Copyrighted Logo

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Subtle Travel (Read 965 times)
Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Re: Subtle Travel
Reply #45 - Jan 20th, 2018 at 9:58pm

Hey,

I want you both to know, Subtle Traveler and Recoverer 2, that I've just now gotten caught up on reading this thread.  I really l like what both of you have contributed.  Lots to think about!  When I have time for my brain to give it more thought I'll do some chiming in.  For now, I just wanted you to know this is a great conversation.

I haven't read any of Frank's stuff either.  I know that I have one or two of his books though.  So I have one questions for you ST, what does Frank describe as the differentiation between spirit and soul?  If you can just sum it up?  If not, I'll take a look at the links you provided. 

I'd like to read Frances Key's boos too.  Thanks for mentioning them Albert. 

PS--The reason I haven't been too active on here for a couple weeks or so is because my mom passed away.  Before that her health was rapidly declining so things were nutty here for a while.  I had her here at home with the help of Home Hospice.  ST and I have been chatting on the sidelines a little bit about all that.  But I'm here still, trying to get my focus back on line.   No need to reply about this here on this thread, I just wanted to explain why I've been absent.  Please see the Dream Forum though.  Mom actually visited me  Roll Eyes

Author of Persephone's Journey, (Amazon.com)
http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

California
Reply #46 - Jan 21st, 2018 at 2:29am

Vicky wrote on Jan 20th, 2018 at 9:58pm:
Hey,

I haven't read any of Frank's stuff either.  I know that I have one or two of his books though.  So I have one questions for you ST, what does Frank describe as the differentiation between spirit and soul?  If you can just sum it up?  If not, I'll take a look at the links you provided. 

Hi Vicky ...

Frank is not speaking, as much as he is transcribing (writing) what non-physical is communicating to him. The current group of beings he is working with (nearly daily now) have never been human. They are unitary beings (as opposed to humans which are complex with a soul).

I cannot summarize soul v. spirit due to the depth of the content (no shortcuts). However, here are some quotes from the link. If you find yourself interested (e.g., attracted), then I would suggest reading the entire blog post on DeMarco's blog.

"You are thinking of Soul and Spirit as two different kinds of things that happen to intersect in human enterprises. But Spirit created Soul. It animates Soul. It shares its essence with Soul." (quote)

"Resist the temptation to consider the Soul as in 3D and the Spirit as coming from the non-3D somehow. Try to see both inhabiting the All-D, so that, although they coexist in the same space, Spirit is mostly not comprehended by Soul. You could say, pretty accurately, that Soul is bound to its 3D limitations in which it was founded, while Spirit inhabits all of reality, not only the 3D portion of it, hence is invisible to greater or lesser extend depending upon how conscious the Soul is or becomes. Spirit is always here, always functioning, but is it not always perceived, and rarely is perceived in the same way at different times by different Souls." (quote)

"Look at it this way. Sam = Spirit creating and incorporating and developing and fostering Souls. In being so engaged, it loses some of its freedom of action (somewhat as a parent does to a dependent child) and becomes part of a compound being. So the difference between what we call Sam for convenience and what we continue to call Spirit is whether one is or is not part of a compound being." (quote)

"As above, so below."

IP Logged

Sammy

Montreal
Reply #47 - Jan 27th, 2018 at 4:25pm

ST, I just wanted to thank you for sharing your experiences and knowledge.  I seem to have had a little breakthrough these past few days after having read your thread and investigating the links ... specifically the 4 daily do's of Abraham Hicks (first time encountering this message).  The last "do" released quite a bit of self-induced garbage i've been carrying around for many years ... so thank you thank you thank you for directing me to that piece of knowledge.

Big thank you to you too Vicky for carrying on the forum!  I first learned of Bruce Moen back in 2008 after losing a young nephew and for several years afterward got pretty good at dropping in and directing my attention to those focus levels ... but never really hit a homerun.

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

California
Reply #48 - Jan 27th, 2018 at 6:40pm

Sammy wrote on Jan 27th, 2018 at 4:25pm:
I seem to have had a little breakthrough these past few days after having read your thread and investigating the links ... specifically the 4 daily do's of Abraham Hicks (first time encountering this message).  The last "do" released quite a bit of self-induced garbage i've been carrying around for many years ... so thank you thank you thank you for directing me to that piece of knowledge.

Hi Sammy ... thanks for your comment! I had a similar experience with the material when first practicing the four things.

Each of us have been programmed by our 3D apparatus (body, brain, senses) to perceive that we are somehow separate, when in our broader reality (the All-D which includes the 3D and non-3D) we are not separate - especially from those non-physically supporting us.

I like how Abraham labels the resulting energies as "resistance". That quickly became a helpful clue for me as to why meditation and the other suggested "things" are so helpful for us. By practicing them, I am reducing my resistance to "what is".

"As above, so below."

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #49 - Jan 30th, 2018 at 9:03pm

Quote:

Big thank you to you too Vicky for carrying on the forum!  

Aw thanks, and you're welcome!   Smiley

Author of Persephone's Journey, (Amazon.com)
http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

California
Only One Minute
Reply #50 - Feb 9th, 2018 at 1:39pm

An encouragement from my past, but still a helpful reminder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtzyKZoVKX4

He is a Sufi Master (I am not a Sufi follower), but what he is pointing to - it is relevant for everyone.

"As above, so below."

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.