Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
New practice target, June 10-17 (Read 22746 times)
Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Re: New practice target, June 10-17
Reply #30 - Jun 18th, 2017 at 9:54am

Well shoot, I was way off. 

Oh well, there's always next time.
Wink

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #31 - Jun 18th, 2017 at 10:02am

We're not "grading" ourselves on "hits" like with remote viewing. In RV if the target is the Eiffel Tower and the remote viewer sketches the Titanic, that' a clear miss. With these exercises all infos we receive may be pertinent on some dimension.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #32 - Jun 18th, 2017 at 10:11am

True, true.  But I still like, and need, to see my hits.  When they are there blatantly staring me in the face it's pretty darn cool!

But it's all good practice which is always useful and important. 

I will not give up!   Cool

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #33 - Jun 18th, 2017 at 10:23am

The question of remote viewing came up for me via PM and I believe it best to bring it into this discussion.

As you (general you) are likely aware, remote viewing was developed as a military protocol for military use. The remote viewers were tasked with clear hits on identifiable targets such as Soviet submarines and nuclear silos.

Clear "hits" were integral to the success of the program(s). The military being the military, there is a great deal of "hurry up and wait." This is how the military remote viewers started remote viewing unverifiable targets such as the Ark of the Covenant. Understandably this did not go down well with top brass.

Here our "targets" are both verifiable and unverifiable, in a sense. And my disclaimer here: we are not doing remote viewing. Remote viewing has strict protocol. We are simply "exercising our muscles of discernment", as I put it back-channel.

While getting a "hit" on this individual's unique death circumstance might be considered a trophy hit, we may in fact pick up on information much more relevant to the soul in transition. What is truly important to an individual may have little relevance to the ways and means of their exit from these dimensions.

That said, I can add a personal dimension to this. One aspect of my Being once exited life in a hunting "accident". Was it an accident? It doesn't matter. First, as a freshly deceased Being, I knew where to go and what to do. I've done that enough LOL let's not count the times, thank you. The "vibration" to be cleared runs on much deeper levels of being, and this may account for any "non-hits" one may or may not believe received this week.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
SPOILER ALERT
Reply #34 - Jun 18th, 2017 at 11:09am

After Focus 69 reviewed my results and pointed something out that I had overlooked, I am recanting my previous statement of being "way off"  Wink

Despite the rest of my notes seemingly not to describe anything that the Internet can provide verification for, there was one thing in particular I wrote down that does fit the news report about this man's death.  I wrote "Heavy weight on chest", and since this man was crushed to death when an elephant fell on top of him I'd say that definitely qualifies as a hit.

It's a reminder to me what Bruce has taught me, that even though you may have lots of information that's wrong or that doesn't provide verification, it doesn't make the one thing that is valid any less important.  It's more important to find what fits instead of what doesn't, especially as you're developing your skills and learning how your own perception works for you.

Thanks Focus 69!

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Re: SPOILER ALERT
Reply #35 - Jun 18th, 2017 at 11:18am

Vicky wrote on Jun 18th, 2017 at 11:09am:
I wrote "Heavy weight on chest", and since this man was crushed to death when an elephant fell on top of him I'd say that definitely qualifies as a hit.

Yup that's a "trophy hit".  Cheesy

IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #36 - Jun 18th, 2017 at 11:27am

Perfect miss for me as far as i am concerned, even if as you say Morrighan, maybe i collect hits on other dimensions of the personality of the target... (which is maybe the case actually as me and Vicky share one troubling identical recurrent vision on this week target)

Ingenuous question; what is or what would be the exercise which creates the most high percentage of chance to check and validate some perceptions one receive ? Maybe synchronous partnered exploration like retrievals for example or anything would produce a better "return/output" for our goal ?

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #37 - Jun 18th, 2017 at 11:52am

Bruce's books are the "Join the Dots" of personal verification of non-physical exploration. Recall it required years of work to satisfy his engineering personality.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #38 - Jun 18th, 2017 at 11:56am

It's the "niggle", as one friend states. It's about a certain discernment between the feeling one has when one becomes aware of "heavy weight on chest" and other infos. Yes these exercises are practice in discernment.

IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #39 - Jun 18th, 2017 at 12:06pm

Morrighan wrote on Jun 18th, 2017 at 11:52am:
it required years of work to satisfy his engineering personality.

(Sorry again but) You well talk about the engineering personality of Bruce here ?

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #40 - Jun 18th, 2017 at 12:26pm

Focus 69 wrote on Jun 18th, 2017 at 12:06pm:
Morrighan wrote on Jun 18th, 2017 at 11:52am:
it required years of work to satisfy his engineering personality.

(Sorry again but) You well talk about the engineering personality of Bruce here ?

Bruce's published work is a breadcrumb trail of his personal journey from skeptical inquirer to experienced explorer.

It's just a story. Create your own story. Write your own story as your story writes you.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #41 - Jun 18th, 2017 at 1:28pm

Morrighan wrote on Jun 18th, 2017 at 11:56am:
It's the "niggle", as one friend states. It's about a certain discernment between the feeling one has when one becomes aware of "heavy weight on chest" and other infos. Yes these exercises are practice in discernment.

I agree about learning discernment.  The "heavy weight on chest" while not being something I physically felt, was however a feeling-sense of information rather than a thought-sense. 

Great reminder for me.  I will remember that the next time I get one of these feeling-sense bits of awareness/information it would also be a good idea to reflect in that state of being at that moment to see what else I can obtain about that.  Typically what I do is "clear everything out" and start again between bits of what I receive as a way of trying to get more, or get something else. 

Very good reminder for me, Morrighan.  I will try to slow down my process and pay more attention to how I feel while I'm perceiving and receiving.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #42 - Jun 26th, 2017 at 8:34am

Morrighan wrote on Jun 18th, 2017 at 10:23am:
The question of remote viewing came up for me via PM and I believe it best to bring it into this discussion.

As you (general you) are likely aware, remote viewing was developed as a military protocol for military use. The remote viewers were tasked with clear hits on identifiable targets such as Soviet submarines and nuclear silos.

Clear "hits" were integral to the success of the program(s). The military being the military, there is a great deal of "hurry up and wait." This is how the military remote viewers started remote viewing unverifiable targets such as the Ark of the Covenant. Understandably this did not go down well with top brass.

Here our "targets" are both verifiable and unverifiable, in a sense. And my disclaimer here: we are not doing remote viewing. Remote viewing has strict protocol. We are simply "exercising our muscles of discernment", as I put it back-channel.

While getting a "hit" on this individual's unique death circumstance might be considered a trophy hit, we may in fact pick up on information much more relevant to the soul in transition. What is truly important to an individual may have little relevance to the ways and means of their exit from these dimensions.

That said, I can add a personal dimension to this. One aspect of my Being once exited life in a hunting "accident". Was it an accident? It doesn't matter. First, as a freshly deceased Being, I knew where to go and what to do. I've done that enough LOL let's not count the times, thank you. The "vibration" to be cleared runs on much deeper levels of being, and this may account for any "non-hits" one may or may not believe received this week.

Sorry for the delay but could you tell me what do you mean here please ?: "The "vibration" to be cleared runs on much deeper levels of being, and this may account for any "non-hits" one may or may not believe received this week."

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #43 - Jun 26th, 2017 at 10:38am

Quote:
Sorry for the delay but could you tell me what do you mean here please ?: "The "vibration" to be cleared runs on much deeper levels of being, and this may account for any "non-hits" one may or may not believe received this week."

Put another way, the clearest reference points occur when we grow into awareness of ourselves as multidimensional. For if one wishes to communicate/participate in the dimensions beyond afterlife, it's best to be multidimensional as well. Then take a step back!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.