Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
For afterlife knowledge, ok to learn from others (Read 34850 times)
Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Re: For afterlife knowledge, ok to learn from others
Reply #45 - Jul 9th, 2017 at 7:35pm

Morrighan:

On replies 21, 23 and 25 of the below, you wrote that you and your team unplugged the white light trap (words you don't use).

http://afterlife-knowledge.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1485464089/15

Two of the main people that speak of the the white light trap seem suspicious to me. I won't name them, because I don't want to advertise their names. One of them says that NDEs are part of the white light trap. I've read a lot of NDE accounts, listened to videos of what some NDErs say, and had a NDE like experience myself (without a near death event), and I believe this fellows explanation of NDEs is hogwash. It's a shame, NDEs are one of the main ways people can find out about the afterlife, and this self serving man devalues NDEs for his own selfish purposes.

The other man made predictions stating that on a specific day in 2012, some people would enter a 5th dimensional world through portals, the Earth would turn into a star, and people who didn't go through portals would board Reptilian ships and become slaves. He said that he was certain that all of this would take place. Of course it didn't.

Morrighan wrote on Jul 9th, 2017 at 6:05pm:
Recoverer 2 wrote on Jul 9th, 2017 at 5:27pm:
If I made a claim such as "humans have been forced to reincarnate for years, and it wasn't until me and my team came along that this was stopped from happening," I would hope and expect that some people would be skeptical of what I say.

Some people might not believe what I said about Disks at the beginning of this thread, that is okay.

Please to inform where I state this. What I see here has absolutely nothing to do with what our teams do. AIS, I'm very clear about not bringing in our work to this space unless it is relevant to the forum and forum guidelines.

Trust I am very clear I report what I find. Go look for yourself.

I believe the forum guidelines are quite plain about courtesy to others.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #46 - Jul 9th, 2017 at 7:41pm

What I shared has NOTHING to do with the allegation you place. The mission work in question has NOTHING to do with the so-called white light trap, and I am very clear what we found is utterly different from the description in the original post.

What I see is you (personal you) read stuff, considered stuff, but never actually took me up on my offer to show you where, personally. That offer is now closed to you.

None of what I report has the vaguest notion of saving humanity from cycles of incarnation or how-do-you-do. What I reported in the thread is entirely incidental to the mission work. None of the mission work is relevant to this forum, for it takes place outside the afterlife territories.

Please to keep facts straight. Looks like this post has stuck in your craw quite a long while, if you don't mind the observation.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #47 - Jul 9th, 2017 at 7:57pm

Morrighan:

On the first post of that thread a person said:

"Anyone hear of the idea that the white light seen in the afterlife is a reincarnation trap perpetuated by a group of beings who feed off human energy (similar to Monroe's LOOSH idea) in order to renew their food source?"

Your first reply said:

"What a long, strange trip it's been. This topic caught my eye in my first return visit to this forum in ages. Imagine my surprise that my login still worked!

Yes, the White Light Trap. This is something our teams encountered recently and closed down. It didn't come to our attention as the White Light Trap. We were working on something else entirely beyond the Mirror Matrix."

Considering what you wrote, and the topic of the thread, I believe it is quite natural for someone conclude as I did.

Another thought about people who promote the White Light Trap viewpoint, one of them (a different man than the first two I referred to above) wrote that when a person becomes spiritually evolved he or she will withdraw from the influence of their body and become homosexual, because heterosexuality is an un-evolved body-based state of being. I have nothing against homosexuality, but come on.

Morrighan wrote on Jul 9th, 2017 at 7:41pm:
What I shared has NOTHING to do with the allegation you place. The mission work in question has NOTHING to do with the so-called white light trap, and I am very clear what we found is utterly different from the description in the o (riginal post.

What is see is you (personal you) read stuff, considered stuff, but never actually took me up on my offer to show you where, personally.

None of what I report has the vaguest notion of saving humanity from cycles of incarnation or how-do-you-do. What I reported in the thread is entirely incidental to the mission work. None of the mission work is relevant to this forum, for it takes place outside the afterlife territories.

Please to keep facts straight. Looks like this post has stuck in your craw quite a long while, if you don't mind the observation.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #48 - Jul 9th, 2017 at 8:14pm

" It didn't come to our attention as the White Light Trap."

And explicitly clear, as the thread continues, that what we found is not the White Light Trap as described in the original post. Something like it, but much nastier. And at no point did I describe the function of it, what it is used for, or by who for what purpose.

And - I am recalling from memory - someone or multiple someones countered (roughly): God would never permit such a thing to exist.

Hey, just reporting what we found. K? And we unplugged it. None of this has anything to do with cycles of incarnation or anything else. I was most careful not to share any information about what it is, exactly, that we unplugged. Or any information about our mission work that took us to the space where we found this. That information is not meant for public knowledge. I share as much as I feel is responsible.

It matters not a broken popsicle stick if you choose to believe or not. Go look for yourself, I'll show you, I said. Volunteers .... crickets. What I received here for what I shared is less than courteous.

THIS is what has become of this board.  Embarrassed Embarrassed

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #49 - Jul 9th, 2017 at 8:26pm

Morrighan:

You said, "Something like it, but much nastier"--so you did make a big claim. Regarding what has become of this board, I believe it is okay to question big claims.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #50 - Jul 9th, 2017 at 8:36pm

And this is a forum where people who can either access the afterlife territories or aspire to come together to share their experience. Every senior member here should have the chops to reach these spaces. Or is it all hat and no cattle?

Belittling a forum member because one either cannot or will not go look for themselves is what I see. Telling me personally I am insufficiently humble, accusing me personally of running a con, telling me personally I lack sufficient communication skills, telling me personally I am either on an ego trip and/or delusional - yes this is what has become of this board. And every one of these occurrences is specifically proscribed in the forum guidelines. And proscribed by the rules of common courtesy as well.

Recoverer 2 wrote on Jul 9th, 2017 at 8:26pm:
Morrighan:

You said, "Something like it, but much nastier"--so you did make a big claim. Regarding what has become of this board, I believe it is okay to question big claims.

And just a few syllables after this I write: That information is not meant for public knowledge. I share as much as I feel is responsible.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #51 - Jul 9th, 2017 at 8:56pm

Morrighan:

Earlier, on two posts, I explained that when I started this post I did not name you. You added yourself to the conversation, and lots of follow up posts resulted.

If it is okay for you to speak in a way that might lead some people to believe that spiritually developed people don't rely on what other people have learned at all, and that they don't need to learn from anybody else, perhaps it is okay for me to say that it is okay to benefit from what other people have learned, and to learn from others.

I see that on the white light trap thread, you said "I am extremely grateful for Bruce and his work, and extremely grateful to those others in my landscape who encouraged me in my work that is now my full-time job. Bruce, if you read this (Vicky told me), please accept my deep gratitude for all you have done."

So perhaps you didn't fully mean it when on this thread you said "Teacher? Nyet. That's the old way and the old has no meaning where I reside. I play or I talk, and I choose to play. What I create is mine and mine to share. I take full responsibility for my creations. Teacher? That time is no more. UNPLUGGED.".

Can you see that my intention for starting this thread is to share the viewpoint that it is okay to learn from others, including what some of them have learned during their own non-physical exploration?

It seems to me that some of the modern day white light trap people are trying to get people to forget what other people have discovered about the world of spirit, and to instead---------follow them. Such people seem to be extremists. I believe it is a mistake to disregard what various OBErs and NDErs have discovered.

Added note: If you believe that you are now beyond learning from others, sorry to say it, but that is probably your ego speaking.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #52 - Jul 9th, 2017 at 9:07pm

You also said you had me in mind when you created the OP, Albert.

Is there something in my original reply on this thread that is unclear? Somewhere I recall some rural wisdom about wrestling pigs: you get dirty and the pig likes it.

Recoverer 2 wrote on Jul 9th, 2017 at 8:56pm:
Morrighan:
Added note: If you believe that you are now beyond learning from others, sorry to say it, but that is probably your ego speaking.

Perhaps - and to use your words, sorry to say it - you would do well to consider who you are speaking with. Because I will not abide being spoken to repeatedly in such a tone.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #53 - Jul 9th, 2017 at 10:10pm

To everyone,

It's been brought to my attention there's some conflict going on.  I'm letting you all know that I'm currently reading through this thread to get caught up and see what's happening.

Before more posts get made here, let me all remind you that everyone is entitled to their opinions and beliefs and no one who posts here is doing so for the benefit of others to tear them apart for proof of their claims or beliefs, so please keep that in mind.

This is a forum of sharing and discussing.  Yes you can question others but if they don't want to divulge something to your satisfaction then please just cease engaging and/or refrain from harassment.

Please all keep in mind the posting rules and guidelines and refrain from attacking. 

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #54 - Jul 9th, 2017 at 10:12pm

Morrighan:

I had you in mind in the sense that some of your statements are the reason I decided to start this thread. Rather than call you out on a thread someone else started, I wrote what I wrote without naming you. It is not my fault that you said what you said on other threads, or that you decided to respond to this thread.  Therefore, do not try to make it seem as if I am guilty of something, simply because I have a way of viewing things that is different than how you view things.

If you have a problem with people disagreeing with your viewpoints, then perhaps you shouldn't share your viewpoints on a forum that is shared by others.

Stop playing the role of victim.

I believe in the Disk viewpoint. If somebody disagrees with me, go ahead and say so. I won't take it personally.

Morrighan wrote on Jul 9th, 2017 at 9:07pm:
You also said you had me in mind when you created the OP, Albert.

Is there something in my original reply on this thread that is unclear? Somewhere I recall some rural wisdom about wrestling pigs: you get dirty and the pig likes it.

Recoverer 2 wrote on Jul 9th, 2017 at 8:56pm:
Morrighan:

Perhaps - and to use your words, sorry to say it - you would do well to consider who you are speaking with. Because I will not abide being spoken to repeatedly in such a tone.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #55 - Jul 9th, 2017 at 10:16pm

Vicky:

Perhaps it would be good to tell Morrighan that if she doesn't want people to say something that disagrees with how she views things, then perhaps she shouldn't write on a public forum.

I believe that it is okay to learn from others. If somebody believes I am wrong, please, go ahead and say so. If people weren't so overly sensitive, we wouldn't have to have these back and forth conversations.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #56 - Jul 9th, 2017 at 10:24pm

Albert,

She has made it clear how she feels and believes and what she feels like sharing.  I can appreciate your intention, however your endeavor is turning from discussion into argument as you try to get more than what is being offered.  As far as I'm concerned, no more back and forth needs to take place on this matter.  Dead horse, ok? 

Can you please willingly refrain from more beatings in attempt to prove your point?  There simply does NOT need to be a mission to every thread that gets started. 

To all the old-timers here, you all know the rules and how to push each others buttons.  Let's continue in a manner of discussion keeping in mind if someone doesn't fulfill your wishes, then just let it go.

Vicky

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #57 - Jul 9th, 2017 at 10:39pm

Vicky:

When I started this thread I had no intention for it to become what it became.  Whenever I wrote a post, I responded to a post that was written to me. If people don't expect for their posts to be responded to, then they shouldn't write them.

If one looks through this thread one will find that I started it without naming Morrighan, and every time I said something else, I responded to her most recent post.

Vicky wrote on Jul 9th, 2017 at 10:24pm:
Albert,

She has made it clear how she feels and believes and what she feels like sharing.  I can appreciate your intention, however your endeavor is turning from discussion into argument as you try to get more than what is being offered.  As far as I'm concerned, no more back and forth needs to take place on this matter.  Dead horse, ok? 

Can you please willingly refrain from more beatings in attempt to prove your point?  There simply does NOT need to be a mission to every thread that gets started. 

To all the old-timers here, you all know the rules and how to push each others buttons.  Let's continue in a manner of discussion keeping in mind if someone doesn't fulfill your wishes, then just let it go.

Vicky

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #58 - Jul 9th, 2017 at 10:51pm

Yes, and I'm just reminding everyone to stop continuing in a manner that is nonproductive and crossing the line. 

Hopefully if this thread continues, it will continue in a better manner.  That's all I'm asking.

Thanks everyone

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #59 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 2:10pm

Pssst: this is how it works: Intent. Anchor in form. Creation. We are creator beings.

Do you know Wang Dang Doodle?

That’s Bob. Bob the harmonica player. He’s a bluesman, and he knows I’m here as the blues bass player. Three weeks have gone by since he first asks.

You mean:

Tonight we need no rest, we really gonna throw a mess
We gonna to break out all of the windows, we gonna kick down all the doors
We gonna pitch a wang dang doodle all night long
” I reply.

Bob grins. We’re on the same wavelength. It’s a Willie Dixon song recorded by Howlin’ Wolf. Yes, I know it. But can I play it?

How about Wang Dang Doodle,” Bob asks tonight. It’s my night on stage and I’m prepared. After Bob asked the first time, I went back to woodshed the bass line from the original Howlin’ Wolf track.

And this is what my music teachers taught me to do: teach myself. And I listen to that track, again and again and again until I internalize the groove. This is my job with the blues bass: I play the groove. “My name is Ingio Montoya. You killed the groove, now prepare to die,” is the sig of another bass player I know. He also likes The Princess Bride, and this is where he created this witty insight. It is so true.

For me to internalize the groove, I first shift my attention to the first metapoint. What’s with this metapoint stuff? Certain I explained the concept of a meta-joke: a bloke walks into a pub. Something happens. The result is hilarious!

The metapoint where I shift my awareness as I internalize the groove to Wang Dang Doodle is where form and formless meet. Some of you who practice meditation may have found this space. To me, it’s about getting out of the way.

I think I have it. Now, using only my right hand, I play only the rhythm. Bzzzt. Wrong. Back to listening. It’s a rather sophisticated rhythm, actually, there is a lot of feel to it. And when I play I’ll be talking with the kick drum as I listen to the snare. My job is to provide the launch vehicle for Bob and Jason (guitar, vocals) to take orbit with Wang Dang Doodle.

We gonna romp and stomp till midnight
We gonna fuss and fight till daylight
We gonna pitch a wang dang doodle all night long
All night long

Now I’ve got the rhythm down, it’s time to work out the notes. I’m teaching myself.

This is about the metapoint. Teacher? Nyet. Some of my music teachers aren’t even alive today. They did their job. It’s my job now to teach MySelf. From the formless to form and back to formlessness. It’s my body that is the instrument I play. From the formless to form. The pattern goes into muscle memory and everything must be perfect. My body will never forget, so it’s vital that every movement that goes into muscle memory is perfect. My body wants to please, and it makes me so happy to

pitch a wang dang doodle all night long

We’re on stage. I know my song well before I start singing, Bob Dylan sang. My drummer is wearing a tee silkscreened with a murloc from World of Warcraft. This is going to be good, I feel.

I lay down my line that I taught myself. The drummer catches on and we settle into a conversation of time. And the band takes off…..

pitch a wang dang doodle all night long

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.