Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
Conversations with a Dying Man (Read 27702 times)
Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Conversations with a Dying Man
Oct 12th, 2017 at 10:33pm

Some of you know that I have been diagnosed as being in end-stage liver failure.  I have known this for more than a year.  Back in 2009 one of my doctors told me that I should get onto a liver transplant list immediately.  I told him that I would not do that, explaining to him that, while it might give me more time before I die, it was a choice that would cost every last penny my wife and I have managed to save in our life together.  In the end I would still die but would leave my wife bankrupt on this planet.  I could not make the choice that would lead to such a financial outcome for me wife.

The progression of my incurable medical condition is at the point now that just keeping the body I live in alive is a difficult task.  I have good days and feel close to the energy level I had several years ago.  And, I have bad days when I am totally exhausted and it is all I can do to get from my bed to the kitchen, take my meds and then crawl bed to sleep.

So, I'm the Dying Man and I am open to discussions with those of you interested in asking.

Looking forward to our conversions.

Bruce

IP Logged

Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Re: Conversations with a Dying Man
Reply #1 - Oct 13th, 2017 at 9:14am

I honor your exercise of free will, Bruce. Is this not what is most important?

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Oct 13th, 2017 at 9:33am

Okay, Bruce, what would you like to converse about?

As someone who learned about death in school under very wise nuns, and has come close to death a couple of times; once at 18 and again at 68, and now in my 8th decade, maybe I have some insight on some aspects of it.

Because there is so much to learn out there, maybe we can learn from each other.  I'm ready to learn more. Cool
T'ressa

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #3 - Oct 13th, 2017 at 12:13pm

Bruce,

Thanks for being available to chat on your site.  I completely understand your personal decision regarding your health and I’m just so grateful that you’re still here because of all that you and I have shared.  And I hope that we have many more conversations, both physically while you’re still in this life and nonphysically afterwards!

Here are some questions I’d like to ask you Bruce.  Do you have any fears?  Are there still any unknowns about the afterlife you strongly wish you could have discovered in this life? 

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #4 - Oct 14th, 2017 at 10:47am

I might ask, Bruce, what are you present to?

In [one of] my community [communities] this is what we all bring when we come together. We share what we are present to because this is how we inform the field. Speaking to what we are present to is how we honor each other's journeys.
« Last Edit: Oct 14th, 2017 at 1:17pm by Morrighan »  

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

seagullresting

ALK Member

USA
Reply #5 - Oct 14th, 2017 at 11:48am

Thank you for sharing your time here, Bruce.

Do you have a plan to communicate with anyone after crossing over?

Also, what is the most important thing you have learned in this lifetime, if you can point to one thing?

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #6 - Oct 14th, 2017 at 11:50am

Bruce:

I don't mean to make light of your illness, it is ironic that you said "I look forward to our conversions" instead of "conversations" because that isn't your thing.

I have a question.

For the image at the back of your book "Voyage to Curiosity's Father" the green thread from you branches out to three different sub-threads, rather than just simply back to your Disk as one thread. Was this intentional? If so, why was it drawn this way?

Bruce Moen wrote on Oct 12th, 2017 at 10:33pm:
Some of you know that I have been diagnosed as being in end-stage liver failure.  I have known this for more than a year.  Back in 2009 one of my doctors told me that I should get onto a liver transplant list immediately.  I told him that I would not do that, explaining to him that, while it might give me more time before I die, it was a choice that would cost every last penny my wife and I have managed to save in our life together.  In the end I would still die but would leave my wife bankrupt on this planet.  I could not make the choice that would lead to such a financial outcome for me wife.

The progression of my incurable medical condition is at the point now that just keeping the body I live in alive is a difficult task.  I have good days and feel close to the energy level I had several years ago.  And, I have bad days when I am totally exhausted and it is all I can do to get from my bed to the kitchen, take my meds and then crawl bed to sleep.

So, I'm the Dying Man and I am open to discussions with those of you interested in asking.

Looking forward to our  Smileyconversions.

Bruce

IP Logged

Traveler

Reply #7 - Oct 20th, 2017 at 2:17pm

I check in on here occasionally and saddened to hear of your health. Your books and this forum have been a great help since I found it many years ago. Your attitude reminds me of my dad who passed away closing in on 2 years ago. We found he had esophageal cancer about a year and a half after my mom was diagnosed with alzheimers. He only wanted comfort care till he passed. He had told me some time before his diagnosis about not living much longer and seemed to be at peace with it. I started handling my parents finances after mom's diagnosis and dad was always concerned about having enough to take care of mom. Before he passed, we (me & the rest of the family), constantly reassured him mom would be fine. Through long term care insurance, pensions and investments my mom or the rest of the family has no worries as she receives more than enough to cover her medical expenses. So I understand where you're coming from. Will be thinking of you. Thank you very much for all you've given us.

IP Logged

Mactek

Austin
Reply #8 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 12:07pm

Bruce, I am so sorry to hear about your health. I'll keep you in my prayers. You've been an immeasurable help to me in my understanding of the afterlife. You were my inspiration for attending Gateway at TMI.

It's all about love, Bruce. Only love.

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #9 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 9:44pm

Morrighan wrote on Oct 13th, 2017 at 9:14am:
I honor your exercise of free will, Bruce. Is this not what is most important?

That only works when ALL realize that cooperation is superior over conflict.

I am not allowed to legally chose the time and manner of my death.  States like Oregon are trying to work out details to make euthanasia for the good of All.

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #10 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 9:53pm

Baroness wrote on Oct 13th, 2017 at 9:33am:
Okay, Bruce, what would you like to converse about?

As someone who learned about death in school under very wise nuns, and has come close to death a couple of times; once at 18 and again at 68, and now in my 8th decade, maybe I have some insight on some aspects of it.

Because there is so much to learn out there, maybe we can learn from each other.  I'm ready to learn more. Cool
T'ressa

Baroness,

Yes, and to satisfy Curiosity that in a way exploring the Great Unknown is more . . .  like . .  remember than finding something truly new.

Bruce

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #11 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 10:04pm

Vicky,

Thank you for your gentle reminders, your dedication to the expansion of knowledge, and your energy of love.

I'll be keeping hanging out in this time-space to savor every last droplet of physical reality,

In Love & Gratitude

Bruce

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #12 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 10:36pm

Thanks Bruce!

You've explored so much so I imagine with all you've discovered about the afterlife that it was more than you ever could have imagined. 

Is there any burning questions you still have about "out there" that you wish you could have explored and discovered and answered in this life?  Or are you satisfied with the notion that after death you'll be able to still be exploring and learning?

I'm just asking this because it's something I ask myself all the time.  I know I'll always be learning and growing even after this lifetime, but I definitely do want to do as much as I can as "me" in this lifetime as I can.  I don't want to look back and think, "Oh darn I wish I had done more".   I think it's when I got cancer a few years ago and believed I might possibly die soon from it that it made me feel more urgent about doing stuff now rather than put them off for the future.

Anyway, I hope you're feeling ok Bruce.  I'm sending you healing energy and love every day!   Kiss

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Re: SeagullResting
Reply #13 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 10:41pm

seagullresting wrote on Oct 14th, 2017 at 11:48am:
Do you have a plan to communicate with anyone after crossing over?

Also, what is the most important thing you have learned in this lifetime, if you can point to one thing?

----------------
SeaGullResting,

Oddly, I know from witnesses that I am seen and heard in communication with other physical beings without memory by me.  These occur in nonphysical realities.  So yes I plan to communicate with them after my death. Most will experience this as a lucid, at least semi-lucid dream.  For others it will be in the form thoughts that you and I are "making up."  Maybe I well just become more aware of conversations We are always having.

I am still learning the most important thing in this lifetime.  Most people probably can't imagine the Power of Pure Unconditional LOVE.  Every day I am bombarded by the Love of my wife, Pharon.  Every day is a lesson in experience and expression of PUL.

Everyday I feel the PUL from you.

Thanks for asking.

Bruce

IP Logged

rondele

ALK Member

Virginia
Reply #14 - Oct 24th, 2017 at 4:48pm

Hi Bruce-

Over the years I've heard it said that being born is the real trauma. Being thrust into the physical world from the beauty and serenity of the non-physical is not something our spirit self welcomes.

Going home is far less traumatic. From many NDE accounts a common thread runs through- the person does not want to return to physical life.

I think leaving anywhere that's familiar has anxiety. We don't know how exactly what we'll find in a new job, new city or state, whatever. I know I'd be anxious but mainly for those I'd be leaving behind. As for just me, it would be so much easier.

One thing I really hope-that you'll be conscious during your transition and will be able to communicate what you are experiencing. I remember when Steve Jobs was passing. His last words were "Wow. Oh wow!"

Thanks for all you've done over the years. For 20 years yours was my go-to forum. No others came close.

Rondele

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.