Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Silly Little Finger Bending Exercise (Read 12030 times)
Focus 69

ALK Member

Re: Silly Little Finger Bending Exercise
Reply #15 - Aug 9th, 2017 at 2:09pm

Morrighan wrote on Aug 9th, 2017 at 8:37am:
Focus 69 wrote on Aug 9th, 2017 at 7:06am:
So its been few times that i feel a very clear and localized sensation in my brain while moving the finger or anything like an activation in my brain... Is it the good one one are looking for ? (Bruce was talking more about the feeling of anticipation whereas here i am talking about a physical sensation so i am not sure...?)

Have you engaged with that which observes yet?

Engaged with that brain sensation ? What this supposed to mean ?

IP Logged

Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #16 - Aug 9th, 2017 at 2:39pm

I mean precisely what I wrote, Focus 69. This is not me being glib. In the process of the Silly Little Finger Bending Exercise can you shift to that which observes?
« Last Edit: Aug 9th, 2017 at 4:24pm by Morrighan »  

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #17 - Aug 10th, 2017 at 12:15pm

Morrighan wrote on Aug 9th, 2017 at 2:39pm:
I mean precisely what I wrote, Focus 69. This is not me being glib. In the process of the Silly Little Finger Bending Exercise can you shift to that which observes?

TL;DR (too long; don't read) version of my previous post:

Reside beyond thought in the silence of being.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
IP Logged

Soulmael

ALK Member

svk
Reply #18 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 7:51am

I understand it like this as retracing back from physical to nonphysical:
- the finger bending is the reaction to intent that is the cause
- the intent arises from the stillness when consciousness is focused in the 'cave of brahma'
- the stilness i would call an observer (or soul)
- also there is another observer (oversoul) that observes the observer
- what is beyond the oversoul is now in this part of life not important to know yet.. i think

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #19 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 7:34pm

And meditation is a tool frequently prescribed to access the observer. It's not the only path, as the SLFBE demonstrates. As a matter of personal preference, I tend to give wide berth to the models of "soul" and "oversoul". In part this is because both are heavily laden with multiple layers of belief systems that are a real pain to untangle.

What I observe, personally, is at some point after sufficient practice the shift is found to be seamless. When I'm at work I simply begin to work and that's all there is to it. For example, if my friend gives me a name I get an instant "hit" without any rigamarole of ceremony or preparation.

A brief example:

Some years ago in Earth Time a classmate of mine died. We were friendly as kids and were both in the school band. And we part ways as people do in life. It is with some surprise I learn my old friend passed away. You know, same age and all, it's a little disconcerting, hey? In physical terms, he had a heart attack as he slept. His wife found his remains in the morning, so rather more disconcerting for her.

And while I intuit nothing is out-of-sorts, which is to say I understand no retrieval is required, I decide to "check in on him". Because, you know, I'm doing this retrieval thing and I've got a good track record that I've correlated through partnered retrievals. Many years ago, right.

So I do all this preparation that I believe is necessary. Stuff from TMI and elsewhere, the relaxed state and quieting the mind and all that. Normally (in this period) this takes me a good while to get "settled in". And as I do all this preparation for this work I hear my friend: Hurry up! I gotta go!

Quite instantly I get what some refer to as a "thought ball". I call them "downloads" these days. The sum of it is: in a slice of a moment of a slice of a moment I hold full and complete understanding of the message. Explaining it here would require a whole book chapter.

When we're doing this work the material comes in, in a non-linear fashion. Thought ball or download or strawberry walnut, doesn't matter what it's called. It's outside of language, and that's why it takes so many words to explain what occurred. This is good if you're writing a book because (in my experience) retrievals are more or less quicksilver fast. If you're telling a story to publish a book, it's necessary to have a lot of words, right?

What I relate with this tale is: in my experience, we set aside our beliefs about what should happen in favor of what does happen. Which is a really long way of saying I don't personally get hung up on the mechanics of any process.

IP Logged

Soulmael

ALK Member

svk
Reply #20 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 4:57am

Only the act of observing alone develops this skills? Is it like downloading bits of data everytime you observe until something clicks and you start to know without doubt what you receive is real?

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #21 - Aug 12th, 2017 at 8:19am

Soulmael wrote on Aug 12th, 2017 at 4:57am:
Only the act of observing alone develops this skills? Is it like downloading bits of data everytime you observe until something clicks and you start to know without doubt what you receive is real?

Not sure I said that. Awareness of the observer position is something that happens. It's not a cause and I've yet to see any "cause and effect".

Meditation, for example, isn't something one does. Meditation is what occurs when there is nothing else to do. Likewise, I observe, being tuned to dimensions outside the 3D realms occurs when one stops trying. We are already there. There is no "there" there. That's what I observe.
« Last Edit: Aug 12th, 2017 at 10:34am by Morrighan »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.