Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 8
Send Topic Print
The White Light Trap (Read 42232 times)
I Am Dude

Re: The White Light Trap
Reply #15 - Feb 12th, 2017 at 11:39am

Thanks for the responses. I agree with a lot of what you've said, some based on my own personal experiences as well.

I'm curious as to your beliefs on Jesus Christ and the God of Christianity. Lately I've come to realize from my research that there is true power in his name when called upon by true believers. There is also compelling evidence for "aliens" (at least certain types) actually being demons or negative spiritual beings, and of course the parallels between many "abductions" and the out of body experience are striking to say the least. As an example tying this all together, there are abductees who have been able to put an end to the encounters by calling out in Christ's name.

There also seems to be a Jesuit conspiracy within the Catholic church to completely undermine the teachings of the Bible, particularly with their somewhat behind the scenes role in starting and promoting modern astronomy, heliocentrism and certain aspects of science which seem to completely contradict the Bible's word and tend to pull people towards atheism.

Christian cosmology is making more sense to me now than it ever had before. Not to mention I've also had some compelling experiences when meditating on Christ that were interesting to say the least.

Please, share your thoughts!

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Feb 12th, 2017 at 12:19pm

Re: Yeshua, I've come to believe that his Disk or Spirit is the Co-Creator of the patterns behind/within this particular Universe/larger reality--the original, "nonphysical" levels of same. 

I've come to perceive "He/She" of Bob's 3rd book as none other than Yeshua seemingly still in the flesh.

It's important to mention that there are many other Co-Creator Disks/Spirits, and there are other Universes/realities of which we are completely unaware of.   

I believe what some call Arch Angels, are other Co-Creator Beings whom sometimes temporarily connect with this Uni-multiverse/reality.  I believe that we may grow to such attunement with Source and also become Co-Creators if we want to (there are other things to do, you don't have to become one). 

In some ways, it's really not a big deal in the sense that we all come from Source and most of us are in the process of consciously re-unifying with same.  In Source's perception, we never truly "left", but we have built up barriers and veils within our own consciousness, that block/hinder our conscious awareness of our Oneness with Source.

The "way back" so called, is the choosing and living of the kind of PUL, universal Love that Yeshua, the Soul, came here to teach by living a pure example.  Nor is it the first time that this Soul and/or Spirit has come into the Earth. Both has come a number of times. 

In the ancient days, long forgotten by humanity, his Spirit self would just thought create/manifest a human like form to interact with those in this world.  However, this was not as effective a way of retrieval as he had hoped it would be.  He decided to get embroiled in the whole reincarnation process, and re-reach escape velocity as a human, born of humans.  This, to provide a more realistic and demonstrable example for other humans.  His zenith, his full overcoming of the flesh and the world, was as Yeshua, and when he comes again publicly, he comes in the same form (or likeness of same) he had when we was born and grew up as Yeshua.  And he will be making public appearances again when the time is right.   

This act was the act of the Co-Creator of this Universe (or the original part of same), retrieving his beloved creation--trying to lift it up again to it's original, non stuck, faster vibratory patterns.  Yeshua and his Spirit is the original Retriever.  While there are other Co-Creators, beings fully like him--in their Oneness with Source and with the Whole, he was the very first of any and all whom were temporarily disconnected in conscious awareness, whom fully awoke to true reality. 

This is perhaps why he radiates a bit brighter and more intensely and purely White than our other siblings whom are also consciously fully One with Source and the Whole.  Virtually all guidance, all levels, all guides, from the beginners, up to his fellow Co-Creators, have the utmost respect and admiration for this one.

I'll address the ones I call the lost ones, and whom you referred to as "demons", in another reply.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Feb 12th, 2017 at 1:50pm

To more fully understand the issue of "demons" or the lost ones, you have to more fully understand the history of creation and what happened. 

There is some truth to the Biblical teachings of the "fall" so called. 

When Source "moved" and became an active Creator, ending It's extreme/severe loneliness by creating from within Itself, individualized, freewilled consciousnesses, It had to give complete freewill in order to have true, potential, companions. 

The reality of freewill meant that the created ones did not have to choose companionship with their Source. 

In the very beginning though, by virtue of our newborn purity, we all were very aware of our connectedness with each other and with that which we came/were birthed from. 

The majority at first, gravitated back to "closer" companionship with each other and with Source, but there was one with whom something different started to happen. This one, for whatever reason, came to dislike/have antipathy towards it's Source, while at the same time, wanting to be the "core" or center, like Source was and is. 

Consciousness was more simple and less organized at this point though, and so perception was in many ways, more simple, less discriminitive and less refined.  This one, whom in a vibratory/conscious awareness sense, started to distance itself from Source and the Oneness of the Whole--before it was more out of touch with the collective, influenced some other Sparks/Spirits that it was a good idea to dislike their origins and the true reality (Oneness). 

These became the "lost ones".  You could say the Spark who influenced them, was an "anti retriever" or one whom facilitated stuckness. 

Things became "interesting" after Yeshua's original Spirit/Disk self Co-Created the original patterns of this Uni/multiverse. Some of those lost ones found their way into his co-creation.  These started to mess with the patterns, changing them to suit their own inclinations--increasingly disrupting the harmony and balance of the creation.  Some of the newly created Spirits he had birthed into this creation, followed suit.   

In other words, they re-created His Creation, in their image.  They began to manifest what we might call "belief systems" that were loosely patterned after the original patterns.  For much of what we see in nature; in trees, plants, animals, etc is a reflection of what existed and exists in the original reality and creation (though in many cases, these are not a pure reflection). 

However, what we call the "physical", is a densified, slow vibratory, reflected, belief system version of same.  The beauty we see here in the physical, in nature, is real enough, though the forms themselves are temporary and will one day not exist in the manner it does now. 

So now we have the level of the "physical" Universe.  Many other Spirits and Souls came into this level to try to retrieve their ever increasingly stuck siblings--whether the original lost ones, or the ones who followed suit later.

The Co-Creator and many of It's helpers, tried to influence the physical to the benefit of the stuck ones.  They took very sour lemons and tried to make lemonade.  They eventually were able to alter the physical enough to make it into a school of learning and remembrance.  They were able to seed life on various planets, and try to loosely guide the evolution of the forms and the consciousnesses imbuing same. 

There are many worlds, and many forms of life in many worlds.  On one particular world, there was a species of beings that were evolving, whom by virtue of their temperament, were more susceptible to the whispering, full of lies, half truths, and distorted voice of the anti-retriever. 

This species did not start off collectively negative or psychopathic in nature, though they were hot tempered and given to fighting and domination some.  The Reptilians for a long while, had positive aspects and individuals within their culture and way of life.  But it, and they, increasingly became corrupt and self serving.  A particularly negative faction/group within same, ended up destroying their entire world.  By this point, they were already at space exploring technology and it was largely the negative ones which survived this catastrophe. 

Many of the original lost ones, gravitated to these forms, as remember, Like ever begets, attracts, resonates with, and "likes" Like (that and they were trying to influence them for a long time and eventually succeeded in tipping the balance).  This group and their forms became increasingly psychopathic in nature--yet they retained enough consciousness coherency to survive, and enough to become more collective in nature, but not through Love, but through fear and control--the strongest survives and dominates. More like the collectivity/hierarchy of a pack of predators, rather than the "One mind" of the Greys.

These forms were attractive to the lost ones, because they are physically powerful and hardy, clever and highly intelligent, and psychically sensitive/aware enough to gain advantages over other forms, on other worlds.

These became the Vikings of the Universe, but even worse. They are akin to the "Sith Lords" in the Star Wars conceptual fiction. In a sense they are both "demonic", and yet, the forms they work through, are just as physical as your body or mine. The only difference is that they have greater control over what Monroe called the "M band field", and they have much more advanced technology.  Some of which, can temporarily and artificially speed up their body vibratory levels so that they can travel faster than light, disappear/reappear to human perception, etc. 

They desire our physical world--it's somewhat like their home-world, and is hospitable to their forms. Their plan is to "convert" us to be like them--collective psychopaths. Once they do that, then when they are allowed to, they want to war with and enslave us.  They have been involved with this world and with humans for a long time.

Freewill is greatly respected by guidance levels, to a point. As mentioned, they are allowed to interact in a limited way for now. This interaction is allowed because of freewill, and because human negativity has attracted and built up a resonation with them. 

Thankfully for us, there is a collective of more positive and helper type ETs, some also with essentially physical forms (but in many cases, faster vibratory than ours), whom keep the Reptilians in check in some ways.   

They will not be allowed to directly attack and war against us, until we are able to have a chance against it.  However, it will eventually be allowed, because we have the karma of having attracted them with our collective negativity.  Spiritual powers and guidance cannot and will not do the work for us--we have to ultimately help/save ourselves. 

But even during the war period, positive ET's will be helping indirectly--with information and sharing of technology that will allow us to defend ourselves.

This is provided that we handle the coming changes more positively than not. While that is more probable than not, there is the possibility that too much of humanity will allow themselves to be "converted" by the Reptilians and the human psychopaths which are psychically connected to and influenced by them. 

If that happens, Earth and humanity will become a lost cause. Eventually Souls will withdraw from incarnating here, and the human race will die out.  Meanwhile, the Souls who are here and connected to human form, will go through untold suffering. 

Thankfully, the above is not probable--what is probable is that humanity, in a more collective way, will grow tremendously and within a relatively short period of time, be fully retrieved, and raise the physical vibrations back to their original, much faster vibratory state.  Then, eventually, the Souls and Disks involved with humanity, will leave en masse to consciously re-merge fully with Source and become what we were meant and hoped to become--full companions and co-creators with same.

This latter future is the one I would like to see happen, and am working towards. Yet, there is a possibility for the former to happen.  It's important that more humans become aware of the meddling and interference that the Reptilians and the anti-retriever do in this world. 

You mention the Catholic religion, etc.  Some of the distortions within Christianity have their origin and influence in these.  Many humans are easy enough to influence psychically on part of the Reptilians and the anti-retriever.  Where you find limiting belief systems, you tend to find them behind the scenes somewhere. 

Granted, we also have to deal with the nature of the human body itself--for that is much of what some call "ego".  But remember, the ego of the human body, resonates more strongly with the Reptilians and slower vibratory forces, than with expanded Guidance, our Expanded selves, etc.

Hence the continued struggle, hence the continued stuckess here.   

Some worlds, and some species were able to evolve without interference of the Reptilians, and it correspondingly was easier for them to be retrieved/retrieve themselves.  Many ET groups are closer to Source within their consciousnesses, and use forms that are faster vibratory and less limited than our own. 

The Greys went through their own saga with the anti-retriever and later the Reptilians. They originally were very influenced by negative forces.  They ended up polluting their homeworld to eventual un-sustainability (not by nuclear/bomb like destruction, like the Reptilians).  This is why in human-Grey contacts, the Greys so often harp on the need to treat our planet with much more respect. 

They have been through it themselves and know first hand! 

The Reptilians are in a war with the Greys and try to influence human perception to the negative about them.  This happens in various different ways.  But this post is too long to begin with.  Suffice it to say, the Greys have become an active part of the human retrieval process/plan, while trying to retrieve themselves. 

I feel for them, because they deeply long for their Home of Homes--conscious unification with Source.  They are not well understood by humans because in some ways, they are very different.  They cut out their base drives (sex drive, etc) and emotions genetically from their bodies a long time ago, in a short sighted effort to "improve" themselves.  This led to further problems they had not foreseen. They have been trying to dig themselves out of this hole for a long time.

They are one of the main groups protecting us physically from the Reptilians and full on attack. They also will help out from the psychic side, if they are asked.  However, I recommend going up further so to speak, when asking for such help.  The Co-Creator level is the level of Guidance that can help any and all the most (via intercommunication with our Expanded self/Disk level). 

It is to this level that I seek to be led from, to have direct, guide and shield me. These cannot and will not steer you wrong. They have no limited beliefs or perceptions. They are crystal clear and have access to all data, all info, and are completely motivated by pure, unconditional, universal Love.  They, like the beautiful Source which birthed them and us, desire our full, working companionship, though they will never force it. 

It can be hard at times, for humans to perceive these, because they are so fast vibratory and so beyond physical vibrations.  This is why certain techniques and body attunements are necessary and helpful. Some of Bruce's are excellent.  Many that Cayce's guidance outlined are excellent.  But the main thing, is the conscious desire and intent to commune and connect only with these through one's own Expanded self/Disk. 

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Feb 12th, 2017 at 2:08pm

It is hoped that all the lost ones and all the Souls that incarnate into the Reptilian species, can be retrieved. 

They are part of the Whole, and Source and the Co-Creator and Co-Creators love them just as much as they love us, each other, helpers, etc. 

However, it seems that some are on the path to self destruction or true death.  This is why they try to keep constant connection with physical forms--so that this doesn't happen to them, as it happens more to previously human incarnated Souls who go to the nonphysical for awhile and whom further degrade themselves. 

As long as they keep connection with physical forms, this helps to keep them coherent in a consciousness sense.  Yet, the forms themselves are part of the problem, they are so habituated towards negativity/psychopathy/lack of Love, which along with their culture, the combo strongly influences towards negativity. 

If you and I tried to incarnate in present time Reptilian bodies and culture, to try to influence them towards the positive--we would be hard pressed to maintain positivity and Love while connected to those forms, because of both the forms and the collective culture. Sometimes I get the sense that I and others have tried, and failed miserably.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #19 - Feb 25th, 2017 at 8:54pm

Hello All:

I forgot my password and had to change my name to Recoverer  2.

I’ve recently stumbled upon some of the things people are saying about false light and forced reincarnation. Here are some points to consider.

1.      People can become extremists about all kinds of belief systems; this includes the people who speak about the matrix and things such as false light and forced reincarnation. Some of these people, even though they supposedly represent a paradigm that is beyond the deception and misleading that takes place in this world, seem to have a state of mind that is as lacking in freedom as any other fundamentalist.
2.      Numerous people have very detailed descriptions of what is going on, and these descriptions defer from each other, sometimes in very significant ways. This shows that a description of what takes place isn’t true, simply because it seems very detailed and sophisticated.

I’ve experienced the presence of demonic-like beings on more than one occasion. Such beings felt intelligent, powerful and very evil. I do not see how such beings could create love-based energy that is comparable to the divine love I’ve experienced on numerous occasions, and that other people have experienced during experiences such as near death experiences. Such divine love includes not only a positive feeling, but also wisdom and values that are quite significant and precious. I don’t see how negative beings could create a way of being that has such wisdom, meaning and nobility, without being affected by it.  The energy level of the demonic beings I experienced was quite different than the divine love level of being I experienced.

Plus, many near death experiencers, including those who see the light in some way, go through very extensive life reviews where no parts of their lives are hidden and they change for the better. To me it seems very questionable that dark beings cause people to have such detailed and life changing reviews with the ulterior motive of getting people to accept the light part so they’ll go to the fake light after they die. If such dark beings had the ability to mimic divine love and have people go through in depth life reviews, would they have to trick people about a false light? They could simply just force them to reincarnate. All things considered, it seems to me that people return from NDEs not because they are forced to, but because they feel dedicated to in some way being helpful after they return to this world. (I make this later point because some sources state the possible false equivalency of “forced return from an NDE is the same thing as forced reincarnation.”).

The demonic beings I experienced felt powerful, yet they weren’t able to force me to be something other than what I want to be. When they attacked me I tuned into my spirit self, my dedication to divine will, and shared love with them. This approach has worked on numerous occasions.

I have had a few OBE like experiences where the dark beings that troubled me were stubborn and they didn’t respond to the above approach right away. On each occasion I started to sing “I love God, I love Christ,” and then they went away.

I’m not certain, but I believe that during experiences that included the first approach I dealt with actual demon-like beings. During the experiences where I sang, I think my love-based spirit guidance of some form created the experiences in order to make the point of being supported by levels of being that are beyond demonic levels of existence.

About two weeks ago I had a dream. I was with a group of people. Demonic-like beings were overtaking us, I asked Jesus for help, and the demonic beings immediately lost their control of me. I told the other people about my success, they did the same, and the demonic beings lost control of those people.

I’m not suggesting in any way that people become some sort of Christian fundamentalist, but perhaps Jesus has a connection to a level of being that is above the demonic level of being.

If you go by what some matrix extremists seem to say, there is no one we can rely on. What do such people plan to do after they die? Hide in a corner because they are afraid of everything? I wouldn’t be surprised if some of such people need retrieval help after they die and it will be hard to convince them to accept help, because they’ll assume that the love that is offered is fake.

When it comes to the new age gurus of this world, sometimes a game of being higher and more true than other sources takes place. Not too long ago, despite my suspicion of channeled sources, I read some of what a supposed Jesus channeler had to say. His material was presented as if it is beyond what other people have to say. At first what he said seemed too sophisticated and knowledgeable to be fraudulent, but then I found some words that supposedly came from Jesus that seemed quite false. Just goes to show how sophisticated the misleaders of this world can be (usually for a monetary price).

Perhaps there are demonic beings that want people to be afraid of the light and divine love, so it’ll be easier to trick them into going to a dark place after they die. I mean, if a person isn’t able to respond to divine love, what is a person supposed to respond to after he or she dies?

I don’t think I’ll trouble myself with what the false light/forced reincarnation people have to say. Instead I’ll rely on my own discrimination. Thus far it hasn’t failed me. On the other hand, relying on someone else’s detailed description—well—that can get you caught up in a belief system (perhaps fear-based) that is hard to find your way out of.

P.S. Going by the little I researched it seems as if the people who advocate the false light/forced reincarnation doctrine, say that memories are stolen from souls before they are forced to reincarnate. Do such sources also say that past life memories come from past forced incarnations? If this is the case, how can past life memories be had if such memories were stolen?

Also, it seems to me that NDEs are a way of communicating valuable and important information to the human race. It seems like a shame that some sources are trying to de-validate them. If a person does so for personal gain as has taken place for the so-called gurus of other paradigms, perhaps during a life review they’ll learn why it isn’t nice to mislead people in such a way. If a person does so because he brainwashed with matrix-like viewpoints and therefore can’t think freely, good will be the day when he or she is free of such a delusion. If a person shares such viewpoints because he is influenced by some sort of dark influence, hopefully he’ll become free soon. Supposedly J.Z. Knight channeled a being named Ramtha. My post is already long, so I won’t get into details, but she seemed like a fraud. A  number of years ago, while supposedly channeling Ramtha, she said that Reptilians trick recently deceased people with false light. Perhaps she is the first person to propagate such a concept and others went with it.

Albert

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #20 - Feb 25th, 2017 at 9:51pm

A late to P.S. to my last post. I wrote my post after reading very little of other posts. I see that some people already made points that I made, such as the forced reincarnation notion might come from deceptive beings.

Out of Body Dude mentioned Karla Turner. A number of years ago I read some of her books plus what other abductees say. If I remember correctly, after she died, Karla made contact with a psychic friend and told her that despite the negative influences she (Karla's friend) should remain positive because there are positive beings that are looking after us. (something Karla didn't seem to consider much while she was here).

I've read a lot of NDE accounts and watched numerous NDE account videos, and it is hard to believe that all of those experiences are fake experiences that were created by negative beings. Since Jesus was mentioned, he said you shall know them by their fruits. It seems to me that NDEs have created a lot of positive fruit. It is hard to believe negative beings would want to create so much positivity. (If "positivity" isn't a word, it should be).

My contact with friendly positive non-physical beings has also lead to positive results. After a while, after you have communicated with some beings numerous times over a number of years, you can tell what their intentions are. The negative beings that tried to communicate with me felt negative and didn't have nice things to say.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #21 - Feb 27th, 2017 at 6:53pm

Well, hello.

What a long, strange trip it's been. This topic caught my eye in my first return visit to this forum in ages. Imagine my surprise that my login still worked!

Yes, I "started" here with my registration seven years ago. A diligent student of Afterlife Knowledge, I learned much from Bruce and appended it to my personal experience with the afterlife territories. I'll get back to that in a moment.

Yes, the White Light Trap. This is something our teams encountered recently and closed down. It didn't come to our attention as the White Light Trap. We were working on something else entirely beyond the Mirror Matrix.

And I know "Mirror Matrix" is not within the language parameters used here. What I can do to shine light on this new (to you) languaging begins with what our teams call the False Matrix. In our many moons of work our teams made the decision to permanently shift our Being to the Mirror Matrix (and beyond), where the workings of the False Matrix have no effect on us and our work. In doing so, we .... words .... the short of it is, our teams have determined souls are now free to choose their paths without interference / influence of the False Matrix.

It is in the work that followed we happened upon what is referred to here as The White Light Trap, and our teams took appropriate action.

And this is in part what I have been doing in these many years since joining this forum. From here (where I was a very occasional poster) I joined a small number of afterlife retrievers in a private forum that is now closed. Some of you may know of this place, and these people. A few are highly skilled afterlife retrievers. We stay in courteous touch.

It is afterlife retrieval that really interested me - once. There is so much more....

The fact of it is I am seldom called to retrievals. I am sometimes called to assist individuals in their transition from the physical body to the "afterlife territories". That is entirely consistent with my training and inclination.

I am extremely grateful for Bruce and his work, and extremely grateful to those others in my landscape who encouraged me in my work that is now my full-time job. Bruce, if you read this (Vicky told me), please accept my deep gratitude for all you have done.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #22 - Feb 27th, 2017 at 7:42pm

Morrighan:

You speak as if the white light trap exists. Since I don't know who you are, I am not going to accept the idea that such a thing exists simply because of what you wrote.

No offense intended, but so many claims are made on internet land that one needs to be careful of taking somebody's word for it.

You mentioned retrievals. How does doing retrievals and forced reincarnation relate? I never heard of retrievals serving the purpose of saving recently deceased people from a false light.

You say your team closed down the fake white light. If such a thing existed, why didn't higher levels of being tear it down? It is hard to imagine that higher levels of being just sat on their hands while such a thing existed, and that it wasn't brought down until the group you speak of brought down.

I have it in mind that higher levels of being would've taken such a thing down, because when I help with retrievals beings of light at higher levels take part in such activity.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #23 - Feb 27th, 2017 at 8:37pm

Hello, Recover 2

It is true, we haven't met. Until now. As I said, I learned afterlife retrieval a very long time ago in Internet terms. It is not my practice to do afterlife retrievals as a rule. It's just a tool in my kit.

What our teams found does not exactly correlate with what I see here, but there is a close enough similarity that I bring it forward. What our teams really found is far beyond what I see described here. What we found was not exactly a fake white light .... what we found is much worse. We unplugged the entire structure.

I recommend any go look for themselves. Don't take my word for it. See for yourself.  I've no personal stake in credibility. I don't publish the results of our teams' work. No book deals, no YouTube shows, no Facebook account, no special circle of fans. Sharing here as a service to the community. I'm out of the public eye. As I said, I've been elsewhere these years. I walk the walk.
« Last Edit: Feb 27th, 2017 at 9:52pm by Morrighan »  

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #24 - Feb 27th, 2017 at 9:07pm

Why do you suppose beings that truly are love-based light beings, didn't unplug what you speak of?

I am not speaking of you now. I noticed that there are people out there who speak of things such as false light, archons and such, and some of these people seem suspect.

Several years ago, a person I won't name (I don't want to advertise his name), made predictions that back around 2013 portals will open that people can ascend through and other people will be picked up on spaceships by Reptilians and turned into slaves. He spoke as if his predictions will very definitely take place.

I tried speaking to some of his followers on his forum, and they had a cult-like mentality. Despite the fact that his predictions proved to be wrong, he's still out there speaking as if he knows things that other people don't know, and getting people to be afraid of matrix-like viewpoints.

I'm well aware of the fact that people in this world are caught up in various types of psychological conditioning, and that unpleasant dark influences exist, but some of the so-called masters seem to get people to think about all of this in unbalanced ways.

If something such as fake love can be presented after a person dies,  then what happens while a person is in this world and tries to open up to divine love through meditation and other means? Is there a way for a person to do so in a way that is certain? I believe there is, all one needs to do is use one's discrimination when they make contact with divine love and perhaps the presence of non-physical beings.

Morrighan wrote on Feb 27th, 2017 at 8:37pm:
Hello, Recover 2

It is true, we haven't met. Until now. As I said, I learned afterlife retrieval a very long time ago in Internet terms. It is not my practice to do afterlife retrievals as a rule. It's just a tool in my kit.

What our teams found does not exactly correlate with what I see here, but there is a close enough similarity that I bring it forward. What our teams really found is far beyond what I see described here. What we found was not exactly a fake white light .... what we found is much worse. We unplugged the entire structure.

I recommend any go look for themselves. Don't take my word for it. See for yourself.  I've no personal stake in credibility. Sharing here as a service to the community. As I said, I've been elsewhere these years. I walk the walk.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #25 - Feb 27th, 2017 at 9:22pm

Thank you for your considered and courteous reply, Recoverer 2.

I make no guesses and bring nothing more to the table than what I find. Our teams were on a different mission that had nothing to do with "false light". In fact I find that term, and that concept, annoying in the way it misleads.

The languaging we use is unfamiliar here. We choose it because of its precision: "reference prisms"; "outer occlusion spheres" etc. Because it is technically jargon, I avoid it in public discussion such as this as much as I am able.

What I can state that is clear is we are not doing OBE. We have no interest or stake in ETs or angels or how-do-you-do. We find what we find and deal with what is in front of us.

I live a (relatively) normal 3D life and go to work just like everyone else. I am blessed beyond measure that my work is what it is. Is it glam? Ahahahaha! No, it can kick my a** if I'm not careful.

There are techniques to use with individuals who say one thing, er, how should I say it? Talking out of the side of their mouth. I am seldom called upon to use these techniques. I know who I am and that is enough.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #26 - Feb 27th, 2017 at 9:28pm

Okay. I don't have a clear idea of what you say was disassembled, so I can't comment about that specifically.

Morrighan wrote on Feb 27th, 2017 at 9:22pm:
Thank you for your considered and courteous reply, Recoverer 2.

I make no guesses and bring nothing more to the table than what I find. Our teams were on a different mission that had nothing to do with "false light". In fact I find that term, and that concept, annoying in the way it misleads.

The languaging we use is unfamiliar here. We choose it because of its precision: "reference prisms"; "outer occlusion spheres" etc. Because it is technically jargon, I avoid it in public discussion such as this as much as I am able.

What I can state that is clear is we are not doing OBE. We have no interest or stake in ETs or angels or how-do-you-do. We find what we find and deal with what is in front of us.

I live a (relatively) normal 3D life and go to work just like everyone else. I am blessed beyond measure that my work is what it is. Is it glam? Ahahahaha! No, it can kick my a** if I'm not careful.

There are techniques to use with individuals who say one thing, er, how should I say it? Talking out of the side of their mouth. I am seldom called upon to use these techniques. I know who I am and that is enough.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #27 - Feb 27th, 2017 at 9:51pm

Language is one of the difficulties in relating what our teams do in and beyond the mirror matrix. This is the best I can state it:

If I am blithely seated in my living room and become present to an event, my mind does its best to interpret based on my accumulated experience. It tells me a story. We learn how to place intent and that comes differently to all of us. We see these techniques employed by the TMI trainers. And Bruce adds some refinements.

To relay the experience of an energetic intent-in-action may (often does) brings all kinds of fanciful things into play. None of them are helpful in any way of relating the placement of intent or its consequences because they are unique to the individual.

To bring this within practical understanding, let's look at how remote viewers work. Just report the raw data without attachment is the dictum. Because when the analytic interpreter kicks in, everything goes to pot. This is when we start seeing "little green men" because the mind feels a need to be right and provide an acceptable answer.

Now what we (our teams) found — and I have been most cautious not to imply devils or ETs or rabid flying monkeys — does not exist inside the human experience. Remember, we are Spirit having the experience of a human. (Well, some of us, LOL, sorry for the levity.)

It's bad mojo to express events outside 3D in human terms.

This thread topic caught my eye .... how strange that I return to ALK after all these years... now. Because what we found was in the "afterlife transit" areas and our teams unplugged it.

Unplug is the correct word in every sense.

We (our teams) don't spend time wondering why Higher Level Forces aren't "doing what we think they should be doing". We could get lost forever in that kind of circular thought.

As I said, we were on mission work that had absolutely zero to do with the afterlife territories, or belief systems or belief system zones. We weren't looking at hollow heavens or anything else. As far as I know my work associates are unaware of Bruce and this place, and have never expressed any interest in afterlife retrievals.

What I can share in confidence is we found something very unsavory to humans and unplugged it. That it bore some fleeting resemblance to the "white light trap" brought me here. To say it is a "white light trap" is, as I recall the work, is a little cute. If my associate (and friend) decides to publish the events of that day's mission work, I'm sure to let you know. I don't have any stake in her reasons for publishing what she does.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #28 - Feb 28th, 2017 at 10:39pm

Very interesting Morrighan. Can you go into more detail about the nature of this "white light trap"-esque thing that you unplugged?

Do you have any experience with entities that consume the "loosh" that Robert Monroe discovered in his travels, entities that are said to feed off of human energy?

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #29 - Mar 1st, 2017 at 12:53am

Hi OutOfBodyDude

Possibly the only important statement I can make is: See for yourself. Listen to your own Being.

We are on all new ground. Explorers who came before us gave us a certain picture. Everything has changed since then. My understanding of "hollow heavens" from personal experience is very different that I was given to believe when I first read of them in Bruce's books. It's not that the information was poor. What was missing (for me) was looking at the bigger picture in an entirely different way. Once I began to live in and beyond what I call the Mirror Matrix, all my views changed. To quote the Firesign Theater: Everything You Know is Wrong. Look for yourself! Don't take my word for it.

I share some of our team work in gratitude to this community and its members. Some of you I know personally, many not. It's been a long time. When I was (modestly) active on this board I was known here by another name. I re-established personal contact with a few on this board around a month I informed them of my new name and the reasons for that. Those reasons are consistent with my work.

Our teams operate in 5D+. To listen to one of our mission recordings is likely to be not very illuminating as we language according to the field we are working. Here, by memory, is a snippet of today's teamwork:

E: Go to level 92.
M: I see what looks like a ....
E: Now go to level 394. What do you see?
M: It looks something like a ....
E: Now look at it from level 712. What is the connection?
M: I am looking at ....
E: Unplug from lower left ventrices.
M: Unplugged.
E: Unplug all diagonals in the interference prisms.
M: Unplugged.

I've left the description of what I see "blank" because as we work the information that comes in comes through my interpreter. So if I see a "fire engine" I know I am not actually seeing an actual fire engine. This is a sort of "hint" of the actual energetic. So if I first get an image of a fairy tale hero in front of a Sleeping Beauty thorny hedge row, I know there is an underlying energetic that is being presented to me within a framework of my experience. It's up to us to see where this breadcrumb trail leads.

And it was just such a breadcrumb trail that lead us to what I hinted as false light traps.

And I have a big issue with this description (despite my attention being drawn to this thread) because of all the codswallop we have swallowed about the "Clear Light" or any variation thereof. Spiritual masters of the past go on about the Clear Light &c and they never do explain what they are talking about, do they?

So to say we found structures that broadcast a False Light is truly misleading if we don't even have an idea what False Light is or Clear Light is or bake me a cake. They were like a False Light in function. The structures were of the lower occlusion spheres, and that is the correct technical description.

The surprise (to us) was the simplicity and effectiveness of the structures, and the bigger surprise was what they are used for. Answer: they were used to subvert the protocols required to operate reference prisms and then insert new reference prisms. That's very nasty. File this under: you don't want to know. All those structures are unplugged, end of story.

Loosh? Our teams have definitely not encountered anything like this. All I can really say is: Look for yourself. Many here are most accomplished. Go look without expectation or judgment.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 8
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.