Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print
Subtle Travel (Read 61196 times)
Subtle Traveler

US
Re: Subtle Travel
Reply #105 - May 5th, 2018 at 9:47am

I was not introduced to Seth (at least in a meaningful way) until maybe 2 to 3 years ago.

Regarding your "relating experiences as it holds meaning to new material on life" ... DeMarco would probably strongly agree with you. He tends to be eclectic in what he reads (my observation).

For myself, I know that I have had a very specific focus for the last two years which appears to be guiding me ... and it is this ... I will listen to, work with or read others who are focused on working with their own inner guidance. DeMarco does this daily and talks about it on a level that is common to nearly everyone (e.g., if I can do it, others can do it), so I am naturally chattering about him and his work here.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #106 - May 5th, 2018 at 10:49am

And the primary focus of the work I have in front of me now is learning to walk again on new prosthetic knees. Been through the grinder, and more than a few ask why I did both knees at once. Because it's brutal. My reply is: because I could walk no further on my own knees.

Now one may take this as a spiritual metaphor or one may look at it in 3D and I posit it is a case of Both / And. For just a week prior to surgery something else, something deeper was drawn to my attention and all that need be said is I understood it as a time to take stock.

It's all inner work for me, and in my weeks of recovery turned my intent to building my strength that I may walk again. And take my physical therapy seriously. Very plain for me to see that rebuilding my strength so that I may continue to do what I do - and more - is my decision.

And among my intents is my new, lighter semi-hollow body sapphire blue burst electric bass, due to arrive very soon. Lighter because I now feel arthritis in my shoulder (and am working on that too). Asked back to play for those in the nursing home who won't be going back to their former homes. Said yes. To gain the skill to play what I hear - this is a challenge indeed and many masters have said even in their late 80s that they hope one day to be able to do that.

It's all inner work.  Smiley

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #107 - May 5th, 2018 at 3:35pm

I noticed a helpful, summarizing blog post from Frank DeMarco this morning. It outlines the sourcing of his three currently unpublished books and shows the matching series of blog posts which contain the contents of each book.

http://ofmyownknowledge.com/2018/05/05/source-material-for-three-new-books/ (provides start and end)

I have noticed that DeMarco usually works around 3 months on bringing forth the material for each book (e.g., using ILC writing and transcription nearly daily). So, by using this listing in the blog post someone could read his 3 most current books on his blog for free.

Just in case anyone is interested ...

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #108 - May 8th, 2018 at 6:59pm

For those interested ...

Earlier in my thread (back on page 1), I shared and mentioned the older Miranon recordings at TMI. I recently discovered that TMI disabled access to these free recordings unless first providing personal information (e.g., registering with your email). Apparently, TMI does not want the information shared freely on places like YouTube.

Background

These recordings were influential in preparing me to meet my own guidance. The four Miranon recordings go back to the 1980's when Robert Monroe sent things out by tape to subscribers. Recently, a quick google search revealed direct links to the four Miranon recordings (see links below) ... what is different now is that you can only listen from the TMI web site. So, I want to provide this update of information here ... with direct links.

Miranon Recordings

Shay St. John (who transitioned a few years back) is the explorer associated with the four Miranon recordings. They are #5, #6, #13, and #14 among all the free recordings. Miranon was actually a part of St. John at one time (see tape #5 at min. 23 to 27 approximately, talking about Lemuria). Tape #5 (min. 43 to 47) was also meaningful to me. If interested, you can listen online here.

Recordings

https://www.monroeinstitute.org/node/770 (#5)

https://www.monroeinstitute.org/node/771 (#6)

https://www.monroeinstitute.org/node/778 (#13)

https://www.monroeinstitute.org/node/779 (#14)

Each is about 1 hour long.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #109 - May 9th, 2018 at 7:25am

That's some quality digging to unearth those.

While presently holding no link with TMI, there is a period of time where I tracked their trajectory with some attention. And I paid particular attention to which free downloads were once offered and later withdrawn from public circulation. It appeared to me a curious thing to watch as I also tracked the remote viewing community withdrawing from public sight. (Many military remote viewers hold / held links to TMI.)

All the recorded material  like this I collected over the years is in near-line storage. Not listened to any of it in ages. For me, the change occurred during my association with an extraordinarily skilled woman who introduced me to yoga nidra. I will state for the record: do not attempt yoga nidra on your own.

Observing in this thread recapitulations of those who are present: we see in ourselves what brings us here to share with others. Individual journeys that are also collective journeys: Both / And.
« Last Edit: May 9th, 2018 at 4:15pm by Morrighan »  

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #110 - Sep 4th, 2018 at 4:11pm

I wanted to take a moment to personally thank those responsible for increasing the security of the forum. I immediately noticed the upgrade to HTTPS today, when logging in (an action that I immediately feel more comfortable doing).

Smiley Thank you!

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #111 - Sep 4th, 2018 at 10:28pm

Subtle Traveler wrote on Sep 4th, 2018 at 4:11pm:
I wanted to take a moment to personally thank those responsible for increasing the security of the forum. I immediately noticed the upgrade to HTTPS today, when logging in (an action that I immediately feel more comfortable doing).

Smiley Thank you!

You're welcome and I'm glad you feel more secure now.  There was a recent webhost change but mostly I don't think anyone noticed a thing, except for the http vs https.  A big thank-you goes to Allan who takes care of all the tech support stuff here.

So ST, now I hope to see you doing more chatting here.  I've missed you.  Anymore experiences to share?

Smiley

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #112 - Sep 5th, 2018 at 12:09pm

This is what I am focused on this morning. I will share a beginning quote from the session which will give everyone a taste of what non-physical is communicating:

"As we told you yesterday – you needn’t transcribe the session unless you wish to – your job is less to tell people how to do it, or even in a way to do it yourself, as to encourage and inspire them to find out for themselves how to do it. For of course everyone has guidance! That’s the point of finding guidance — is it not? — that everyone has guidance!"

The full blog post is here ...

http://ofmyownknowledge.com/2018/09/05/what-immortality-really-is/

... for anyone interested.

fwiw ... I awoke early this morning (4:00 am) so I meditated with sound assistance for 30 to 40 minutes and ended that with some light energy work (heart area), then went back to sleep. I immediately had about 8 or 9 separate dreams. l did not write anything down in-between the dreams, I just kept the achieved state going (sleeping a solid 4 more hours) ... I was "milking it". I feel good this morning.

btw ... for those wondering why I am not here as often ... in my spare time, I am repairing and painting our house (a two-story). A major overhaul. I am about half done. The repairs are taking a lot more time than the painting part. Tomorrow, I open up the attic after 50 plus years (who knows what's crawling around up there by now Shocked) ... should be exciting. Tongue
« Last Edit: Sep 5th, 2018 at 8:42pm by Subtle Traveler »  

IP Logged

Soulmael

ALK Member

svk
Reply #113 - Sep 7th, 2018 at 3:23am

I just have something to think about for you. Tell me, why  wait in the vibrational state? Or even why expecting vibrations to happen before OBE? Does a invisible force grab you and transfers you near bed or someplace in the nonphysical world and then you go exploring?

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #114 - Sep 7th, 2018 at 1:00pm

Soulmael wrote on Sep 7th, 2018 at 3:23am:
I just have something to think about for you. Tell me, why  wait in the vibrational state? Or even why expecting vibrations to happen before OBE? Does a invisible force grab you and transfers you near bed or someplace in the nonphysical world and then you go exploring?

That is over-thinking the situation quite a bit. You are making several assumptions about what I have shared.

The vibrational state has proven to be a reliable indicator of my "energetic readiness". For example, I have also experienced the vibrational state when not pursuing out of body experiences (e.g., working with and reading particular books ... like Paul Selig and working with his guides). Therefore, it is a general sign of my energetic readiness (but not the only sign I consistently experience).

Second, regarding the out of body experience, in William Buhlman's ongoing survey of about 18,000 experiencers, over half (50%) of those surveyed indicated experiencing the vibrational state. So ... not everyone experiences the vibrational state.

HOWEVER ... I do experience vibrations often enough (and not specifically with OBE's only). So, to clear up things a bit, I do not expect the vibrations to happen. That is an assumption on your part and in your suggestion for me to consider my experience other than I have shared it. Generally, when the vibrational state does occur in my experiences, I take that as simply an indicator of my energetic readiness.

Third, when the vibrational state happens, I do not intend to stay in the vibrational state. My focus is generally to just let it happen. That is what William Buhlman suggests, "Let it happen", and I trust the majority of his work. When he suggests something, I usually consider it.

In the singular experience I mentioned above, upon recognizing the vibrational state I did attempt to use the "target method". I quickly and consciously attempted an exit technique (e.g., target technique) twice ... by focusing on that. I would also point out that I did not intend to have an OBE before going to bed. My pre-sleep intention was something else.

Fourth, there is no "invisible force" that might be externally imposing itself upon the vibrational experience (e.g., grabbing you). The vibrational state is a sign of beginning separation from the physical body. Your own consciousness and focus are taking you wherever you go. You can learn more here, if interested:

www.astralinfo.org

IP Logged

Soulmael

ALK Member

svk
Reply #115 - Sep 7th, 2018 at 4:07pm

Sorry about the assumptions before. It was more like mirroring myself here by reading what you posted about vibes.

Let me explain myself, because after some years i have different view on vibrational state. What i first experienced was strong roaring vibrations that progressed later to soft like feeling of passing wind or no feeling at all. At this point i am no longer sure that the vibrations are even there anymore as a some point that would tell me 'it is happening now, be ready for exit'.

Are you doing RC? Even after situation that look like fail?:
- nothing happened tonight, no vibrations, no images.. feels like just lying there in bed and waiting
- vibrations ended and then nothing more only darkness
- after OBE exit and few seconds out returning back to starting point for some reason thinking 'this is it.. lets go back to sleep'

Just wanted to point out how many times people can be out of body, but they dismiss it because it does not feel like what they expect to be or what someone else has written many books about.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #116 - Sep 7th, 2018 at 4:49pm

I think Soulmael’s questions about the vibrational state were valid.  I wondered some of the same things when reading your above post.  I also wondered about why you said, “Two times, when I reached the vibrational state I immediately visualized one of my target points (exit points) in our home. However, I was conflicted about that as an exit area (because it is currently cluttered with all my painting materials), so that quickly ended the vibrations.”  Why would you be worried about physical clutter?  That’s thinking in physical terms, and it’s my guess that that’s what stopped your vibrations.  Too much focus on physical matters will do that.   

When you’re in a state of noticing the vibrations, it’s a state in which you’re getting a kind of warning signal, most likely signaling the change in your vibrations that are no longer in complete alignment with the physical.  It's usually a pretty uncomfortable state.  You have to either learn to overcome it and launch out, or you can get yourself grounded (focused) back in the physical and the vibrations go away, but it's about alignment.

It's also my opinion from experience that the vibrational state isn't a normal state of mind.  It kind of puts you on hyperalart.  I equate it to getting goosebumps.  When you start getting goosebumps then you're in a state of awareness where you start expecting something bad to happen, even when that's not what's really happening.  Which is why I really had to try and make myself not experience the vibrations anymore.  It was too unnerving and I wasn't able to put my focus where it needed to be.

You can easily bypass that state and still accomplish an OBE.  I used to have the vibrations as an adult, didn’t like them, and now I don’t notice them anymore.  I’m sure they still happen, but I’m not consciously hanging around in that state long enough to notice, or care.

By the way, I know what you mean about having vibrations while awake.  I know that I had that quite frequently as a child.  As a child my waking life was more like a dream because I was so easily pulled out of my body, and I had psychic awareness constantly.   Until I grew older, I’d say about my pre-teen years.  But even as a child, I didn’t need or wait for vibrations to go out of my body.  There were times when I would just go out, even from a waking state.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #117 - Sep 7th, 2018 at 4:58pm

Quote:
Just wanted to point out how many times people can be out of body, but they dismiss it because it does not feel like what they expect to be or what someone else has written many books about.

I agree with this.  I've noticed it's very easy to not be fully consciously aware and thus only be having a dream, [i]not because[i] the experience was "only a dream" but because I didn't have full conscious awareness which would have enabled me to have a different experience. 

Also, from a waking perspective, I think we do have a lot of OBEs but we are so grounded in the physical that we don't give, have, or keep enough conscious awareness on those experiences and so then we either easily forget them or we have no way of integrating the experience into our awareness.  This is my opinion based on my experiences with psychic awareness and studying how it works.  I think OBEs and psychic awareness are very closely tied together because they share the same conditions. 

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #118 - Sep 7th, 2018 at 5:50pm

Quote:
There was a time period (approximately 2013 to 2016) when I was writing nearly every day (e.g., my stuff, unraveling a non-physical encounter, thinking through something, logging an event). I no longer have that habit (obviously), but I continue to maintain a written journal. What I do now is much different, because I re-configured how I capture my non-physical experiences and interactions with guidance. I have my journal (an annual MS Word file on a computer) that is purely delineated, left brain, language-driven writing. And, I have my guidance notebook which is clustered experiences (e.g., dreams, other non-physical experience, questions to guidance, new affirmations, communicating with guidance). The latter process gets me closer to the right side of my brain, which I have found, helps with discerning messages. After clustering, I do sometimes expand upon the interpretations of particular experiences by writing them out in my journal.

I want to do more journaling than I do now but I know it will be very time consuming.  When you do it, do you have a certain time of day or a kind of routine which gets you more in the mood (or more focused) for doing it?  What works best?   I'm in desperate need of a routine in my life in general but I definitely want to start doing something that's a daily focus on just me (as opposed to work, house, errands) and my spiritual growth.   

I'm especially interested in hearing more about how you get closer to the right side of your brain and discerning messages.  Is it in the process of writing and allowing things to just flow that helps this?

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #119 - Sep 7th, 2018 at 10:11pm

Vicky wrote on Sep 7th, 2018 at 5:50pm:
Quote:
There was a time period (approximately 2013 to 2016) when I was writing nearly every day (e.g., my stuff, unraveling a non-physical encounter, thinking through something, logging an event). I no longer have that habit (obviously), but I continue to maintain a written journal. What I do now is much different, because I re-configured how I capture my non-physical experiences and interactions with guidance. I have my journal (an annual MS Word file on a computer) that is purely delineated, left brain, language-driven writing. And, I have my guidance notebook which is clustered experiences (e.g., dreams, other non-physical experience, questions to guidance, new affirmations, communicating with guidance). The latter process gets me closer to the right side of my brain, which I have found, helps with discerning messages. After clustering, I do sometimes expand upon the interpretations of particular experiences by writing them out in my journal.

I want to do more journaling than I do now but I know it will be very time consuming.  When you do it, do you have a certain time of day or a kind of routine which gets you more in the mood (or more focused) for doing it?  What works best?   I'm in desperate need of a routine in my life in general but I definitely want to start doing something that's a daily focus on just me (as opposed to work, house, errands) and my spiritual growth.   

I'm especially interested in hearing more about how you get closer to the right side of your brain and discerning messages.  Is it in the process of writing and allowing things to just flow that helps this?

I generally do NOT journal that much any more. When I do, it is usually early in the morning (starting as early as 4:00 am or 5:00 am). Writing is very time consuming. I do it best when I feel peaceful quiet.

Writing is an exercising of the left hemisphere. This is the last thing that I do (e.g., after everything below), when I am interpreting an experience.

Visualization is a right hemisphere activity. Most things start with visualization. I have found the simple exercise described in the YouTube by Jamie Butler's guide (Maitlin) helpful in learning to visualize while meditating. This is the starting place I would recommend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4RkltlJZKM

Meditation is the quickest way to get "on the beam" or what some call alignment.

When I have a dream or NP experience, I cluster about the experience upon awakening (notebook next to bed on nightstand). I primarily discern messages by first remembering key points in the experience (clustering them), then second I look for metaphors in the experience. Third, context is important (e.g., that is how I was able to interpret your experience with your mom and dad by including the context of your transition with your mom).

Fourth, when I want to learn or pursue more by having follow up experiences, then I do want I would call "building momentum". I use this ALL THE TIME and it is under-utilized by people, but I will have to describe this at another time.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.