Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Losing/Finding objects (Read 19325 times)
Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Re: Losing/Finding objects
Reply #30 - Oct 15th, 2017 at 2:37pm

And as regards the few words I shared upthread about Selfica, what benefit do we derive from the belief that "physical objects" only exist in "physical worlds"? Or "non physical worlds" are inaccessible? Etc.

~ Morrighan, multidimensional navigator

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #31 - Oct 15th, 2017 at 2:51pm

Morrighan:

I believe it is okay for us to use our common sense, without being taken over by some belief system. That said, physical objects exist at one energetic level, and non-physical objects at another. I doubt that Vicky's lost physical objects moved to an astral realm.

Morrighan wrote on Oct 15th, 2017 at 2:37pm:
And as regards the few words I shared upthread about Selfica, what benefit do we derive from the belief that "physical objects" only exist in "physical worlds"? Or "non physical worlds" are inaccessible? Etc.

~ Morrighan, multidimensional navigator

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #32 - Oct 15th, 2017 at 4:48pm

Albert,

I get what you’re saying about the multiple worlds theories.  It would definitely be sad if those concepts were true and if our counterpart selves were living out some unhappy existence no matter what we did. 

On the topic of multidimensions, I believe that our perception of this physical reality being “physical” is only our perception and that it’s relative to our vibration.  In short, if me and my coffee cup were to both shift dimensions together, my cup would still seem to be physical to me.  However, if I’m sitting here at my desk and my coffee cup suddenly shifts dimensions, enough to where I am not able to perceive it anymore, it would be like it just disappeared before my eyes.  In that sense it would appear that my cup suddenly went from being physical to being nonphysical, but that would only be my perception.  I’d have no way of knowing what, exactly, happened to the cup.  

I don’t assume that the cup “went to a nonphysical reality”.  I could just as easily believe that the cup is still there but that I just can’t perceive it. 

Let’s pretend that Albert and I are sitting at a table having a cup of coffee, when all of a sudden I see Albert just disappear!  To my perception, Albert just vanished right before my eyes.  I can’t feel him, I can’t see him, I can’t hear him!!!  But to Albert’s perception he is probably sitting there thinking, “Why the hell is Vicky freaking out?  Everything’s perfectly normal.”  To Albert’s perception, the shift might be so minuscule that he doesn’t even notice anything. From his perspective, he didn’t “go” anywhere. 

We have no idea how subtle these shifts can be.  All we ever know is what our perception is telling us.  Our physical reality doesn’t have just one dimension to it.  I think the “physical world” is multidimensional but that our perception normally isn’t aware of the subtle shifts.  I’m assuming weird stuff happens all the time but we usually aren’t paying attention or we’re not able to tell. 

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #33 - Oct 15th, 2017 at 5:38pm

Vicky wrote on Oct 15th, 2017 at 4:48pm:
We have no idea how subtle these shifts can be.

Unless, of course, if you do. Fortunately I am wholly berift of all common sense.  Cheesy

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #34 - Oct 15th, 2017 at 7:32pm

Hey Morrighan,

I see your quote of me.  What I mean is, I know they can be very subtle, just like shifts in conscious states are, but we aren't typically aware of them.  That's my belief and experience.  To me it explains a lot of the weird stuff I've experienced. 

This isn't on the topic of objects disappearing and/or reappearing but it's along those lines...Have I shared this before?  If so...briefly, there was the experience my son and I both had of a box sliding across the carpet of the living room  Shocked.   See, there's no logical explanation for that.  It's as if some invisible person pushed the box across the floor.  Right before our eyes!  I've yet to have enough of these experiences to have a solid knowing/belief of what the heck they're all about.  And no, I don't chalk everything up to "ghosts". 

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #35 - Oct 15th, 2017 at 8:05pm

Hi Vicky,

Of course I wasn't present to what you were present to, and it is you who holds the full answer. Nor do I look in anyone's field without explicit permission. But yeah, I have seen ... LOL LOL you don't want to know what I've seen.

PM sent as to precisely what I see regarding this.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #36 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 11:03pm

And it happened again.

There is a bracelet I use that I more or less don't take off save to bathe. The "why" or "what" of this bracelet is not important beyond the fact it serves my purpose.

Just prior to the New Year I found it was gone after a day of two visits to two different doctors. I discovered it missing at the second doctor's appointment. A scan of the floor at the reception desk turned up nothing. I guessed it'd slipped off when I removed my overcoat at the first doctor's office.

And considered it gone. Said nothing to any about it, other than to one friend in Colorado who knows the "why" and "what" of the bracelet. She and I concurred it left on its own.

Today it just turns up. Appears none the worse for wear. Slipped it back on my right wrist and feeling much better about it.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #37 - Jan 19th, 2018 at 5:50pm

And what is observed is the missing object - in my case a bracelet - is not predicated on anything special about the object. That it was there, and then gone, and then back.

The story of "it was there all the time" is what appears to be at question. When it turns up again, the tendency is to remain satisfied with the most simple explanation. "It was just on the floor and nobody noticed until now." is a workable theory. That does not mean is an accurate descriptor; or at least an insufficient descriptor.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #38 - Jan 20th, 2018 at 9:09pm

I don't believe in most cases of my own experience with this that "it was there the whole time".   Things actually do disappear.  Where they go, I have no idea.  I'm very happy when they come back.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.