Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
TMI--"Tell us about your near-death experience" (Read 2021 times)
Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
TMI--"Tell us about your near-death experience"
Jun 27th, 2017 at 3:53pm

I just received this newsletter announcement from TMI and thought I'd share it here.  I am thinking about submitting mine.

Be Our Guest ... Blog Author
Tell Us About Your Near-Death Experience

Have you had a Near-Death Experience (NDE)? The Monroe Institute is looking for stories about NDEs to share on our blog.

By near-death experience or NDE, we mean a profound physiological event that occurred when you came very close to dying. Did you have a spiritual experience such as meeting dead friends and family members or seeing a white light? Send us your story and you may get published!

How this works.

Write a short essay 300 to 600 words, about your experience.
Email your story to info@monroeinstitute.org.
Be sure to include:
1. How old you were
2. What the circumstances were that caused your NDE
3. What occurred during your NDE
4. How your NDE changed your life

TMI will review all submissions and if your story is chosen for publication, you will be notified via email.
Good Luck!

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Re: TMI--"Tell us about your near-death experience"
Reply #1 - Jun 28th, 2017 at 10:01am

Much appreciated, Vicky.

While I have spoken with and listened to people who were toe-tagged and in the queue for the body bag, I make no such claim of such personal experience. So no prose from me for TMI's project, commendable it may be.

What I can add here begins with my own memories of more deaths than I can number. A couple stand out in their own way, but only relevant for me. <ahem> It's no big deal, really.

A bigger deal, I suppose, is what I personally find in the afterlife territories. TL;DR version: everything you know is wrong. The reason for such a statement is rooted in my presence beyond the afterlife territories.

These are often spoken of, hinted at, &c in some of the available material from otherwise stalwart explorers.

And what I presently see is the structures of the afterlife territories as we are conditioned to believe from whatever source(s) are dissolving/dissolved. Standard Morrighan disclaimer: please don't take my word for it. Go look for yourself.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.  Kiss

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.