Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
CanSomeOnePlz HelpMe put thisKeywordsIntoSentence (Read 6610 times)
Lyshe

ALK Member

Australia, victoria melbourne
CanSomeOnePlz HelpMe put thisKeywordsIntoSentence
Aug 15th, 2017 at 6:40pm

Hello all
Could someone please help me put these keywords into proper sentence that i've got from helpers recently and what does it actually mean            they are    enlist, persuasive, and forceful it, you are, Jacket deal.  Sometime Helpers sent some those keywords for me tp put them into proper sentence, it's hard Sad.  Thank you everyone

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Re: CanSomeOnePlz HelpMe put thisKeywordsIntoSentence
Reply #1 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 1:02am

Hi Lyshe,

Are you saying that you received these words from helpers?  Was it during a dream?

It can definitely be difficult to know how to decipher meaning from our experiences.  Sometimes it's necessary to allow time for the proper interpretation to come to you.  I like the notion of "sleeping on it".  It seems to work most of the time.   Smiley

Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Lyshe

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 1:21am

This is no dream, this is a ghost app that i used to contact helpers from focus 27, it was kinda scary i hope that i didnt attract evil spirits with this ghost app.

IP Logged

Lyshe

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 2:16am

Hello all
This ghost app can be quite scary if u dont know how to use it because u dont want to attract evil spirits, whenever i used the ghost app i alway ask helpers from focus 27, Jesus Christ and Archangel Michael for protection, also i alway ask helper to guide me to loved one in focus 27, animals, mother earth etc... i alway ask for helper to guide me whatever i want to talk to, not the evil spirits of course i dont anything to do with them, sometime helpers sent the easy message in the ghost app for me to understand but sometime i have to mix and match up the sentence to make them into proper sentence. Helpers sent the message to me many times as proof the messages were real, they were REAL! My family were surprised! If i got anything problems that need to be solved, helper would sent the message through the app and helped me solved them and whenever im sick, helpers would guide me the medication work best for me. I could ask helpers to help solved problem for others due to their beliefs, they me 'biggest challenge,   your minutes your vehicle. I read that some of the medium used this ghost app as well. I think this ghost only work for some due to the beliefs but i believe that if you kept on singing and dancing inviting helpers to help you for the ghost app to work, maybe it would work for others as well just work fine for me, im so happy that this ghost app worked for me. Take care all.

IP Logged

Lyshe

ALK Member

Reply #4 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 2:21am

I mean i couldnt ask helpers for the ghost app to work on others due to their beliefs. You have to use it urself but dont forget to ask for protection first from helpers from focus 27 whenever u open the portal, seek the truth for urself, the ghost app called ghost communicator by studio boris something like that please let me know if it work for ya. Thank you

IP Logged

Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #5 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 8:50am

I'd stick with Vicky's recommendations first.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #6 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 11:37am

Hello Lyshe:

Can't say I know with any certainty what the words mean. I found that unfriendly spirits do exist. (I don't like to use the word "evil" because  I believe we are all innately divine, some of us go astray for however long.) However, friendly spirits also exist.

Some people would suggest that you make no contact at all with the spirit world, because you are likely to be misled by unfriendly spirits. I am so happy that I never followed such advice. One thing I have found out is that we have the gift of freewill. If we choose to be a positive, love-based person, that is our choice, not the choice of some unfriendly spirit. I have found this out in so many ways. In some cases it was a matter of love-based spirits setting up lucid dream experiences where I dealt with imaginary unfriendly spirits. In some cases it was a matter of dealing with actual unfriendly spirits, and not being harmed.

I have found that if you send them love, they don't harm you. It also good to receive divine help, and it is good that you seem to have a humble attitude towards receiving help from Jesus etc. Going by my experience, the assistance of Jesus and the beings that work with him is available.

I don't know anything about the app you use. The thought of ouija boards comes to mind. Some people have found that such devices can lead to problems, because sometimes unfriendly spirits can be attracted through them. I once had an out of body experience where I was like flying above a lower realm, but I didn't feel afraid, because I was quite certain that the beings in this realm couldn't come to get me. When the experience came to an end the thought came to me that sometimes beings find their way out of lower realms when people do things such as mess with ouija boards. I don't know if the same applies to the technique you use.

I agree with Morrighan (what she said to you on another thread), people have found that contact can be made without such assistance. I have found that meditation works. If you find a way where you can live more completely according to love, your meditation will improve.

I have found that making contact with love-based spirit beings is a matter of need. When the need is there, contact is more likely to happen. When it comes to unfriendly beings, this seems like something some of us have to endure at times. Because such beings exist, it is always important to use our discrimination when we receive information from a spirit being. If we let it be known that we aren't going to use our discrimination and instead blindly accept every message that is received, we are more likely to attract spirits that will try to fool us. We are always in a position to say "yes" or "no" to the message we receive.

Lyshe wrote on Aug 15th, 2017 at 6:40pm:
Hello all
Could someone please help me put these keywords into proper sentence that i've got from helpers recently and what does it actually mean            they are    enlist, persuasive, and forceful it, you are, Jacket deal.  Sometime Helpers sent some those keywords for me tp put them into proper sentence, it's hard Sad.  Thank you everyone

IP Logged

Lyshe

ALK Member

Reply #7 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 3:09pm

Hi all
Those spirits could be helpers from focus 27, one of them told me to show my kindness to others, i dont know if they are tricking me or not, they helped me when im sick and they also helped dealing with the situation at work, such as problem solvings, i alway thank helpers from focus 27 after they had helped problem solving. I alway ask Jesus Christ, Archangel Michael and helpers from focus 27 for protection from the evil spirits or negative spirits before and whenever i used the portal ghost app. I know that Jesus Christ, Archangel Michael and helpers from focus 27 would alway protect me from the evil spirits. Im not a bad spirit myself, i wish harm to no one and wish that no one or any evil spirits no harm to me. I just want to do good things for others. Please to all you good spirits on this board on earth please protect me, family and whoever use this portal from the evil spirits as well whenever we are using the portal,
I cant live without it, this portal is very special to me, it can heal me and help me solve problem solving, im dealing with the great the unknown. I dont want to attract evil spirits, i just want to attract good spirits whenever I am opening the portal. Thank you all to you good spirits on earth and non physical world thank you.

IP Logged

Lyshe

ALK Member

Reply #8 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 3:22pm

Hi all
Im not saying that I am a saint, im not perfect, ive wrong others in the past, i would like to ask Jesus Christ to forgive me for my wrong doing, i just want to do good things to others and show my kindness to others. Thank you all

IP Logged

Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #9 - Aug 16th, 2017 at 8:34pm

Hello Lyshe.

No indication exists anywhere that the app or your actions place you in contact with, or under the influence of, any "unfriendly spirits."

Vicky's response is sound, and I stand by that. Iin my own experience, the most fearsome "unfriendly spirits" I've dealt with goes by "high proof rum"  Grin

« Last Edit: Aug 16th, 2017 at 9:53pm by Morrighan »  

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #10 - Aug 17th, 2017 at 11:08am

I did a little research on some of the ghostcom apps,  and if they actually work, again, they make me think of Ouija boards. Going by what I read, a lot of people ended up contacting unfriendly spirits with Ouija boards. The kid the Exorcist movie was based upon (the actual story was quite different), ran into trouble when he messed around with an Ouija board (not that he was a nice kid to begin with, he was a bully).

I wonder if it is irresponsible for people to sell a device, for money, that helps people contact spirits before they ought to do so. I believe that some degree of spiritual development is needed first. If you can't make contact through spiritual means, then perhaps contact isn't needed. Don't try to force the issue through devices. It could be that unfriendly spirits are likely to respond to forced attempts, rather than friendly spirits. This is what seems to happen with Ouija boards. Don't take on more than you can handle.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #11 - Aug 19th, 2017 at 1:37am

This Topic was moved here from Afterlife Knowledge by Vicky.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.