Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Reply to Roger (Read 25460 times)
KarmicBalancer
Ex Member

Re: Reply to Roger
Reply #30 - Jun 11th, 2017 at 10:03am

Maybe it's reasonable to point out an obvious fact.  Not long after you had resigned up here, some of your first interactive posts/replies here, were directed to me on my "Question about Disks" thread. 

You started focusing on me in a personal way more and more strongly. You were trying to get me to doubt/question my guidance messages, dreams, and experiences. 

I felt like YOU were invading my personal space. Albert noticed this about your tone and energy in interaction and said it sure seems like you have a problem with Justin for some reason, and he also wondered if you had been here before. I also had tuned in a bit, and got the sense you were not new here, and then asked you about it.

You flat out lied to me and the forum, but at first I believed you.  This led me down some false rabbit trails for a little bit.  But I've gotten more clear. 

I have nothing against you, nor a personal problem with you Uno, but as I've noted in the above, it is YOU who have engaged in this kind of overly personal interaction to begin with. Is it any surprise that YOU are now being focused on? Is that not "reasonable" considering?

I am truly curious about your connection to 1796 and vice versa.  Why not be open and honest about it?  I can pull up threads and posts where you are practically kissing his arse. You're so wonderful 1796/Crossbow, you're so wise Crossbow, great stuff Crossbow, etc, etc. 

Considering your consistent sarcastic, somewhat inconsiderate and rude social history here with most others, this behavior and interaction of yours with him, has been MOST curious.  I don't miss much, though occasionally do make mistakes and errors of perception. 

Clearly, 1796 means something deeper to you and there is some kind of deeper connection, beyond this forum. 

IP Logged

KarmicBalancer
Ex Member

Reply #31 - Jun 11th, 2017 at 10:04am

1796 wrote on Jun 11th, 2017 at 9:56am:
Karmabalancer,  you should not obsess about the lives of forum members. You have your own life.

Considering there may be some kind of deeper connection between you and Uno, then I'm not surprised by the above.  See my previous post, my Aussie friend. 

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #32 - Jun 11th, 2017 at 10:16am

I don't know the relationship between 1796 and Uno, but I've noticed that sometimes Uno speaks like 1796 and seems to have a thing against Justin as 1796 does.

If I remember correctly, one of the first things Uno said is that he saw his Disk, but differently than Bruce. 1796 has spoken of Oversouls.

And Tucker Carlson, eh?

IP Logged

Uno

ALK Member

Reply #33 - Jun 11th, 2017 at 10:28am

KB, I did indeed lie about not having been on the forum before, and admitted it to be so. What I didn't do was to apologize: I apologize for lying to you about my current avatar and about denying my previous avatar incarnations, it was a poor decision and should not have done that.

But you didn't answer the question, and it is a reasonable question considering the amount of posts stating that getting personal is not something they would like. So I ask you again, do you realize that at least some part of an eventual response will address you directly?

Hehe, R2, remember your reply previously in the thread. Address me if you need to and leave others out of it. This is also reasonable. Tucker Carlson indeed.

If you claim there is no truth and in the same breath claim that is the truth, you are a leftist.

IP Logged

Reply #34 - Jun 11th, 2017 at 10:56am

Karmabalancer said to Uno:

Quote:
     I am truly curious about your connection to 1796 and vice versa.  Why not be open and honest about it?  I can pull up threads and posts where you are practically kissing his arse. You're so wonderful 1796/Crossbow, you're so wise Crossbow, great stuff Crossbow, etc, etc. 

... this behavior and interaction of yours with him, has been MOST curious. 

Clearly, 1796 means something deeper to you and there is some kind of deeper connection, beyond this forum. 

I notice that when anyone thanks me for a post/s, or converses with me productively, that you get really upset about it, complain about it over and over again, even bringing it up years later.

And what's with all that talk about "kissing arse"? Is that how you really see it? What a sad outlook. 

It is not healthy to get upset by other people conversing with each other. Especially as upset as you get. 

It should not bother you. To the contrary, it should make you feel good. It should make you happy.

It does me, I enjoy reading other people's exchanges, seeing other people discuss things and learning from each other. 

You should try being like that, Karmabalancer. Try just leaving people alone to converse with each other, and be happy for them.  

IP Logged

Uno

ALK Member

Reply #35 - Jun 11th, 2017 at 11:04am

Thanks for being a voice of reason 1796, I've learnt a lot from that alone. Living a life without being so very emotional so often has been a life changer (less suffering), and for that I am very grateful.

If you claim there is no truth and in the same breath claim that is the truth, you are a leftist.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #36 - Jun 11th, 2017 at 11:17am

Uno wrote on Jun 11th, 2017 at 1:03am:
KB, I have my sins to attend to, make sure you attend to your own.

Dude, looking back at my life I've often been overwhelmed by emotions which makes it hard to think straight. People ends up chasing their own overly emotional tail. And when I've been able to recognize that I have been wrong, but not due to a higher ratio of emotions compared to reason, I've had the facts wrong.

To be annoyed or depressed about somebody becoming a Christian is unreasonable. If congratulations aren't abound, then it is at least time to let that sentiment go. Let go, let God.

Being reasonable:

- Stating facts that explains why something is the way it is
- To think in a logical way
- To form (a conclusion or judgement) by thinking logically
- The ability to think straight
- The ability to think things through
- The power of the mind to think, understand, and form judgements logically.

There was a time in my life when I was excessively focused on trying to "correct" other people. I was almost convinced that I had very little to change or correct in myself, and I believed I knew all the answers. I was also unable to accept different viewpoints, at least without driving my own down their necks first. Now I see just how foolish I was.

I too was a slave to my emotions and desires, most of which came from my sinful and defiled ego. My rejection of Christianity came from an inability to accept my flawed nature due to pride and an unwillingness to take any kind of responsibility for it, as well as a fear that if it were true, I'd have to change my sinful ways. Ironically, it was reason that allowed me to see the truth in Christianity.

If a person follows your guidelines to being reasonable, the idea of making a point or winning an argument by discrediting a person through personal attacks wouldn't even enter their mind. When personal attacks are being used to discredit logical arguments, you can be sure that the person has a poor argument and/or unwholesome motivations.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

KarmicBalancer
Ex Member

Reply #37 - Jun 11th, 2017 at 11:21am

Volu/Uno has been here for a long while in some form or another.  I'm a keen observer of others.  He has a certain history of interaction here with others.

When you showed up 1796/CB, Volu et all. changed his usual interaction to be quite differently with you compared to others and his usual vibe/interaction.

I'm just noting strong inconsistencies, and I'm curious about the possible connection.

IP Logged

Uno

ALK Member

Reply #38 - Jun 11th, 2017 at 11:23am

See reply #35.

IP Logged

Reply #39 - Jun 11th, 2017 at 11:29am

Uno wrote on Jun 11th, 2017 at 11:04am:
Thanks for being a voice of reason 1796, I've learnt a lot from that alone. Living a life without being so very emotional so often has been a life changer (less suffering), and for that I am very grateful.

You're welcome Uno. I am pleased for you. You are doing the work though. The credit is yours.

And I thank you for encouraging me to write. I have not lived up to that all I could have. I have allowed myself to be undisciplined and distracted. There is more to write yet. Your effort and progress is evident, and that encourages me too.

IP Logged

rondele

ALK Member

Virginia
Reply #40 - Jun 11th, 2017 at 11:32am

1796, I seem to recall Justin calling one of your recent posts as inspirational. And it was, as is your blog.

See, here's the problem. Neither of them sees themselves as others do. Justin has been banned multiple times over the years by Bruce and yet he returns doing the same things.  Once again, by posting an indirect slur of our President, he gets into politics. Warnings from Bruce to avoid this topic don't matter to him anymore than all the other warnings and bans. He persists. There's a definition for that kind of behavior.

R

IP Logged

Uno

ALK Member

Reply #41 - Jun 11th, 2017 at 11:40am

Good news and Godspeed 1796, and I think it's common to find that all is in due time.

IP Logged

Lights of Love

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #42 - Jun 11th, 2017 at 11:47am

1796 wrote on Jun 11th, 2017 at 11:29am:
Uno wrote on Jun 11th, 2017 at 11:04am:

You're welcome Uno. I am pleased for you. You are doing the work though. The credit is yours.

And I thank you for encouraging me to write. I have not lived up to that all I could have. I have allowed myself to be undisciplined and distracted. There is more to write yet. Your effort and progress is evident, and that encourages me too.

I also want to thank you for writing your blog.  I haven't read very much of it yet, but I, too, find what I have read of your posts inspirational.

Tread softly through life with a tender heart and a gentle, understanding spirit.

IP Logged

Reply #43 - Jun 11th, 2017 at 12:23pm

Thank you Lights of Love and Roger.

I graciously accept all of your thankyous and appreciations of my posts, but really so little of the credit of anything good that I do is mine. I think you know what I mean by that.

cb

IP Logged

Uno

ALK Member

Reply #44 - Jun 11th, 2017 at 12:31pm

Credit where credit is due: take a look around and look for what is good and it is there to see. It's important to keep in sight what good is and what is good. It's within us and around us, every day, all the time, forever.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.