Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print
Open discussion ... defining / refining what works (Read 39430 times)
Soulmael

ALK Member

svk
Re: Open discussion ... defining / refining what works
Reply #30 - Aug 16th, 2018 at 4:14am

Tried to experiment in relaxed state with intention "to know what my body feels when i ask a question for yes/no response". Got two slightly different physical like feelings in the area of solar plexus.

IP Logged

seagullresting

ALK Member

USA
Reply #31 - Aug 16th, 2018 at 6:46pm

Soulmael,

It would be interesting to do some tests to see if the yes or no follows a pattern, and if it is accurate, and if it serves as a 'gut feeling' that you can trust. I think that was a brilliant idea.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #32 - Aug 16th, 2018 at 11:07pm

This sounds like a good experiment not only to give a try to but to strengthen the connection.  It sounds like the kind of thing that definitely can strengthen when you practice regularly.  I also imagine your response doesn't have to only be a physical sensation.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #33 - Aug 17th, 2018 at 8:54am

Yes, if you feel it in your solar plexus you are right on target.  Cool

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #34 - Aug 17th, 2018 at 7:03pm

And you may notice other things as well.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
IP Logged

Soulmael

ALK Member

svk
Reply #35 - Aug 18th, 2018 at 3:24am

I can try to make a computer program that generates number 1 - 9 on screen and then i would ask 'is there a number 4 on the screen now?' and look for the feeling of yes or no. I would continue until i get a 'yes' but not looking on the screen to avoid interference of ego. Then generate new number and continue with guessing. In the end i would just compare numbers on paper vs numbers that computer stored into a text file.

Or does anyone have a simpler idea how to test this please?

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #36 - Aug 18th, 2018 at 7:37am

Are there other questions that can be answered with a yes or no that are more personally meaningful?

IP Logged

Soulmael

ALK Member

svk
Reply #37 - Aug 18th, 2018 at 11:53am

Well, i could ask question like 'is my age ...' or 'is my name ...' and it would be like using a pendulum. But the yes/no could be colored by my expectations or knowing of the right answer... i guess?

Then there are questions i have but do not know how to check if my answer is really truth.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #38 - Aug 18th, 2018 at 11:58am

Try to think with your heart and feel with your brain  Shocked

IP Logged

Soulmael

ALK Member

svk
Reply #39 - Aug 26th, 2018 at 5:12am

The hearth is silent.

IP Logged

Soulmael

ALK Member

svk
Reply #40 - Sep 13th, 2018 at 3:27am

One thing that i see often is in Bruce's work and other sources that i read is 'feeling'. Bruce mentions that once you know the feeling you experienced you can experience it again from memory later.

Feelings are expressed by hearth. But what could be wrong when i ask myself (my true center) a question and when i look into the hearth there is just silence. If there is something like belief that blocks my feelings or something that i cannot name then what can i do to change it?

So i want to ask, is here someone who understands feelings and can give an example how it works for him.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #41 - Sep 13th, 2018 at 2:47pm

Mind is not up to the task  Shocked

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #42 - Sep 13th, 2018 at 8:18pm

Soulmael,

Being in touch with your feelings and sense of using them, (like being an emotional or emotionally sensitive person) is a natural trait or instinct but I believe that anyone can learn and practice being more in touch with their feelings.  Even someone like me who is naturally an emotional person, I have to sometimes remember to give time to my emotional side.  I feel unbalanced when I have to focus on my logical, thinking, planning, doing side for long periods.  I’m much happier when life is more carefree and I have time to get lots of sleep, can daydream, and don’t have to be on a tight schedule. 

If you can eliminate things from your life and daily routine that can free up your schedule and give you time to yourself, quiet time, time to be meditative and reflective, and if you can just daydream and reminisce, those are good things to do and good practice for opening up the feeling side of you. 

I find that if I have too much noise and busy-ness in my routine then I’m feeling more sluggish and less in touch with my psychic and emotional side.  Sometimes I have to quit watching the news, watching TV, or spending time on my computer and just have more quiet time to myself doing things I don’t normally do.  Especially if I get outside in nature, or do spontaneous things I never really take the time for, it helps to open up my nonphysical senses.  Journaling, reading, or some other “me time” activity is also good. 

Sometimes just totally changing your routine or schedule or surroundings is a huge opener.  It’s why people need vacations just to get away from it all.  But I don’t like taking vacations where the schedule is filled with activities.  I’d much rather have a getaway vacation where I’m someplace quiet, relaxing, and peaceful.  I can imagine a nice place in the mountains, by a lake, fresh air, where I can just enjoy nature with no schedule or “to-do’s” whatsoever.   Roll Eyes  That would be nice!

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Soulmael

ALK Member

svk
Reply #43 - Sep 15th, 2018 at 4:39am

It seems my guidance has been at work when i asked here about feelings Smiley. It is pretty much explained from the videos and webinar i found what i have seen symbolically in dreams (without understanding what it was).

Depression (or when you do not express emotions because of fear what others will think about you etc.) = depressed emotions -> creating crust like shield that = emotional numbness -> re-expressing emotions could be the solution. Repressed emotions are like blockages that prevent manifestation.

Here are videos if you are interested in what i found :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5PXma--4H0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHlQ-kfrqdA

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #44 - Sep 15th, 2018 at 10:44am

Notice where in your body feelings originate? Follow the trace ....

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.