Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Angels appearing as physical person (Read 2984 times)
Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Angels appearing as physical person
Dec 7th, 2017 at 9:34pm

Hello:

The conversation at about the 56 minute point reminds me of what Vicky experienced when she was in a hospital.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqWd-6ADMXA&t=2s

What Howard says around 1:41 is interesting too. Actually, most of the conversation is good.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Re: Angels appearing as physical person
Reply #1 - Dec 8th, 2017 at 1:27am

Hey  Smiley

Thanks for sharing this.  I skipped ahead to the 56 minute mark to hear what reminded you of my experience, but I do plan on saving the link and listening to the entire video. 

It actually brought tears to my eyes to hear him tell such a similar experience to mine.  Wow.  I especially felt so moved when he said that the visitor told him "You won't be seeing me again but I'll always be with you."  That's just so incredible.  I know and believe it's true because of my own experiences, but hearing someone else have the same experience is still so validating.  In my experience Luis said, "I'm always here for you, Vicky." 

Of course I've asked many times over the years to see him again but it's never happened, and I've wondered why.  I know I should just appreciate that I've had that experience with him but of course I don't see why I can't have more.  I mean, why not?  I keep telling him, "Don't you know how much good it would do for me to be able to see and talk to you again?"  It doesn't work  Wink

I wish everyone could have this kind of experience.  But even so, I wish everyone knew that we all have these guides with us, around us, all the time.  I'm sure of it.

Thanks for sharing this Albert. 

PS--I don't know why you put this in the Off Topic.  It could have gone in the main forum.

Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #2 - Dec 8th, 2017 at 10:17am

One of the advantages of personal exploration as taught by Bruce et al is the freedom from reliance on other people's word for it.

Verification always seems to be in the air. How to verify, how to verify?

At some point (in my experience) the veracity of the explorations gains enough momentum to override mind's protocols and we begin to see. When we can really see .... All I will state on record is just because our human bodies see other human bodies has nothing to do with who's in there driving.

TL;DR version: always go look for yourself.  Smiley All the tools you (general you) need are available in this space. Bruce's material is a perfect launch pad.
« Last Edit: Dec 8th, 2017 at 11:33am by Morrighan »  

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #3 - Dec 8th, 2017 at 4:43pm

Albert,

I’ve taken the time to watch the video but I still have an hour to go.  Just thought I’d comment while some stuff’s in my head, and then I need a break, so I’ll come back to the video later.

The story about the spirit guide appearing in physical form as a smelly homeless man is an eye opener.  It makes me wonder how many of these have we seen but assumed they were just regular people.  I believe I’ve had experiences where regular people were guided to be of help.  I’ve also had experiences where I think it’s possible someone I interacted with was an angel.  Possibly.  I don’t always have proof but I’m open to the possibility because of my other experiences.

I also really identify belief-wise with him talking about that he learned in his life review that our angels (guides) are always with us, helping, intervening, and preventing bad things from happening, but that sometimes they have to let us experience something bad if it’s something we’re supposed to learn from.  I really do believe that. 
They were talking about being shown specific instances of when a guide has intervened to save their life, like when a little boy runs into the street after a ball.  I had an instance where I have always believed was an intervention.  Back when I was married, my husband was driving, I was in the passenger seat, it was winter and the roads were very icy.  This all happened so quickly.  He pulled into a parking lot and a garbage truck was coming our direction from the side, my side of the car.  He was on a slope and tried to brake but couldn’t and he just slid towards us.  My husband panicked and slammed on the brake rather than the gas.  So our car came to a complete stop and this garbage truck was coming directly at my side of the car.  I said, “Move the car!” But there was no time.  This all happened within seconds. 

I could see the man’s expression because we were looking right into each other’s eyes.  I could tell he knew he was going to hit us and he was scared to death.  All I could do was lean over toward my husband because there was no time to do anything.  But the garbage truck came to a halt literally an inch from the car.  We were all expecting an impact, so that’s why I think it was prevented.  It just didn't seem possible he could stop on a slope when he was already sliding towards us.  And stop that close to the car?  Yeah, not possible.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #4 - Dec 8th, 2017 at 5:53pm

Vicky, you are welcome.

Regarding driving instances, this isn't quite the same, I've shared it before, one morning I was meditating and I experienced myself driving to work in the fast lane (non-physically) and getting in an accident. When I drove to work that morning I didn't drive in the fast lane, and right in the area where I experienced the accident while meditating, a five car pile up happened in the fast lane. I saw this accident happen including seeing the car that caused it. Some cars had come to a halt, I saw that for some reason the driver of the causing car didn't see this, he braked too late, and the accident happened. This wasn't precognition, this was my love-based spirit friends providing me with a warning.

Not too long ago before I drove home from my Mom's house one day, she said that she had a strong feeling that I should be careful as I drove home that morning. So I decided to not drive in the fast lane. So what happened? In the fast lane in front of me a five car accident took place.

In the video I provided Karen asked Howard Storm about people who speak of demons appearing as angels of light, and stealing energy from people. I believe that unfriendly beings exist, but I also believe that some people go way overboard with the being fooled part. Going by what I've experienced, there are actual beings of love and light, spiritual friends, that look out for us.  People who worry about demons and energy thieves are in a way, afraid of their own shadow, or should I say, "light."

I've had lots of contact with spirit beings, and have yet to  have my energy stolen from me.

I don't remember his exact words, but Howard basically stated that it is a shame that people are so afraid of dark beings that they don't acknowledge that there are love-based beings that love us dearly and that are looking out for us. We are not alone.

One of the most well known forced-reincarnation theorists (I don't want to advertise his name), wrote that life reviews are caused by false light beings. He wrote that most NDErs experience a tunnel that is created by deceptive beings. NDE researcher P.M.H. Atwater wrote that most NDErs don't experience a tunnel.  He wrote that false light beings use a life review, in order to make recently deceased people feel guilty, so they will choose to reincarnate. I've read a lot of NDE accounts, and what this man says sounds so inaccurate. People who have life reviews during their NDEs tend to change for the better.  They aren't provided with guilt trips, if anything, they judge themselves.  The man I'm speaking of claims that the beings that fool people use a recently deceased person's own light to fool them into believing they are receiving love from the foolers.  My feeling is that if a person tunes into his spirit self and love after death, such a person will be energetically drawn to a love-based realm where deceptive beings don't abide.

The man who makes these claims states that he is no longer a light worker, yet he accepts donations at his site, sells products, and charges people for energetic cleansings.

He claims that the light beings people speak of are imposters, but his love-based friends are genuine. Some of what he says sounds okay, but I wouldn't be surprised to find out that he figured that he could attract (fool?) more followers and make more money if he presented himself as if he is beyond what others have taught, rather than the same.

I understand that there are some new age beliefs that are questionable and some questionable channeled sources, but I believe that some people such as the man I'm speaking of, way over state to what extent people have been misled. Genuine beings of love and light didn't become available, only after he came around.

By the way, here's a link to the first video where Howard spoke with Karen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lneniVwDows&t=5538s

I read my post again and corrected what I said about tunnels so it is more clear.
« Last Edit: Dec 8th, 2017 at 9:16pm by Recoverer 2 »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.