Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
PleaseSomeone HelpMeRemoveMyGhostcomThread (Read 6144 times)
Lyshe

ALK Member

Australia, victoria melbourne
PleaseSomeone HelpMeRemoveMyGhostcomThread
Aug 17th, 2017 at 4:15pm

Hi all
Please could someone help me remove the ghostcom app threads. I don't want anyone to use it, it's a bad idea, im so sorry to post it on this conversation board. Thank you all

IP Logged

Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Re: PleaseSomeone HelpMeRemoveMyGhostcomThread
Reply #1 - Aug 17th, 2017 at 4:29pm

Lyshe: apps are not daemonic energy magnets (joke --> except for Clippy, the MS-Office Assistant <-- joke), nor anything else: crystals; orgone generators; copper bracelets; or Magic Eight Balls. Crystals are ROCKS. Apps are lines of code with a user interface. YOU are the only one with the authority to say who may enter your field. There is no outside outside. YOU are a spiritual being having a human experience.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #2 - Aug 17th, 2017 at 10:10pm

As I consider this discussion, and other threads that are related, this is what I am present tp, AKA "informing the field".

I see this playing out at the same time in the macrocosm and the microcosm. Within the context on this board we have the following:

Concern on all sides regarding what I will call as a group "unfriendly spirits." Concern on all sides in this presented context is 1) they exist 2) they will harm you unless you take specific precautions 3) you may already be a victim.

The opposing viewpoint I present above is only grant reality to the preceding. YOU bear responsibility for your experience.

The balance is what we modern-no-a-go-go humans call: empirical evidence, AKA Science. We observe a phenomena; we test it; we share our observations with others; others test the same thing; we draw a thesis; we test the thesis for results that verify or disprove our model to explain the observed phenomena.

Now on one level we can observe the core energetic of the boogyman. The entire point of a boogyman is if you see him you had better run. That's who the boogyman IS. "The goblins will get you iffin you don't watch out."

Of course it is a game we agree to on certain levels of participation. Much of the game is experience that verifys the existence of the boogyman. Playing the boogyman game is no fun if there is no drama. There is no boogyman game without a boogyman. The one running gives power to the one chasing. And as long as we all agree we continue the game we agree to.

"In your direct link with creation nothing is real unless you say so," a friend informs the field.

Which brings us back to belief systems - and belief systems territories - and this is a major aspect of explored space that Bruce writes of. Remember, this Website is Bruce's creation and what is part of the greater field of this Website is Bruce's journey.

And we who participate in this forum agree to Bruce's stated wishes not to interfere with the belief systems of others.

In these threads we see what a delicately balanced wish this is. For many here participate in belief systems that require both good spirits and evil spirits. Which is truly not at question as pertains to what I describe here.

When we test a belief system we seek verifiable, repeatable results. If a belief system relies wholly on anecdotal evidence, it should (in theory) be disregarded when the belief system is shown to be an incomplete model to describe the same observed phenomena.

In the same breath that I may put forth: there is no magic in a Magic 8 Ball, the contrary is created: you are unfairly treating my belief in the Magic 8 Ball.

We see this same energetic play out on the macrocosm in America (and elsewhere) today. We see people engage in actual physical violence to defend their belief systems, and simultaneously lay the blame for their behavior on others who call for peace. "They were to blame!"

And within the microcosm that is this Website, those who carry a vested interest in "unfriendly spirits" may observe that my thesis is a dismissal of their experience. And I reply: verifiable, repeatable evidence based results for the win.

This is the attitude that put Galileo out of the picture for a few years. Bertolt Brecht's version is about the best there is on this subject. Heh.

So is it a breach of "moral fiber" - a phrase being bandied about quite a bit in the macrocosm right now - to point out that a belief system another holds is ready for an upgrade? That's in theory. In human space belief systems desire permanence. It might even be postulated a belief system reacts to danger (danger is anything that it perceives a threat) like what we might expect of a conscious creation. A belief system will act to protect itself and we see this played out in human space again and again. What if it's a sort of AI - Artificial Intelligence - and not the sort of AI we see in movies like HAL 9000.

One way of dealing with such a belief system may be to offer a choice it hadn't considered. Who programmed this belief system anyway? For what purpose? And now what do we do with it now that it no longer serves? It doesn't want to die ..... sound familiar, anyone?

This is something we deal with in the "afterlife territories" by the way .... For those of you who do this sort of thing ....

Within the macrocosm the answer that appears to be playing out might sound something like: "your belief system requires damaging others - humans but let's not forget the animals being hurt, and this planet being hurt - and we are not willing to play that game any more.

Without people who agree to be hurt the power to hurt others has no energy.

If the theory of a belief system AI is correct, an AI will fight to preserve itself. And we know where that leads. Offering it something it likes is a wholly different approach.

And what's it to you, or me? What do YOU like? YOU make the choice. Yours includes the freedom to choose, as does mine.

And hey, next door in the partnered forum people are getting repeatable, verifiable results. Go look for yourself.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #3 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 12:37am

Morrighan:

Everything doesn't become untrue, simply because you label it a belief system.

I don't know about all of the things you mentioned, but if Ouija boards can attract unfriendly spirits, then perhaps other things can.

Unfriendly spirits don't vaporize out of existence, simply because you label such a possibility as a belief system. They don't become non-existent, simply because some people haven't "consciously" experienced them.

You state that this site isn't to be used to speak against the belief systems of others, yet here you are once again speaking as if what anyone else has found out, is just a belief.

If there is nothing insidious out there, then what is the source of that thing you claim that you and your team unplugged?

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #4 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 6:53am

All are free to inhabit any belief system for whatever reason(s) and duration that serves them.

It is not a dismissal of a belief system to inform other paths are available. Such is the core of a successful afterlife retrieval.

The agreement that none employs tactics including fear, violence and / or threat to coerce others into your personal belief system is understood. Another sovereign being's free will is equal to yours (general you) and your free will rights do not include imposition of your belief systems on others.

Belief systems are agreements. We are free at all times to shred any agreement for any reason.

Consider:

"In your direct link with creation nothing is real unless you say so."

Recoverer 2 wrote on Aug 18th, 2017 at 12:37am:
If there is nothing insidious out there, then what is the source of that thing you claim that you and your team unplugged?

This wound looks sore, you may wish to have it looked at before it becomes infected, Albert.

« Last Edit: Aug 18th, 2017 at 9:02am by Morrighan »  

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #5 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 10:26am

Morrighan said: "Consider:

Recoverer responds: "Don't act thin skinned when I call you out on something, if you believe the above is so."

How did you and your team unplug something that is insidious, if nothing is real?

If unfriendly beings continue to choose to be negative, they don't stop existing because someone else stops saying so.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #6 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 11:02am

Albert,

The thread replies you post are increasingly off-topic and increasingly personal.

Please to consider the principle of "unplugged".

The original post in this thread concerns the integrity of an app. And my replies may be condensed to: "YOU are in charge of your personal reality. What you (general you) chose to allow in, you choose to allow in. You bear responsibility for your own field. None can enter your field without your permission".

An app, a crystal, a Ouija board , a pendulum has no power. It is all YOU. If you inform the field with fear, you will experience fear. We ask to refrain from seeding fear in other people's fields. You (general you) are free to experience fear as long as it serves you. You (general you) are not free to interfere in other people fields with your personal fear.

When YOU (general you) exist in your being in your own knowledge of WHO YOU TRULY ARE, no harm can come to you.

Have I polished the mirror well enough for you to see yourself clearly and without judgment?

Recoverer 2 wrote on Aug 18th, 2017 at 10:26am:
Morrighan said: "Consider:

Recoverer responds: "Don't act thin skinned when I call you out on something, if you believe the above is so."

How did you and your team unplug something that is insidious, if nothing is real?

If unfriendly beings continue to choose to be negative, they don't stop existing because someone else stops saying so.

IP Logged

seagullresting

ALK Member

USA
Reply #7 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 7:57pm

Such interesting banter back and forth between the two of you, M and R.

Yes, it is true that without an individual who is willing to give their power away, a threat cannot form in some cases.

However, it is not true that to just send love toward a visible 'character' who demonstrates a propensity to harm is always a safe thing to do. Although, I suppose, sending love from a distance is fine.

But, the main point for me is, to what do you place your attention? It is clear to me that without attention, the plant will wither and die. It will fail to flourish. So it is.

I see no harm in playing with gadgets. They are fun. But, the point has been made that a person can communicate with discarnate spirits without them. They are not necessary. In any case, your fears will follow you no matter where you go.

It is up to you to dismantle them because no one else is going to do it for you. I take the road of experience. I have done so since I was young and see no reason to change now or in the afterlife, wherever I find myself.

It is true that you can get your own experience and, indeed, that is the point of life. So go get you some.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #8 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 8:05pm

Morrighan:

You responded to Lyshe in a way that might lead to the conclusion that unfriendly spirits don't exist and won't be contacted with devices.

I disagreed, and offered an alternative viewpoint--I didn't bring the thread off topic.

Regarding the personal business, if someone believes you are irresponsible with some of your advice, it is okay for people address this.

I believe we have free will, and this should make us safe from interference from unfriendly beings, but if a person uses his freewill in an unwise way, that person might weaken himself. For example, if a person becomes an alcoholic, or uses drugs, or takes on a negative way, or doesn't use discrimination when interacting with the spirit world, a person might run into problems.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #9 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 9:46pm

Here: http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/wwwboard/reviewgl.html the revised posting guidelines read, in part:

"Any topics or mention that states or implies that another person's beliefs, experiences, or teachings were controlled, deceived, or influenced by demons, Satan, or other beings or are delusions or evil, and otherwise any use of these terms and their terminology and meanings used specifically or imply, or which may be interpreted as to disparage another person and what they stand for is prohibited. If it is necessary to mention such specific words, it must be pertinent and not for the reason of stating, implying, or questioning the validity of another person's perception, mental state, ability, spiritual advancement, education, intention, and soul purpose, or comparing one belief to another. The Reason: These terms are trigger words which have proven to cause endless arguing and debate that degrades and diverts from original posts and otherwise good conversations, and due to their varying interpretive meanings cause some people or groups to feel their beliefs and experiences are being disparaged.

Any mention of accusing or implying that another poster has hidden agendas, or interpreting how they really feel, what they really mean or believe, what they stand for, and what their intention may be, or trying to expose their identity in any way for any purpose is prohibited. The Reason: This is a personal attack and a violation of privacy and will not be tolerated. Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs, experiences, and opinions and no one should be accused or judged for them or what they may or may not believe or think."

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #10 - Aug 19th, 2017 at 1:58am

This Topic was moved here from Afterlife Knowledge by Vicky.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.