Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
The New Age is a Satanic deception (Read 10339 times)
SourceLover
Ex Member

Re: The New Age is a Satanic deception
Reply #15 - Apr 21st, 2017 at 3:55pm

For the young lady, she could have found a balance and integration between Yoga and focusing on Yeshua and his life, example, and teachings.  She could have kept certain aspects of Yoga such as the physical exercise, meditating, eating vegetarian/healthy, and toning, but specifically ask Yeshua to be her primary guide, ponder scripture based on him, and try to follow in his footsteps in the various ways and manners. 

Again, it need not be extreme nor black and white, where one has to become a fundamentalist Christian. I suspect the young lady is very attuned to the consciousness state and dimension that Uranus symbolizes.

There are Christians out there without this name/label whom are far more truly Christian than most Christians who call themselves Christian, because ultimately, true and real Christianity is about a certain way of life and living in relation to creation.  At it's core, it is about attuning to and expressing a very expanded, Universal Love Consciousness/force (for this kind of love is both a consciousness and a fundamental force).

In this true sense, Gandhi was a true Christian (though he had his lacks and things to work on), or the Dali Lama is a true Christian.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #16 - Apr 26th, 2017 at 11:59am

I listened to some of the first video. It is important to consider what took place first. If some forms of new ageism existed before Anton Lavey came along, they didn't become completely negative simply because Anton used them.

Perhaps it would be more accurate to say that a Satan-like being would use anything he could to his advantage. I say "Satan-like being" because if one considers the Bible and its history closely, one will see that it doesn't provide a clear and consistent explanation of what "Satan" means. The literal translation is "adversary." The word is used in various ways within the Bible. On some occasions it means a being who worked on God's behalf.

I do believe there are dark beings out there and there could be some head honchos, but "Satan" is a human word, and such dark beings probably existed before people came up with the word Satan.

If a person uses the word Satan in the way fundamentalist Christians use it, I figure such a person hasn't done a thorough investigation of the way in which negative entities exist.  They instead share a dogmatic and inaccurate viewpoint of what negative beings are. Perhaps one of the ways in which negative beings try to mislead, is by providing people with false concepts of who they are. They try to get people to be afraid of things such as making contact with the beings of love and light that do exist.

IP Logged

suv

ALK Member

Reply #17 - Jun 28th, 2017 at 12:36pm

I haven't liked the new-age movement for years, either. I don't  like the way they try to rationalise all the atrocities and horrors in the world as something we apparently agreed to experience before we incarnated. It looks like pure brainwashing. What a way to make someone happy to be a slave.

For me I think this is their method to keep someone docile and reluctant to fight back or reclaim their freedom. They use code words for this though and attempt to portray it as "becoming love".

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.