Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Self retrievals (Read 12052 times)
Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Re: Self retrievals
Reply #15 - Jun 13th, 2017 at 12:01pm

Let us not go down the rabbit holes of tautology — a cherished passtime here at ALK Shocked

By definition participants on this board possess the skills necessary for personal confirmation of anything without reliance on others. If there is a single leitmotif in my posts, it is expressed by: go look for yourself.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #16 - Jun 13th, 2017 at 12:27pm

One way or the other people will need to either BELIEVE that beliefs have no place at all, or that they have a place if used wisely.

If you share your "beliefs" on a forum, don't be surprised if  people express differing beliefs.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #17 - Jun 13th, 2017 at 12:48pm

If a person wants to find out what is true, he or she doesn't need to completely dismiss everything other people have found out. Rather, say a person wants to find out if something such as the Disk viewpoint is true in some way. As long as a person isn't emotionally attached to finding an answer one way or the other, a person can verify if such a viewpoint is true without getting fooled.

We can learn from others. Some people have found things out without getting fooled. If numerous people experience vast divine love during their NDEs, it is okay to consider the possibility that they experienced something that actually exists in a manner that is beyond delusion or deception.

IP Logged

Uno

ALK Member

Reply #18 - Jun 13th, 2017 at 1:43pm

"Morrighan: If there is a single leitmotif in my posts, it is expressed by: go look for yourself."

An example of tautology: I went there personally.

If you claim there is no truth and in the same breath claim that is the truth, you are a leftist.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #19 - Jun 13th, 2017 at 4:48pm

Serious thread drift.  Sad

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #20 - Jun 13th, 2017 at 8:42pm

Morrighan wrote on Jun 12th, 2017 at 10:39pm:
Before I begin with this analogy I state categorically for the record I do not garden for anyone for any reason. There is no reason to go past mastery. Done, finito.

There are some varieties of weed that are very difficult to eradicate for good. Choker vines are among these. They cut the light off from the host plant the choker vines climb. The host never really dies, nor can it thrive. The parasite plant needs its host. The only way to permanently clear the parasite plant is to dig out every bit of the root. Any root that is not completely removed will grow back.

And this is why I seldom see "spiritual" clearing methods that have a permanent effect. Some of the root remains. Actually this is also true with medicine, both Eastern and Western. I've no wish to delve deeper into that mechanic at this moment.

What I find to be effective is rematrixing timelines. And it is never the healer's duty to do so. The entire mechanic of healer-patient is flawed (this is the part I said in the previous paragraph I didn't wish to go).

Rematrixing timelines in my experience, begins with .... now this is difficult to relay properly. I speak strictly now from my own experience with this. It has to do with a shift to a new metapoint of ourselves as Both/And. From this position we make new connections that were unavailable before. That's how we rematrix timelines. Where all is possible ....

I'm taking in what you're saying here, I guess trying to see it from a perspective I haven't thought of before.  Very interesting way to look at it!

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #21 - Jun 13th, 2017 at 9:02pm

On record: in my personal (professional) work there are no attempts ever to heal anyone, improve their lives &c &c. I don't permit anyone to dump that on my field! Strictly reporting what I observe in the course of my work.

IP Logged

Uno

ALK Member

Reply #22 - Jun 13th, 2017 at 10:28pm

"Morrighan: Serious thread drift. Sad"

The response was an attempt at funky humour, and I have my reasons for it, being born in a decade so disco even the rats had afros. Ok, serious.

Your description of self retrieval sounds similar to how some shamans speaks of soul retrieval of soul pieces, but it's about healing supposedly.

If you claim there is no truth and in the same breath claim that is the truth, you are a leftist.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #23 - Jun 14th, 2017 at 8:53am

Humor now seen, Uno. Yep.

While it is true that I was born into a line of healers, it is also true that I declined entry into the profession. That does not mean I did not learn from my family; my father in life was a most respected pioneer in his chosen medical field. That's his life and not mine.

In my own work with clients, I do not proceed until my client grants me explicit permission to look at their field; and their agreement that should any shift in their field occur it is entirely their responsibility and not mine.

To the first point: it is my view that another person's field is, shall we say, private property? To put it another way, I may view someone's house from a public street. It is widely agreed that we ask permission to enter that house. That's what doorbells are for.

For me, picking up on someone else's field is as natural as [your favorite metaphor]. It's a mixed blessing. Picking up on some is a bit like walking into a municipal dump to find a dead skunk. So I take some care in my daily life not to tune in too closely unless there is a need. This is, in part, how I do sometimes misread posts. It's because I am being careful with my own field. I find it disconcerting to read the YouTube comments of the landscape of life.

When I do engage, that's a professional agreement. When I close the field at end-of-session, the field is CLOSED. This is not only for my well-being but for my client's as well.

As stated elsewhere and repeated here for clarity, I find it vital to to tell if someone is usurping multi-dimensional frequencies for their own power. Equally, it is vital to tell if we are usurping multi-dimensional frequencies of others for our own power.

Which brings me to the second point regarding a doctor's/healer's relationship with the patient. To me, it's another savior-victim energetic and I won't buy into it. Cowboys need indians. Cops need robbers. White supremacists need people of color.

Thus I do not begin a session without an agreement that if any healing takes place it is entirely the client's doing and client's responsibility. Not the same model that shamans use. Or, not any shamans I've met.

What I observe that occurs in the course of a session (distinct from my mission work and distinct from anything I do here) begins with the agreement that I report only what I see and make no effort to change the individual, heal the individual or make things better.

I am always more surprised than my client at what transpires. It can be anything.

Which is not the point.

At question is the reclamation of what one might call "personality shards". That's inaccurate but will need to do for now. What I observe is being present to what asks to be seen. Sometimes this may be an aspect of self that has been left behind.

To be continued ....

IP Logged

Uno

ALK Member

Reply #24 - Jun 14th, 2017 at 10:41am

Sometimes I'm mystified as to what is meant by terms I suspect you are more familiar with than the reader, but this was clear to me and I enjoyed reading about how you think and see things.

In your experience with aspects of self, is there a common reason for them to be left behind? Is there a common/familiar response of a self when an aspect returns?

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #25 - Jun 14th, 2017 at 11:03am

It's fascinating, Morrighan.  I'm enjoying the way you explain things and your analogies. 

And I have the same questions as Uno!

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #26 - Jun 14th, 2017 at 11:59am

What appears to engage as I look into another's field (again, with explicit permission) is a shift to that individual's metapoint of both/and.

For we (some but not all) are eternal beings engaged in a temporal experience. The metapoint of both/and is the presence of the being who is both eternal and temporal AND. The mission teams I work with have names for these dimensions that are fairly meaningless out-of-context. It doesn't matter. My experience on this board is the usage of these names for the dimensional aspects of an individual are counter-productive. We do technical work and little of it concerns afterlife knowledge.

And often observed here are the questions: do you have helpers? who are they? are they of the light? are you of the light? what is your alignment? Blah blah, woof woof as Jimi Hendrix sagely remarked. All that matters is I am doing what is mine to do. This is all that is required of anyone, insofar as I see.

What is mine to do is engage in a dialogue with my client on a multidimensional level from the metapoint. And honestly I never know what will happen.

What sometimes happens is some aspect of Self comes forward to be acknowledged. In this respect it's a little like an afterlife retrieval. Listening is nine tenths of the work.

It is at this point where people appreciate a good story. Like when Client Z suddenly recognized an aspect of herself and shifted immediately. Oh yes, very good story time. And here is where I remind our home viewers: it's only a story. We are our own stories. We create our stories and our stories create us.

This is how we rematrix timelines. Okay, I don't like to call them timelines. I call them reference prisms. And that's correct in a more technical way when talking of a multidimensional Being.

From the metapoint of both/And it is possible to shift a story into a new recursion. From the metapoint of both/And all is possible.

Who knows why certain beings choose the paths they do? Ri Runno. That's why I am so particular about never interfering with another's field.

Okay, story. We have a certain individual, a client, whose multidimensionality includes a personality who does not wish to be seen. This is a fully developed, complete personality, and this personality sometimes takes the driver's seat. As one might well imagine, this can create a lot of "problems" in the individual's life as other personalities believe that with nobody at the wheel the car will go out of control.

What occurs from the metapoint in which the client is shifted into is we can begin talking of this aspect of self who runs and hides. And sure enough, it is as if this personality is hiding behind a door, listening to every word we say. And, like a retrieval, this personality is coaxed to come into the room of her own free will. And now for the first time we let her speak.

Only the client has the power to decide. To me, it's about being present to what wants to be seen.

To be continued? It's only a story ....

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.