Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
My Criteria for a True Heaven (Read 6919 times)
Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Re: My Criteria for a True Heaven
Reply #15 - Feb 27th, 2017 at 2:11pm

Regarding lucid dreams, it is mistake to conclude that they aren't a good source of information because one has received information from such a dream that couldn't be verified, because some people receive information from lucid dreams that can be verified. It is a matter of the circumstances that are in play and what a person needs.

I've found that most of my dreams, whether lucid or regular, serve the purpose of helping me learn from them.  There are clues within the dreams that let me know that they are created by some form of love-based guidance.

Once a person understands that he (or she) can receive information this way, he is more likely to receive it.

Some say deceptive beings can create dream experiences for people. I don't know to what extent this is true. If one closely considers what takes place within one's dreams, one can determine if they have a friendly source.

Regarding why some NDEs seem more dogmatic than others, I believe it is partly a matter of what a person is open to, and partly a matter of what his (or her) audience is open to. Consider Howard Storm. When he speaks to a Christian group he sounds quite Christian. But listen to how he speaks to a non-Christian group.

On youtube check out the three part video called, "Rare Near Death Experience Interview with Howard Storm" . There are three parts.
Albert

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

ALK Member

Johannesburg South Africa
Re: My Criteria for a True Heaven
Reply #16 - Feb 27th, 2017 at 2:29pm

I do not think one can say there is a criteria for a single true heaven, when in fact in both the afterlife and in the physical dimension, there are countless realms and alternate realms of existence?

The truth remains the truth, no matter what we think the truth is, the truth is the truth regardless

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.