Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 9
Send Topic Print
Subtle Travel (Read 60221 times)
Subtle Traveler

US
Re: Subtle Travel
Reply #15 - Dec 29th, 2017 at 5:22pm

Vicky wrote on Dec 29th, 2017 at 3:01am:

I equate the kind of fuzzy dream stuff you were talking about to how it is sometimes in normal waking life.

Vicky, thanks for taking time to relate and share your own experience.

I agree with your expanded observation about the fuzzy dream stuff. I might add that the relationship between waking life and dream life seems very complimentary (back and forth). Experiences are initiated from both states, and they often weave off of each other (back and forth).
« Last Edit: Dec 30th, 2017 at 3:01am by Subtle Traveler »  

IP Logged

Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #16 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 11:18am

A small number of those TMI freebies were withdrawn from their Website several years ago without comment.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #17 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 11:53am

Morrighan wrote on Dec 30th, 2017 at 11:18am:
A small number of those TMI freebies were withdrawn from their Website several years ago without comment.

Morrighan ... thanks for that tidbit ... I am curious ... was there a known reason for that within the TMI community?

My current perception is that some are plainly out-dated. Others just did not resonate with me, so I did not completely listen to them. I do understand that any conscious streaming or channeling of non-physical contact is coming through the filters, language and knowledge of the physical human ... this can greatly flavor the message. btw, Monroe did not like the term "channeling" and avoided it purposefully.

In addition to the Miranon material, I thought the "streaming" one near the bottom was very helpful (#31) to me. Interestingly, #31 was suggested by Rita Warren earlier this year to Frank DeMarco in one of their many non-physical to physical conversations. I listened to it after that.

I think that #17 is still used in the TMI Lifelines course. This may be true for others, but I have never been to TMI so I don't know for all of them.

I mention these details not to justify, but because I do think that the overall grouping of recordings is very "hit and miss". I would even say that this is my experience with them.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #18 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 3:36pm

My seat of the pants guess is the free ones withdrawn from public distribution were early experiments and judged inappropriate for the public-at-large. I'd forgotten about the freebies until your mention. In part that forgetfulness is because of my personal decision to close my connections with TMI. That decision is an energetic severance I understood to be personally necessary. It is in no way to be taken as a criticism of TMI, their programs, their goals, their staff, and / or their alumni.
« Last Edit: Dec 30th, 2017 at 6:19pm by Morrighan »  

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #19 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 3:38pm

OK. Thanks for your clarifications.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #20 - Dec 31st, 2017 at 1:04pm

I see that there is some talk of dreams here. I suppose dreams can have different causes and reasons, but after analyzing thousands of my dreams, it has become quite clear to me that this is a way our higher self/guides/spirit friends try to work with us and provide us with information.

I've noticed that some dreams have very specific details that wouldn't be included if an intelligent being didn't purposely include such details. I am able to intuit that such details aren't the result of the random meanderings of my subconscious mind.

I've found that so-called regular dreams can have more value than lucid dreams, because we don't tend to interfere with what hour higher self/guidance/spirit friends are trying to accomplish through our dreams.

After analyzing thousands of my "regular" dreams, lucid dreams, OBEs and other nonphysical experiences, it seems quite clear to me that we have love-based friends that are trying to help us. This fact doesn't become a non-fact because some unfriendly beings exist. To say that love-based spirit friends don't exist because some unfriendly beings exist, is like saying the sun doesn't exist, because some dark clouds appear on occasions.

The problem is, some people, as soon as they run into a little trouble with the spirit world, make the mistake of assuming everything is dark, and they get involved with some extreme anti-spirit world contact approach. If we choose love and use our discrimination, we will be okay.

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #21 - Dec 31st, 2017 at 3:11pm

Hi recoverer2 ...

Your comment does remind me of a personal experience with a low energy entity late last year, when I was beginning to experiment with Frank DeMarco's ILC (Inter Linked Communications) method to communicate with the non-physical. However, it may be important to note that this state is much different from dreaming.

Basically, my body was asleep, but I was not. I was close to focus 10 (or maybe what the England TMI distinguishes as focus 11). I then began communicating from this state, as DeMarco does himself nearly every day. Once I reached out (simply saying "hello") and waited for contact, the entity immediately replied "worship me" and I quickly responded with a firm "No". I did not hear anything else after that so I ended the experience. The entity may have visited me in a dream, but I was not able to confirm that. After thinking through these experiences, I raised my energy with some exercises that I regularly use and I have not seen or heard from that energy since.

Lastly, I shared this experience with DeMarco, and despite my very short contact with the entity (which he joked with me about), he complimented me for cutting off the energy with a simple but firm "No" and avoiding debate.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #22 - Dec 31st, 2017 at 4:47pm

Opportunities to encounter "low energy entities" abound without ever stepping out of the physical! Same too for "high energy entities"  Smiley Up to you!

^ ginormous hint

And by the way, happy New Year to all.

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #23 - Dec 31st, 2017 at 5:42pm

Morrighan wrote on Dec 31st, 2017 at 4:47pm:
Opportunities to encounter "low energy entities" abound without ever stepping out of the physical! Same too for "high energy entities"  Smiley Up to you!

^ ginormous hint

Yeah, I certainly get that. fwiw, I suspected that's why the entity showed up (e.g., had a disagreement with someone), and so I raised my energy.

Happy New Year "in the All-D" to everyone! Wink

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #24 - Dec 31st, 2017 at 6:35pm

Morrighan, I believe you are correct. Therefore, it can be advantageous to be able to make conscious contact with spirit beings, because doing so makes it easier to see if such beings are beings you want to get involved with.

I believe that if a person grows spiritually and lives according to love, he is more likely to energetically connect with a love-based energy level that includes both people and non-physical entities.

Subtle Traveler:

I've interacted with spirit beings many times while awake. None has ever told me to worship it. My belief is that only a narcissistic being would desire to be worshiped.

Morrighan wrote on Dec 31st, 2017 at 4:47pm:

^ ginormous hint

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #25 - Dec 31st, 2017 at 6:43pm

We are all spiritual beings having a human experience.  Lips Sealed

Right there in Camden, New Jersey it is possible to experience the sublime in the Camden Harbor Park and Amphitheater and the <ahem> less than sublime a few steps beyond there.  Shocked

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #26 - Dec 31st, 2017 at 11:14pm

Recoverer 2 wrote on Dec 31st, 2017 at 6:35pm:
I believe that if a person grows spiritually and lives according to love, he is more likely to energetically connect with a love-based energy level that includes both people and non-physical entities.

Yep, I totally agree!  I live my life according to that belief, not only to align with love-based energy but also to not attract "lesser" energy people/beings. 

And a Happy New Year to all from me too!!  Thank you all for being here and contributing your experiences and knowledge.  I have really been enjoying all the conversations.

Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #27 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 12:54pm

Happy new years all!!

Vicky, I believe the dream you described was more than just a dream. During the day that followed, there might've been moments when you remembered the dream and felt the love again.

Sorry Subtle Traveler, for getting off track.

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #28 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 5:27pm

Recoverer2:

fwiw ... I don't consider this (your) comment as going off track. You are positively following up with Vicky (without debating or correcting her). Overall, if people are positive in their comments to each other here, then it can stay here.

I want to add to an environment where people are sharing their non-physical experiences (e.g., and not just their 3D concepts and theory about that).

And, if people were starting to debate (or worse) or wedging in their conceptual agenda or getting mentally snarky (e.g., like Uno did last week to Vicky and Morrighan), then I would have "the Vicky-nator" take those comments somewhere else. Wink

I do see this as my thread (so I appreciate you recognizing that with your polite comment). I am a very nice guy, but if my radar goes up about someone's behavior (in my best mafioso voice) "Youse will be swimmin' with da fishes!". Roll Eyes

And these comments are generally directed to all readers (this is not just a reply to Recoverer2). I understand that people are just getting to know me here, so I am sharing a bit more about my personality here.

So far, my individual experience on this thread is that the comments or questions have been very good. I thought that Morrighan's first question to me was particularly helpful to readers. And in a very brief time, there have been questions, experiences and thoughtful comment shared by many. There is good process here, and I can't ask for more than that. Smiley
« Last Edit: Jan 2nd, 2018 at 2:13pm by Subtle Traveler »  

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #29 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 6:22pm

Recoverer 2 wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 12:54pm:
Vicky, I believe the dream you described was more than just a dream. During the day that followed, there might've been moments when you remembered the dream and felt the love again.

Hey, yeah I totally agree.  I have decided to use the word "dream" more loosely for myself because it's one of those words that gets embedded in your psyche from a young age, yet as we grow in age and experience we are faced with redefining some of our terminology.  So the way I've dealt with it is to just tell myself "dreams" is a term that has a spectrum of meaning to it.  It doesn't have to be "just a dream" that doesn't really mean anything of importance. 

I am really happy that everyone is getting along and conversing well, and especially happy that you are all still here despite my new nickname by ST  Roll Eyes, LOL. 

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 9
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.