Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Pure Unconditional Love (PUL) (Read 11964 times)
SourceLover2
Ex Member

Re: Pure Unconditional Love (PUL)
Reply #15 - May 26th, 2017 at 2:41pm

Quote:
I know I wasn't able to talk about it for many years, so it's refreshing to know that I can easily talk about that (and many other things) with such ease. 

That's what opening the heart does--it allows an individual to be honest, open, direct, completely themselves out in the open/public/with others.  I've noticed that this seems to be somewhat rare among humans.  I would like to be this way more with others and vice versa, but I've noticed that many people feel uncomfortable with it.  Say what's really on your mind and in your heart?  "No way!"

Have you ever had the naked to the world/others kind of dream?   Both Becky and I have had this kind of dream where we didn't have clothes on in front of others, and we were completely ok with it.  We felt comfortable and unashamed. 

It's a very liberating feeling. 

p.s., I erased my off topic replies, as I said I would earlier. I still stand by my earlier request though, but I won't make it an issue here.  If it does happen again, I'll again note impersonally and make a similar request.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #16 - May 26th, 2017 at 2:50pm

Thanks for doing that Justin.

I don't have a problem being open and saying what I want/mean/feel, and I love it when people tell me that they really like that about me.

I'm fortunate to have grown to become a very loving and emotional person despite the hardships and difficulties in life.  I chalk it all up to soul lessons.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #17 - May 26th, 2017 at 3:02pm

Vicky said: For instance, "The Voice" that I mentioned, which I've experiences many times in my life...It's the same Being/energy/helper/guide that I experienced when I had a near-death-experience.  That same being was with me in the NDE and I wasn't made aware of its presence until it let me know it was there."

Recoverer responds: I've read of other near death experiencers that continued to receive guidance from the spirit friends they met during their NDE, after their NDE. If it is okay to communicate with such beings before you are born, during an NDE, and after death, perhaps it is okay at other times.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #18 - May 26th, 2017 at 3:21pm

Recoverer 2 wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 3:02pm:
Vicky said: For instance, "The Voice" that I mentioned, which I've experiences many times in my life...It's the same Being/energy/helper/guide that I experienced when I had a near-death-experience.  That same being was with me in the NDE and I wasn't made aware of its presence until it let me know it was there."

Recoverer responds: I've read of other near death experiencers that continued to receive guidance from the spirit friends they met during their NDE, after their NDE. If it is okay to communicate with such beings before you are born, during an NDE, and after death, perhaps it is okay at other times.

I'm sure it's all ok.  And I'm also sure I do a lot more communicating at my end than what I perceive receiving from their end!  I seem to only get information/communication on a need-to-know basis, and unfortunately I'm not the one who decides what I need to know  Roll Eyes  A lot of things I ask help with don't seem to get responses, or maybe there's a reason why I'm not perceiving it.  But I do believe that the Guidance is always there.  And I mean the term "Guidance" as in the form of a being who communicates.

Like I said, whether you call it a helper, spirit guide, my higher self, or whatever, I just use the umbrella term of Guidance.  I know that if I had my way and always got direct communication for every single thing I've ever tried to communicate, then it would become a crutch.  I completely understand that there are reasons why we have trials and tribulations, obstacles and hurdles in life.  It's all part of the design and purpose of growth. 

On the side note of NDEs, I recently picked up a copy of Eben Alexander's book and one by Raymond Moody.  I want to delve into reading about other people's accounts. 

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #19 - May 26th, 2017 at 3:57pm

Vicky:

Eban Alexander's account is interesting. Some others you might like include Peter N NDE 6584, William H NDE 7340, David Bennett, Natalie Sudman, Thomas Sawyer, John Star, Ron Krueger, Filiesha L NDE 2821, Cara NDE 3637, Mark Horton, Irate's NDE, Richard L NDE 2140, Dave Oakford, Ned Dougherty, BJNoble, George Ritchie and others.

IP Logged

LoveandLove

ALK Member

Dhaka , B angladesh
Reply #20 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 1:59pm

Vicky  , 
You really wrote some magical words on PUL . Now that wonderful person You mentioned reminds me of Some of the  Immortals of India . Leonerd Orr has interviewed and wrote about some physically immortal guys who can easily dematerialize themselves and again can rematerialize if needed . They travel through the Dimentions . Maintain a physical body in the physical dimension  and when they go to inner dimensions their body changes into  non -physical bodies . I wonder whether that Great Loving Guy You mentioned is a Physically Immortal person .

--- LoveandLove

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #21 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 2:22pm

LoveandLove wrote on Jul 19th, 2017 at 1:59pm:
Vicky  , 
You really wrote some magical words on PUL . Now that wonderful person You mentioned reminds me of Some of the  Immortals of India . Leonerd Orr has interviewed and wrote about some physically immortal guys who can easily dematerialize themselves and again can rematerialize if needed . They travel through the Dimentions . Maintain a physical body in the physical dimension  and when they go to inner dimensions their body changes into  non -physical bodies . I wonder whether that Great Loving Guy You mentioned is a Physically Immortal person .

--- LoveandLove

Thank you!  This whole concept still boggles my mind.  It's given me endless hours of pondering and questions and entertainment thinking about it.  I used to be more relentless about trying and wishing I could find the answers but anymore I just accept it as one of the big mysteries that I probably won't solve in this lifetime.  I'm just grateful for the experience.

If I ever have another experience with him, I'd love to ask him a ton of questions but I'm assuming that the incredible PUL energy will still be so overpowering that I won't be able to think of a single thing to ask.  The feeling of that energy truly is the definition of bliss. 

Vicky

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.