subtle Traveler »  

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #3 - Dec 28th, 2017 at 12:06am

Some Background

There are non-physical phenomena that are no longer a belief for me. Having non-physical guidance is one of those things. Why? Because I have had direct, conscious experiences with non-physical guidance. Everyone has guidance, whether it is consciously recognized or not. I share my own introductory experience below.

As some background about me, I am not clair-anything or particularly gifted. However, I have been given experiences (beginning when I was 15 years old). I have always known that there was more than what people were talking about or accepting of. Meeting my primary guide was a spontaneous, unexpected event, and it did not occur until much later in my life – a little over 2 years ago. I am currently in my 50’s.

In early 2015, I decided to pursue learning about the out of body experience. I was also considering pursuing a past life regression experience, but decided upon learning the out of body experience because I could do it on my own and possibly replicate it on my own. I did not have to go to a professional each time for the experience. That was the basic logic of my decision, and I immediately began reading William Buhlman’s 2nd book, Secrets of the Soul (February-March 2015).

How I Initially Met My Guide

After some learning, work and practice, I had my first OBE in April 2015. It was not until I had developed this skill a bit that I was given the opportunity to meet my guidance in June 2015.

I had decided to take a mid-day nap. I was relaxed, but did some affirmations and listened to some meditations. While asleep, I had some brief vibrations upon which I became conscious in the RTZ / NP, and a woman was standing at the side of my bed looking down at me. I was completely lucid with perfect vision (including ‘zoom in’ vision, so I knew that I was looking at the non-physical or NP, while near my body). I did not recognize her.

I also knew that it was not a lucid dream, as I knew of my current life, could see my physical body and the bed and the room, etc. I was naked at the time (I sleep naked), and was immediately a bit surprised and embarrassed by that with a stranger hovering over me, so I physically woke up and jumped out of bed when my body ended its paralysis. My first thought of this experience was that she was a resident of our home in the RTZ (or what some call “the mirror level”). I had already experienced the RTZ a few times.

When I wrote down the experience later that afternoon in my journal, I suddenly began asking the question, "Was that one of my guides?". This thought seemed to come out of nowhere. It was something I had not considered till that exact moment (e.g., like it was given to me) when it entered my present moment attention. I also did not immediately accept that thought (e.g., was the being in my OBE my guide) but I did keep the topic on my radar. I began building the intention to find out more about this experience and this unidentified being.

Verifying / Following Up

Through some reading (and google searches) over the next couple of weeks, I learned from a respected psychic’s web site that I could confirm this being as my guide by creating a ritual of naming her. So, after a couple more weeks I finally came up with a name (Courage) and I offered up the name during a daily meditation to her. About 6 weeks later, I had a lengthy dream. In the dream, I was going to a job interview and spontaneously became naked again in the dream (e.g., which was probably intended as a lucidity trigger). My nakedness once again made me feel embarrassed and unprepared, but I persisted. I was semi-lucid in the dream and it was fuzzy. However, the environment became more stable as I moved down side streets, and new scenes would suddenly emerge on the periphery of my vision – like a street I knew I needed to walk down. So I would turn and walk down that street. This seemed like a dream state, but it was also more than that. I was following the narrative, but I was also making conscious choices against the presented obstacles in the experience.

Aware of these characteristics (and my still nakedness), I proceeded consciously and persisted to get to the job interview - all while not knowing exactly where the job interview was. I walked up and down a couple more streets in the dream after finding some new clothes (but not nearly enough for the interview), when I arrived at a particular store front. I somehow knew this was the place for the job interview (e.g., I almost kept walking but caught myself). I went in and I was asked to wait. I actually waited for quite a while, so I decided to get up and began exploring down a hallway towards the back of the building. A large meeting room opened up with several individuals around a big conference table. They were busy talking and a person came towards me and asked what I wanted. I told them that I was there for the job interview. It felt strange and incomplete – like fuzzy dreams often are – but I persisted sensing that there was something more to learn, know or remember.

A woman came forward. At that time, I did not recognize her as the woman standing over my bed weeks earlier. We walked into a separated side room and the door closed. Once we were alone, this woman revealed herself to me by disclosing herself visually (especially her face) in a surge of smiling light. This energy surge resulted eventually in the experience ending for me. However, in that moment I immediately knew this being as the woman standing over my bed several weeks earlier. This energy surge came with a download and confirmation that she was communicating acceptance of the name I had offered weeks earlier. This experiential confirmation was August (2015).
« Last Edit: Dec 28th, 2017 at 12:31pm by Subtle Traveler »  

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #4 - Dec 28th, 2017 at 12:22pm

My Questioning

This experience happened in late fall 2015. It has become a helpful reminder to me, especially the song provided at the end of this.

I awoke earlier than normal (3:00 am) and I got up to make some honey and lemon tea (avoiding caffeine). I continued to not feel sleepy, so I also did a couple of morning chores. During these chores, I noticed that I was still chewing on some old, inner dialogue (my choice vs. something being pre-planned for me). I decided to mentally speak up about this resistance with guidance (e.g., about having a choice). At one point, I got worked up enough that I was speaking out loud to the ceiling in my bedroom. I was mentally very much in a quandary about my choices vs. asking for help vs. pre-planning of my life vs. my resistance to the flows of the non-physical. I was questioning if I really had a choice.

I eventually went back to bed (4:00 am). I practiced some visualization and mentally held forth my question and the energy which had been annoying me. My body fell gradually asleep.

Maze Dream (Prepping Me)

I quickly had two successive dreams. The first was what I call a “maze dream”. I can look back on it now, and see that it was a preparatory process to get my attention. These non-lucid experiences just seem to go on and on (task after task) until I just get tired of the process and mentally end them. I can be goal oriented in waking life, so I can equally get caught up in completing the apparent tasks presented to me in dreams (e.g., just following its narrative). I was not lucid (at all) for this one, but I did recognize it as a maze dream near its ending. I used that tidbit of realization. When the dream was over and I sensed that I was starting to wake up, I noticed that I was still near a focus 10 state (MABA) so I quickly and mentally acknowledged my prior non-lucid dream and dove back in for a 2nd experience. This was a conscious choice.

Friends (I Have Them)

The second dream was a bit more lucid – feelings were vibrant and stronger. The dream was peopled with characters from the TV show “Friends” who I have never met personally – so I initially felt some unease. However, I was clearly more aware that this one was a dream. Joey (Matt Le Blanc character) and Chandler were very cool and helpful to me in the dream. Joey recognized my lack of comfort. We sat on their couch and they be-friended me … just talking about stuff. I accepted this without questioning them. When the dream ended, I was left with a strong impression that “I had friends”. It felt good, so I simply accepted that. I did not question levels of lucidity, what was being represented, and other crap that people get caught up in analyzing dreams.

A Physical Follow Up

Upon eventually awaking (near 6:00 am), I got up to cluster the dreams in my guidance notebook which I keep bedside. This is a different tool than my written journal. I only “cluster” when I record experiences in this notebook. I also use this notebook for making requests of guidance before I go to sleep (e.g., asking questions, asking for experiences).

OK, back to the story. I had not put all the pieces together yet from my two experiences. As I was clustering I suddenly noticed a 45 year old song started playing in my head which I could not get rid of. I had not heard this song in years, so it was perceived unusual that it would be suddenly playing in my head decades later. I did not completely remember the song, but I got a strong feeling that I needed to pursue remembering this song. This feeling was very similar to when I was questioning who the woman hovering over my bed was during an early OBE. I decided to look up the song on the Internet. If you are reading along here, pay attention to the lyrics. They are the message or reminder that I was being provided after my early morning question of having a choice.

Here is the song: www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8lf7RLYIww

Here are the lyrics … www.oldielyrics.com/lyrics/the_blues_image/ride_captain_ride.html

Upon reading them, these lyrics immediately hit home and summarized my early morning experience. I was able to quickly put 2 plus 2 together - the friends dream and the lyrics of the song. Non-physical guidance had provided an encouraging and immediate answer to my question about having a choice. “I am the captain of my mystery ship. Ride captain, ride!”

It is worth finally noting that this song is directly relevant to me in another way. I owned a sail boat here in California for 15 years. I enjoyed my time on the boat and in the harbor. However, I had to sell the boat, when making the decision to close my business and care for an ailing parent full time. I often miss my sailing experience and harbor friends. Sometimes I play this song as a reminder of my many (new) friends and now sailing on my mystery ship with non-physical guidance.

Smiley

IP Logged

Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #5 - Dec 28th, 2017 at 4:55pm

Quality post, Subtle Traveler. How might you describe how the ways you came into this connection and how you hold this connection sustain and maintain you in the work you came here to do?

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

seagullresting

ALK Member

USA
Reply #6 - Dec 28th, 2017 at 5:30pm

Great post. Thank you. You have described your process beautifully. Cool

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #7 - Dec 28th, 2017 at 6:13pm

Hi Morrighan ... thanks for your comment and question.

I would say that this answer has changed over time for me, so I will focus from April 2015 to fall 2015 to initially answer your question.

One of the first things that changed was this ... in the two months prior to June 2015, I finally started getting some answers to my multi-year question (e.g., What is guidance?). I had just started listening to the Miranon recordings at the Monroe Institute. This singular event built lots and lots of momentum for me. Guidance immediately made sense to me. And, if there was a "trigger" for me in that, it was an overwhelming sense of gratitude for the clarity provided by the four Miranon recordings. I think that "primed my internal pump" and shifted my awareness ... basically preparing me for an introduction in June 2015. Without knowing how to say it then, it does seem that my vibration had changed with: (1) my gratitude; (2) more trustworthy information about what guidance is; and (3) knowing I was more than my physical body. When my vibration changed from this, so did my field (to use your pointer).

I would generally point to one more event. Late during the time period mentioned, I was introduced to Abraham (Hicks). With an understanding now that I was more than my physical body AND meeting/naming my guide, Abraham made more sense to me. I began listening to those videos on YouTube. And, one video really changed things for me in practice (e.g., a process that again shifted my vibration). So, your question (e.g., holding and sustaining connection) is also answered with this ... Abraham describes 4 things that they would do each day if they were a human like us. I began practicing 3 of those 4 things consistently. A 10 minute video about that is here (if anyone is interested):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_RHbbMY8LU

I would practice three of these (1, 2 and 4) almost daily. Meditation (which I had already been doing for some time), getting outside in appreciation, and the 4th one (what I will call “a positive affirmation of guidance). The fourth was very difficult for me (I noticed that I had resistance to it), but I would still stand outside or near a window and recite it (tears streaming down my face each time for weeks). I still use #4 regularly to this day.

There is more, but I will leave things here for now.

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #8 - Dec 28th, 2017 at 6:19pm

seagullresting wrote on Dec 28th, 2017 at 5:30pm:
Great post. Thank you. You have described your process beautifully. Cool

Thanks for chiming in, Seagullresting!

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #9 - Dec 28th, 2017 at 9:35pm

Hey,

I'm chiming in too just to say I'm here reading.  Been so busy today I only have time to read a bit at a time, so I'm not all caught up yet.

So was your first OBE the naked one with the lady standing by the bed?  Or was that the first time you met your guide?

I'll be curious to hear about your experiences since age 15.  You said you had stuff happen starting around then?  But I haven't gotten caught up yet. 

I just wanted to say I was here and that this is fun to read and hear what your journey has been like.  Oh about your dream going to the job interview, I think that even though some experiences seem to be just like normal fuzzy dreams, they can have a certain quality about them that makes us know on some level that it's more than just a normal dream.  I like that you persisted and the woman was there to greet you.  Perception does become clearer with more experience and persistence and development in my opinion. 

Ok, I'll probably have more to comment when I get more caught up.

Good job on sharing some great stuff!!

Vicky

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #10 - Dec 28th, 2017 at 10:22pm

Vicky:

I am smiling. I will wait a few days before I post again, so take your time. I want you to know that I also have your two other requests in my queue of writing (e.g., my future experience, my transition year experience). I have not forgotten them. They will eventually come along.

To clarify. My first OBE was April 2015, and then I had the naked OBE where I saw my guide in June 2015.

And I agree with you about fuzzy stuff. When there is a clarity of knowing or a download at the end, I am confident now that it is more than a dream ... it is a communication or message. And, I want to say thanks for normalizing the fuzzy stuff. I have not received the same assurance in other forums where members discredited my experiences as "less than" because I was not phasing or out of body.

So, thank you for your thoughtful comment. Smiley

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #11 - Dec 29th, 2017 at 3:01am

You’re welcome for the assurance. 

I equate the kind of fuzzy dream stuff you were talking about to how it is sometimes in normal waking life.  We’re not even living day to day waking life with 100% conscious awareness.  I can remember so many times when my kids were babies, and we were so tired but still doing our duties…waking up in the middle of the night, making a bottle, changing diapers, putting the kids back to sleep, getting back into bed, all doing all of this while half asleep.  It’s amazing you can operate with such little conscious awareness, but we get used to it, it’s habit, it’s human nature.  It doesn’t make the experience less real, it just means we’re not as aware as we could be.  It’s when something amazing, shocking, or unexpected happens that we’re finally “woken up”.  When you’re that alert, time feels surreal, slowed down, and you remember every little detail.  Other than that, we just kind of sleep our way through waking life, only being acutely aware at certain moments. 

That doesn’t mean all dreams are about real and important stuff of course, but I think more often than not dreams are disguised and symbolic because we’re not fully awake and aware, so our interpreter is running away with associations, telling us a little story, and we’re usually too unconscious to say, “What the heck?”

So sometimes, like with your interview dream, you’re just conscious enough that a part of you is trying to get at the real stuff despite the misleading dream stuff going on, and that gives our guides a chance to play into the dream and get our attention.

Many years ago I was doing the same kind of work in trying to get in touch with guides.  I was using my dreams to do it, setting intention, asking for a dream of a guide.  I’d be having just a regular old normal dream but then something would happen in the dream, a set of circumstances where a guide would have an opportunity to play a role in my dream and get my attention, and when it happened I was suddenly aware.  So I noticed how they can utilize our dream scenarios to get our attention.

Oh, sorry to get sidetracked but that reminds me of one of my best dreams of my guides.  I was dreaming I was driving down a steep hill and losing control of my car.  This was totally and completely what you would think of as just a normal dream, nothing special about it. 

At the bottom of the hill all traffic was stopped because there was a huge mud puddle engulfing the road and no one could drive through it.  So I got out of my car.  Everyone else was out of their cars too.  I noticed a group of construction workers.  I walked over their way, maybe to see if they knew what was going on.  I had to walk between some road cones and I started sinking, and the construction guys lifted me up.  Instead of setting me on my feet they continued to carry me, out into a field.  It was kind of weird but of course it was “just a dream” so I thought nothing of it. 

They carried me out to where a Chinese man was standing in the middle of the field as if he were waiting for me.  He was standing there majestically, patiently waiting, as if this was his field and he was not going to come to me, I had to come to him.  They set me down in front of him.  When I saw the Chinese man’s face I was suddenly completely consciously aware.  This was no longer “just a dream”. 

I knew this man.  We’ve been together for centuries, at least.  He picked up me into his arms like I was a little child.  He whispered into my right ear, nothing that would make sense in words but it was perfect, I understood it, and we laughed and laughed.  I was overjoyed with love and admiration for him.  I knew he was a main guide for me.  There was so much love between us.  This dream was many years ago but I can still remember the love and the joy of us making contact. 

Like you got in your dream, I got a download from him, what he whispered in my ear.  One of the things I get from him is my sense of humor.  Notice how he was out standing in his field when I found him?  Roll Eyes

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #12 - Dec 29th, 2017 at 3:10pm

Subtle Traveler wrote on Dec 28th, 2017 at 6:13pm:
I had just started listening to the Miranon recordings at the Monroe Institute. This singular event built lots and lots of momentum for me. Guidance immediately made sense to me. And, if there was a "trigger" for me in that, it was an overwhelming sense of gratitude for the clarity provided by the four Miranon recordings. I think that "primed my internal pump" and shifted my awareness ... basically preparing me for an introduction in June 2015. 

I wanted to ask, what are these recordings?  Are they only available through TMI courses?

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #13 - Dec 29th, 2017 at 4:42pm

Vicky wrote on Dec 29th, 2017 at 3:10pm:
I wanted to ask, what are these recordings?  Are they only available through TMI courses?

No. They are old freebies. The recordings are mostly from the 1980's when Robert Monroe sent things out by tape to subscribers. Many of them involve Monroe's original explorers ... Tom Campbell, Rose McKnight, Shay St, John, etc. Here is a link to the page (warning! a bit slow)

https://www.monroeinstitute.org/free-audio-downloads

Shay St. John (who transitioned a few years back) is the explorer associated with the 4 Miranon recordings. They are #5, #6, #13, and #14. Miranon was actually a part of her at one time (see tape #5 at min. 23 to 27 approximately, talking about Lemuria). Tape #5 (min. 43 to 47) was also meaningful to me.

You can listen online or download to your computer. I recommend the 2nd option.
« Last Edit: Dec 29th, 2017 at 10:05pm by Subtle Traveler »  

IP Logged

HerbHornist

ALK Member

Reply #14 - Dec 29th, 2017 at 5:07pm

Vicky wrote on Dec 29th, 2017 at 3:10pm:

Further description is at
https://www.monroeinstitute.org/article/2600

There's some far-out stuff there.

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #15 - Dec 29th, 2017 at 5:22pm

Vicky wrote on Dec 29th, 2017 at 3:01am:

I equate the kind of fuzzy dream stuff you were talking about to how it is sometimes in normal waking life.

Vicky, thanks for taking time to relate and share your own experience.

I agree with your expanded observation about the fuzzy dream stuff. I might add that the relationship between waking life and dream life seems very complimentary (back and forth). Experiences are initiated from both states, and they often weave off of each other (back and forth).
« Last Edit: Dec 30th, 2017 at 3:01am by Subtle Traveler »  

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #16 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 11:18am

A small number of those TMI freebies were withdrawn from their Website several years ago without comment.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #17 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 11:53am

Morrighan wrote on Dec 30th, 2017 at 11:18am:
A small number of those TMI freebies were withdrawn from their Website several years ago without comment.

Morrighan ... thanks for that tidbit ... I am curious ... was there a known reason for that within the TMI community?

My current perception is that some are plainly out-dated. Others just did not resonate with me, so I did not completely listen to them. I do understand that any conscious streaming or channeling of non-physical contact is coming through the filters, language and knowledge of the physical human ... this can greatly flavor the message. btw, Monroe did not like the term "channeling" and avoided it purposefully.

In addition to the Miranon material, I thought the "streaming" one near the bottom was very helpful (#31) to me. Interestingly, #31 was suggested by Rita Warren earlier this year to Frank DeMarco in one of their many non-physical to physical conversations. I listened to it after that.

I think that #17 is still used in the TMI Lifelines course. This may be true for others, but I have never been to TMI so I don't know for all of them.

I mention these details not to justify, but because I do think that the overall grouping of recordings is very "hit and miss". I would even say that this is my experience with them.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #18 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 3:36pm

My seat of the pants guess is the free ones withdrawn from public distribution were early experiments and judged inappropriate for the public-at-large. I'd forgotten about the freebies until your mention. In part that forgetfulness is because of my personal decision to close my connections with TMI. That decision is an energetic severance I understood to be personally necessary. It is in no way to be taken as a criticism of TMI, their programs, their goals, their staff, and / or their alumni.
« Last Edit: Dec 30th, 2017 at 6:19pm by Morrighan »  

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #19 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 3:38pm

OK. Thanks for your clarifications.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #20 - Dec 31st, 2017 at 1:04pm

I see that there is some talk of dreams here. I suppose dreams can have different causes and reasons, but after analyzing thousands of my dreams, it has become quite clear to me that this is a way our higher self/guides/spirit friends try to work with us and provide us with information.

I've noticed that some dreams have very specific details that wouldn't be included if an intelligent being didn't purposely include such details. I am able to intuit that such details aren't the result of the random meanderings of my subconscious mind.

I've found that so-called regular dreams can have more value than lucid dreams, because we don't tend to interfere with what hour higher self/guidance/spirit friends are trying to accomplish through our dreams.

After analyzing thousands of my "regular" dreams, lucid dreams, OBEs and other nonphysical experiences, it seems quite clear to me that we have love-based friends that are trying to help us. This fact doesn't become a non-fact because some unfriendly beings exist. To say that love-based spirit friends don't exist because some unfriendly beings exist, is like saying the sun doesn't exist, because some dark clouds appear on occasions.

The problem is, some people, as soon as they run into a little trouble with the spirit world, make the mistake of assuming everything is dark, and they get involved with some extreme anti-spirit world contact approach. If we choose love and use our discrimination, we will be okay.

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #21 - Dec 31st, 2017 at 3:11pm

Hi recoverer2 ...

Your comment does remind me of a personal experience with a low energy entity late last year, when I was beginning to experiment with Frank DeMarco's ILC (Inter Linked Communications) method to communicate with the non-physical. However, it may be important to note that this state is much different from dreaming.

Basically, my body was asleep, but I was not. I was close to focus 10 (or maybe what the England TMI distinguishes as focus 11). I then began communicating from this state, as DeMarco does himself nearly every day. Once I reached out (simply saying "hello") and waited for contact, the entity immediately replied "worship me" and I quickly responded with a firm "No". I did not hear anything else after that so I ended the experience. The entity may have visited me in a dream, but I was not able to confirm that. After thinking through these experiences, I raised my energy with some exercises that I regularly use and I have not seen or heard from that energy since.

Lastly, I shared this experience with DeMarco, and despite my very short contact with the entity (which he joked with me about), he complimented me for cutting off the energy with a simple but firm "No" and avoiding debate.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #22 - Dec 31st, 2017 at 4:47pm

Opportunities to encounter "low energy entities" abound without ever stepping out of the physical! Same too for "high energy entities"  Smiley Up to you!

^ ginormous hint

And by the way, happy New Year to all.

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #23 - Dec 31st, 2017 at 5:42pm

Morrighan wrote on Dec 31st, 2017 at 4:47pm:
Opportunities to encounter "low energy entities" abound without ever stepping out of the physical! Same too for "high energy entities"  Smiley Up to you!

^ ginormous hint

Yeah, I certainly get that. fwiw, I suspected that's why the entity showed up (e.g., had a disagreement with someone), and so I raised my energy.

Happy New Year "in the All-D" to everyone! Wink

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #24 - Dec 31st, 2017 at 6:35pm

Morrighan, I believe you are correct. Therefore, it can be advantageous to be able to make conscious contact with spirit beings, because doing so makes it easier to see if such beings are beings you want to get involved with.

I believe that if a person grows spiritually and lives according to love, he is more likely to energetically connect with a love-based energy level that includes both people and non-physical entities.

Subtle Traveler:

I've interacted with spirit beings many times while awake. None has ever told me to worship it. My belief is that only a narcissistic being would desire to be worshiped.

Morrighan wrote on Dec 31st, 2017 at 4:47pm:

^ ginormous hint

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #25 - Dec 31st, 2017 at 6:43pm

We are all spiritual beings having a human experience.  Lips Sealed

Right there in Camden, New Jersey it is possible to experience the sublime in the Camden Harbor Park and Amphitheater and the <ahem> less than sublime a few steps beyond there.  Shocked

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #26 - Dec 31st, 2017 at 11:14pm

Recoverer 2 wrote on Dec 31st, 2017 at 6:35pm:
I believe that if a person grows spiritually and lives according to love, he is more likely to energetically connect with a love-based energy level that includes both people and non-physical entities.

Yep, I totally agree!  I live my life according to that belief, not only to align with love-based energy but also to not attract "lesser" energy people/beings. 

And a Happy New Year to all from me too!!  Thank you all for being here and contributing your experiences and knowledge.  I have really been enjoying all the conversations.

Vicky

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #27 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 12:54pm

Happy new years all!!

Vicky, I believe the dream you described was more than just a dream. During the day that followed, there might've been moments when you remembered the dream and felt the love again.

Sorry Subtle Traveler, for getting off track.

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #28 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 5:27pm

Recoverer2:

fwiw ... I don't consider this (your) comment as going off track. You are positively following up with Vicky (without debating or correcting her). Overall, if people are positive in their comments to each other here, then it can stay here.

I want to add to an environment where people are sharing their non-physical experiences (e.g., and not just their 3D concepts and theory about that).

And, if people were starting to debate (or worse) or wedging in their conceptual agenda or getting mentally snarky (e.g., like Uno did last week to Vicky and Morrighan), then I would have "the Vicky-nator" take those comments somewhere else. Wink

I do see this as my thread (so I appreciate you recognizing that with your polite comment). I am a very nice guy, but if my radar goes up about someone's behavior (in my best mafioso voice) "Youse will be swimmin' with da fishes!". Roll Eyes

And these comments are generally directed to all readers (this is not just a reply to Recoverer2). I understand that people are just getting to know me here, so I am sharing a bit more about my personality here.

So far, my individual experience on this thread is that the comments or questions have been very good. I thought that Morrighan's first question to me was particularly helpful to readers. And in a very brief time, there have been questions, experiences and thoughtful comment shared by many. There is good process here, and I can't ask for more than that. Smiley
« Last Edit: Jan 2nd, 2018 at 2:13pm by Subtle Traveler »  

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #29 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 6:22pm

Recoverer 2 wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 12:54pm:
Vicky, I believe the dream you described was more than just a dream. During the day that followed, there might've been moments when you remembered the dream and felt the love again.

Hey, yeah I totally agree.  I have decided to use the word "dream" more loosely for myself because it's one of those words that gets embedded in your psyche from a young age, yet as we grow in age and experience we are faced with redefining some of our terminology.  So the way I've dealt with it is to just tell myself "dreams" is a term that has a spectrum of meaning to it.  It doesn't have to be "just a dream" that doesn't really mean anything of importance. 

I am really happy that everyone is getting along and conversing well, and especially happy that you are all still here despite my new nickname by ST  Roll Eyes, LOL. 

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #30 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 6:40pm

And if I got banned for providing that nickname ... I am sorry to say that it would probably be worth it ...  Wink

Soberly though, the contrast that image creates to the forum moderator's actual behavior (the person we all know) is what makes the joke funny. We did see some "tough mom love" here recently, but hardly anything where "guns were a blazin'.

You have been very supportive and encouraging here, Vicky.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #31 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 7:03pm

Subtle Traveler wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 6:40pm:
And if I got banned for providing that nickname ... I am sorry to say that it would probably be worth it ...  Wink

Soberly though, the contrast that image creates to the forum moderator's actual behavior (the person we all know) is what makes the joke funny. We did see some "tough mom love" here recently, but hardly anything where "guns were a blazin'.

You have been very supportive and encouraging here, Vicky.

OMG.  I'm chuckling. 

Thanks for understanding and being supportive.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #32 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 8:06pm

Subtle Traveler, okay, thank you for saying so.

Can I have a nickname? How about, "Mr. Wonderful"?

Subtle Traveler wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 5:27pm:
Recoverer2:

fwiw ... I don't consider this (your) comment as going off track. You are positively following up with Vicky (without debating or correcting her). Overall, if people are positive in their comments to each other here, then it can stay here.

I want to add to an environment where people are sharing their non-physical experiences (e.g., and not just their 3D concepts and theory about that).

And, if people were starting to debate (or worse) or wedging in their conceptual agenda or getting mentally snarky (e.g., like Mac did with several of us a couple of weeks ago and Uno did last week to Vicky and Morrighan), then I would have "the Vicky-nator" take those comments somewhere else. Wink

I do see this as my thread (so I appreciate you recognizing that with your polite comment). I am a very nice guy, but if my radar goes up about someone's behavior (in my best mafioso voice) "Youse will be swimmin' with da fishes!". Roll Eyes

And these comments are generally directed to all readers (not just Recoverer2). I understand that people are just getting to know me here, so I am sharing a bit more about my personality here.

So far, my individual experience on this thread is that the comments or questions have been very good. I thought that Morrighan's first question to me was particularly helpful to readers. And in a very brief time, there have been questions, experiences and thoughtful comment shared by many. There is good process here, and I can't ask for more than that. Smiley

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #33 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 12:23am

Vicky wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 7:03pm:
OMG.  I'm chuckling. 

Good! Smiley

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #34 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 12:26am

Recoverer 2 wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 8:06pm:

Right now, I only name female moderators. However, if you want to claim that one in particular for yourself, then I see no problem.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #35 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 1:46am

Ok, Mr. Wonderful it is. 

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

PS--Goodnight all.  I hope we each have a special spiritual dream tonight with a visit from a loved one or guide with a message or guidance about something we've needed to hear, and of course with lots of PUL. 

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #36 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 12:38pm

May you be a wonderful subtle traveler.

Subtle Traveler wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 12:26am:
Recoverer 2 wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 8:06pm:

Right now, I only name female moderators. However, if you want to claim that one in particular for yourself, then I see no problem.

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #37 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 4:12pm

Before sharing an experience, I note that I lost some of my OBE journals to three computer hackings in 2016 and 2017. These cyber-attacks occurred just before the MS Windows “eternal blue” hole was disclosed to the public. As a result, I am doing most of my writing here from memory and I have noticed that I am struggling notably to place my experiences into writing.

As memories of my experiences come to mind, I “may begin” to share more experiences. When I started this thread, it was my intention to share several experiences here. However, now I am less confident that I can do that easily. Writing just this one piece has been very difficult and taken days, and today I am deleting my original post and re-posting this newer one with many changes. With this understood, here is my revised comment

A Human Paradigm

Our 3D, human, biological apparatus (the physical body) continually reminds each of us (24/7) of the perception that "I am a singular individual", when this is not the whole story or picture. Our five human senses (e.g., sight, smell, touch), our body in motion, and the biologically-programmed brain (e.g., not the mind) reinforces our continual perceptions of 3D space (separation … up, down, etc.) and 3D time (a delineated, segmented moment to moment human thinking experience). Yet in great contrast to these 3D constraints, we are (in the broader reality) much more than human, and that part of us is not subjected to the 3D conditions of time and space. So … the rest of us is experiencing the non-3D or non-physical.

“The human is a small part of who I am”.

After my first out of body experiences, the perception of the mentioned 3D constraints became less real and the non-physical became more real (e.g., realized). My initial OBE’s brought me the final clarity of experience that I needed to begin putting pieces together for myself. It both explained past experiences with the non-physical, and changed my thinking about the present moment. And, after an introduction to non-physical guidance, I learned quickly that I actually had multiple energies supporting me. I was not alone. I was a community and not an individual, and I began meeting these non-physical lives (souls) in 2016.

The Better the Question, the Better the Answer …

During 2016, I spent a lot of time learning how I might communicate with the non-physical. In the end, I simply created a Guidance Journal and then began writing down questions or comments directed towards guidance. It worked! I started getting responses to my queries. Another benefit was that I slowly started changing my 3D perception and interpretation of being separate. I was not. When things were working, it would be confirmed. When I goofed up, I often received a response about that also.

With this newer understanding and practice and experiences, before going to sleep one night I wrote a question into my Guidance Journal. Again, I am not clairvoyant. However, just like any human I am the tuner-receiver, interpreter and more recently a scribe of my guidance. I mention it this way, because I want readers to understand that anyone can do this. You do not have to be gifted to receive non-physical information. Everyone has non-physical (non-3D) supporters. We are no different than Esther Hicks (Abraham), Paul Selig (Melchizedek) or Jesus in this aspect of our human creation.

The question I asked that night was, “Who is specifically supporting me?” After presenting this question and setting the intention gain an answer, I was gradually presented several non-physical experiences over the course of about a month. I received the following experience immediately the next morning (after asking the question).

Confirming Three

I was at an event with each parent and my primary guide. There were others around, but less visible or specifically perceived. We were in an outdoor area. My father who transitioned 3 years earlier, seemed to facilitate the experience. This was a first for him and me, but he has since been engaged in a few of my non-physical experiences. He has helped. I also knew my mom was there (still alive in the physical), but she was not consciously engaged. I got a sense that she could not be present, because she was still in a physical body. The impression that I received was that each of my parents were somehow a part of my inner being.

The physical lifetime of my primary guide (who I named "Courage") was also there. She appeared dressed in older clothing, but this feature was fuzzy. I inquired about her name (from her physical life time) and my father repeated the name (Mrs. ???) while introducing her, but I could not hang onto that detail. However, I recognized her name as a historical figure, so I tucked that tidbit away and was able to retrieve that upon awakening back into the physical. My dad made two formal introductions to her, two separate times repeating her name, but I did not retain it upon awakening. However, from this experience I had begun to receive an answer to my bedtime question. Mom (physically alive), dad (transitioned), and my primary guide (probably transitioning over 100 years ago) are related to my inner community and being.

Meeting “M”

In a follow up experience (unknown date, but later), there was a large party. I was somehow surprised to be invited. Lots and lots of people. It seemed that I was allowed to talk to only a few, because others were not so friendly. I remember getting a glare from a woman across the room, when I used "zoom in vision" to focus on her after noticing that she was talking about me. I wondered, “What is going on here?”.

I was given visuals of several, while they remained fuzzy or slightly out of view. When they came into focus, I engaged them. I noticed two young Latina-Indian girls with their backs to a wall but facing me … along with some others. I somehow knew that the two girls were sisters (and actually they just looked like it). They came into focus (no fuzziness). The older of the two stepped forward, as if I was being introduced specifically to her from the broader group and began offering me a hug. While I am not fluent in Spanish, I naturally spoke to her in Spanish (Como se yama? ... What is your name?). I caught the name, but quickly lost it (e.g., started with an "M"). I wondered if she was one of the lives which I extend from. I felt the full contact of her greeting and hug (e.g., even feeling her small arms wrapping around my upper back). I sent a warm energy to her and she smiled. I started fading a bit and so she stepped back to the wall with her sister. I looked again to her sister to show my openness to greeting her also, but she did not come forward.

At this event, I was also introduced to some others, but I will keep this post focused on meeting "M" and confirming the first three.
« Last Edit: Jan 16th, 2018 at 12:22pm by Subtle Traveler »  

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #38 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 4:43pm

Frank DeMarco

I wanted to follow up my experiential posts to mention someone. In the last 18 months, I have been greatly influenced by the work of Frank DeMarco. I wanted to mention him specifically, as he has an interesting connection to Bruce Moen – he was his first publisher. I learned about Bruce Moen’s transition from DeMarco. In fact, the morning after his transition, DeMarco had a brief chat with Moen. If interested, you can find that written conversation here:

ofmyownknowledge.com/2017/11/15/an-upwelling/

I have found DeMarco’s materials and work are redefining for me what it means to work together with the non-physical. In that, my perceptions of the non-physical and 3D have changed. DeMarco is a skilled interpreter of and communicator with the non-physical, but he is not clairvoyant. He is a regular guy, but worth reading and/or following. If interested, you can find my book reviews of some of his books here:

https://tinyurl.com/yd5fqnto

This includes links to the books themselves and the reviews of others.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #39 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 4:45pm

ST, thank you for sharing. Regarding the lady you extended from, made me think of the viewpoint that each extension from a Disk incarnates just once. Viewpoints about this differ, but going by what I have gathered thus far, just one incarnation for each extension.

Bummer about your computer hack. I save all my files on one of those little things (can't remember the name) just in case something happens to my computer.

I used to write many of my dreams and spiritual experiences in notebooks, but it got to the point where I had so many notebooks, I decide to reduce the amount of note taking I do. It seems as if my really significant experiences are easy to recall. Your inner changes won't go away.

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #40 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 5:32pm

Recoverer 2 wrote on Jan 15th, 2018 at 4:45pm:
ST, thank you for sharing.

Yeah, I am attempting to be a meaningful contributor here.

My current understanding is there is 'one incarnation for each strand'. However, what really "cooks my noodle" though is that each human decision creates multiple timelines. That's when I start getting lost. All of those multiple timelines are part of the mothership, oversoul, Amoeba, whatever people want to call that for themselves (e.g., I call it creator or spirit).

The pictorial concept of Moen's disk seems very accurate, especially with what I have learned from Frank DeMarco's non-physical friends. So, in Moen's terms, the four souls I mentioned above are possible-potential strands within the Disk I extended from. No confirmation on that yet, but they are all connected to me (in some way).

Each strand is a life time according to DeMarco's guides usage of the term. When the physical life completes, the soul crystallizes and becomes available for other life times as a strand (a soul and a mind). Therefore, the traditional view of reincarnation (e.g., a soul experiencing several life times in time sequence over and over ... life after life) is riddled in a 3D perspective of time. It is not a non-3D perspective (no time). In contrast, the lives of each "Moen Disk" occur at once from a non-3D perspective. Vicky and I chatted about this the other day.

The concept about Moen's Disk that I do not understand (because I have not read his book yet ... waiting for the store to open again) is whether Moen's Disk concept equates to what DeMarco's guides call "the Amoeba". The amoeba is essentially our creator ... our mothership according to DeMarco's guides. It encompasses all our timelines and choices. The Amoeba is "spirit" and provides each created "soul" its spirit. When the body dies and we shift our focus to the non-3D, the spirit is returned and soul is crystallized.

I am being descriptive and detailed here, because I do not want 3D thinking to creep in too much here into people's conclusions. Overall though, the whole (my whole) includes the Amoeba (creator), as I am also part of "that mothership" along with all my timelines. And beyond all the motherships there is so much more.

In sorting through these concepts, distinguishing between 3D perception and non-3D perception helps (I would say necessary).

Back Up

The hackers got to my back up. That's how big the Microsoft eternal blue hole was. They started taking over our home router, and I finally caught on to that. Now I keep the back up separated from the router, and only turn on the back up when I move files (e.g., turning off the router's modem when I do this).

I have a degree in information systems. I don't think that people realize how unsafe the Internet has become in just the last 18 months.

Journals

fwiw, DeMarco has 109 or 110 completed notebooks currently from all the notes that he has taken from guidance (25 years plus).

I have part of my journal on the old back up system, but it is missing a few months. I will eventually pull that out, look at it, and figure out how I want to re-organize.
« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2018 at 6:53pm by Subtle Traveler »  

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #41 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 8:15pm

Subtle Traveler:

Amoeba sounds like it might be another term for Disk. The term crystallize seems odd. I'm not certain what it means. When I have made contact with my Disk members, it seemed  as if they were active, much alive, not crystallized. The same seems to true to Bruce Moen's contact with his Disk members, going by what he wrote.

I just finished ordering Frank's book Rita's world. I don't know anything about him.

Amoeba. Wow! Anther term for Disk. I have recently been reading four books referred to as The Team books, by Frances Key. She received information from her deceased mother and other beings her mother hooked her up with.
The books use the term "the rest of us" when it speaks of Disks. Each of us represents just one part of the totality of who we are. Team seems to be equivalent to Soul Group.

Regarding reincarnation, below are some key words(from Frances Key's fourth book called "Beyond the Team."

"Another profound shift that comes from comprehending the multiplicity of your own being is the release of the fear of death. When you know that what awaits you is a reunion with all your soul's aspects as well as your team, you are willing to release the body when the time comes. And...if you fear that you will no longer have the connection to the Earth that you enjoy, knowing that other aspects of your being may continue on in the Earth, picking up where your current aspect left off and communicating its experiences to the Rest of You is also a great comfort."

The books have a service oriented sense. One thing they state is that we should try to grow spiritually with the primary purpose of helping this world evolve spiritually. When we do so, we help improved the world's energy level and create streams of possibility.  When it comes to spiritual development for our own sake, this is secondary. To some people this attitude might sound strange, I  understand it, because it has been my attitude for years.  Love others to an extent that you want to grow for them. 

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #42 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 10:13pm

Here is an FYI ... it may answer some more questions ...

Frank DeMarco has been a TMI affiliate for over 25 years. He is now a regular instructor at TMI, as he lives in Virginia. He is a former co-owner of Hampton Roads publishing. He is retired from that.

Rita Warren was Monroe's first (recruited) booth operator back in the 1980's. She worked with DeMarco from 1999 to ??? on some books. She transitioned in 2008, and began working with DeMarco non-physically in 2014. There are four books with her talking to Frank DeMarco, but three are currently published. Rita's World I is a good place to start. You will know whether you are attracted to the material after reading it.

The amoeba is an older concept from DeMarco's guides (who are called TGU or the guys upstairs). They begin talking about the amoeba in "The Sphere & The Hologram". It was communicated in 2001 to 2002 in Rita Warren's home, but published after 2008.

Since DeMarco was Moen's publisher and familiar with his writing, I am going to just ask him about amoeba and disk being the same thing. Currently, I would guess "no". When he does not know something, he takes the question to his non-physical friends and then publishes the responses on his blog.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #43 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 1:25pm

I am aware that Frank has had connections to TMI and Hampton Publishing, but I haven't read any of his books, so I don't know what he says.

Subtle Traveler wrote on Jan 15th, 2018 at 10:13pm:
Here is an FYI ... it may answer some more questions ...

Frank DeMarco has been a TMI affiliate for over 25 years. He is now a regular instructor at TMI, as he lives in Virginia. He is a former co-owner of Hampton Roads publishing. He is retired from that.

Rita Warren was Monroe's first (recruited) booth operator back in the 1980's. She worked with DeMarco from 1999 to ??? on some books. She transitioned in 2008, and began working with DeMarco non-physically in 2014. There are four books with her talking to Frank DeMarco, but three are currently published. Rita's World I is a good place to start. You will know whether you are attracted to the material after reading it.

The amoeba is an older concept from DeMarco's guides (who are called TGU or the guys upstairs). They begin talking about the amoeba in "The Sphere & The Hologram". It was communicated in 2001 to 2002 in Rita Warren's home, but published after 2008.

Since DeMarco was Moen's publisher and familiar with his writing, I am going to just ask him about amoeba and disk being the same thing. Currently, I would guess "no". When he does not know something, he takes the question to his non-physical friends and then publishes the responses on his blog.

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #44 - Jan 19th, 2018 at 3:14pm

This is for everyone. I share it because this content has begun to influence my experience, perceptions and interpretations uniquely. It has been clarifying material.

I thought to share this particular group of beings (e.g., unitary beings), because they are currently coming forth in Frank DeMarco’s morning conversations. He was introduced to them after his transcription of the 4th Rita book completed (September 2017). He gave them the temporary name of Nathaniel (e.g., however currently he does not call them by a name). This is one blog post (of many).

http://ofmyownknowledge.com/2017/10/02/nathaniel-co-further-thoughts-on-spirit-a...

The conversation topic is primarily about soul and spirit – apparently two very differing things. I admit that this dialogue may be difficult to follow because it introduces new words (but not necessarily new concepts). I have found that the content does clarify differences of spirit and soul. It also coincides with Bruce's disk concept.

Since some terms will be new to most here, I can provide an understanding of three of them. First, “Sam” is our mothership, creator (if you are a Seth follower, think oversoul). There are apparently many Sam's. Second, humans are “complex beings” because we are composed of many threads or lives (e.g., just like Bruce’s well known picture of humans, threads and a blob like disk above them). Third, “unitary beings” are those who have never taken a 3D, physical life (e.g., not complex). The entire group of Nathaniel ARE unitary beings.

If you have a question about the material, I will answer to the best of my ability.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #45 - Jan 20th, 2018 at 9:58pm

Hey,

I want you both to know, Subtle Traveler and Recoverer 2, that I've just now gotten caught up on reading this thread.  I really l like what both of you have contributed.  Lots to think about!  When I have time for my brain to give it more thought I'll do some chiming in.  For now, I just wanted you to know this is a great conversation.

I haven't read any of Frank's stuff either.  I know that I have one or two of his books though.  So I have one questions for you ST, what does Frank describe as the differentiation between spirit and soul?  If you can just sum it up?  If not, I'll take a look at the links you provided. 

I'd like to read Frances Key's boos too.  Thanks for mentioning them Albert. 

PS--The reason I haven't been too active on here for a couple weeks or so is because my mom passed away.  Before that her health was rapidly declining so things were nutty here for a while.  I had her here at home with the help of Home Hospice.  ST and I have been chatting on the sidelines a little bit about all that.  But I'm here still, trying to get my focus back on line.   No need to reply about this here on this thread, I just wanted to explain why I've been absent.  Please see the Dream Forum though.  Mom actually visited me  Roll Eyes

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #46 - Jan 21st, 2018 at 2:29am

Vicky wrote on Jan 20th, 2018 at 9:58pm:
Hey,

I haven't read any of Frank's stuff either.  I know that I have one or two of his books though.  So I have one questions for you ST, what does Frank describe as the differentiation between spirit and soul?  If you can just sum it up?  If not, I'll take a look at the links you provided. 

Hi Vicky ...

Frank is not speaking, as much as he is transcribing (writing) what non-physical is communicating to him. The current group of beings he is working with (nearly daily now) have never been human. They are unitary beings (as opposed to humans which are complex with a soul).

I cannot summarize soul v. spirit due to the depth of the content (no shortcuts). However, here are some quotes from the link. If you find yourself interested (e.g., attracted), then I would suggest reading the entire blog post on DeMarco's blog.

"You are thinking of Soul and Spirit as two different kinds of things that happen to intersect in human enterprises. But Spirit created Soul. It animates Soul. It shares its essence with Soul." (quote)

"Resist the temptation to consider the Soul as in 3D and the Spirit as coming from the non-3D somehow. Try to see both inhabiting the All-D, so that, although they coexist in the same space, Spirit is mostly not comprehended by Soul. You could say, pretty accurately, that Soul is bound to its 3D limitations in which it was founded, while Spirit inhabits all of reality, not only the 3D portion of it, hence is invisible to greater or lesser extend depending upon how conscious the Soul is or becomes. Spirit is always here, always functioning, but is it not always perceived, and rarely is perceived in the same way at different times by different Souls." (quote)

"Look at it this way. Sam = Spirit creating and incorporating and developing and fostering Souls. In being so engaged, it loses some of its freedom of action (somewhat as a parent does to a dependent child) and becomes part of a compound being. So the difference between what we call Sam for convenience and what we continue to call Spirit is whether one is or is not part of a compound being." (quote)

IP Logged

Sammy

Montreal
Reply #47 - Jan 27th, 2018 at 4:25pm

ST, I just wanted to thank you for sharing your experiences and knowledge.  I seem to have had a little breakthrough these past few days after having read your thread and investigating the links ... specifically the 4 daily do's of Abraham Hicks (first time encountering this message).  The last "do" released quite a bit of self-induced garbage i've been carrying around for many years ... so thank you thank you thank you for directing me to that piece of knowledge.

Big thank you to you too Vicky for carrying on the forum!  I first learned of Bruce Moen back in 2008 after losing a young nephew and for several years afterward got pretty good at dropping in and directing my attention to those focus levels ... but never really hit a homerun.

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #48 - Jan 27th, 2018 at 6:40pm

Sammy wrote on Jan 27th, 2018 at 4:25pm:
I seem to have had a little breakthrough these past few days after having read your thread and investigating the links ... specifically the 4 daily do's of Abraham Hicks (first time encountering this message).  The last "do" released quite a bit of self-induced garbage i've been carrying around for many years ... so thank you thank you thank you for directing me to that piece of knowledge.

Hi Sammy ... thanks for your comment! I had a similar experience with the material when first practicing the four things.

Each of us have been programmed by our 3D apparatus (body, brain, senses) to perceive that we are somehow separate, when in our broader reality (the All-D which includes the 3D and non-3D) we are not separate - especially from those non-physically supporting us.

I like how Abraham labels the resulting energies as "resistance". That quickly became a helpful clue for me as to why meditation and the other suggested "things" are so helpful for us. By practicing them, I am reducing my resistance to "what is".

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #49 - Jan 30th, 2018 at 9:03pm

Quote:

Big thank you to you too Vicky for carrying on the forum!  

Aw thanks, and you're welcome!   Smiley

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Only One Minute
Reply #50 - Feb 9th, 2018 at 1:39pm

An encouragement from my past, but still a helpful reminder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtzyKZoVKX4

He is a Sufi Master (I am not a Sufi follower), but what he is pointing to - it is relevant for everyone.

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Re: Reading the Afterlife Knowledge Guidebook
Reply #51 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:06am

I have not posted in a couple of weeks because I am currently working through Moen's 5th book, The Afterlife Knowledge Guidebook. I am working slowly with it, and I am about 15% through the book. I could not get the CD with the vocalized exercises on it, so I am having to do that work by using the book. That makes the reading a bit more tedious, and I have to separate learning by reading FROM learning by practicing.

I may be missing out on the personal stories and discoveries of his four earlier books, but I am glad that I selected the 5th book first. While reading the 2nd chapter, I thought that I might have had a visit from Bruce. I have not been traveling (just lots of dreams), so I have not verified that yet.

The book provides a good summation of what Moen both  practiced and taught. I am sure many here have already read this book, but I thought I would share why I have not been posting as much. When I am done with the book, I will write up a review on Amazon.

Anyway ... that's it for now. Tongue
« Last Edit: Feb 20th, 2018 at 2:04pm by Subtle Traveler »  

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #52 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:13am

Thanks for the update.  I've been busy too and hope to be un-busy as much soon!

If you have any great experiences while working through Bruce's Guidebook I hope you'll share them with us!!

I'm glad you're enjoying it despite not having the CDs at this time.  I'll see what I can find out from Bruce's wife about ordering them.  I need an update about that anyway. 

Vicky

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #53 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 2:03pm

Vicky wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:13am:
Thanks for the update.  I've been busy too and hope to be un-busy as much soon!

If you have any great experiences while working through Bruce's Guidebook I hope you'll share them with us!!

I'm glad you're enjoying it despite not having the CDs at this time.  I'll see what I can find out from Bruce's wife about ordering them.  I need an update about that anyway. 

Vicky

Hi Vicky

I am chuckling, because you always seem to draw me out ... just a bit more (and even if you're very busy). Thank you for your attention here. It is appreciated.

Other Experiences

I did experience the "vibrational state" early in the morning, when first practicing the "3 deep breaths" exercise before going to bed. That let me know right away that Bruce's stuff can work. Last night I read the section about "beliefs" and "system crashes". It reminded me of several of these events that I have had in my life. I have noted three system crashes I experienced for further journaling and review. Probably the biggest system crash came after I experienced Jesus in physical, 3D reality. Another system crash arrived when I had my first OBE and then met my primary guide. And despite this, I went to bed asking for another one of these belief altering experiences. I saw this request as simply another exercise, and following the path of the AKG book (or maybe Bruce's trail of breadcrumbs).

My Approach

Overall, I have halted "my traveling practices" while reading the book. I continue to meditate and do some energy work. I am waiting until I get to the "imagination" section of the AKG book to re-begin my traveling practices again. This is very purposeful on my part, because I have been focused on the OBE and its own subset of beliefs (started by reading William Buhlman in 2015) and Bruce's techniques seem more akin to "phasing". So, I am leaving room to adjust "how I might initiate travel". That means a slower pace, doing each exercise till some competency is achieved, making it my own, etc.

Connecting

I thought that my sensing Bruce's engagement while I read was worth noting above. I felt the presence of someone, so I spoke out loud while reading and asked if it was him. I did not hear anything, but I continued to feel a presence or nudge. Frank DeMarco talks about this phenomena with both Rita and TGU (the guys upstairs), as happening when reading someone's writing or books. It is how DeMarco began his own conversations with Hemingway (which he ended up writing about).

See? You drew me out. Smiley (thanks for that!)

P.S. Good luck with your BIG project. Cool

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #54 - Feb 21st, 2018 at 12:43am

Oh you're welcome!  I appreciate your participation here very much.

Belief system crashes are funny things.  I think we have them more often than we realize, just from normal everyday life.  And they happen when we least expect.  When they pop up I find it helps to just have an attitude of, "Oh so this is what I'm feeling now, ok" and just roll with it.  Better not to fight it, deny it, or change it.  Think of it as a new normal. 

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #55 - Feb 21st, 2018 at 10:48am

Vicky wrote on Feb 21st, 2018 at 12:43am:

Belief system crashes are funny things.  I think we have them more often than we realize, just from normal everyday life.  And they happen when we least expect.  When they pop up I find it helps to just have an attitude of, "Oh so this is what I'm feeling now, ok" and just roll with it.  Better not to fight it, deny it, or change it.  Think of it as a new normal. 

I agree with Bruce's observation in the book that with each 'belief system crash' it can get easier. However, my first belief system crash at 15 was traumatic and that trauma stayed with me for years. The experience has never repeated itself, so it does not quite fit in a description of a "new normal". But I do understand what you are generally suggesting.

In some contrast, meeting my guidance (a belief system crashing event) has become a new normal. Less traumatic for me. It fits within your description quite well. It became more normal for me rather quickly.

I can see that our experiences may be different with belief system crashes so perceptions-interpretations may be differing, but I do not want to distract you further from focusing on your important event this weekend. We can chat about this another time, if needed.

Thanks for your follow up comment. Smiley
« Last Edit: Feb 22nd, 2018 at 3:56am by Subtle Traveler »  

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #56 - Feb 21st, 2018 at 3:06pm

Do you notice any shifts as your work deepens?

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #57 - Feb 21st, 2018 at 3:27pm

Morrighan wrote on Feb 21st, 2018 at 3:06pm:
Do you notice any shifts as your work deepens?

Hi Morrighan!

Can you be more specific about the meaning of "shifts"?

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #58 - Feb 21st, 2018 at 11:12pm

Ordinarily I would say "recursions" instead of "shifts" - it is more accurate. Visualizing a Fibonacci sequence is the best way to see it. The spiral expands as the sequence advances. A shift or recursion is each point where the expression doubles as the system's expansion increases.

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #59 - Feb 22nd, 2018 at 3:54am

Morrighan wrote on Feb 21st, 2018 at 11:12pm:
Ordinarily I would say "recursions" instead of "shifts" - it is more accurate. Visualizing a Fibonacci sequence is the best way to see it. The spiral expands as the sequence advances. A shift or recursion is each point where the expression doubles as the system's expansion increases.

Morrighan ...

OK, I understand recursions. I am glad I asked. No recursions, because I am still learning in a linear format.

There does seem to be an expansion of my experience nearly each time that I read and then practice something from the book afterwards. Something non-physical becomes apparent or happens when I practice each exercise, except for the Silly Little Finger exercise (e.g., I am not connecting with that yet). In contrast, I immediately related several times in my life to the Belief System Crash. I have had a few of those - and a very big one when I was a teen.

I am doing one exercise at a time in book sequence. Once I complete the book, I will integrate what I learn and I would expect more recursive experiences and an accelerated expansion.

Today, I practiced the "balance of the perceiver and interpreter" for the first time. I did it without any sound assistance, but I set a clear intention about it. I clicked out a few times but came back each time. On my last click out, when I returned it was like I was pushed or nudged non-physically. I have not experienced this before. It caught me off guard and I exited the transcendent state obtained by the exercise.

Overall, I was very tired when I did this today, so I took a nap afterwards. However, I will try this exercise tomorrow or Friday with a hemi-sync recording by Patty Avalon with focus 12, 15 and 21 frequencies in it (about 40 minutes). I nearly always have a click out with this recording, so I will use "the balancing exercise" to practice not clicking out when listening (e.g., a test). Not clicking out as much would be an improvement for me, and using this hemi-sync recording provides a way for me to measure that progress (based on my past).

So, expansions including reaching transcendent states of consciousness (yes) ... but recursions (not yet). This is most likely due to how I am learning Bruce's material.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #60 - Feb 22nd, 2018 at 12:30pm

Shift happens.

Grin

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #61 - Apr 17th, 2018 at 2:49pm

This short video reminded me of Bruce Moen's work, and also of his first publisher's work (Frank DeMarco, formerly of Hampton Roads).

"Imagination is receptive mode" (e.g., we receive it) ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xvLBOknLpc (a few minutes)

This was attractive to me, as the presented idea greatly contrasts how humans are taught by our 3D circumstances and limitations to 'associate what imagination might be' to our experience (e.g., imagination not real because it is somehow conjured up). This is apparently the opposite of how non-physical sees imagination in our 3D experience.

Clearly, Moen's primary technique (imagination as a means of perception) and his own travels consistently suggest the opposite (e.g., supporting what the video above holds forth). Also, it is worth noting that Frank DeMarco often comments that he senses that he is making it up, as he scribes for his non-physical friends (what he calls TGU or The Guys Upstairs).

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #62 - Apr 17th, 2018 at 9:06pm

Yes, imagination is the bridge to manifestation. It's how we create, for that is what we do. First we imagine what we wish to create.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #63 - Apr 17th, 2018 at 9:27pm

Cool, thanks for the link.  I'll check it out!

I remember when I was in one of Bruce's workshop that he gave here in Colorado in 2016, and we were in one of the exercises.  I can't remember exactly which exercise we were doing, but what I was seeing was playing in my mind's eye just like watching a movie, kind of like when you're dreaming and just watching what's happening, except that you're completely consciously awake and aware.  It's not like actual dreaming, because you can hear and are aware of Bruce's voice and other noises in the room.  (You know how it is when you're with a group or people somewhere, there's always that one person who keeps coughing or clearing their throat, always someone walking past in the hall who's talking, etc).  So during his workshops it's not like we were ever asleep or anything, so it's not the same as dreaming. 

It's weird that at the same time that you're "just watching what's happening" you also simultaneously still sit there thinking to yourself, "Hmm, feels like I might be making this up, not sure, I'll just keep following along and see where this goes." 

It's only afterward that you realize there's no way you were making it up consciously, yet no way that you were dreaming.  It's something else entirely. 

The stuff we all perceived as a group is WAY too incredible and uncanny to just be passed off as false, a dream, a coincidence, etc. 

That's why this needs so much more experimentation and exploration. 
Smiley

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #64 - Apr 17th, 2018 at 10:08pm

Vicky wrote on Apr 17th, 2018 at 9:27pm:
Cool, thanks for the link.  I'll check it out!

It's weird that at the same time that you're "just watching what's happening" you also simultaneously still sit there thinking to yourself, "Hmm, feels like I might be making this up, not sure, I'll just keep following along and see where this goes." 

It's only afterward that you realize there's no way you were making it up consciously, yet no way that you were dreaming.  It's something else entirely. 

That's why this needs so much more experimentation and exploration. 
Smiley

Yes, I generally agree. Each day is exploration and an opportunity for creating.

And ... I remember that training video from YouTube. You are in the front row just to the left. Smiley

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #65 - Apr 17th, 2018 at 11:44pm

Oh yeah, I remember that!  I feel so awkward anytime I'm filmed or even having my pic taken.  Bruce was always so comfortable in front of people.  In those videos you see Bruce's books displayed behind him.  I was the one who gave him that suggestion  Roll Eyes

I miss gabbing with him so much.  Before he got so sick we used to visit via the computer cam every week!! 

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

rondele

ALK Member

Virginia
Reply #66 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 11:34am

Hi Vicky-

I had to laugh when I read this part of your post because I could relate!

"It's not like actual dreaming, because you can hear and are aware of Bruce's voice and other noises in the room.  (You know how it is when you're with a group or people somewhere, there's always that one person who keeps coughing or clearing their throat, always someone walking past in the hall who's talking, etc)."

Many years ago when Bruce held his workshop in Northern Virginia, we were doing one of the exercises where, after Bruce finished his technique of putting us into a relaxation mode, we were asked to try to clear our minds and see what messages or experiences we might get.

Well, easier said than done. We were in a motel conference room and noises were everywhere. To top it off, Bruce had brought Laurie Monroe and two of her friends along and they were giggling off and on during the "quiet" time!

After a period of time we were asked to report what experiences we had. For me it was a complete bust. I got nothing. I'm one of those types who's easily distracted. Even at movies, if someone is rattling the ice in their cup or god forbid talking, I'm done. My focus on the movie is gone.

Fortunately others did report some interesting experiences. I envy people who can shut off extraneous noises! But at least I had some interesting conversations with Laurie during break time.

And yes, Bruce was impressive and so totally down to earth. After reading his books and following him on the board, it was a real treat for me to meet him.

R

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #67 - Apr 21st, 2018 at 4:57pm

Three years ago, I discovered the life work of sound healer, Tom Kenyon. He is also a channel. His work is "off the path" of most that I have met in OBE forums. However, I have personally found his work assistive and instructive in both my practices of meditation and energy work. I, myself, use his stuff several times a week. The following recording is his most recent. I have been practicing with an earlier version for several months now (e.g., called "Spatial Cognizance"). And, I wanted to share this newer and enhanced recording instead (called "Multiverse") because it seems to have a much stronger effect for me.

http://tomkenyon.com/multiverse-sound-meditation-instructions

If you are interested, I strongly encourage you to read these instructions FIRST. They are important to benefiting from this meditative sound recording. Use headphones and block out any external influences (e.g., like using an eye mask). Also, I must warn that if you are currently taking any medications for emotional assistance, that you consult with your physician first before practicing with this particular recording. It is powerful, and creates a "spatial state or focus ... enhancing right hemisphere awareness". The recording is only 12 minutes, and I sometimes listen to it twice. It can be used in preparation for non-physical experiences or just meditating.

Finally, it is worth noting that Kenyon's work is one of the few outside-linked (e.g., referrals) on the TMI web site. They like him and his work ... considering him a friend.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #68 - Apr 21st, 2018 at 5:07pm

Yes Tom Kenyon is among those on the short list of big names in sound healing. Many sound healers I know take or took classes with him. I seem to recall I spent a lot of time with his White Tara recording.
« Last Edit: Apr 21st, 2018 at 6:42pm by Morrighan »  

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #69 - Apr 21st, 2018 at 11:31pm

rondele wrote on Apr 18th, 2018 at 11:34am:
Hi Vicky-

I had to laugh when I read this part of your post because I could relate!

"It's not like actual dreaming, because you can hear and are aware of Bruce's voice and other noises in the room.  (You know how it is when you're with a group or people somewhere, there's always that one person who keeps coughing or clearing their throat, always someone walking past in the hall who's talking, etc)."

Many years ago when Bruce held his workshop in Northern Virginia, we were doing one of the exercises where, after Bruce finished his technique of putting us into a relaxation mode, we were asked to try to clear our minds and see what messages or experiences we might get.

Well, easier said than done. We were in a motel conference room and noises were everywhere. To top it off, Bruce had brought Laurie Monroe and two of her friends along and they were giggling off and on during the "quiet" time!

After a period of time we were asked to report what experiences we had. For me it was a complete bust. I got nothing. I'm one of those types who's easily distracted. Even at movies, if someone is rattling the ice in their cup or god forbid talking, I'm done. My focus on the movie is gone.

Fortunately others did report some interesting experiences. I envy people who can shut off extraneous noises! But at least I had some interesting conversations with Laurie during break time.

And yes, Bruce was impressive and so totally down to earth. After reading his books and following him on the board, it was a real treat for me to meet him.

R

Right on!  I didn't know (or had forgotten) that you got to do one of his workshops.  I'm so glad you enjoyed it and getting to meet him in person.  And Laurie too. 

I'm just like you in how easy I get distracted.  But I've been fortunate to have that to compare some wonderful experiences to.  For example, once at a friend's house in Boulder who was doing a mini TMI outreach excursion, the guy next to me was snoring almost immediately after lying down.  I was so mad.  Thought I'd never get relaxed enough to feel the effects of the hemi-sync.  But the next thing I knew, I was having out-of-body experiences which at first I thought were physical events despite their impossibility.  Just goes to prove that despite distractions, it's possible to slip into an altered state and not even realize it. 

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #70 - Apr 26th, 2018 at 12:05pm

fwiw ... this was posted today by Frank DeMarco ... a morning conversation with his TGU (The Guys Upstairs) ... I thought that it was worth sharing because I was "sparked" by its content.

http://ofmyownknowledge.com/2018/04/26/tgu-two-viewpoints-soul-and-spirit/

These blog posts with TGU (beginning on March 5th, 2018) have a general theme of "digging deeper" in our personal relationships with our non-3D counterparts or those supporting us. Something stated today immediately caught my attention, because it highlights innately how we hold two viewpoints ...

TGU: It is a mistake to think, “There is the world (there is reality), separate from me, outside of me, and I am a latecomer to the program.” You as 3D individual came late to the show, yes, but to say that is to ignore your connection to all the rest of you that is of its substance and co-exists with the reality of the 3D universe since its beginnings. This is not metaphor, not poetic license. It is fact, but requires explanation.

DeMarco: I assumed you meant that we in our individual lives are souls, but in our connection to our Sam are spirit, and not spirits plural but spirit singular.

TGU: Sometimes you surprise us with your leaps.

To help those new to DeMarco's work, the "Sam" is pure Spirit (never human and NOT a soul). The soul of each 3D human emanates from their Sam. The Sam (e.g., Spirit) is a creator (of the human soul), but also sustains the souls that are created. Soul is created from Spirit. The soul (and non-3D mind) is what remains when 'our physical apparatus croaks'.

In today's discussion, Soul and Spirit are presented as different or unique points of view by TGU. This is DeMarco's insight during the beginning of the conversation. And, there is much more in DeMarco's blog post above, but I am highlighting a "key beginning point" to simplify the absorption of this material for readers here. This blog post is loaded with other "sparks", so I will probably be reading it 2 or 3 times today.

Finally, if this material interests (sparks) you, you can go back to the beginning (March 5, 2018) and read the entire conversation with TGU about digging deeper. It is all available on the blog.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #71 - Apr 26th, 2018 at 2:41pm

Thanks for sharing.   I'm definitely interested in reading more and will be checking out Frank's blog.

I don't think I'd heard of "Sam" yet.  Is that Frank's word?

The explanation of Sam, soul, and spirit match exactly with my own belief, experience, and understanding.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #72 - Apr 26th, 2018 at 4:50pm

Vicky wrote on Apr 26th, 2018 at 2:41pm:
Thanks for sharing.   I'm definitely interested in reading more and will be checking out Frank's blog.

I don't think I'd heard of "Sam" yet.  Is that Frank's word?

The explanation of Sam, soul, and spirit match exactly with my own belief, experience, and understanding. 

Hi Vicky ...

I just wrote out a long, detailed response to you and the forum software gobbled it up. So, I am bit frustrated and I will keep this brief.

"Sam" is a label than I have ONLY seen in Frank DeMarco's work. The Sam points to Spirit (never a human itself or complex). It is a label for our creator, and there are many Sam's (creators who are pure spirit).

You may have noticed my quote "As above, so below". It refers to recursiveness of physical and non-physical creation. Well, think of that this way. You and I each have a physical body composed of billions of cells. In turn, the Sam has a non-3D clustering of human souls which it has created.

As above ... so below.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #73 - Apr 26th, 2018 at 8:38pm

Thanks. 

By the way, I ALWAYS copy what I've just typed before I post it.  Same goes for emails.  It's so frustrating losing stuff.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #74 - Apr 28th, 2018 at 2:17am

For those following along here ...

I wanted to note that the clarification I made to Vicky yesterday was quickly validated by this morning's message from DeMarco's TGU ...

http://ofmyownknowledge.com/2018/04/27/tgu-the-higher-self/

They used the exact analogy or example that I suggested to Vicky about the guiding "as above, so below". Additionally, there are some clarifications and expansions about the "Sam" pointer. I found the material especially helpful today.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #75 - Apr 28th, 2018 at 5:59pm

In reading today's link I am present to the same feeling as with the Seth material. So in describing the experience does one become the experience or the descriptor? My seat-of-the-pants-guess is Both / And. It's fun to jump out and spin it  Smiley  Cool  Cheesy

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #76 - Apr 30th, 2018 at 4:08pm

Morrighan wrote on Apr 28th, 2018 at 5:59pm:
In reading today's link I am present to the same feeling as with the Seth material. So in describing the experience does one become the experience or the descriptor? My seat-of-the-pants-guess is Both / And. It's fun to jump out and spin it  Smiley  Cool  Cheesy

fwiw, DeMarco considers Seth the "gold standard" as far as channeled material. He has been chatting with his own guidance (and sharing that) now for 25 years. His guides talked about this exact topic … “both / and” … this weekend in 3 posts culminating today.

As far as "becoming the experience" (your quote above), over the last week I have been reminded of a quote attributed to a non-physical being who presented themselves to myself and someone else in physical reality, when we were teens. The quote still resonates with me, and I often go back to it when I notice that I am ‘overly struggling’ with my own perception of separation from both my non-physical counterparts and what Vicky and I have called ‘Spirit’. To hold forth here a bit, we clearly are not separated from either of these parts of us. Our perceived individuality is simply one of multiple perceptions we have access to, but is more strongly reinforced (than other perceptions) by our physical apparatus. As some context to the quote below, the non-physical being was talking about their physical life here on Earth and their eventual transition beyond the physical body.

“God is a mental construct that is too limiting. The fundamental question is this—do you worship some power external to yourself or do you take full embodiment of it?”

I have not used the word “God” for myself in decades now because of the baggage that often comes with that. However, this quote provided me a way to point to that in a newer way and focus upon the important thing (e.g., “become the experience”) without continuing to question myself or my apparent separation.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #77 - Apr 30th, 2018 at 6:06pm

Oh yes "God" and all iterations of same carry baggage. Which is why as a once-programmer* I use $deity. In computing language of olde, the $ indicates deity is a string variable. In plain English, that means it will contain any input I designate to calculate subsequent processes. The usage is humorous.

Seth and Jane Roberts went off the radar so long ago! She was from Elmira, NY, a backwater town if there ever was that got totally swamped in the flood of 72.

But yes, the linked passage reminded me of Seth.

* "programmed" = wrote the code that produces type on the lowest level. The stuff you can't see that goes on when you type and want something to happen. Didn't know there are type gnomes, didja? I don't do that any more  Lips Sealed

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #78 - May 1st, 2018 at 1:11pm

I don't consider Seth to be the gold standard.

Jane Roberts tried to make it as a science fiction writer and failed.

She tried writing about ESP and failed.

Then she supposedly got into channeling Seth.

I once read an article where a man who used to work for Jane Robert's publisher said that people at that publishing company knew that she was a fraud. He wrote that her husband would speak to people who attended her "channelings"  before they supposedly took place, tell her what he found out, and she would use that information to mislead the people who attended her meetings.

I read an article where it stated that she admitted on her death bed that she faked the channelings.

She also supposedly channeled Rembrandt and William James. She wrote the Oversoul Seven trilogy book without channeling, this shows that she can come up with material without channeling. Not that a lot of her material was original.

Recently I had a detailed dream that made the point that she was a fraud. Perhaps so I might react to the belief in her as exhibited by some at this forum.

The Seth books might say some things that are correct, but  what about that parallel self business? If I remember correctly, during a "channeling" session, Seth spoke about when Jane and her husband saw their parallel selves at a bar (or restaurant). Has anyone done the same? Does anybody know anyone who has met parallel selves? (how parallel selves would make it from one universe to  another is another question) If it was a matter of Jane being fooled by Seth, then how come she and her husband didn't have a problem with the parallel self meeting Seth discussed?

I watched a youtube video where Jane was supposedly channeling Seth, and then right in the middle of the channeling, for a brief moment she spoke in her regular voice and said "we'll take a break in a moment." How did she shift from one speaker to the other so quickly?

Gold standard?

If anybody is interested, I say more below.

http://nondualityisdualistic.com/a-night-in-heaven/chapter-13/

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #79 - May 1st, 2018 at 1:59pm

Morrighan wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 6:06pm:
Oh yes "God" and all iterations of same carry baggage. Which is why as a once-programmer* I use $deity. In computing language of olde, the $ indicates deity is a string variable. In plain English, that means it will contain any input I designate to calculate subsequent processes. The usage is humorous.

Seth and Jane Roberts went off the radar so long ago! She was from Elmira, NY, a backwater town if there ever was that got totally swamped in the flood of 72.

Morrighan ...

Yeah, people are going to have different experiences (and end up with different programming).

The word "deity" does not resonate with me individually. I currently keep things fairly general by using pointers such as "being" or "spirit" or "creator". These words carry more meaning for me. And, if I know the name of a being after meeting them, I will use that. However, most of the beings worthy of my reverence generally remain nameless (e.g., naming is mostly a 3D convention).

There are certainly beings of Spirit and Creation worthy of my reverence ... but not my worship. Worship, from my own experience and understanding, leads to idolatry. And, "deity" reminds me a bit of that kind of vibration (e.g., worship).

I like Seth. I am not a follower, but he has been helpful to me. For example, I requested his "Gate of Horn dream" a couple of years ago (after learning about it) and it changed things for me (my perspective). It provided a very clarifying experience.

I can also understand why some people project Jane's and Rob's human mistakes onto Seth, when they talk about the Seth material. To their human credit though ... Rob was very supportive of the work up until his last moments as human. The Seth material has remained available because of him. And Jane, she was a pioneer and explorer. As 3D humans, they did not always listen to Seth (e.g., like moving the frig out of the bathroom) ... but they did serve as publishers for Seth (e.g., and it is my understanding that is what he wanted ... publishers ... and this tidbit came from DeMarco's TGU many years ago in "The Sphere & The Hologram"). Abraham (Hicks) also talks a lot about Seth, as Seth is now part of Abraham (according to Abraham).
« Last Edit: May 1st, 2018 at 4:14pm by Subtle Traveler »  

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #80 - May 1st, 2018 at 2:06pm

Subtle traveler, regarding people projecting Jane and Rob's human mistakes on to Seth, do you know if it is that simple? When you make such a statement, it gives me the impression that you aren't willing to question Seth's validity to a serious extent. That is so convenient. Anytime a channeled being says something that seems wrong, just blame it on the channeler.

I just edited my above post.  Consider the parallel self part.

Subtle Traveler wrote on May 1st, 2018 at 1:59pm:
Morrighan wrote on Apr 30th, 2018 at 6:06pm:

The word "deity" does not resonate with me individually. I currently keep things fairly general by using the pointers "being" or "spirit" or "creator". And, there are certainly beings of Spirit and Creation worthy of my reverence (like my own Creator) ... but not my worship. Worship, from my own experience and understanding, leads to idolatry. Deity reminds me of a vibration of worship ... a common stumbling block for 3D humans.

I like Seth. He has been helpful to me. I requested his "Gate of Horn dream" a couple of years ago (after learning about it) and it changed my perspective. It was a very clarifying experience.

I can also understand why some people project Jane's and Rob's human mistakes onto Seth, when they talk about the Seth material. To their human credit though ... Rob was very supportive of the work up until his last moments as human. The Seth material has remained available because of him. And Jane, she was a pioneer and explorer. As 3D humans, they did not always listen to Seth (e.g., like moving the frig out of the bathroom) ... but they did serve as publishers for Seth (e.g., and it is my understanding that is what he wanted ... publishers).

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #81 - May 1st, 2018 at 2:29pm

I believe that Michael Prescott made some good points of something Seth supposedly said. Below is a link.

http://michaelprescott.typepad.com/michael_prescotts_blog/2007/10/my-problem-wit...

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #82 - May 1st, 2018 at 8:09pm

I'd like to add that I have no problem using the name "God." Perhaps if more people used it in accurate way, false concepts about God would be more likely to go away.

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #83 - May 1st, 2018 at 10:50pm

Recoverer 2 wrote on May 1st, 2018 at 1:11pm:
I don't consider Seth to be the gold standard.

Jane Roberts tried to make it as a science fiction writer and failed.

She tried writing about ESP and failed.

Then she supposedly got into channeling Seth.

I once read an article where a man who used to work for Jane Robert's publisher said that people at that publishing company knew that she was a fraud. He wrote that her husband would speak to people who attended her "channelings"  before they supposedly took place, tell her what he found out, and she would use that information to mislead the people who attended her meetings.

I read an article where it stated that she admitted on her death bed that she faked the channelings.

She also supposedly channeled Rembrandt and William James. She wrote the Oversoul Seven trilogy book without channeling, this shows that she can come up with material without channeling. Not that a lot of her material was original.

Recently I had a detailed dream that made the point that she was a fraud. Perhaps so I might react to the belief in her as exhibited by some at this forum.

The Seth books might say some things that are correct, but  what about that parallel self business? If I remember correctly, during a "channeling" session, Seth spoke about when Jane and her husband saw their parallel selves at a bar (or restaurant). Has anyone done the same? Does anybody know anyone who has met parallel selves? (how parallel selves would make it from one universe to  another is another question) If it was a matter of Jane being fooled by Seth, then how come she and her husband didn't have a problem with the parallel self meeting Seth discussed?

I watched a youtube video where Jane was supposedly channeling Seth, and then right in the middle of the channeling, for a brief moment she spoke in her regular voice and said "we'll take a break in a moment." How did she shift from one speaker to the other so quickly?

Gold standard?

If anybody is interested, I say more below.

http://nondualityisdualistic.com/a-night-in-heaven/chapter-13/

Albert

I never claimed that "Seth is the gold standard". I was quoting what Frank DeMarco stated about Seth for Morrighan, as she shared her own experience of how she connected with "Frank DeMarco's material". The quotation was directed to Morrighan. So, if you have an issue with DeMarco’s opinion of Seth … THEN go complain to him, OK?

I have never made this thread about Seth. You are "wedging in" your own opinions about the Seth material and now distracting from the primary conversation here. I was trying to have a conversation with Morrighan about her experiences with Frank DeMarco’s material. Do you see how you are now disrupting the thread and taking things way off the established topic?

You have already posted three times about Seth here today, when that was not the topic. This is disconcerting, because I have been respectful of you. And, I have been posting my experiences on this thread now for months with little interaction from you for weeks now, but today you show up and suddenly pick out a tiny detail in my conversation with Morrighan (e.g., Seth). Then, you wedge yourself into the thread by presenting a long discourse about everything wrong with Jane and Rob with many links and about others who are anti Jane and Rob. We were not discussing Jane and Rob here.

Do you see how you came into this conversation sideways and off-topic? And by persisting in that effort, you are starting to stink up the thread here. Please know that (in saying this) I am NOT saying that you can’t have your opinions about Seth.

I will now take a moment to answer your presented question to me. As far as my own interactions with the Seth’s teaching, it has worked for me the few times that I have worked with it. I am NOT a follower of Seth, and I have not read any Seth books. For me, Seth is an older message and I prefer newer teachings, so the Seth materials are not a priority for me at this time. However, when I have followed suggestions by Seth in the past (while ignoring whatever Rob and Jane were doing at the time), I have found the Seth material very helpful. This is why I made the general statement that people "project their opinions of Jane and Rob onto the Seth material". When I take Jane and Rob out of it, what Seth is saying has worked for me.

Finally, I am speaking up here directly to you (and at length), because I take responsibility for what happens in this thread. I do NOT want you “wedging in” your past arguments with Morrighan onto my thread. Understand? You need to show enough respect to let Morrighan and I have our conversation ... whether or not you agree with its basis or detail.

So, here’s the bottom line. If you are going post further about Seth, take it somewhere else (e.g., not on this thread). And, if you want to stay here on this thread (which is fine), then FIRST catch up by reading some of the Frank DeMarco links that I have shared over the last two weeks and you may then join the conversation. Please stay on the general topic, stay current, and do not “snipe at” small details and then go into a long diatribes or discourses about that. Keep your comments on topic and weigh the length of your comments to what is actually being discussed.

Finally, the next time something like this happens ... I will simply and quietly report the comment for moderation. You have been fairly and firmly warned.

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #84 - May 2nd, 2018 at 11:36am

This morning ... Frank DeMarco shared an experience that he had at a Bruce Moen workshop sponsored by his publishing company, Hampton Roads. I thought that I would share it here.

http://ofmyownknowledge.com/2018/05/02/tgu-invisible-connections/

DeMarco is nudged by TGU to share his experience with Bruce Moen at the beginning.

For those who do not know, DeMarco was Moen's publisher. They initially met at the Monroe Institute in the 1990's, and when Bruce's first book was ready, DeMarco published it.

Something that I have consistently gleaned from DeMarco's work is that we are complex beings (not linear ones). And today, TGU expands upon the inter-connectedness of the All-D (and how it is inter-connected by spirit). Note how TGU reminds DeMarco of how we exist in all dimensions (e.g., their selected pointer).

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #85 - May 2nd, 2018 at 1:00pm

Subtle Traveler,

Thanks for pointing me toward Frank's blog entries.  I haven't read his stuff before, (even though I do have a couple of his books) but have only heard of what he writes through friends, but I'm seeing how much I understand and relate to what he writes about because it's right in line with how I think about our reality and what I know and believe from my own experiences. 

Can you explain a little about what the All-D concept?  It means the coexistance of everything in and across all dimensions at the same time, as opposed to the concept of "here now, there later" kind of thing right?

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #86 - May 2nd, 2018 at 2:39pm

Vicky wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 1:00pm:
Subtle Traveler,

Thanks for pointing me toward Frank's blog entries.  I haven't read his stuff before, (even though I do have a couple of his books) but have only heard of what he writes through friends, but I'm seeing how much I understand and relate to what he writes about because it's right in line with how I think about our reality and what I know and believe from my own experiences. 

Can you explain a little about what the All-D concept?  It means the coexistance of everything in and across all dimensions at the same time, as opposed to the concept of "here now, there later" kind of thing right?   

Hi Vicky … thanks for engaging here!

Great question! Yes ... the scaffolding you present (e.g., some conceptual logic) is necessary to begin to absorb and make it your own. Nothing wrong with starting there.

First, when I use the term "All-D" ... I am suggesting everything physical and non-physical. And, while anyone's answer to this question really needs to come within (e.g., it has to resonate) ... maybe I can "prime the pump" a bit.

Second, while living in our physical body ... we are perceiving mostly separation (e.g., primarily separation from our non-3D selves). However also ... you and I appear separate ... you in Colorado ... I am in California. These examples of 3D limitations (of 3D time and space) are continually reinforced by the physical body ... which deeply influences our perceptions and interpretations. So, gaining a sense of the "All-D" is eventually an exercise in consciousness (e.g., not logic), so as that happens the old scaffolding naturally falls away (e.g., but nothing wrong with starting with logic). This is a basic building block (which I know you understand), but I feel that I need to mention it for those following along.

My basic point is that the All-D is always there, however we are continually reminded (by our physical apparatus of separation). That does not mean that separation is bad or some kind of original sin. It is a part of being extended here in the 3D, while our non-3D community supports us.

Third, there is a whole other element of "logic and scaffolding" to this. It is not just about space (e.g., a perception of our body) ... it is MORE ... you and I are All-D (as beings). So, perceived separation is directly related to how we perceive the 3D setting (which itself is an integral part of the All-D). And ... TGU continually reminds DeMarco we essentially exist in all dimensions (e.g., if there are actually dimensions). And, I have to admit that I have not completely absorbed what TGU means by all this.

It difficult to describe some of this, because human language immediately inserts "separation" into eveything that I am communicating. However, we know that is more than that.

As TGU noted today, as physical beings we extend here from that non-3D community. I like this pointer (e.g., extending from my non-3D community). It resonates with me so I use it often.

Which books from DeMarco do you have? I ask because most of the content I am drawing from came to be published after 2009-2010 (after the transition of Rita Warren).

IP Logged

seagullresting

ALK Member

USA
Reply #87 - May 2nd, 2018 at 3:35pm

I am enjoying the conversation. I am no intellectual, so I won't pretend to be one, but what I am hearing is a repetition of the idea that we are not separate from 'spirit' -- by no means. We are spirit. We are talking about the volcano under the ocean. Sometimes it seems below the waves and inactive. Sometimes it creates a new island. We are the volcano and we are the island. We are also all that is above the island. It is all one, and it is all good.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
MOVED POST
Reply #88 - May 2nd, 2018 at 4:25pm

PLEASE NOTE:  I moved a post by Recoverer 2 onto the "Off Topic Forum and gave it the title of Seth for the sake of staying on topic here in this thread as requested by Subtle Traveler.

When I have to make decisions like this there are a few choices I have in order to do it.  I chose this route for the sake of greatest continuity in the conversation as it has played out so far.  My other choices are that I can move multiple posts, picking and choosing which ones, or I can even move parts of posts, or I can even delete posts or just parts of posts.  Anyway, I think this was the best option all things considered so that we don't start having multiple conversations within this thread that are veering off topic. 

Recoverer 2, I'm sorry but I have to agree with this move of your post.  It was the best choice I could make in order to keep the thread on topic but to also give you the opportunity to have a conversation about what you wish to discuss.  So for now I've moved it "off topic".  If you want to continue having conversations about Seth you can start a new thread.  I don't know anything about the Seth material or Jane Roberts.  If you are going to use that topic as a topic about her as an author, then it should go in the Authors' Works Forum which is what I created that forum for.  Otherwise, please feel free to have your own thread dedicated to your choice of discussion where appropriate. 

Thanks everyone.

Vicky

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #89 - May 2nd, 2018 at 4:35pm

seagullresting wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 3:35pm:
I am enjoying the conversation. I am no intellectual, so I won't pretend to be one, but what I am hearing is a repetition of the idea that we are not separate from 'spirit' -- by no means. We are spirit. We are talking about the volcano under the ocean. Sometimes it seems below the waves and inactive. Sometimes it creates a new island. We are the volcano and we are the island. We are also all that is above the island. It is all one, and it is all good.

hey SGR ... thanks for chiming in!

I like what you are suggesting with "waves and volcanos". It actually relates. The metaphor (or scaffolding) that TGU has been discussing is "the weather" (e.g., the weather = Spirit). You are closer than you may realize. Smiley (lol)

I might add to your comment that what I am learning is that we are BOTH (1) not separate from Spirit, and (2) not separate from our guidance or community of souls supporting us. There is a difference between them, and it primarily relates to being human. Some Spirits create souls with a human, 3D experience (e.g., complex beings with the soul a primary form). Some do not become human souls, and are considered "Unitary Beings" (remaining Spirit but having their own form).

While Spirit creates soul(s) or complex beings (e.g., humans), Spirit does not always become a soul (e.g., unitary). This is how things are consistently presented in DeMarco's recent discussions with his guides (TGU).

These labels provide a way to temporarily discuss and share these things.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #90 - May 2nd, 2018 at 4:36pm

Great stuff to ponder and to talk about.  I love thinking about these concepts.  They are pretty complicated for me to easily put into words.  It’s like one of those confusing dreams that you can remember by feeling but can’t really put into words, or if you try it doesn’t come out exactly right.   

I met Bruce shortly after reading his first book.  I had about a zillion questions for him and felt extremely “lucky” that he lived within driving distance so that we could physically meet and talk.  It didn’t take me long to realize we had planned it this way before coming into this life. 

What did take me a very long time to grasp was the concept of the nonphysical.  Before meeting Bruce I had never thought about the concept of nonphysical reality.  I had always believed there was more than this physical life we are in but I didn’t have much of an idea of concepts and terminology for it.  I remember all the many conversations that Bruce and I had about it, and he never got tired of answering my questions and finding ways to explain things to me so that I could understand.  It just took time to really sink in, and I needed to hear things more than a few times for that to happen. 

Part of it was being open to realizing that there’s more to me than just who, what, and where I am physically.  Then I eventually expanded my beliefs, thinking, and knowledge to getting that we aren’t just there, then we come here, and then after death we go back there, whatever “there” is, but that I am one being who exists in all these places at the same time.

So 3D refers to the physical, and non-3D refers to everything else?

As for Frank’s books…I know that I have Muddy Tracks.  Everything’s boxed up at the moment as the house is still getting renovated, so I’m not sure what else I have. 

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #91 - May 2nd, 2018 at 4:51pm

Seagullresting,

I'm enjoying this too.  I use analogies a lot, too much probably, but they help me keep my head on straight trying to understand these complex concepts.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #92 - May 2nd, 2018 at 5:11pm

seagullresting wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 3:35pm:

Watch Wyle E. Coyote for a few minutes to see how far "Super Genius" gets you   Smiley

And "I Am That" is a very powerful meditation on this exact topic.  Cool

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #93 - May 2nd, 2018 at 6:20pm

Vicky wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 4:36pm:
Great stuff to ponder and to talk about.  I love thinking about these concepts.  They are pretty complicated for me to easily put into words.  It’s like one of those confusing dreams that you can remember by feeling but can’t really put into words, or if you try it doesn’t come out exactly right.   

I met Bruce shortly after reading his first book.  I had about a zillion questions for him and felt extremely “lucky” that he lived within driving distance so that we could physically meet and talk.  It didn’t take me long to realize we had planned it this way before coming into this life. 

What did take me a very long time to grasp was the concept of the nonphysical.  Before meeting Bruce I had never thought about the concept of nonphysical reality.  I had always believed there was more than this physical life we are in but I didn’t have much of an idea of concepts and terminology for it.  I remember all the many conversations that Bruce and I had about it, and he never got tired of answering my questions and finding ways to explain things to me so that I could understand.  It just took time to really sink in, and I needed to hear things more than a few times for that to happen. 

Part of it was being open to realizing that there’s more to me than just who, what, and where I am physically.  Then I eventually expanded my beliefs, thinking, and knowledge to getting that we aren’t just there, then we come here, and then after death we go back there, whatever “there” is, but that I am one being who exists in all these places at the same time.

As for Frank’s books…I know that I have Muddy Tracks.  Everything’s boxed up at the moment as the house is still getting renovated, so I’m not sure what else I have. 

Vicky ...

I like your Bruce story. I am going to read that again. fwiw, I got sparked this morning when DeMarco shared his Bruce Moen memory. It seemed 'crafted' for a brief moment.

Yes ... non-3D is pretty much everything else (and even TGU has their limitations) ... that's how I understand it and how I use the non-3D concept. Think of it maybe this way ... we are here in 3D creating a non-3D mind and we take that and a soul with us (e.g., the mind is non-3D) when the body stops working.

btw, I just read what I wrote to you. And, I did not do a very good job communicating. I have decided that I will look up a few blog posts on DeMarco's web site and post a few links here for you (e.g., discussing the All-D).
« Last Edit: May 3rd, 2018 at 10:36am by Subtle Traveler »  

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #94 - May 3rd, 2018 at 10:58am

Vicky wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 4:36pm:

Hi Vicky ...

I wanted to follow up your comment and question with a better reference point. I have located the conversation where the pointer "All-D" was originally suggested to DeMarco by Rita. February 15, 2016 blog post ... called "TGU's View of Reality.

http://ofmyownknowledge.com/2016/02/15/rita-tgus-view-of-reality/

Reading the entire post will give you the context for the term "All-D", why it was used, how it happened, etc.

To orient you a bit further ... DeMarco has now completed 4 books with Rita (3 published). This particular blog post is in his 3rd book with Rita (Awakening from the 3D World). The book is about Rita's transition to the non-physical ... her perceptions and experiences during that process. She describes it all in great detail. Bob Monroe also comes forth in the book. I am reading this book currently.

I hope this helps orient you (and any others) to the meaning of the pointer "All-D". The term was basically created as a necessary piece of scaffolding when communicating Rita's 3rd book with DeMarco.

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #95 - May 3rd, 2018 at 1:55pm

Morrighan wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 5:11pm:
Watch Wyle E. Coyote for a few minutes to see how far "Super Genius" gets you   Smiley

And "I Am That" is a very powerful meditation on this exact topic.  Cool

I can certainly be "wyle e" ...

but today so far it's ...

Meep! Meep! ............... Whooooooooosh (insert cloud of dust here)!

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #96 - May 3rd, 2018 at 8:23pm

And Road Runner is a perfect demonstration of Newtonian Physics. There are exceptions to the rules of physics specific to a coyote. A falling anvil falls every so slightly slower than a falling coyote, as many observe.

And this shared knowledge is (in the terms I use) a shared field of experience. How long the program has been running in some form for humans? The Road Runner and coyote is a basic form we all understand in any language or culture. It's pretty certain people make careers out of intellectualizing and writing about what a child sees immediately  Smiley Heck there's even careers for intellectualizing and writing about what children see. Pretty funny!

And by my reckoning it's a very fine thing to laugh. And hold the ability to laugh at ourselves caught in the act of being ourselves.

Edit: the first time I saw a real life road runner - the actual crtter itself, in person - I laughed so hard part of me is still laughing. Because it seemed to me a significant time gap between the moment I observed the road runner and the moment the penny dropped. Which in itself is quite funny.

It's also an important take-away for how we run our own system integrity checks in the course of being present to what is actually there. In the case of me and the actual, physically manifest road runner there were a lot of observation points to clear!

As Daffy Duck says: Ha, ha, it is to laugh.

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #97 - May 3rd, 2018 at 10:04pm

I have fond memories of all the Warner Bros. cartoons while growing up in the 60's and 70's ... Daffy, Bugs, Peter Puma, Wyle E, Pepe Lepew, etc ... I could probably name them all even though I have not seen the cartoons in decades.

Their antics and stark characterizations made me laugh (as intended). It was never controversial that I watched a cartoon and laughed.
« Last Edit: May 4th, 2018 at 7:36pm by Subtle Traveler »  

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #98 - May 3rd, 2018 at 10:41pm

Know a guy who does a perfect imitation of Pete Puma. Leaves me in stitches every time.

As I recently presented a friend, be very careful what you put in your head because you can never get it out. This remark was in partial response to her deep engagement with a serious television drama. And there's a lot of violence in the show, and a great deal of low-level implication that violence is a normal response.

For whatever reason, I'm not good with that. That's my trip, of course, or belief system or whatever. And I take care to hold my field tight.

To demonstrate the problem of "garbage in, garbage out," I showed my friend a discovery. While noodling around on my bass one evening, my fingers found all the notes that made up a jingle in a commercial I watched as a kid. It's all in there.

Doesn't much matter if it's good or bad, or whatever way I wish to frame it.

Which is one more way of adding to this conversation, because in engaging frameworks as presented - any transmission whether by book or movie or TV or any other form that carries information - we become it as it becomes us. When I play a song I am the song as the song is me. When I immerse myself in a book of Deep Thought (TM), I become it as it becomes me. What I feel is the important distinction that I have done so by my agreement.

Being present to what I am present to....

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #99 - May 4th, 2018 at 7:05am

And hello.

That in reading Frank DeMarco's material in the links upthread I am reminded of Seth does not imply an endorsement of Seth. What it seems to me as I read is Frank DeMarco speaks of what I might term technical matters.

Read a lot of Seth material in the 70s. Am I now the person who read that material? I have all those memories, but .... As a technical matter, the Seth material formed part of my field. All fields change state.

Perhaps one way to contemplate the phenomenon is to consider TGU are also part of the greater field. Who is it who coined "I - There" ?
« Last Edit: May 4th, 2018 at 9:54am by Morrighan »  

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #100 - May 4th, 2018 at 1:32pm

This is for everyone following along here ...

I want to take a moment to clarify that Frank DeMarco does not channel. He becomes intuitively linked in communication with his guides (e.g., past and future lives supporting his extension) or those who just speak to him (including Bruce Moen, Robert Monroe, Rita Warren and others). So, he does not go into a trance or step aside from his body. He remains awake and present, sitting at a table usually with morning coffee writing down his own words and the words of those communicating with him in notebooks (e.g., writing down the conversation that emerges).

He usually communicates with what he calls TGU (The Guys Upstairs) ... his own guidance. We all have non-3D beings working with us. This is what I feel makes his work so relevant. He is conversing with those supporting him from a non-physical perch or view point. That is something all of us have access to.

He usually does his ILC process at least one hour each day in the early morning, and the notebooks he writes in (now over 110 of them) are what often become his books. The process he uses has been called "Intuitive Linked Communications" or ILC by his guides. He also trains others how to use his ILC process to work with their own guidance at The Monroe Institute (e.g., his own mini-course). He also regularly speaks in the Guidelines Programs at TMI and has been an affiliate with the Monroe Institute for over 25 years.

It is exactly because DeMarco does NOT channel that I chose personally to work with his material. I do not channel, but I can replicate what DeMarco does with ILC (e.g., and anyone can ... which is the point in my sharing his work here). I have had brief communications with the non-physical using his ILC process, but I do not do that as well as DeMarco does ... so instead I get snippets and not a conversation. That's enough for now.

Thanks to those benevolently reading along here.
« Last Edit: May 5th, 2018 at 10:00am by Subtle Traveler »  

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #101 - May 4th, 2018 at 1:47pm

Morrighan wrote on May 4th, 2018 at 7:05am:
And hello.

That in reading Frank DeMarco's material in the links upthread I am reminded of Seth does not imply an endorsement of Seth. What it seems to me as I read is Frank DeMarco speaks of what I might term technical matters.

Read a lot of Seth material in the 70s. Am I now the person who read that material? I have all those memories, but .... As a technical matter, the Seth material formed part of my field. All fields change state.

Perhaps one way to contemplate the phenomenon is to consider TGU are also part of the greater field. Who is it who coined "I - There" ?

Yes, TGU are the various non-3D lives (e.g., threads) supporting the soul or extension ... Frank DeMarco.

I have met some of my own community also ... beginning with the being I named "Courage" in an early OBE. I found DeMarco's writing and Abraham-Hicks after that experience, and that's how I began expanding my exploration of my own community.

While Monroe's I-There may be the same, I do think that it is worth noting for Monroe the context was a bit different. His perception in Ultimate Journey (which I have read) was that he was collecting up the unknown parts of himself in his travels ... thus his label "I-There" for the cluster of them. This activity seemed similar to TMI's concept of retrieval.

In some contrast, DeMarco did not have the experience of "collecting them up". He simply began communicating with them in everyday 3D life. He did have an early experience where he went back in time and healed one the past lives (e.g., John Smallwood).

Your "field" label or pointer relates. I think that it is reasonable way for you to orient to DeMarco's material.

I will save my comments about Seth for a future post. I have decided to share one of my experiences with the Seth material.

IP Logged

seagullresting

ALK Member

USA
Reply #102 - May 4th, 2018 at 5:00pm

I have only a brief comment on the process of sitting and listening, and taking the benefits from that on the written page. As a teenager I spontaneously began to do that. There was no particular reason for it, except that I was in a quiet place, and so it happened. I was amazed at what transpired. Over time, there was quite a lot of written material which appeared, day by day. The only requirement was to have paper, a pen, and a listening ear. Nowadays, I am aware that it is important to shield yourself from even your own negative influences. What I mean is, if you are going to try to do such a thing, be aware that you should be open, but not to an extreme. It is an interesting process, so not one to be discouraged. But, grounding oneself in certain ways would be wise, in my opinion. Learning how to meditate, and how to accept the protection of positive forces will always be helpful.

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #103 - May 4th, 2018 at 7:42pm

seagullresting wrote on May 4th, 2018 at 5:00pm:
I have only a brief comment on the process of sitting and listening, and taking the benefits from that on the written page. As a teenager I spontaneously began to do that. There was no particular reason for it, except that I was in a quiet place, and so it happened. I was amazed at what transpired. Over time, there was quite a lot of written material which appeared, day by day. The only requirement was to have paper, a pen, and a listening ear. Nowadays, I am aware that it is important to shield yourself from even your own negative influences. What I mean is, if you are going to try to do such a thing, be aware that you should be open, but not to an extreme. It is an interesting process, so not one to be discouraged. But, grounding oneself in certain ways would be wise, in my opinion. Learning how to meditate, and how to accept the protection of positive forces will always be helpful.

This is exactly how DeMarco began journaling himself in the late 1960's / early 1970's (in his 20's). Then when he had a Gateway Experience at TMI near 1990 (???) about 20 years later, that is when things expanded for him and he became more conscious of where the information was coming from (e.g., my wording).

Thanks Seagullresting!
« Last Edit: May 4th, 2018 at 11:06pm by Subtle Traveler »  

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #104 - May 5th, 2018 at 8:24am

What held my attention in the Seth material when I first encountered Jane Roberts et al. in the 70s is lives are non-linear.

My personal exploration on these lines is rather more - refined? enriched? When "beyond words" fails to describe the experience ....

What it appears to me in retrospect is reading the Seth material is a great deal like reading Robert Heinlein. There's a thick candy layer of juvenile flights of fancy,  out-and-out fantasy and no mean sum of underdeveloped wishful thinking surrounding a tiny delicious nougat filling. It's a fun ride, not very filling, and leaves you wanting more.

For me, the material was an inspiration for my own journey. I'm reminded in this moment of another exchange that happened long ago:

At the time - around the same time I read the Seth material - I read poetry in Middle English and dabbled in Old English. You know, the kind of kid who makes Lydia in Beetlejuice look like a perfectly normal suburban student. NERD. And I ran into a comic book version of Beowulf. After immersion in the original document in the original language, I was appalled at what I found.

Whereupon I wrote the comic book creator personally to express my shock at finding a highly imaginative (to say the least) interpretation of Beowulf. He wrote me back! And said the important thing is to expose new readers to the original so they may appreciate and enjoy the material in its original form.

And relate this experience as it holds meaning to me with any new material on life, universe and everything, Frank DeMarco or Bruce or Voltaire. It doesn't matter who. I take inspiration where I find it and follow my own path to discovery.

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #105 - May 5th, 2018 at 9:47am

I was not introduced to Seth (at least in a meaningful way) until maybe 2 to 3 years ago.

Regarding your "relating experiences as it holds meaning to new material on life" ... DeMarco would probably strongly agree with you. He tends to be eclectic in what he reads (my observation).

For myself, I know that I have had a very specific focus for the last two years which appears to be guiding me ... and it is this ... I will listen to, work with or read others who are focused on working with their own inner guidance. DeMarco does this daily and talks about it on a level that is common to nearly everyone (e.g., if I can do it, others can do it), so I am naturally chattering about him and his work here.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #106 - May 5th, 2018 at 10:49am

And the primary focus of the work I have in front of me now is learning to walk again on new prosthetic knees. Been through the grinder, and more than a few ask why I did both knees at once. Because it's brutal. My reply is: because I could walk no further on my own knees.

Now one may take this as a spiritual metaphor or one may look at it in 3D and I posit it is a case of Both / And. For just a week prior to surgery something else, something deeper was drawn to my attention and all that need be said is I understood it as a time to take stock.

It's all inner work for me, and in my weeks of recovery turned my intent to building my strength that I may walk again. And take my physical therapy seriously. Very plain for me to see that rebuilding my strength so that I may continue to do what I do - and more - is my decision.

And among my intents is my new, lighter semi-hollow body sapphire blue burst electric bass, due to arrive very soon. Lighter because I now feel arthritis in my shoulder (and am working on that too). Asked back to play for those in the nursing home who won't be going back to their former homes. Said yes. To gain the skill to play what I hear - this is a challenge indeed and many masters have said even in their late 80s that they hope one day to be able to do that.

It's all inner work.  Smiley

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #107 - May 5th, 2018 at 3:35pm

I noticed a helpful, summarizing blog post from Frank DeMarco this morning. It outlines the sourcing of his three currently unpublished books and shows the matching series of blog posts which contain the contents of each book.

http://ofmyownknowledge.com/2018/05/05/source-material-for-three-new-books/ (provides start and end)

I have noticed that DeMarco usually works around 3 months on bringing forth the material for each book (e.g., using ILC writing and transcription nearly daily). So, by using this listing in the blog post someone could read his 3 most current books on his blog for free.

Just in case anyone is interested ...

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #108 - May 8th, 2018 at 6:59pm

For those interested ...

Earlier in my thread (back on page 1), I shared and mentioned the older Miranon recordings at TMI. I recently discovered that TMI disabled access to these free recordings unless first providing personal information (e.g., registering with your email). Apparently, TMI does not want the information shared freely on places like YouTube.

Background

These recordings were influential in preparing me to meet my own guidance. The four Miranon recordings go back to the 1980's when Robert Monroe sent things out by tape to subscribers. Recently, a quick google search revealed direct links to the four Miranon recordings (see links below) ... what is different now is that you can only listen from the TMI web site. So, I want to provide this update of information here ... with direct links.

Miranon Recordings

Shay St. John (who transitioned a few years back) is the explorer associated with the four Miranon recordings. They are #5, #6, #13, and #14 among all the free recordings. Miranon was actually a part of St. John at one time (see tape #5 at min. 23 to 27 approximately, talking about Lemuria). Tape #5 (min. 43 to 47) was also meaningful to me. If interested, you can listen online here.

Recordings

https://www.monroeinstitute.org/node/770 (#5)

https://www.monroeinstitute.org/node/771 (#6)

https://www.monroeinstitute.org/node/778 (#13)

https://www.monroeinstitute.org/node/779 (#14)

Each is about 1 hour long.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #109 - May 9th, 2018 at 7:25am

That's some quality digging to unearth those.

While presently holding no link with TMI, there is a period of time where I tracked their trajectory with some attention. And I paid particular attention to which free downloads were once offered and later withdrawn from public circulation. It appeared to me a curious thing to watch as I also tracked the remote viewing community withdrawing from public sight. (Many military remote viewers hold / held links to TMI.)

All the recorded material  like this I collected over the years is in near-line storage. Not listened to any of it in ages. For me, the change occurred during my association with an extraordinarily skilled woman who introduced me to yoga nidra. I will state for the record: do not attempt yoga nidra on your own.

Observing in this thread recapitulations of those who are present: we see in ourselves what brings us here to share with others. Individual journeys that are also collective journeys: Both / And.
« Last Edit: May 9th, 2018 at 4:15pm by Morrighan »  

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #110 - Sep 4th, 2018 at 4:11pm

I wanted to take a moment to personally thank those responsible for increasing the security of the forum. I immediately noticed the upgrade to HTTPS today, when logging in (an action that I immediately feel more comfortable doing).

Smiley Thank you!

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #111 - Sep 4th, 2018 at 10:28pm

Subtle Traveler wrote on Sep 4th, 2018 at 4:11pm:
I wanted to take a moment to personally thank those responsible for increasing the security of the forum. I immediately noticed the upgrade to HTTPS today, when logging in (an action that I immediately feel more comfortable doing).

Smiley Thank you!

You're welcome and I'm glad you feel more secure now.  There was a recent webhost change but mostly I don't think anyone noticed a thing, except for the http vs https.  A big thank-you goes to Allan who takes care of all the tech support stuff here.

So ST, now I hope to see you doing more chatting here.  I've missed you.  Anymore experiences to share?

Smiley

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #112 - Sep 5th, 2018 at 12:09pm

This is what I am focused on this morning. I will share a beginning quote from the session which will give everyone a taste of what non-physical is communicating:

"As we told you yesterday – you needn’t transcribe the session unless you wish to – your job is less to tell people how to do it, or even in a way to do it yourself, as to encourage and inspire them to find out for themselves how to do it. For of course everyone has guidance! That’s the point of finding guidance — is it not? — that everyone has guidance!"

The full blog post is here ...

http://ofmyownknowledge.com/2018/09/05/what-immortality-really-is/

... for anyone interested.

fwiw ... I awoke early this morning (4:00 am) so I meditated with sound assistance for 30 to 40 minutes and ended that with some light energy work (heart area), then went back to sleep. I immediately had about 8 or 9 separate dreams. l did not write anything down in-between the dreams, I just kept the achieved state going (sleeping a solid 4 more hours) ... I was "milking it". I feel good this morning.

btw ... for those wondering why I am not here as often ... in my spare time, I am repairing and painting our house (a two-story). A major overhaul. I am about half done. The repairs are taking a lot more time than the painting part. Tomorrow, I open up the attic after 50 plus years (who knows what's crawling around up there by now Shocked) ... should be exciting. Tongue
« Last Edit: Sep 5th, 2018 at 8:42pm by Subtle Traveler »  

IP Logged

Soulmael

ALK Member

svk
Reply #113 - Sep 7th, 2018 at 3:23am

I just have something to think about for you. Tell me, why  wait in the vibrational state? Or even why expecting vibrations to happen before OBE? Does a invisible force grab you and transfers you near bed or someplace in the nonphysical world and then you go exploring?

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #114 - Sep 7th, 2018 at 1:00pm

Soulmael wrote on Sep 7th, 2018 at 3:23am:
I just have something to think about for you. Tell me, why  wait in the vibrational state? Or even why expecting vibrations to happen before OBE? Does a invisible force grab you and transfers you near bed or someplace in the nonphysical world and then you go exploring?

That is over-thinking the situation quite a bit. You are making several assumptions about what I have shared.

The vibrational state has proven to be a reliable indicator of my "energetic readiness". For example, I have also experienced the vibrational state when not pursuing out of body experiences (e.g., working with and reading particular books ... like Paul Selig and working with his guides). Therefore, it is a general sign of my energetic readiness (but not the only sign I consistently experience).

Second, regarding the out of body experience, in William Buhlman's ongoing survey of about 18,000 experiencers, over half (50%) of those surveyed indicated experiencing the vibrational state. So ... not everyone experiences the vibrational state.

HOWEVER ... I do experience vibrations often enough (and not specifically with OBE's only). So, to clear up things a bit, I do not expect the vibrations to happen. That is an assumption on your part and in your suggestion for me to consider my experience other than I have shared it. Generally, when the vibrational state does occur in my experiences, I take that as simply an indicator of my energetic readiness.

Third, when the vibrational state happens, I do not intend to stay in the vibrational state. My focus is generally to just let it happen. That is what William Buhlman suggests, "Let it happen", and I trust the majority of his work. When he suggests something, I usually consider it.

In the singular experience I mentioned above, upon recognizing the vibrational state I did attempt to use the "target method". I quickly and consciously attempted an exit technique (e.g., target technique) twice ... by focusing on that. I would also point out that I did not intend to have an OBE before going to bed. My pre-sleep intention was something else.

Fourth, there is no "invisible force" that might be externally imposing itself upon the vibrational experience (e.g., grabbing you). The vibrational state is a sign of beginning separation from the physical body. Your own consciousness and focus are taking you wherever you go. You can learn more here, if interested:

www.astralinfo.org

IP Logged

Soulmael

ALK Member

svk
Reply #115 - Sep 7th, 2018 at 4:07pm

Sorry about the assumptions before. It was more like mirroring myself here by reading what you posted about vibes.

Let me explain myself, because after some years i have different view on vibrational state. What i first experienced was strong roaring vibrations that progressed later to soft like feeling of passing wind or no feeling at all. At this point i am no longer sure that the vibrations are even there anymore as a some point that would tell me 'it is happening now, be ready for exit'.

Are you doing RC? Even after situation that look like fail?:
- nothing happened tonight, no vibrations, no images.. feels like just lying there in bed and waiting
- vibrations ended and then nothing more only darkness
- after OBE exit and few seconds out returning back to starting point for some reason thinking 'this is it.. lets go back to sleep'

Just wanted to point out how many times people can be out of body, but they dismiss it because it does not feel like what they expect to be or what someone else has written many books about.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #116 - Sep 7th, 2018 at 4:49pm

I think Soulmael’s questions about the vibrational state were valid.  I wondered some of the same things when reading your above post.  I also wondered about why you said, “Two times, when I reached the vibrational state I immediately visualized one of my target points (exit points) in our home. However, I was conflicted about that as an exit area (because it is currently cluttered with all my painting materials), so that quickly ended the vibrations.”  Why would you be worried about physical clutter?  That’s thinking in physical terms, and it’s my guess that that’s what stopped your vibrations.  Too much focus on physical matters will do that.   

When you’re in a state of noticing the vibrations, it’s a state in which you’re getting a kind of warning signal, most likely signaling the change in your vibrations that are no longer in complete alignment with the physical.  It's usually a pretty uncomfortable state.  You have to either learn to overcome it and launch out, or you can get yourself grounded (focused) back in the physical and the vibrations go away, but it's about alignment.

It's also my opinion from experience that the vibrational state isn't a normal state of mind.  It kind of puts you on hyperalart.  I equate it to getting goosebumps.  When you start getting goosebumps then you're in a state of awareness where you start expecting something bad to happen, even when that's not what's really happening.  Which is why I really had to try and make myself not experience the vibrations anymore.  It was too unnerving and I wasn't able to put my focus where it needed to be.

You can easily bypass that state and still accomplish an OBE.  I used to have the vibrations as an adult, didn’t like them, and now I don’t notice them anymore.  I’m sure they still happen, but I’m not consciously hanging around in that state long enough to notice, or care.

By the way, I know what you mean about having vibrations while awake.  I know that I had that quite frequently as a child.  As a child my waking life was more like a dream because I was so easily pulled out of my body, and I had psychic awareness constantly.   Until I grew older, I’d say about my pre-teen years.  But even as a child, I didn’t need or wait for vibrations to go out of my body.  There were times when I would just go out, even from a waking state.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #117 - Sep 7th, 2018 at 4:58pm

Quote:
Just wanted to point out how many times people can be out of body, but they dismiss it because it does not feel like what they expect to be or what someone else has written many books about.

I agree with this.  I've noticed it's very easy to not be fully consciously aware and thus only be having a dream, [i]not because[i] the experience was "only a dream" but because I didn't have full conscious awareness which would have enabled me to have a different experience. 

Also, from a waking perspective, I think we do have a lot of OBEs but we are so grounded in the physical that we don't give, have, or keep enough conscious awareness on those experiences and so then we either easily forget them or we have no way of integrating the experience into our awareness.  This is my opinion based on my experiences with psychic awareness and studying how it works.  I think OBEs and psychic awareness are very closely tied together because they share the same conditions. 

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #118 - Sep 7th, 2018 at 5:50pm

Quote:
There was a time period (approximately 2013 to 2016) when I was writing nearly every day (e.g., my stuff, unraveling a non-physical encounter, thinking through something, logging an event). I no longer have that habit (obviously), but I continue to maintain a written journal. What I do now is much different, because I re-configured how I capture my non-physical experiences and interactions with guidance. I have my journal (an annual MS Word file on a computer) that is purely delineated, left brain, language-driven writing. And, I have my guidance notebook which is clustered experiences (e.g., dreams, other non-physical experience, questions to guidance, new affirmations, communicating with guidance). The latter process gets me closer to the right side of my brain, which I have found, helps with discerning messages. After clustering, I do sometimes expand upon the interpretations of particular experiences by writing them out in my journal.

I want to do more journaling than I do now but I know it will be very time consuming.  When you do it, do you have a certain time of day or a kind of routine which gets you more in the mood (or more focused) for doing it?  What works best?   I'm in desperate need of a routine in my life in general but I definitely want to start doing something that's a daily focus on just me (as opposed to work, house, errands) and my spiritual growth.   

I'm especially interested in hearing more about how you get closer to the right side of your brain and discerning messages.  Is it in the process of writing and allowing things to just flow that helps this?

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #119 - Sep 7th, 2018 at 10:11pm

Vicky wrote on Sep 7th, 2018 at 5:50pm:
Quote:
There was a time period (approximately 2013 to 2016) when I was writing nearly every day (e.g., my stuff, unraveling a non-physical encounter, thinking through something, logging an event). I no longer have that habit (obviously), but I continue to maintain a written journal. What I do now is much different, because I re-configured how I capture my non-physical experiences and interactions with guidance. I have my journal (an annual MS Word file on a computer) that is purely delineated, left brain, language-driven writing. And, I have my guidance notebook which is clustered experiences (e.g., dreams, other non-physical experience, questions to guidance, new affirmations, communicating with guidance). The latter process gets me closer to the right side of my brain, which I have found, helps with discerning messages. After clustering, I do sometimes expand upon the interpretations of particular experiences by writing them out in my journal.

I want to do more journaling than I do now but I know it will be very time consuming.  When you do it, do you have a certain time of day or a kind of routine which gets you more in the mood (or more focused) for doing it?  What works best?   I'm in desperate need of a routine in my life in general but I definitely want to start doing something that's a daily focus on just me (as opposed to work, house, errands) and my spiritual growth.   

I'm especially interested in hearing more about how you get closer to the right side of your brain and discerning messages.  Is it in the process of writing and allowing things to just flow that helps this?

I generally do NOT journal that much any more. When I do, it is usually early in the morning (starting as early as 4:00 am or 5:00 am). Writing is very time consuming. I do it best when I feel peaceful quiet.

Writing is an exercising of the left hemisphere. This is the last thing that I do (e.g., after everything below), when I am interpreting an experience.

Visualization is a right hemisphere activity. Most things start with visualization. I have found the simple exercise described in the YouTube by Jamie Butler's guide (Maitlin) helpful in learning to visualize while meditating. This is the starting place I would recommend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4RkltlJZKM

Meditation is the quickest way to get "on the beam" or what some call alignment.

When I have a dream or NP experience, I cluster about the experience upon awakening (notebook next to bed on nightstand). I primarily discern messages by first remembering key points in the experience (clustering them), then second I look for metaphors in the experience. Third, context is important (e.g., that is how I was able to interpret your experience with your mom and dad by including the context of your transition with your mom).

Fourth, when I want to learn or pursue more by having follow up experiences, then I do want I would call "building momentum". I use this ALL THE TIME and it is under-utilized by people, but I will have to describe this at another time.

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #120 - Sep 8th, 2018 at 9:30pm

To all reading along here ...

I have recently attempted to participate a bit more here (as I could) and even began posting again in this thread over the last week. However ... I have quickly realized that even that is too much at this time.

I want to note that I have deleted my last post here ... where I suggested I would be sharing a couple more experiences based on the blog post I shared from Frank DeMarco last week. I will not be sharing more experiences for now. It would be too much re-write them at this time.

I will consider returning to the forum, when I complete the personal tasks that are currently before me.

To anyone who might speculate such this is NOT about any personality, individual or singular comment on the forum. This is about (1) my time available to write out my experiences here, (2) the recent tasks placed immediately in front of me, and (3) my sense of ease about life.

Thank you to Vicky and those operating the forum (Allen). I wish everyone well!

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #121 - Mar 4th, 2019 at 12:45am

Hello to all ...

I wanted to briefly re-introduce myself and comment that I am able to participate in the forum once again.

The personal tasks which ended up presenting themselves to me over the last 7 months were a bit different than anticipated. It has been a busy (and often overwhelming) 7 months. And, that has prevented me from returning sooner or posting on the forum.

I have not been specifically practicing out of body or non-physical experiences, but I hope to have more to post at a later time.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #122 - Mar 5th, 2019 at 1:22am

Hey S.T. I'm happy to see you back! 

We all have life events that distract us from what we'd rather be doing.  And the good thing is we can always jump right back in, even if we need practice to get back to where we were.  That happens to me with most endeavors but I find I can quickly get right back at it as long as my desire is focused there. 

I'm looking forward to you continuing this thread.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #123 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 10:42am

From my morning reading ...

http://ofmyownknowledge.com/2019/03/16/egypt-my-real-journey/

Frank DeMarco has been describing the effects and experience of a recent trip he made to Egypt. One of his strands is an Egyptian man (Joseph). What he says in this particular post resonates deeply with me. It is brief and worth a read. He will also be following up this post with "how he does things".

IP Logged

withinn

Reply #124 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 4:10pm

I have read a book by Franky D. I had troubles reading the book.

Bruce Moen actualized his Inner experiences. Therefore Bruce's books are eye openers for new opportunities to discover that Inner region usually unavailable.

Bruce took TMI's offerings and simplified them.

Bruce is good reading if one is involved with the unconscious. The Inner is a question mark because of the unconscious. My question is why not more on Bruce Moen and Bruce's offerings?

IP Logged

withinn

Reply #125 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 9:53pm

What has mr coyote to do with this?

It doesn't matter about the past.

and

You missed the point in my message.

IP Logged

withinn

Reply #126 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 1:46am

"I have read a book by Franky D. I had troubles reading the book."

Why (the above)?

and Why am I reading Bruce Moen, and having no troubles reading Bruce's books?

Why the link?

I have a peculiarity and it deals with the mind. Most are mind... I am not.

Bruce Moen in his offerings deals with the person not the mind.

There are those out in this world that deal with the esoteric in a 'mindless' way. So .... .

I have seen some of those offerings and yet I don't go on about them. [Why the mind?]

You still don't understand my original message (in this thread).

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #127 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 6:41pm

Thanks to those who have been following my experiences here over the last year. It does not seem like I started this thread over a year ago, and I now see over 12,000 views of my small thread.

Because the conversation here became distracted over the last day, I will clarify that I am sharing DeMarco's work here not only because of his over 20 year relationship with Bruce Moen, but also because of DeMarco's skill and uniqueness in communicating with those in the afterlife. In fact, when Bruce Moen's finally body died, DeMarco communicated with him the next day (which I have shared here before).

So with this understood ... here is Part Two (e.g., part one was yesterday morning)

http://ofmyownknowledge.com/2019/03/17/egypt-my-real-journey-part-two/ (if you have not done so, read Part One first)

I will not be answering questions about this post or the techniques suggested. What is presented in Part Two has been formulated by DeMarco. It is how he does things ... perfecting this for now 3 decades. However, I may be sharing my own experiences with this material at a future time here on this thread.

IP Logged

withinn

Reply #128 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 7:41pm

"distraction" ????

There wasn't any distraction (on my part).

Well you distracted (why?) (for the second time) why?... there I said it.

and more, but that won't be stated.

You still missed the point of my original message (on this thread). Why dilute my words?

I know you will distract again and for what reason? why?

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #129 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 9:26am

Subtle Traveler wrote on Mar 18th, 2019 at 6:41pm:
So with this understood ... here is Part Two (e.g., part one was yesterday morning)

http://ofmyownknowledge.com/2019/03/17/egypt-my-real-journey-part-two/ (if you have not done so, read Part One first)

I will not be answering questions about this post or the techniques suggested. What is presented in Part Two has been formulated by DeMarco. It is how he does things ... perfecting this for now 3 decades. However, I may be sharing my own experiences with this material at a future time here on this thread.

DeMarco provided a very helpful follow up to Part Two this morning. This is from his 2007 communications with his TGU (the guys upstairs).

http://ofmyownknowledge.com/2019/03/19/tgu-on-story-v-perception/

Notice how this aligns very closely with Bruce Moen's primary concepts of "perceiver and interpreter".

IP Logged

withinn

Reply #130 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 5:37pm

I had an Inner visit from Bruce (Moen).

Bruce thanked me for my original message (on this thread).

He was upset with someone flaunting somebody else's accomplishments in his (Bruce's) forum.

[Flaunt is "to display proudly or show off"]

Bruce went on:

"This is a forum for those who need to express what I (Bruce) have expressed, only. It is a place to share one's experiences dealing with what I have brought forth. And whatever else is needed to be expressed in conjunction with my (Bruce's) expressions."

"I don't want to limit people with my (Bruce's) forum, but on the other hand other people's accomplishment is not wanted on this forum no matter if I am referred to or not."

Then after that Bruce left.

I then asked the question 'do I really need to put this expression in this forum'? Bruce came into my Inner sight. He had a very stern twinkle in this eye - he was then gone.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #131 - Mar 20th, 2019 at 12:49am

I don’t know much about Frank’s work and writings because I haven’t read his stuff yet, but I know that Bruce and Frank were good friends and Frank edits Bruce’s books for him. 

And in that very last link of Frank’s your shared the “story vs perception”, was Frank talking to his group of guides?  He wasn’t talking to Bruce was he?  You mentioned Bruce’s P&I…does Frank speak in those terms as well?  I’m not familiar with Frank’s terminology so I’m just curious.  I know Bruce’s terms very well, and I love the way Bruce taught about how perception works and how and why we don’t always get the whole story. 

Withinn, you may want to start your own thread so that you and Subtle Traveler can each have your own clear path unobstructed with debate, and I’m only suggesting this since your personal experience conflicts with his and he’s made it clear he’s not interested in debating, defending, or discussing his references to Frank's work.  I think he's using it to set the stage for future reference. 

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #132 - Mar 20th, 2019 at 9:21am

Vicky wrote on Mar 20th, 2019 at 12:49am:
I don’t know much about Frank’s work and writings because I haven’t read his stuff yet, but I know that Bruce and Frank were good friends and Frank edits Bruce’s books for him. 

And in that very last link of Frank’s your shared the “story vs perception”, was Frank talking to his group of guides?  He wasn’t talking to Bruce was he?  You mentioned Bruce’s P&I…does Frank speak in those terms as well?  I’m not familiar with Frank’s terminology so I’m just curious.  I know Bruce’s terms very well, and I love the way Bruce taught about how perception works and how and why we don’t always get the whole story. 

Vicky:

Regarding your question ... Frank DeMarco and Bruce specifically met at the Monroe Institute in the 1990's, when Bruce had started writing his first book but had not yet completed it. They kept in contact over the years, and Bruce had a non-physical conversation with Frank upon his body's death (e.g., which I shared here when that happened). Frank was Bruce's publisher. This was part of their relationship. Bruce also provided his AK training to people at Frank's company (Hampton Roads Publishing).

Regarding Frank's recent use of the word "story" and Bruce's wording of "interpreter", if you read the links that I shared the two words point to something similar. DeMarco uses Bruce's terminology of perceiver-interpreter often. The reason that DeMarco used the word "story" was to point to what happened with him when he had an experience in Egypt. It was subtle change in wording, but it caught my attention.

This is what made the recent blog posts by Frank DeMarco of great interest to me AND why I shared 3 of them here for others.
« Last Edit: Mar 20th, 2019 at 3:06pm by Subtle Traveler »  

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #133 - Mar 20th, 2019 at 5:12pm

I did read the two latest links and just now read the account of the Egypt experience.  I see what you see in the connection to Bruce’s P&I and I agree it’s a good way to apply that concept to our life experience.  It’s what I know and what I do when I’m trying to use my nonphysical senses, but I have never realized that’s what it was all about.  Frank had a good way of explaining the importance of it.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.