Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Mummy food-the psychically sensitizing meal? (Read 1003 times)
Justin
Ex Member

Mummy food-the psychically sensitizing meal?
Feb 11th, 2017 at 2:53pm

I've written about Mummy food a couple times here in the past, which is a blend of primarily cooked in water, equal amounts of dried dates and figs (recommended with a little corn meal and goat milk).

I mention this on this part of the forum, because if you have any interest in exploring the nonphysical or increasing your intuition and general psychic sensitivity, it's my thought that ingesting, on a regular basis, mummy food can help with that in a natural, safe, and beneficial way.

I did some research into what, if anything, might explain Cayce's guidance occasional odd recommendations of this food as almost a "spiritual food", especially when often they tended to support the NT/Yeshua teaching that spiritually/growth wise speaking, it was more important what came out of the mouth than what goes in.   

I noted that both figs and dates contain high levels of serotonin, that figs contain high levels of harmaline which is a MAOI (prevents the destruction of chemicals like DMT), that dates contain one of the highest levels of polyphenols, etc. 

So it does appear that there might be something to this recommendation. It may be a "food" for and simulator of the Pineal gland more specifically.

Some recent thoughts and experiences--a sort of update. Mummy food has been like meditation for me--I tend to go in cycles of being more consistent with it and at other times, very little consistency.

I'm back in a consistent cycle with Mummy food, and have noticed definite effects.  Dream recall has gone way up, and little everyday intuitive experiences have gone up too--like saying something specific and random that my spouse was thinking, etc. 

I've also changed the recipe a bit.  Rather than add any grain or seed like grain to it (quinoa, amaranth etc), I've been adding ground up Chia seed, to increase the fiber and protein content. Instead of goat milk, I add a scoop full of dried whey, sourced from more humane and sustainable dairies.  This is to up the protein levels.  I'll add a little cashew or almond milk to it as well. (I've avoided almonds mostly of late, because of the drought in CA, but as this has been clearing up, I'm using more almond stuff). 

The idea of increasing the fiber and protein content, is to make it more filling and to further slow down sugar absorption. However, I should note that the original Mummy food recipe didn't overly bother me with sugar rush/crash though. However, it's now definitely more filling and I don't notice any sugar issues at all.  More over, it gives me greater consistent energy and fullness than many other foods do

I spent awhile, some years back, feeling like I might be getting pre-diabetic, and ended up changing my diet to eat a lot more non starchy veggies than anything else--including fruits. At first I was worried that Mummy food might bother me like some carbs, both complex and simple would or did (especially bad is wheat, even completely "whole grain" forms).

Some other thoughts related to it's potential effects on the body (besides the above), helping the body to better attune to the mental and spiritual levels. Mummy food is awesome at keeping one very regular (especially with added Chia seed) and with a cleaned out colon. This helps the body in a very core way. Proper and full eliminations is very important to a body for good health and vitality.   

Second, it's easy to digest. Foods that are easy to digest, strain the body less and require less energy/work for the body, which frees up some energy for other things.  If the body is always struggling to re-balance itself, digest hard to digest foods, etc, there is less energy and potential to spend in the nonphysical areas. 

Third, it's fairly nutrient dense. Dried figs for example, are one of the more nutrient dense foods there are.  Add Chia seeds and whey protein sourced from well treated and healthy cows, and it becomes very highly nutrient dense meal. A variety and plethora of minerals and vitamins of course is very important for body health and balance. 

Imo/e, it's always best to get nutrition from food sources, rather than a pill or the like.

It would seem that Mummy food has a very synergistic and holistically positive effect on the body, which can help the body physical attune better to the nonphysical levels. Only those with severe sugar issues (full diabetics) probably should avoid it, as it is somewhat high in sugar.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.