Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Regarding belief systems (Read 2956 times)
Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Regarding belief systems
Apr 26th, 2017 at 1:02pm

Hello:

Recently on this forum there has been some talk of Satan. I believe that misleading beings exist, but I couldn't tell you with great detail in what manner and to what extent they exist.

A fundamentalist Christian might tell you a lot about Satan without actually knowing anything about such a being. If such a person considered the Bible and its history more thoroughly, he or she might find that the Bible doesn't provide a clear or consistent explanation of who Satan is or where he came from.

Some people believe the Book of Isiah provides an explanation when it speaks of Lucifer, but according to some Biblical scholars the Book of Isiah speaks of a fallen king of Babylon, a physical person, not a demonic being named either Satan or Lucifer.

If a person was able to somehow question all of the people who have spoken of Satan in a supposedly knowing way, a person would probably find that none of these people have actual factual information about Satan. They might refer to a person who was possessed, but such person doesn't prove that Satan exists in the way that some people believe. It just means that a person was possessed by whatever.

Ironically, if a person abides to the Satan viewpoint too firmly, he or she gets possessed by a way of thinking that is more conceptual than they realize. Going by what I've seen with numerous people, once a person gets involved with such a way of thinking, it is difficult for he or she to become free of it.

In whatever way beings with negative intent exist, we'll have a much better chance of dealing with them effectively, if we don't have false concepts about them. I believe it is better to "not" know the precise nature of such beings, than it is to have false concepts about them.

IP Logged

SourceLover
Ex Member

Re: Regarding belief systems
Reply #1 - Apr 26th, 2017 at 1:39pm

I agree Albert.  I would add that for many years, I did not believe in the existence of such a being as Satan. 

I decided to meditate about it, but as it was later at night, I ended up falling asleep during the meditation, but I had a vivid dream guidance message about it. Without going into detail, the message indicated that yes, such a being does exist, but as long as I keep my consciousness/vibratory system high and expanded, I didn't have to worry about this being or his followers. 

As many of us here know, attunement to what Bruce calls PUL is the best way to do the above--but I've found it's a very holistic process that involves the emotional, the mental, the physical levels, as well as sacrifice, going through testing/challenge, positive, holistic service to others, as well as the usual things that we associate with choosing and attuning to PUL such as feeling/remember Love during a meditation, thinking positive and loving thoughts about others and self, etc. 

I've tried to find out more about this Satan character--mostly through listening to my intuition. What I got, mirrors some what that book, "Memories of God and Creation" talks about--that Satan was the first of the Children of Source/The Creator to actively rebel against Source/The Creator, Love, and the Oneness of the Whole when they were created and given freewill.  Unfortunately, he's been stuck in that limiting, stuck pattern of lack of Love since. Mainly it seems that this individual has a big self insecurity issue--he doesn't love and accept himself, and projects his own lack of self acceptance and love onto others, and thus seeks to reduce entropy by sheer control and/or manipulation of others in ways that doesn't respect their freewill or their growth patterns.  He's kind of the ultimate malignant narcissist and psychopath rolled into one.  I feel sadness for him--I wish he could become aware of how much the Creator loves and wants him back.

While such a being can be powerful in certain ways, as far as cunning, manipulation, and strong thoughts, directed energy, and intent, how powerful are they truly in the grand scheme of things?   

Can such a being truly fight against the immense collective of individuals and groups that love Source, love the Whole, love themselves and each other?  I believe these are MUCH more powerful in a true way than any being like Satan and his little collective.  I say "little", because while there be many of these active, conscious rebellors towards the Creator and his Co-Creator Son, relatively speaking, in comparison to the Whole, they are only a small fraction--which is something that you were shown once I believe in symbolic visual form. 

I can't say that I know all there is to know about Satan and those that work with or for him (more so probably those he has duped and manipulated), but I do know this.  If a human focuses too much on him, and gives him more power than he truly has, then they will both limit themselves and have a limiting affect on others. 

Be centered, be firm in the true knowledge of the power of Love and of the Creator.  Know that there is no other force stronger than these.  If we align ourselves with Love and the Creator, we gain and are given their strength and power, which is a shield against slow vibratory, negative, hindering forces. 

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #2 - Apr 26th, 2017 at 5:16pm

Justin:

As you know, I read Shakuntala Modi’s book “Memories of God and Creation” and two of her other books. Even though she talks a lot about demons and Satan and the numerous negative things they do, I felt love and peace as I read the books. I believe this is partly because I could read of such things without feeling fear.

When I read the books I tried to keep an open mind about what she wrote, but I made a point of not forming a belief system within myself that is based on what she said. This can happen when a person reads a source that has lots of details.

At the back of the book there is a plug by Dolores Cannon. I found this interesting because Dolores Cannon also received a lot of information through her patients through hypnosis which often led to some being getting channeled through her patient. I do not believe that either hypnosis or channeling are reliable methods of obtaining information. I have found that Shakuntala, Dolores and Michael Newton (another person who obtains information from people through hypnosis and the channeling the hypnosis sometimes leads to) have all shared information they received from hypnotized patients that doesn’t seem true, and some of what each person found contradicts what the other two people have found. Sometimes they contradict themselves.

It has been found that hypnosis can lead to false memories. Suggestion can play a role. Several years ago I was meditating one day and wondered about Michael Newton, and I was shown the cover of his book where he tells people how to hypnotize people. My memory is unclear on this, but I believe I got the impression that his information isn’t completely accurate. I looked at the book described above in a book store, and saw that Michael’s method includes more directions than ought to be included if a person wants to obtain information that is free of his influence. Plus, it could be that people who are hypnotized are influenced telepathically by their hypnotists. Not too long ago I was meditating one night and wondering about hypnosis with the thought of how it relates to Shakuntala’s book, and I found myself in a room where about 40 people were being hypnotized by hypnotist, and they ended up believing whatever he wanted them to believe. I believe this experience was a message that made the point that hypnotism isn’t a reliable way to obtain information.

During the same meditation I was shown Dolores Cannon (this is after she died), she had a very unhappy expression on her face, and she stood next to a pile that represented the pile of misinformation she disseminated while she was in this world.

I also experienced Shakuntala driving out of a service station in a hurried way with a frenzied and troubled expression on her face, and she crashed into a bus (for me, a bus is a symbol for helping stuck spirits move onto a positive level of being).

Around the same time one night I received a message stating that Shakuntala’s book “Memories of God and Creation” has a lot of errors and contradictions. I was already aware of some things the book says that seems questionable and contradictory, and decided to read most of it again with the intent of finding those questionable and contradictory bits of information.

One odd factor is the usage of the name Lucifer. The appearance of Lucifer’s name in the Bible as a demon-like being seems to be the result of a translational error, so why use a name that has a questionable history to name a being that supposedly exists? It could be a matter of using a name people can relate to.

A number of years ago while meditating one night I was shown a ball of white light that was made up of many beads of white light. A few beads were flicked off into the surrounding darkness, and I heard a voice say, “They thought they were more important than everyone else.” This might relate to what Shakuntala says about Lucifer and the beings that went with him, accept that her subjects said 10-25% of the souls that were with God went with Lucifer. The specks I saw flicked were a much smaller percentage.

Some of the details Shakuntala provides about Lucifer don’t make sense. For example, she wrote that Lucifer became dark after a tiny black energy like a virus or a tiny device from the void flew into the area where God and all beings were located, hit only Lucifer, and caused him to become evil.  Shakuntala wrote that God didn’t interfere with what Lucifer wanted to do, because he didn’t want to interfere with Lucifer’s free will. Going by what Shakuntala wrote Lucifer didn’t become evil because of free will, but because he was hit by that object that came from the void. Therefore, God would’ve realized that by helping Lucifer overcome his injury he wouldn’t be infringing upon his free will, rather, he would’ve restored it.

Shakuntala wrote that Lucifer corrupted the other balls that existed within God by reaching out to them and infecting them. Supposedly these other balls were allowed to leave God’s presence with Lucifer because God gave them the free will to do so. How could this be a matter of their exercising their free will if Lucifer infected them with a virus that interfered with their free will? I believe God would be wise enough to see what actually took place. Shakuntala also wrote that Lucifer tricked some balls into leaving God with him. How does being tricked relate to free will? Also, since telepathic mind-meld like communication would take place, how would Lucifer trick other beings?

I find it hard to believe that outside of God’s being, in a void that was separate from him, some object flew into where he was located and infected Lucifer, because I doubt that there was something that existed that was independent of God, that was located in a void that was independent of God. Shakuntala wrote that God gradually created more energy so it could be used to fill the void which is infinite. From a logical perspective, if God was infinite from the start, why would he have to create more energy in order to feel a void that is infinite? No matter how much energy he created, as long as he did so to a limited extent, he would never fill something that is infinite. On the other hand, if his being was infinite from the start, he would’ve filled the void right from the start.

Shakuntala wrote that Lucifer got as far away from God as he could, because he found his energy level too difficult to deal with. If this is the case, how did he and the balls of light that went bad stay within God, even though they had reached the point where they had become black? According to what Shakuntala’s wrote, Lucifer and his demons stayed with God for a while even after they had become black balls.

According to what Shakuntala wrote, God created the physical universe after Lucifer and those with him were ordered to leave God’s being. Yet after he left God’s being, Lucifer found that the physical universe was already there.

According to what Shakuntala wrote, God created Masters and Angels so they could look after the universe that God created and make certain that Lucifer and his demons (who were opposed to the creation) wouldn’t interfere with the creation. Yet she wrote that Lucifer and his demons interfere with the universe big time. According to what she wrote, almost all people are infected with demons and are influenced in various ways. This seems contradictory.

In her book “Prayers and Healing and Protection” she wrote that after she prayed, all demons left this world and no longer possess people. She also wrote that Lucifer and his demons had various types of energetic structures set up that interfered with the universe in a negative way, and that God didn’t take them away until she prayed to God. She also wrote of positive structures that were put in place only after she prayed to God. She wrote that through one of her patients God told her that he was waiting for somebody to ask him to remove all of the negative things, and to add the positive energetic structures she requested. I find it difficult to believe that it wasn’t until Shakuntala prayed that all of these negative influences went away and that positive structures were set up. Earlier I stated that Shakuntala wrote that God created Masters and Angels in order to prevent Lucifer and his demons from interfering with the universe he created. Somehow this point doesn’t go along with the premise that God removed demons and the various energetic structures that Lucifer set up, only after Shakuntala prayed for them to be removed. Going by what she wrote, demons are still able to insert devices into people and they can influence people this way, but not possess them.

Shakuntala wrote that after people die and rejoin the spirit world and are cleansed, demons are released from them. Some of these demons go to hell, but most of them are cleansed and changed into light beings. Yet, she also wrote that after a person dies, demons leave them, wait for the person to reincarnate, and then repossess that person. These two points seem contradictory.

Shakuntala wrote that the first people who inhabited this earth incarnated as teenagers. They were told to not enter a garden where Lucifer and his demons were located and to eat fruit from those trees because this would cause them to be corrupted by Lucifer and his demons. This reminds me of the Garden of Eden story and seems questionable. How can it be bad to eat fruit?

Shakuntala wrote that people do things such as get self defensive not because our bodies include a self-defense instinct, but because demons enter people and cause them to experience things such as jealousy and defensiveness.

She says abortion is wrong but women shouldn’t be judged for having them, because demons influenced them to have them. I believe this subject is more complicated than that.  She wrote that abortions shouldn’t take place because it interferes with incarnation planning. I can’t say for certain what is true about abortion, it is a complicated subject, but I believe that the souls who plan when a soul will incarnate, probably have a pretty good idea of when a lady is planning to have an abortion. Going by what Shakuntala wrote, such foreknowledge exists for miscarriages and still births. It seems to me that when a lady decides to have an abortion, there are factors other than demonic influence.

Shakuntala wrote that all of the life forms on Venus are highly evolved. Dolores Cannon wrote that on one side of the planet they are evolved, on the other half they aren’t. Why the contradiction?

When she wrote of angels being created, she wrote about the number of wings each angel was created to have. In other places she also speaks as if spirit beings such as demons have something comparable to a physical body.

There are other things within “Memories of God and Creation” that seem questionable and contradictory, but I figure my post is already quite long.

Could it be that you were told that what Shakuntala wrote is somewhat correct, but not precisely?

I wonder if in some cases misleading beings use the subjects of therapists who use hypnotism to pass on misleading information. In the book “A Siren Call of Hungry Ghosts” Joey Fischer wrote of two men who hypnotized a lady numerous times in order to help her overcome pain, eventually she started channeling a being that ended up being a deceptive being. If a person reads what Shakuntala wrote and chooses to believe what she says without verifying things for themselves, his or her mind might become incased within a false belief system. If people believe what she wrote, they might get a false idea of what dark beings are all about. Whatever the case, I am not going to limit my investigation to what she wrote.

IP Logged

SourceLover
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Apr 26th, 2017 at 8:46pm

Hi Albert,

I haven't received any messages about that book, this is what I wrote earlier, Quote:
I've tried to find out more about this Satan character--mostly through listening to my intuition. What I got, mirrors some what that book, "Memories of God and Creation" talks about--that Satan was the first of the Children of Source/The Creator to actively rebel against Source/The Creator, Love, and the Oneness of the Whole when they were created and given freewill.

By "some", I just meant the above, general part.  That this Satan character/being, was the first of the children of Source to actively, consciously rebel against Source, Love, and the oneness of the Whole. 

Beyond that, I don't know how much is or isn't correct about that book.  From what you've outlined, it seems clear that some of it is off. There are very,very few sources that I've come upon that I find ring almost purely true. Most of McKnight's Cosmic Journey's, most of Bob's last book, some of Bruce's stuff, some of Campbell's stuff, and most of Cayce's work that was verified (meaning originally in hand by the A.R.E. and not "readings" later found in other's homes etc) are some of very few works that have struck me as more purely true. 

It's a matter of degrees in most cases.  Some truth here, some distortion there.  I read the above book awhile ago, and don't remember a lot of the details.

IP Logged

SourceLover
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Apr 26th, 2017 at 8:58pm

Some of what you outlined about the above book sounds to me like badly received or translated "metaphors".  If we try to interpret it more like a dream message, rather than literally, than it might make more sense in some areas. 

In either case, relying on a book is not the best way, and it's better to go within.  My dream guidance message did clearly indicate to me that such a being does exist. And while Courtney Brown Jr. has put out some questionable stuff, there is much in his first and second books that does ring true, and he had experiences with a Satan type being.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #5 - Apr 26th, 2017 at 9:43pm

There could be some head honcho dark being. I once had an experience where I was looking like in space (with my eyes closed), and received information that there was some sort of split that led to a Lucifer-like being, but I'm not certain about the details.

Recently, after figuring that Shakuntala's information should be considered with a grain of salt, I received the message that there are deceptive beings that are foreign and intelligent.

It could be that if I received details about such beings it would be difficult to understand what it meant, because I wouldn't understand the context and where they came from.

I doubt that such beings were with God's love, wisdom and oneness when they went astray, because, why would a being go astray when in such a state of being? It makes more sense that they went astray after they separated from God's being as many souls have done (many, without going astray to an extreme extent). It seems as if we become forgetful of what it was like to be with God, to varying degrees.

IP Logged

SourceLover
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Apr 26th, 2017 at 10:23pm

Yeah, don't yet know the answers to these ultimates.  Bob Monroe makes it sound like it was the Creator whom separated Bob's first/original self from the Whole, and that his original self was "placed" in a particular system by some outside force/being of some kind. 

Cayce's guidance makes it sound like some Spirits in using their freewill in ways contrary and different to the nature of Source, they ended up separating themselves from Source and the Whole, if only in belief and perception.

Rosalind McKnight's guidance seems closer to what Cayce's guidance said, that due to freewill use, a belief of separation came into temporary being.

Cayce's guidance indicates that Yeshua's Spirit, along with many helper co-worker Spirits, went into these collective stuck belief system areas (like the physcal Earth) to help retrieve the Souls and Spirits getting stuck. 

It could be that only a small percentage at first got stuck, and in the retrieval efforts, some of the retriever Spirits also got stuck to some extent too, partly from the influence of the stuck Spirits and Souls on them.   

This seems to be what the Bible indicates allegorically, that some of the Sons of God (retrievers), looked upon the daughters of men (those increasingly getting stuck) and found them fair (sexual desire and attraction became an influence, along with a general attraction of the material plane?).  Perhaps this happened on different levels, and different times? 

Cayce's guidance indicates that Souls were not necessarily meant to directly come into the Co-Creation of Christ's, and try to experience the various different forms, etc that had been created. Yet, this is what happened, and it seems that at some point, due to the increasingly stuck nature of the Spirits and Souls involved, they densified/split/refracted off a stuck, distorted belief system version of Christ's Co-Creation.

This is something Rosalind's guidance seems to hint at as well in her book Cosmic Journey's. They indicated the physical level or aspect of it, hasn't always existed and won't always exist.

I suppose when we attune more fully to PUL and Source or we drop the body, the true nature of what happened will become more clear.  I think it's hard to be aware of all the details in a fully accurate way when directly connected to a dense, human animal body.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.