Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Self retrievals (Read 11912 times)
Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Self retrievals
Apr 26th, 2017 at 3:09pm

Subject line says it all.

To expand on this, briefly: not only is this possible but it is a highly desirable skill in my experience.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Re: Self retrievals
Reply #1 - Apr 26th, 2017 at 5:09pm

Please, do go on. Do you have any examples of this? Bruce talks about retrievals of aspects of self. There seem to be variations of retrievals of aspects of self in other sorts of meditative practices. I am particularly interested in this regarding healing aspects of ourselves which were wounded in childhood in such a way that the impact is felt throughout life.

In regard to the afterlife, it seems that a fragmented self would require being made whole in some way. I am unclear how this works.

From what I can gather, it seems that there are helpers which assist in this process when we cross over.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #2 - Apr 27th, 2017 at 1:55pm

seagull, some I once worked with call what you speak about: frozen children.

Locating, conversing with and "retrieving" frozen children is a high skill. I put "retrieving" in quotation marks because there is no "retrieval" in the Afterlife Knowledge sense. What occurs is profoundly different than a retrieval, in my experience.

An example of a frozen child may look something like this: an aspect of us remains "frozen" in time at a Life Critical juncture. Let us imagine (in this example) a young girl whose horse breaks its leg and is put down as she watches. The complexity of the event overwhelms her emotional capacity and the child self remains "frozen" in time. As an adult, she remains part of us with emotional baggage that is left unresolved. This manifests in Real Life (TM) in various emotional incapacities that can cripple relationships.

The "rescue" or "retrieval" of the frozen child frees both the child and the adult of the embedded event.

Enough of theory.

While it is true I know and have worked with those who are highly skilled with frozen children, I find the techniques they use to be of limited effectiveness. The problem, I discovered, is the remedy doesn't "stick". My personal technique is rematrixing timelines. What does this mean?

To me, rematrixing timelines begins with allowing the frozen child to come to the table of her/his own free will. Finding the child is often the greatest challenge. Some are deeply hurt and can be most challenging to coax out of the safety of their hiding place(s).

It's always possible when operating in the Now. And this is how timelines can be rematrixed - by working only in the Now.

"Retrievals" of Selves who reside in the afterlife territories is really a different topic, in my experience. Likely I'll follow up on this topic in a bit. There's a great deal more first on the topic of frozen children, IMO.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #3 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 10:26am

Retrievals of "afterlife selves" is a distinct topic and I take up my own experience in this area ever so briefly.

Truly this topic brings me into the realm of spiritual physics and it's most difficult to explain without a great deal of background infos. One model that helps, I find, is to imagine a 7D diamond. 7D as in seven dimensional. It's only a model I describe here. We no more mistake a wooden ball and dowel model of an atom for an actual atom ....

I'll call the geometry of the diamond "the field". In context with the subject, we are field beings being a field, and, like the diamond, we are multidimensional. (We are actually 12D but 7D is easier to grasp.)

The base of the diamond does not shift. In terms of our fields, this is the "observer". Those of us who practice mediation are likely aware of the observer. (And as I mentioned on another thread, experienced meditators can become aware of that which observes the observer.)

The other points on our 7D diamond are variously occupied by - I'll call them - personalities. Typically an embodied individual in human form will have five primary personalities that shift according to need. One or another will "take the driver's seat". It is up to the observer to note which personality is in the driver's seat within the greater field that is the field being you are.

I find retrievals involve the restoration of all the composite personalities into the greater field. Some of these - I'll cal them personality shards - ask to be returned to the greater weave.

Some of these shards are "outside" of our embodied experience and, I suppose, could be considered of the afterlife territories. I don't personally subscribe to that as it does not precisely match my experience. But it's a model and useful enough.

Hope that helps, seagull.

IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 3:36pm

Although I have great respect for various techniques to observe and assist such, I honestly gravitate toward those perspectives which call all such out. In other words. It is not necessary. To participate in a group chant and to experience oneself as part of a group which resonates through time and space. Enough.

IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 4:13pm

I do love the imagery of the diamond which you describe. The point, at which we all connect. Realize, we all connect at that specific point. It is who we are. The rest of it is all an illusion. It so totally is.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #6 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 4:34pm

Quote:
Although I have great respect for various techniques to observe and assist such, I honestly gravitate toward those perspectives which call all such out. In other words. It is not necessary. To participate in a group chant and to experience oneself as part of a group which resonates through time and space. Enough.

Yes that certainly works too!

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #7 - Jun 10th, 2017 at 8:26pm

Morrighan wrote on Apr 27th, 2017 at 1:55pm:
seagull
While it is true I know and have worked with those who are highly skilled with frozen children, I find the techniques they use to be of limited effectiveness. The problem, I discovered, is the remedy doesn't "stick". My personal technique is rematrixing timelines. What does this mean?

To me, rematrixing timelines begins with allowing the frozen child to come to the table of her/his own free will. Finding the child is often the greatest challenge. Some are deeply hurt and can be most challenging to coax out of the safety of their hiding place(s).

It's always possible when operating in the Now. And this is how timelines can be rematrixed - by working only in the Now.

Morrighan,

Last September I took Bruce's Self Healing workshop which focused on aspects of self, which is a fascinating topic, and one that I want to continue using.  I think I'm clearly aware of certain aspects from my current life that I'd like to work on, and I'm willing to bet there are others that I'm not aware of.  Can you explain more about why techniques don't stick, or reasons why this is so, and talking more about rematrixing the timelines?

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #8 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 10:39pm

Before I begin with this analogy I state categorically for the record I do not garden for anyone for any reason. There is no reason to go past mastery. Done, finito.

There are some varieties of weed that are very difficult to eradicate for good. Choker vines are among these. They cut the light off from the host plant the choker vines climb. The host never really dies, nor can it thrive. The parasite plant needs its host. The only way to permanently clear the parasite plant is to dig out every bit of the root. Any root that is not completely removed will grow back.

And this is why I seldom see "spiritual" clearing methods that have a permanent effect. Some of the root remains. Actually this is also true with medicine, both Eastern and Western. I've no wish to delve deeper into that mechanic at this moment.

What I find to be effective is rematrixing timelines. And it is never the healer's duty to do so. The entire mechanic of healer-patient is flawed (this is the part I said in the previous paragraph I didn't wish to go).

Rematrixing timelines in my experience, begins with .... now this is difficult to relay properly. I speak strictly now from my own experience with this. It has to do with a shift to a new metapoint of ourselves as Both/And. From this position we make new connections that were unavailable before. That's how we rematrix timelines. Where all is possible ....

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #9 - Jun 13th, 2017 at 10:57am

I believe that if one works with one's higher self, one can deal with whatever aspects of self they need to deal with.

I do not believe that higher selves have been waiting for somebody to come up with a new technique.

Morrighan makes statements that seem to indicate that her and her team have come up with ways that nobody else has yet to discover, and thus far, people haven't been doing what is needed.

Not getting caught up in limited psychological conditioning and not learning from others at all, are two completely different things. Perhaps there is some value in what other people have learned.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #10 - Jun 13th, 2017 at 10:59am

Recoverer 2 wrote on Jun 13th, 2017 at 10:57am:
I believe that if one works with one's higher self, one can deal with whatever aspects of self they need to deal with.

I do not believe that higher selves have been waiting for somebody to come up with a new technique.

Morrighan makes statements that seem to indicate that her and her team have come up with ways that nobody else has yet to discover, and thus far, people haven't been doing what is needed.

If I remember correctly, she said her team is she and one other person, and some non-physical beings she hasn't clearly identified.

Not getting caught up in limited psychological conditioning and not learning from others at all, are two completely different things. Perhaps there is some value in what other people have learned.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #11 - Jun 13th, 2017 at 11:00am

This thread has an ex-member, so edits aren't possible.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #12 - Jun 13th, 2017 at 11:10am

I see upthead a reference to working with one's "higher self".

My personal experience — Your mileage may will vary! — is as multidimensional beings we have no single "higher self". It all depends on which reference prism we use.

Think of "reference prism" as "timeliine". Though "timeline" is massively misleading when accessing multidimensionality.

When we look at an individual's "mission of the soul", for example, which mission on which reference prism do we observe? There are many in all cases I observe(d).

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #13 - Jun 13th, 2017 at 11:15am

What one believes has little bearing on anything. I know 4 year olds who believe they should have cookies for breakfast. Their beliefs have no bearing on what is empirically determined as factual.  Lips Sealed

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #14 - Jun 13th, 2017 at 11:38am

Morrighan:

Certainly you have some beliefs, because if you didn't, you wouldn't have a basis for saying anything.

Beliefs that are based on false knowledge are a problem,  not beliefs that are based on what is true.

For example, if a person has found through experience and other means that God is the source of all love,  it isn't wrong to have such a belief.

Regarding higher selves, when we reach the point when we are at one with God, then we won't need to speak of things such as higher selves, soul groups and realms of being. But when we aren't there yet, just as it is applicable to say that we are now incarnated in a body, it is applicable to say that we are an extension of our higher self, and that wisdom can be found with our higher self. To say that we are beyond doing such a thing before we have actually rejoined our higher self, can be a self-limiting intellectual trap.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.