Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Is there is other life forms in the universe? (Read 11880 times)
Alan McDougall

ALK Member

Johannesburg South Africa
Re: Is there is other life forms in the universe?
Reply #15 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 5:23pm

Uno wrote on Jun 15th, 2017 at 3:36pm:
Alan, I've only met an unknown being in a lucid dream where I was hindered from moving, but for me dreams are dreams, and can mean anything and maybe it was just a dream being.

Quite a while ago I talked with a person called Tayesin. He told me about some of his non-physical adventures. One was about moving through the membrane of this universe and into another one. But he was chased back by some type of watchdog being. Well, maybe this was Tayesin's wishful thinking, I don't know, but it was an interesting fellow.

I find Tayesins experiences of moving through a membrane (Osmoses) into another universe both highly interesting and true.

I find this idea as one way we can explain the existence of evil in our universe, which was created full of light, love and perfection, until by a process of "osmoses" evil oozed or crept into our previously beautiful universe. I do not think Lucifer was/is the evilest entity in existence, but some sort of "antigod" who tricked him into sinning against Almighty God. I even gave it a name "Evilian"

The truth remains the truth, no matter what we think the truth is, the truth is the truth regardless

IP Logged

Lights of Love

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #16 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 6:23pm

Alan McDougall wrote on Jun 15th, 2017 at 5:09pm:
Lights of Love wrote on Jun 15th, 2017 at 3:01pm:
Yes, CB, a very good post!  I'll save my reply for the thread you're starting, so Alan's doesn't veer too far off topic.

Why the heck would I veer off-topic on my own thread? I think you owe me an apology for your unwelcome presumption?

I do not need this forum but it needs me because it is I who resurrected it from the dead a few months back.

Alan

Hi Alan,

I meant that any reply I would make to 1796's post would be off your topic of other life forms in the universe.  Not that you would be off topic.  I'm sorry for any confusion. Smiley

Kathy

Tread softly through life with a tender heart and a gentle, understanding spirit.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

ALK Member

Reply #17 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 7:19pm

Lights of Love wrote on Jun 15th, 2017 at 6:23pm:
Alan McDougall wrote on Jun 15th, 2017 at 5:09pm:
Lights of Love wrote on Jun 15th, 2017 at 3:01pm:
Yes, CB, a very good post!  I'll save my reply for the thread you're starting, so Alan's doesn't veer too far off topic.

Why the heck would I veer off-topic on my own thread? I think you owe me an apology for your unwelcome presumption?

I do not need this forum but it needs me because it is I who resurrected it from the dead a few months back.

Alan

Hi Alan,

I meant that any reply I would make to 1796's post would be off your topic of other life forms in the universe.  Not that you would be off topic.  I'm sorry for any confusion. Smiley

Kathy

Kathy all you had to say was yes or no and give reasons

Alan

The truth remains the truth, no matter what we think the truth is, the truth is the truth regardless

IP Logged

seagullresting

ALK Member

USA
Reply #18 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 7:42pm

I think so. There seems to be lots of scientific evidence that it is possible. But, what kind, and how complex, I couldn't speculate about that.

IP Logged

Lights of Love

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #19 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 7:43pm

Alan,

To answer your question as to whether or not other life forms exist in the universe, my answer is yes because I cannot imagine life not evolving in other worlds.

Tread softly through life with a tender heart and a gentle, understanding spirit.

IP Logged

seagullresting

ALK Member

USA
Reply #20 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 7:46pm

Exactly. Just as our planet is complex and quite beautiful in certain ways, why would this be the only such place?

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

ALK Member

Reply #21 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 7:57pm

Please, guys, look at the video below, 62 school children saw both an alien spaceship and alien beings who I think are the typical greys we read about?

The Aliens communicated with the children by telepathy and one child said they were evil.

The general consensus by the school children was that the aliens warning humanity about hurting the earth and soiling our own nest, so to speak.

All of them told a nearly identical story of the event and had absolutely no reason to lie about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxQNTaHKdEs

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

ALK Member

Reply #22 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 8:06pm

Lights of Love wrote on Jun 15th, 2017 at 7:43pm:
Alan,

To answer your question as to whether or not other life forms exist in the universe, my answer is yes because I cannot imagine life not evolving in other worlds.

I agree Kathy what a waste of space for life to exist only on planet earth among the billions of stars and planets and trillions of galaxy each containing up to 1000 million stars of its own?

IP Logged

seagullresting

ALK Member

USA
Reply #23 - Jun 16th, 2017 at 7:21pm

I thought that was a very interesting video, Alan.

I had heard about this, of course, but the detailed personal interviews were certainly persuasive.

Thanks for sharing it.

Alan McDougall wrote on Jun 15th, 2017 at 7:57pm:
Please, guys, look at the video below, 62 school children saw both an alien spaceship and alien beings who I think are the typical greys we read about?

The Aliens communicated with the children by telepathy and one child said they were evil.

The general consensus by the school children was that the aliens warning humanity about hurting the earth and soiling our own nest, so to speak.

All of them told a nearly identical story of the event and had absolutely no reason to lie about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxQNTaHKdEs

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

ALK Member

Reply #24 - Jun 17th, 2017 at 7:25pm

Fundamental Christians of which I am not one, nearly all believe that this little dust mote in all of our colossal universe has life and humans are the pinnacles of Gods creative work.

Be what it may, try and imagine the impact this would have on humanities various religions?

What are your thought ??

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.