Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print
For afterlife knowledge, ok to learn from others (Read 34270 times)
Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Re: For afterlife knowledge, ok to learn from others
Reply #30 - Jul 9th, 2017 at 12:14pm

Trust this is clear, Albert: Just Dance. https://youtu.be/BDYIL80ncuw

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #31 - Jul 9th, 2017 at 12:34pm

Morrighan:

What is radio like in Ireland? Can you hear a broad range of music on the radio? In the 1970's you could hear a broad range of music in the United States, now radio here is overly commercialized.  Musical artists that made it in the 1970's, would have a difficult time finding the same success today.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #32 - Jul 9th, 2017 at 12:56pm

Achill expects me back around the autumn equinox.

The radio does not figure in my landscape anywhere I am on this planet. Nor does the television or anything that comes through the television. What I observe in Eire is live entertainment takes precedence over radio and television in every public space I encounter. I only see the TV on in the pub for the duration of the match (rugby, usually). When the match is over the TV is turned off.

No intention of returning to the States.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
IP Logged

rondele

ALK Member

Virginia
Reply #33 - Jul 9th, 2017 at 1:16pm

"Why do you communicate in a way that is quite different than how people usually communicate? Do you expect people to learn your way of communication?  An unusual way of communicating isn't a sign of wisdom."

No, it isn't a sign of wisdom. As an old campaign commercial asked, "where's the beef?" It smells good, it looks good, people are seduced, salivating for the meal, but the plate is empty.

It's all a game. Clever yes, but a game nonetheless. Anyone care to play 3 Card Monty? Step right up folks, but hold onto your money.

R

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #34 - Jul 9th, 2017 at 1:51pm

*plonk*

That is the sound of a user name as it drops into the bottom of my kill file. A kill file, in UNIX, is a global ignore list.

I've no reason to continue to weather these direct and indirect insults. THIS is what has become of ALK.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #35 - Jul 9th, 2017 at 2:22pm

Morrighan:

I am speaking for myself now. I never had the intent of insulting you.  On other threads you stated viewpoints that I believe are misleading, and for the benefit of others, I started this thread with differing viewpoints, without naming you. You brought yourself into the conversation.

It would be great if you considered some of the things I said, but that is up to you. It seems as if you have unplugged yourself from the wisdom that others can provide. Big mistake!

Regarding afterlife knowledge, as long as we have the ability to discriminate, I do not believe it is wrong to learn what others have found out. I thank everybody who has helped me learn.

It is very key to consider the fact, that other forum readers could've found out about the things I said about you even if I never said anything, simply by considering some of the  things you wrote.

IP Logged

rondele

ALK Member

Virginia
Reply #36 - Jul 9th, 2017 at 3:05pm

M-

You should welcome challenges, not run from them. By doing so it only reinforces the perceptions some of us have. Discernment is essential in most everything in life, including posts on the ak forum.

R

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #37 - Jul 9th, 2017 at 3:45pm

Nice backpedals and pivots, you two.

Discern how this thread appears to those who come here to participate as respected equals on this forum. Plus ηa change, plus c'est la mκme chose.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #38 - Jul 9th, 2017 at 4:07pm

Morrighan:

I don't enjoy taking part on threads like this, but I don't regret starting it.

I'm going to be real blunt now. People who aren't humble enough to learn from others, not even God, shouldn't play the role of teacher for others.

When you show me that you understand about having humility and gratitude for all who have helped you and made your existence possible, I'll be more willing to conclude that you are as wise and capable as you claim. There is no way I am going to believe that for years souls have been forced to reincarnate in this world, and then it wasn't until you and your team came along that such a system was unplugged and souls are no longer forced to reincarnate. There is too much evidence that contradicts that this is so. Why didn't those beings you speak of just replug what you and your team supposedly unplugged?

Morrighan wrote on Jul 9th, 2017 at 3:45pm:
Nice backpedals and pivots, you two.

Discern how this thread appears to those who come here to participate as respected equals on this forum. Plus ηa change, plus c'est la mκme chose.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #39 - Jul 9th, 2017 at 4:32pm

And to be blunt in return in this dismal thread;

The work our teams engage in is largely irrelevant to this forum, and I'm consistently clear that I bring none of that here. If any here presume to know what it is our teams do, it is not gleaned from anything I posted here. I've been most careful not to bring any of that material here except as relevant to the purpose of this forum.

That I have been judged by any here and found insufficiently humble/sincere/authentic is odious to the Nth degree. None have the right. NONE.

Go look for yourselves is precisely what I state. Snidely dissing me is a great deal easier, apparently, than actually looking for yourselves.

IP Logged

seagullresting

ALK Member

USA
Reply #40 - Jul 9th, 2017 at 4:44pm

I spend a lot of time flitting from place to place on this forum because it is pleasant to avoid being bogged down in these types of disagreements.

Rondele, when you say "some of us" that is not really speaking for yourself. It makes it sound like there is a crew of people behind you.

I personally enjoy the presence of Morrighan on this forum. I will now go do something more productive. But, before I do, I will say that I wish that we could all try to find something that we agree upon with each other that we can build on rather than tearing apart statements by each other that we do not or cannot understand.

IP Logged

rondele

ALK Member

Virginia
Reply #41 - Jul 9th, 2017 at 4:51pm

"That I have been judged by any here and found insufficiently humble/sincere/authentic is odious to the Nth degree. None have the right. NONE."

Wow. So no one...NOBODY... has the right to evaluate your posts and question their authenticity?  Do you realize how over the top that is?

That might work in a dictatorship but not here. Delusions of grandeur?

Where is Rod Serling when we need him?

R

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #42 - Jul 9th, 2017 at 5:27pm

If I made a claim such as "humans have been forced to reincarnate for years, and it wasn't until me and my team came along that this was stopped from happening," I would hope and expect that some people would be skeptical of what I say.

Some people might not believe what I said about Disks at the beginning of this thread, that is okay.

IP Logged

rondele

ALK Member

Virginia
Reply #43 - Jul 9th, 2017 at 5:53pm

Yes, that's the difference. If one prefaces what they post as their belief, that's fine. But when they claim that what they say is not to be challenged,  and furthermore say that no one has the right to question their claim, red flags pop up all over the place.

Is it one person or a team, or a way to build credibility? Something to ponder.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #44 - Jul 9th, 2017 at 6:05pm

Recoverer 2 wrote on Jul 9th, 2017 at 5:27pm:
If I made a claim such as "humans have been forced to reincarnate for years, and it wasn't until me and my team came along that this was stopped from happening," I would hope and expect that some people would be skeptical of what I say.

Some people might not believe what I said about Disks at the beginning of this thread, that is okay.

Please to inform where I state this. What I see here has absolutely nothing to do with what our teams do. AIS, I'm very clear about not bringing in our work to this space unless it is relevant to the forum and forum guidelines.

Trust I am very clear I report what I find. Go look for yourself.

I believe the forum guidelines are quite plain about courtesy to others.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.