Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Re: The White Light Trap (Read 16768 times)
Justin
Ex Member

Re: The White Light Trap
Mar 20th, 2017 at 11:08pm

A few points:  I don't plan to explore the belief system territories for these trap structures, ventrices, etc. Note in the question I formulated, I opened it up the past as well.  3rd, there is nothing "glam" about Reptilians.  They were something I was initially quite skeptical of, and for awhile, until my spouse, my friend Albert, and I started to receive messages about them being a reality. Then I noticed mention of them in various different, ancient sources like the Dead Sea Scrolls, the OT, the NT, ancient Babylonian figurines, etc.  I wasn't into Icke or any of the various outer sources that talk about them.  One of the few modern sources I found credible that talked about them is Dr. John E. Mack, but I don't rely on outer sources. 

I've already told you what I plan to do.  I plan to communicate with the level of consciousness where all the individuals are fully conscious of their Oneness with the Whole and with Source.  Their perception is far beyond my perception, especially when in connection with a human body. There is literally no more expanded perception than theirs, and certainly no Soul connected to a dense, human animal body even comes close.
Monroe's "He/She" is one of them, but his form is no longer an actual dense, human animal form.  It's a thought translation from that Source level of consciousness into physical terms/form. It's "in the world", but "not of it". I trust these Co-Creators more than myself and the accuracy of my own perceptions. This is one area in which I am truly and completely humble.

I don't always get answers from these or my Expanded self, because sometimes they want me to figure things out for self, use my intuition more, experience a synchronicity with another or others later, etc. But I get direct, immediate answers a fair amount of times.

I'm not going to ask about you specifically, just going to ask about this alleged trap etc that use to exist until you and your team allegedly unplugged it. I don't really need to do anything more.   

IP Logged

Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #1 - Mar 20th, 2017 at 11:32pm

Hey, suit yourself.

You and and Recoverer 2 have already told me who you think I am and I hold every certainty you will confirm all the beliefs you hold dear. It is your right and I will not interfere.

"The beings that I specifically intend and ask to connect with, are far, far, far beyond you and your teams abilities and perceptions" tells me all I need to know about what this space has become.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 8:27am

Re: my previous quote, I already told you that I thought you were referring to humans.  What I said does  relate to almost all humans.  One exception is the individual that Bob Monroe met and called He/She. 

Otherwise, the Co-Creator/Source level, perception wise is far, far, far beyond humans in our current cycle.  This is not opinion, belief, or the like but objective fact. 

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #3 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 11:33am

Morrighan said: "As I state repeatedly, I share new information about states that are new to you. If you look in the familiar afterlife territories you are going to find precisely what you expect (and, by the tenor of these conversations, hope) to find: nothing. They did not exist in the charted afterlife territories. And they have been unplugged. Unplugged from all reference prisms, past, present and future. Nothing remains of them. That's the whole point when we unplug something.

To add to the difficulty, up until our discovery of these structures, our teams are in the understanding they had gone undetected for, at minimum, the last two cycles. They were not intended to be found. Our teams did not trace the inception point of these structures, nor was there a need to. Also recall we did not go looking for them. We were engaged in other work on another project that has absolutely nothing to do with any afterlife territory. They were a great a surprise to us. Asking your helpers / team members / your own connection to Source may not be any help to you. The existence of the structures was hidden. Otherwise they'd have already been taken out of commission, eh? In fact our teams only in the last week discovered a structure that we determined has never been seen before. The architects are long gone, we observed."

Recoverer responds: "It isn't simply a matter of what Afterlife territories have been explored. It is a matter of  how reality is organized. If for example God is the creator, and God has sub-creators such as the Planning intelligence Bruce Moen wrote about, such beings know what exist within themselves. Therefore, how could something not be detected? Perhaps it would be good to try to connect to the source of this universe, and ask it if there are things that take place within it that it doesn't know about.

One night I felt troubled by what goes on in this world, and I received a message that basically said, "We (or "I" I don't remember which) could stop the entire process of this universe, but then we would have to start over again. So we might as well keep going with what we have." I believe this message came from source, and as implied above, it knows  what takes place within itself. The words received included an understanding of what they mean."

IP Logged

rondele

ALK Member

Virginia
Reply #4 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 1:36pm

Reading all these back and forth posts, it reminds me of the "fake news" so much we hear about these days. Truth doesn't matter because there's another agenda at play.

In these posts the agenda is obvious. A person (M) wants an audience. M is clever. He knows how to get it and, at least so far, keep it. He does this in two ways. First, he claims he has information that is so unknown and obscure (except for him and his select group) that tosses the bait in the water. Then he gets his audience hooked. And he gets his entertainment.

Second, he knows he needs credibility. That's why he invents "others" with whom he's working. One is in physical form, others are not. He needs a team. Makes for a better story and tends to reinforce the story's credibility.

I agree with Albert. None of this rings true. It's not a question of a word here and there. It works in the beginning but falls apart over time. It's not for nothing that we have God given intuition. It's just that not all of us use it.

My recommendation is that Albert and Justin just ignore M. He's almost out of gas anyway. Let him find another forum. Gullible people are everywhere.

R

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #5 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 3:32pm

Roger (Rondelle), when I saw your name I was reminded of the below NDE you like. Going by this NDE (and numerous other things )it seems like friendly support is available.  Would such support just sit by an allow generations of people to be forced to reincarnate?

http://www.greatdreams.com/nde1.htm

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 4:58pm

Hi Rondele,

I mostly agree with you and especially so about the intention/motivation of the poster in question.  This is why a number of pages back I wrote something like, "nm, I'd just be playing into the game." 

But I thought about it some more and I figured even if someone was playing us, that the discussion likely had some value anyways.  The White Light as a trap is unfortunately a real theory and belief out there that some folks sincerely believe in.  If folks with such beliefs happen to peruse this site and see this thread, maybe the points made will help them to think differently about it. 

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #7 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 5:16pm

Why might I even dignify these judgments with a response when none has taken the initiative to even use the proper pronoun?

Walk on By. https://youtu.be/ijhL9Y7skQs

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #8 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 5:36pm

I don't think Morrighan is volu etc.

Morrighan,is this your site?

http://www.morrighanstarlight.com/

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 5:45pm

You may be right Albert--I've edited my post to reflect my uncertainty.

IP Logged

rondele

ALK Member

Virginia
Reply #10 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 5:46pm

Albert- thanks for posting the NDE link. I don't recall having read it before but it's possible. It's certainly powerful.

Justin- yes, there may be a legitimate concern. It was more the messenger than the message. To me it was so transparent I felt compelled to speak up.

R
ps- Albert, is there some reason you keep feminizing my handle? When I joined the forum about 16 years ago, I chose my favorite cheese at the time. The secret is now out.

https://presidentcheese.com/cheese_category/cheese-spreads/

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #11 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 5:52pm

Feminizing my handle? Sorry, I don't get what you mean.  What do you mean by handle? Is that the pic that shows? If they exist, on my computer they don't show.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #12 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 5:59pm

Regarding the white light trap, some people, other than Morrighan, claim that they are dismantling it. It doesn't seem as if they are speaking of the same thing as Morrighan. Therefore, there are supposedly two ways in which people are forced to reincarnate, and it wasn't until some people came along that such traps were stopped.

A man on youtube claims that the matrix is a game we chose to partake in, and we agree to be "forced" to reincarnate over and over again.  Does that mean that we agreed to be forced to reincarnate, until people who claim to dismantle such things come along?

Quote:
  Hi Rondele,

I mostly agree with you and especially so about the intention/motivation of the poster in question.  This is why a number of pages back I wrote something like, "nm, I'd just be playing into the game." 

But I thought about it some more and I figured even if someone was playing us, that the discussion likely had some value anyways.  The White Light as a trap is unfortunately a real theory and belief out there that some folks sincerely believe in.  If folks with such beliefs happen to peruse this site and see this thread, maybe the points made will help them to think differently about it. 

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Mar 21st, 2017 at 10:44pm

An update: I got side tracked by life today and wasn't able to get to the meditation/guidance session as I had planned.  A mutual friend of ours dropped in on us on a whim, and I ended up not having as much free time as I was previously expecting. 

Should be able to get to it tomorrow. 

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #14 - Mar 22nd, 2017 at 11:10am

Recoverer 2 wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 5:36pm:

It is my site and I hold sole ownership and responsibility. This is also off-topic. If you wish to continue these detours I urge you to begin a new thread where you can demonstrate your mastery of PUL (pure unconditional love).

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #15 - Mar 22nd, 2017 at 11:19am

Mastery of PUL? Somebody spoke of who you might be,  and I suggested a possibly more correct answer.

It seems as if you are being defensive. As I said earlier, if you make statements on a public forum, expect to get responses that might question what you say. I don't mind if people question what I say. In fact, it is good that they do question what I say.

I wrote three books. People can question what they say as much as they like.

When I receive information about nonphysical reality, I question the validity of that information.

Morrighan wrote on Mar 22nd, 2017 at 11:10am:
Recoverer 2 wrote on Mar 21st, 2017 at 5:36pm:

It is my site and I hold sole ownership and responsibility. This is also off-topic. If you wish to continue these detours I urge you to begin a new thread where you can demonstrate your mastery of PUL (pure unconditional love).

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #16 - Mar 22nd, 2017 at 2:39pm

These posts are off topic? Dude asked about false light, Morrighan  mentioned something similar, and people discussed whether such a thing makes sense.

I believe it is a shame that these posts were moved, because  I didn't write them for my own sake, I was trying to be helpful for anyone who might be considering the false light thing that supposedly forces many people to reincarnate. When such information is presented in varied and questionable ways, perhaps it should be discussed.

Please, can the good intentions of others please be considered?

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Mar 22nd, 2017 at 4:49pm

Seeing as this is a peer moderated system, I guess some folks complained about some of the posts and so they got moved.

Some of the posts were pretty off topic and deserved to be moved, yet other ones that got moved, like my first post on this new thread, seemed pretty on topic, so yeah, not sure why some of the posts were moved?

I again had issues signing into my account.  Tried a couple of times, carefully, to sign in and again the username password mismatch page.  Again, reset my password.   

I just wish I knew what really was going on. Am I being blocked by Bruce or is someone else doing it?  If I'm being banned, just tell me, and I will leave. If someone else is doing it, well I'm not going to leave because of outside meddling.   

I will full on admit having a definite psychological issue with people trying to shut me up in an autocratic and unjust way/manner. My step dad is literally a psychopath (been to prison multiple times), and also in a physically very large and strong body. He use to lie about my younger, full brother and I to our Mom, and mistreat me fairly regularly, and I would get very angry because my Mom would tell me "don't say or do anything Justin."  because she was worried he would get angry enough to really hurt me.  I didn't care if I got hurt, but I didn't like seeing her upset, and so I would try to listen to her even though it was almost always unjust and unfair. I experienced this regularly for about a decade growing up. 

Some residue of that is left over.  But yes, if I'm banned, just tell me and I will leave.  No need to do it quietly and try to hide it from the community. 

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #18 - Mar 22nd, 2017 at 6:00pm

Hi all,

I haven't been keeping up on here regularly, sorry.  I tried playing catch-up on the White Light Trap thread and it made my head spin!  Shocked   

The reason Bruce cut and pasted just the off-topic posts (and I'm glad he did) was to obviously keep things on topic and neat and tidy. 

Justin, I don't know what was going on with you not being able to log on/access the site but I don't think anything nefarious was going on.  Next time you have a tech issue let Allan know in the tech support forum.  And if you can't get on to do it, as in the case you just experienced, you could contact me via email and I'll be happy to pass the info on.  I always love being of help any way I can.

Rondele, I just now got your cheese comment.   Smiley

And finally, I'm glad this site is still going and it's nice to see some of the old group still having conversations. 

Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Mar 22nd, 2017 at 7:10pm

Hi Vicky, thank you for the advice.  As far as I can tell, nobody else besides me is experiencing this, which is why I've narrowed it down to either being quietly banned by an authority here, or someone outside of the Afterlife site meddling with my connection to the site and/or my computer. Before this recent period, I've never had this problem here (would have mentioned it).

If it was some kind of site glitch, other folks would be having issues too.  If it's not a site glitch, I doubt Alan could help me, but I will let him know next time.  I have a computer with a more innately secure operating system than either windows or mac btw. It could be hacked or tampered with by the right folks, but from what I understand, it would take some sophistication/skill or someone with access to Googles built in back doors--the ones they created for government agencies like NSA. (I may be off about this as I don't know a whole lot about computers).

Re: the White Light as a trap issue, such beliefs and promotions of such beliefs bother me--they can create harmful/limiting belief systems that lead to actual suffering and stuckness when a person dies.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #20 - Mar 22nd, 2017 at 7:33pm

It must be an outside problem, not someone of authority silently banning you.  Bruce wouldn't do that.

About the white light trap issue, do you mean the belief that ETs are capable of and are fooling people when they die, using the light as a lure?  I can only speak for myself and my own experience and belief.  I fully and completely trust my own experiences because I've had so many astounding experiences and can't say that anything truly scary has happened to me.  I've always felt a sense of guidance and protection.  When I had my near-death experience it was all loving.  I wanted to stay there, fully aware that it meant I'd be leaving my two young children behind. To me it was a ludicrous idea to go back, but I was told to go back and then was pulled (forced) back.  Now that I think about it--thanks for making me realize this--I fully believe and know now that I don't have to worry about being stuck when I die.  I know it's rare to be stuck, but when I think of all the feelings and frustrations I have in this life, I sometimes think of how easy it would be to be stuck, you know?

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #21 - Mar 22nd, 2017 at 8:52pm

"About the white light trap issue, do you mean the belief that ETs are capable of and are fooling people when they die, using the light as a lure?" 

Yes, the promotion of such beliefs, or ones similar to same, bother me because they could lead to stuckness.  And this is coming from a person whom is aware of and believes in issues with a particular, negative ET group. 

Interestingly, one of the first guidance messages we received about this group was a dream that my spouse had.  She did not "believe" in a negative ET group--she had no preconceptions--besides addressing the negative ET group, her dream message also corroborated a chunk of the Edgar Cayce material, as well as info that I've received both inner and outer messages about a past life. In general, she tends to think less about metaphysics, spirituality, etc than myself.

Thank you for sharing your NDE experience. Yes, many people are guided and protected I get the sense of.  Sometimes people aren't, because they shut themselves off from it (such as through disliking and denouncing the Creator).  Other times, some of that protection is pulled back a bit to allow a person to develop inner strength from dealing with adversarial outer forces, as well as to become aware of what's out there in the larger reality.  One size does not fit all.  But, help and protection in a core way, is always there if a person really needs and truly wants it.  Some of my spouses guidance messages have made this point very strongly--that, and sometimes you have to consciously and specifically ask for it. 

Nm regarding the rest, guess it's not important.  I've edited out the 2nd part.

« Last Edit: Mar 23rd, 2017 at 10:09am by N/A »  

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #22 - Mar 23rd, 2017 at 10:33pm

Yep, was blocked again.   

But no one is doing it--it's just somehow spontaneously happening.  Perhaps a spontaneous computer virus that only ever applies to this site. 

Truly, we live in times of strange miracles.

IP Logged

suv

ALK Member

Reply #23 - Jun 28th, 2017 at 12:52pm

One thing I've always found interesting about Near death experiences is how often the person is eventually forced back into physical reality. They may meet people in the afterlife, see higher beings or see their own bodies on the operating table, but I see the same pattern occurring of how they were told by something higher that they had to go back and it wasn't their time.

I know someone personally who went through this and felt the push back into their physical body against their will. It shows me that we don't have much free will at all. If we can be forced to come back during a NDE, I believe it's possible we were forced to incarnate (or reincarnate depending on your views) into earth as well. Why doesn't everyone experience an NDE get to decide for themselves if they want to come back, instead of having something else decide for them? I thought we were powerful, spiritual beings who are constantly creating our own reality?

The white light trap is a fascinating topic. The Tibetan book of The Dead also warns about not being attracted to this false light, because it will only lead to reincarnation back into the earth realm, and instead recommends to go to the "radiant luminosity".

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #24 - Jun 28th, 2017 at 1:05pm

suv wrote on Jun 28th, 2017 at 12:52pm:
One thing I've always found interesting about Near death experiences is how often the person is eventually forced back into physical reality. They may meet people in the afterlife, see higher beings or see their own bodies on the operating table, but I see the same pattern occurring of how they were told by something higher that they had to go back and it wasn't their time.

I know someone personally who went through this and felt the push back into their physical body against their will. It shows me that we don't have much free will at all. If we can be forced to come back during a NDE, I believe it's possible we were forced to incarnate (or reincarnate depending on your views) into earth as well. Why doesn't everyone experience an NDE get to decide for themselves if they want to come back, instead of having something else decide for them? I thought we were powerful, spiritual beings who are constantly creating our own reality?

Most NDEs have similar aspects to them.  I found a list created by IANDS from many, many reported NDEs.  It was neat to see that I had many of those on the list in my NDE.

But NDEs are so varied when it comes to the deeper aspects...the reason why it happened, where the person was in their beliefs and spiritual development, etc. 

I know that during my NDE, although what I was experiencing was exceptionally incredible, I still was only experiencing a small perspective of a much bigger picture.  I knew that there was so much more of my Being that I wasn't even fully aware of from the perspective I was in at the moment...but I knew it existed.  From my own experience, my best explanation for why people are sent back seemingly against their will is because we do not always know what's best for us.  It's like, as a child if my parents had allowed me to eat nothing but cakes and cookies (which is what I thought I wanted) instead of forcing me to eat vegetables against my will, well then that would not have had a good outcome for me.  Looking back now as an adult (from a much broader perspective of who I really am compared to who I was as a child) I can see that I am so happy I wasn't just given what I thought I wanted. 

There are reports of NDEs where people were given a choice and they chose to come back.  And we must logically assume therefore that some people who had NDEs were also given a choice and chose to stay!  Of course, we don't get to hear of those do we. 

When I was forced back I was SO angry.  I can still remember how mad I was.  But now, I'm so happy I was made to come back.  There's a reason, even if we don't know what the reasons are from our limited perspective here. 

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #25 - Jun 28th, 2017 at 5:59pm

Hi suv

What I find as regards the Tibetan Book of the Dead (and similar sources) is not a word about what the "clear light" is. I find this to be massively misleading. One of the many keys is in the determination of what in these texts is just plain, flat-out wrong.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #26 - Jun 29th, 2017 at 11:32am

I've read a lot of NDE accounts, and it seems as if returning always served a positive purpose. Sometimes the purpose for returning was something as simple as taking care of the children a person left behind.

Another reason for returning, a big reason, is sharing what was experienced with other people.

Returnees tell people about the importance of living according to love. They let people know that there is much more to reality than this world, and there is much to look forward to after their life here in this world is completed.

Many near death experiencers go through an extensive life review, and after they return they end up being better people than they were before they had their NDE. It is hard to imagine why a malevolent being would effect such a change. I doubt that a malevolent being could play a part in a person experiencing a life review that is very honest, detailed, and life changing.

When I had an experience that was like an NDE, I felt like I was in the place that I truly belonged. Yet I am here, and I am okay with this, because there are ways in which I can be helpful while here. Yet, I also wish that I was where I truly belong. This is how it is when a person is aware of what life in this world is like, and what life is like in a love-based realm. A person lives according two conflicting desires. So I understand why many NDErs didn't want to return, but did so anyway. If they consider the matter from their higher self perspective, they understand why they chose to return. It isn't as if they will be here for long, when compared to the eternity of their soul.

When I become impatient to return to the light, my higher self will create a dream that helps me remember why I am here. Such dreams are presented in a way where I have a choice, and I choose to stay. In fact, if I was urged to return, I would beg to stay, so I can continue to help. Ways of helping, I have a mother in her 80s that needs my help. I help with retrievals. There are other ways that I help.  Since I am able to help now in ways that I won't be able to help years from now, it is best that I stay here.

Regarding the Tibetan Book of the Dead, I haven't read it since the early 1980s and don't remember it well. I'm familiar with Tibetan Buddhism, it has its shortcomings, and I wouldn't make the mistake of concluding that a related text is infallible. There are two main types of Buddhism, Mahayana and Therevaden, and they disagree with each other about some key points.

Perhaps one way to insure that you return to a place of love and integrity after you die, is to live according to those qualities as much as you can, while you are in this world. That way, you will have a tendency to gravitate to a similar realm after you die.

suv wrote on Jun 28th, 2017 at 12:52pm:

The white light trap is a fascinating topic. The Tibetan book of The Dead also warns about not being attracted to this false light, because it will only lead to reincarnation back into the earth realm, and instead recommends to go to the "radiant luminosity".

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #27 - Jun 29th, 2017 at 12:08pm

Among the things I find is it is no longer necessary to leave our bodies ("die") to access our complete selves. To me, the entire idea that heaven awaits us in death is odious.

That whole life review thing, for example. It's accessible NOW, just as everything else purported to be only available in the afterlife.

As an illustrative aside, I share my experience with a client who is what we can think of as a senior professor of graduate studies of human embodiment. She simultaneously conducts her "class" through her present embodiment (life). She is a fully realized multidimensional person. Her "doing" - her life here and now - is her class content.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #28 - Jun 29th, 2017 at 12:34pm

Recoverer 2 wrote on Jun 29th, 2017 at 11:32am:
Regarding the Tibetan Book of the Dead, I haven't read it since the early 1980s and don't remember it well. I'm familiar with Tibetan Buddhism, it has its shortcomings, and I wouldn't make the mistake of concluding that a related text is infallible.

Seldom do I see religious institutions revise their teachings once determined to be in error. The normal course is to double down. Typically this means blaming the student for being insufficiently faithful.

IP Logged

suv

ALK Member

Reply #29 - Jun 29th, 2017 at 2:54pm

Morrighan wrote on Jun 28th, 2017 at 5:59pm:
Hi suv

What I find as regards the Tibetan Book of the Dead (and similar sources) is not a word about what the "clear light" is. I find this to be massively misleading. One of the many keys is in the determination of what in these texts is just plain, flat-out wrong.

Hi Morrigan

I think the radiant or clear light is supposed to be our inner, purest essence... or something like that. One translated passage I have says that the radiant light is  "reality itself, empty and unadorned like space,"... "your primordial mind, unsullied and unadorned, devoid of center and boundaries, in its emptiness and radiance."

It's such a long book. I just remember reading about an attractive light which appears as a trap to lure the deceased person back into rebirth. This forum topic reminded me of it. I don't know if its true or not, but the thought of something waiting for me as a trap even after death is something I find deeply unsettling. It make me wonder, when does the deception end? (Something else I found fascinating is that the book even gives instructions for blocking entrance into a womb.) Here's one of the verses.

"
Be not fond of that dull bluish-yellow light from the human [world]. That is the path of thine accumulated propensities of violent egotism come to receive thee. If thou art attracted by it, thou wilt be born in the human world and have to suffer birth, age, sickness, and death; and thou wilt have no chance of getting out of the quagmire of worldly existence. That is an interruption to obstruct thy path of liberation. Therefore, look not upon it, and abandon egotism, abandon propensities; be not attracted towards it; be not weak. Act so as to trust in that bright dazzling light. Put thine earnest thought, onepointedly, upon the Bhagavān Ratna-Sambhava; and pray thus....
"

IP Logged

suv

ALK Member

Reply #30 - Jun 29th, 2017 at 3:08pm

@ Morrighan

I am not sure if you're saying the Tibetan texts have been unintentionally mistranslated, or if the instructions themselves are deliberately deceiving. I jut thought the subject itself is quite interesting.

Vicky wrote on Jun 28th, 2017 at 1:05pm:
Most NDEs have similar aspects to them.  I found a list created by IANDS from many, many reported NDEs.  It was neat to see that I had many of those on the list in my NDE.

But NDEs are so varied when it comes to the deeper aspects...the reason why it happened, where the person was in their beliefs and spiritual development, etc. 

I know that during my NDE, although what I was experiencing was exceptionally incredible, I still was only experiencing a small perspective of a much bigger picture.  I knew that there was so much more of my Being that I wasn't even fully aware of from the perspective I was in at the moment...but I knew it existed.  From my own experience, my best explanation for why people are sent back seemingly against their will is because we do not always know what's best for us.  It's like, as a child if my parents had allowed me to eat nothing but cakes and cookies (which is what I thought I wanted) instead of forcing me to eat vegetables against my will, well then that would not have had a good outcome for me.  Looking back now as an adult (from a much broader perspective of who I really am compared to who I was as a child) I can see that I am so happy I wasn't just given what I thought I wanted. 

There are reports of NDEs where people were given a choice and they chose to come back.  And we must logically assume therefore that some people who had NDEs were also given a choice and chose to stay!  Of course, we don't get to hear of those do we. 

When I was forced back I was SO angry.  I can still remember how mad I was.  But now, I'm so happy I was made to come back.  There's a reason, even if we don't know what the reasons are from our limited perspective here. 

Thank you for reply. The person I spoke to mentioned how furious they were at the time too, at being forced back. I'm glad that you are happy when look back at it now. It's true that some people chose to come back as well. If it was me who had a NDE and was forced back, even if it was for my own good and something higher knew better, I still wouldn't be able to shake off that feeling that we might not have as much free will as we thought. I'd probably find it disempowering. The good thing though is that your NDE had a positive impact on you

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #31 - Jun 29th, 2017 at 3:10pm

Yes, I know this teaching inside out, and backwards to Sunday having thoroughly digested a minimum of eight translations since about 1978. More problems in it than an early Mets game. Not that other sacred texts aren't as bad in the error department ....  Cheesy

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #32 - Jun 29th, 2017 at 6:03pm

Regarding beings being furious, as I said earlier, I've read a lot of NDE accounts, and not one mentioned that furious beings forced them to come back.

Ranelle Wallace had an NDE where she met a man she knew while in this world, and for him it was decided that he wouldn't return to this world because he was drug dealer, he was harming himself and others, and it was best that he didn't return to this world.

It is important to remember that when it comes to NDEs, we only hear about the people for which it was decided that they should come back, we don't hear about the people that don't come back.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #33 - Jun 29th, 2017 at 6:15pm

It is possible to do some life review without doing an NDE, but I have yet to read or hear of a case where a person had a life review that matches the depth, fullness and intensity that NDErs speak of. If a person had a life review that was truly complete, he or she would understand that some of what we learn while here in this world matters.

Regarding heaven being now, the energy level of a love-based realm is too intense for a body-based being. When I meditate and experience divine love and peace more than I usually do, I notice that my energy level increases substantially. It feels as if it is too much for my body. Some NDErs speak of experiencing a level of love that is many times stronger than what can be experienced while in this world.

Morrighan:

Regarding your client, what is she a client for? As a fully realized multidimentional person,  what kind of help does she need to receive from you? What does fully realized mean? How do you know that she is fully realized as she states?

Morrighan wrote on Jun 29th, 2017 at 12:08pm:
Among the things I find is it is no longer necessary to leave our bodies ("die") to access our complete selves. To me, the entire idea that heaven awaits us in death is odious.

That whole life review thing, for example. It's accessible NOW, just as everything else purported to be only available in the afterlife.

As an illustrative aside, I share my experience with a client who is what we can think of as a senior professor of graduate studies of human embodiment. She simultaneously conducts her "class" through her present embodiment (life). She is a fully realized multidimensional person. Her "doing" - her life here and now - is her class content.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #34 - Jun 29th, 2017 at 7:19pm

Which brings us back to the essential problems of the mis-translated Tibetan Book of the Dead, more accurately translated as the Book of Between States.

What I personally find -as opposed to what I read (such as NDE accounts) is we all have access to all the (alleged) benefits of death right here and NOW. Of course if you (general you) wish to wait a lifetime, then that's your choice.

The tale of my client is illustrative of this. But first, what is she a client for? She is a client of mine. We did an "energy exchange". Another way to say that in 3D terms is we exchanged my time and professional services for her Euros.* Such an arrangement is widely held in many worlds to be agreeable.

To enlarge upon this: her greater multidimensional self is, within the scope of her own reference prisms, a "graduate professor" of embodiment. Which is to say she has "students" who exist in some dimensions we might call "the between states" (afterlife, though that's a massive distortion). The lesson she presents to her students is her present life.

As the multidimensional being she is, it is not much of a difficulty to simultaneously "live a life" and conduct a class. She also does other things on other reference prisms. These are some of the good things about multidimensionality. Bad things? Depends on your point of view. It brings with it a considerable amount of personal responsibility.

Her students in "class" observe, take notes &c &c on "Earth Life", even though it is considerably more complex than that. Some students are also simultaneously present in class and life. These are graduate studies, right. You (general you) don't get a job like hers at the afterlife temp agency, hey? She is an extremely evolved being, and is what we would call tenured.

None of this means she eats magical rainbow sno-cones as she surfs afterlife Netflix. Plus ηa change, plus c'est la mκme chose.

As to why did she come to me? We help each other, yes? As I said, ours is an equitable exchange. And so it may be well understood, both she and I are down with a wee pint over traditional Irish music in a traditional pub. Okay, I drank the Guinness, she had whiskey.* We're people too, on at least one reference prism.

* and she tipped generously as well  Kiss
** there is no correlation between spirituality and abstinence when we embody "here". None that I observe.
« Last Edit: Jun 29th, 2017 at 8:29pm by Morrighan »  

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #35 - Jul 1st, 2017 at 11:26pm

Morrighan, thank you for the response.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.