Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 8
Send Topic Print
The White Light Trap (Read 42552 times)
I Am Dude

The White Light Trap
Jan 26th, 2017 at 4:54pm

Anyone hear of the idea that the white light seen in the afterlife is a reincarnation trap perpetuated by a group of beings who feed off human energy (similar to Monroe's LOOSH idea) in order to renew their food source?

http://www.trickedbythelight.com/tbtl/index.html

Something to consider anyway.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Berserk2

Re: The White Light Trap
Reply #1 - Jan 26th, 2017 at 11:07pm

I have not heard of that specific claim.  But what does concern me is the variety of evidence for doppelganger paranormal experiences as well as so-called guardian angels that take the form of specific humans to impart a message about them.  Robert Bruce's astral visits to spirit hospitals teach him that the nursing and medical staff are not the independent souls they appear to be, but rather archetypal figures or thought forms invented to create an earthlike hospital atmosphere.  For RB, this impression is enhanced by his frustrated attempts to carry on a meaningul dialogue with them. It is also well known that negative entities, whatever they are, often impersonate other humans, both living and deceased.  The net effect of all these counterfeiting phenomena, benign or malevolent, on me is to make me question whether family reunions during NDEs really connect the percipient with whom they seem to be in contact!

I might add that all the NDE hints of a postmortem career for us seem to contradict an efforts to preempt such careers with a reincarnation process.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #2 - Jan 27th, 2017 at 6:10pm

Thanks for the reply Don.

I agree that there seems to be a great deal of deception taking place. Who knows, perhaps even the manifestations of Jesus or other heavenly figures that some claim to meet during NDEs are not what they seem.

Perhaps both features of the afterlife could be true; one adopts a temporary "position" for a while until they're brought back into the physical realm. I'd personally like to bypass both and go straight for the money!

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jan 29th, 2017 at 3:24pm

Can't speak specifically to the afterlife context about the White Light, but from my experiences with perceiving the White Light, it's always been in relation to positive experiences and very positive consciousnesses. 

The kinds of consciousnesses I communicate with when I perceive the White Light, I strongly sense/know/perceive as being of pure Love. When in communion with them, I feel/experience complete peace, contentment, very strong sense of connectedness, and basically the very essence of that we call "positive" and "Love".  I've also gotten the perception that these are fully conscious of their Oneness with the Whole and with Source. In a dream experience I was given a glimpse of that kind of degree of consciousness expansion, and it was quite something else.

I've also read a fair amount of NDE's, and White Light consistently corresponds to experiences with Godly, Light Beings/Helpers, when it applies to specific interactions with individuals/groups/levels.

Due to the above combo, I doubt that the "White Light" as a trap theory is correct. 

My sense is that Bruce was mostly correct when he wrote that one of the primary reasons why many reincarnate as humans, besides curiosity, experience, etc, is those feelings of debt we feel, when we've hurt others in our lives.  That we try to balance these. I related the verified psychic experience I had with another that dealt with a much earlier dream, then meeting with an individual I know my "Disk" had had a life with and karma to balance/work out. The decade earlier dream and the psychic verification with her, explained why I felt such strong feelings of sense of responsibility to her, like I had to be there for her no matter what.   

This very much also goes along with the Cayce work, and that karma is a real Soul issue. NDE's also indirectly support this as well, as many talk about Life reviews, and a big part of Life reviews involves realizing what we need to work on to grow more fully to Love and Source consciousness, in a conscious sense. 

This is not to say, this is what all human lives are about.  Some individuals have come here from other, different and more expanded systems of consciousness, solely for the purpose of service, exampling, and/or retrieval.  If these keep their vibratory patterns fast, they will bypass the human connected afterlife/Solar consciousness system and return to the systems they came from or expand into a more expanded system that they came here from.  (Some going to the core of Source).

Why not ask to connect with only the most expanded, loving, helpful, constructive etc consciousnesses, and ask them about this issue/question?  I believe this level and these individuals can help us more than any in physical humans (unless we're talking a He/She type) or even regular nonphysically focused guides.  Certainly they can help us with the most accurate and helpful info and perspectives beyond these. 

I don't really plan to post here, but felt nudged to speak on this issue.

IP Logged

DocM

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #4 - Jan 30th, 2017 at 4:04pm

It makes sense to use discernment in any situation.  But not at the expense of being so suspicious or mistrusting that one negates any positive spiritual experience.  From what I've experienced and heard, in the astral/spiritual form, communication occurs on multiple levels.  Therefore, when there is a perception of love and light, and we "know it" on a deep level, it is difficult to simulate that with deception.  ES speaks of this, and how difficult it is for many liars and hypocrites to pretend they are who they are not in the various heavens.  Some can maintain the ruse for a while, but inevitably, they can't sustain it. 

So if the love and light is communicated to you at your core level, perhaps a leap of faith is indicated.  You can also go by the guideline that no loving being would then ask you to do something which would be wrong, or make you immediately uncomfortable.

M

IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Jan 30th, 2017 at 6:40pm

I believe the white light is beautiful and not to be feared. During a medical procedure many years ago I rested in it while something of a "red" nature was happening off to my front left as I perceived it. When I awoke from the procedure I had such a broad smile on my face that the doctor could not help but ask what I had experienced. I could not even describe it.

However, during meditation a person can experience such moments and they are places which one could not help but want to return.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #6 - Feb 2nd, 2017 at 5:11pm

I've read reports of less-than-benevolent ET abductions in which white light and loving energy were used to tranquilize the person and essentially trick them into allowing the experience to progress. The parallels to the afterlife white light experience and these abductions are interesting to say the least.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Feb 10th, 2017 at 10:34pm

I've read a good many abduction experiences. Abductions seem to occur most often with "Grey" ET's, and to a lesser extent Reptilian ET's.   

There is an interesting pattern that can be observed with Grey ET abductions and experiencers of same when the people go deeper into the experiences and memories (see for example, Dr. John E. Mack's work).

On a human, physical level, the people involved are often terrified and often need to be subdued in some way by the Grey ET's.  Yet a number of these people whom go deeper and start to get over their human fear, they realize some core fundamentals; they love the Greys and the Greys "love"  (albeit in a more detached, much less emotional way) them, on a soul level they volunteered for the experiences, and that they came from that group themselves (aka, they were previously "Greys" themselves). 

If the above is true for these Grey abductions, then one can understand why the Greys would use various methods to calm the human animal level of a person. In many of these abductions, when humans communicate with the Greys and vice versa, often times the Greys don't fully understand what all the fuss is about, as they don't experience the kind of fear and the forgetfulness that their human brethren do. 

As regards Reptilian abductions, well these seem to be different. To be honest, from what I've so far have read, these tend to be less abductions in the classic sense and more contacts most of the time.  Sometimes it seems that the Reptilians are purposely trying to induce fear, rather than calm the humans involved like the Greys.  It seems that Reptilians in sense, feed off fear. (As an aside, I think the Greys and Reptilians are in a war, though not a war that the Greys wanted or desired)

So when we talk about abductions, I think it's important to specify which group and what larger context.  Especially if we're going to compare other phenomena, draw inference or extrapolate into other areas. 

What I've received from guidance--mostly, but not only, in the form of intuition re: the Greys, supports the growing view by those experiencers that have gone deeper into their experiences and in a spiritual way--that the Greys are essentially more spiritual and positive than not, though also very different from humans.

In some ways, Greys and humans are almost like polar opposites--especially when it comes to emotions and the experience of individuality. 

My very strong sense is that their genetic and communication programs and contacts with humans serves two purposes--to help get them out of the hole that they have dug for themselves when they drastically altered their genetics a long time ago (as well as listened to influences not good for them), as well as try to provide help to humans--primarily in the form of expanding our awareness of the larger reality and community out there. 

They are using human dna to recapture some of what they lost a long time ago--emotions, individuality, and a connection to their "lower" centers.  They want to be of the consciousness that the White Light represents, but they're missing the slower vibratory part of the spectrum, the red, orange, etc.  You can only become the White Light, when all the major frequencies are blended together in a balanced, synthesized manner.

They thought if they cut out the slow vibratory ones that were giving them so much trouble earlier, that they could short cut their way to the White Light state.  At some point, they realized their mistake, and now they are blending their genetics with human genetics to recover that.

Also communication and communion with humans is helping them with the energetic aspect of it. This is taking place on many levels, not just abductions.

My spouse and I had an interesting experience awhile back involving Grey ET's, or rather a Grey ET.  I was out backpacking for the weekend in a wilderness area.  At nighttime, I meditated, and asked guidance to communicate with a positive ET.  I suddenly, out of the blue, got the image of a Grey type face. 

The interesting thing is that same night (unbeknownst to myself until later), my spouse was at our home, and had a very vivid lucid dream, where she was in our bed, and a Grey ET popped out of nowhere into her perception and seemed to be checking her out. It didn't seem to have much in the way of a sense of boundaries/personal space as one point, it got very close, face to face, and she yelled at it. It was a bit frightening for her, not because of anything sinister that the Grey did or emanated, but by the surprise, suddenness, and closeness of it all. 

So this Grey ET apparently picked up on our strong energetic connection and decided to visit both of us.

While I'm not in the camp that views Greys as negative and completely self serving beings, at the same time, neither am I in the camp that puts them on a pedestal as some do.  They are not completed beings, not "gods", they have lessons to learn, and they can and do make mistakes or err. Generally speaking though, they are more evolved than the human group, in the sense that they exist on a faster vibratory/more expanded level of consciousness and are collectively closer to that White Light state of consciousness. (with that said, there are individual humans that are more expanded than their whole group is). 

There is a kind of arrogance of the Greys towards humans, as they do kind of look down on us (even while realizing that they can learn/benefit from connection with us).  They are a lot more intellectually and technologically advanced, much more energetically/psychically aware and conscious, and war between themselves ended a long, long time ago.  So they tend to view humans, as a group, as barbaric and primitive. A good analogy is if the "Vulcans" from Star Trek, visited a group where the group fought and warred a lot, were destroying their planet, were generally a lot more primitive seeming, etc.

But spiritually speaking, they are not that far beyond us at all.  And while the Reptilians are more technologically advanced than us, spiritually, they are more stuck and stunted than even we are. Or at least one faction of their larger group/species.

(perhaps related to the reptilian issue, I just watched an NDE account where a boy was given a glimpse of probable future timeline and saw that later on, an evil alien group would attack us, and it would be very difficult and challenging for humanity.  This seems to echo what Rosalind McKnight received, and the spaced apart, different but connected dreams that my spouse had about a future human life of her's where she observed humanity being warred on/attacked by an ET group further in the future).

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #8 - Feb 10th, 2017 at 10:58pm

Have you heard of Karla Turner? If not, I'd look into her experiences. They appear to go deeper than most abductees are able to remember- past all the screen memories. What she discovered was horrifying. What you've expressed in your understanding of these beings seems to come from the screen memory level of these experiences. Few I've read of have gone beyond that, but when they do, it's nothing like it initially seemed. She has two books, both I've found for free in ebook version. If you haven't already, check them out.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #9 - Feb 10th, 2017 at 11:50pm

OOB Dude, I've heard of it.  Anymore, I've heard of everything. 

In my own NDE the beautiful white bright light that I saw was undeniably the most loving "magnetic" thing I've ever seen.  I couldn't help but want to go toward it.  The "being" on the other end of that light is the same as what I've known throughout my life as my Guidance.  You could call it a spirit guide or whatever, it doesn't matter.  But it's the same being that has been here for me and helped me throughout my life.  I don't feel I was being deceived that the light was part of my experience and bringing me Home.  It was more like it was just a natural aspect of the process.

It was when I said that I decided to stay and that I wasn't going back that the being told me "Go back to the physical".  I refused again, and he told me again "Go back to the physical" and then I was propelled back with a force I couldn't fight against. 

I was pretty mad about that.  Angry

Smiley

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Feb 10th, 2017 at 11:50pm

I'm aware of Karla Turner, and I've watched some videos of her talking about ETs, her experiences, etc. 

My very strong sense about her was that she was overly wrapped up in fear, and I strongly don't agree with how she distrusted and disliked EVERYTHING ET related. She was very dismissive of people who reported positive experiences with ET's for one example.

She seemed to believe that all ET's and all ET contact was nefarious.  She was an extremist, and struck me as being quite leaden "red" energetically (angry, stressed, fear filled, etc).

I've had experiences with and guidance about both positive ET's, more neutral ET's, and a negative ET group.  My main way of getting information is not to rely on direct contact with a particular group, but to intend connection with only the most spiritually expanded, helpful/constructive, PUL attuned consciousnesses and ask these ABOUT different groups. 

So no, screen memories etc are not really part of it.

Again, to reiterate, I'm very aware of and somewhat concerned about negative ET's (one of the few people who have even brought up the issue here and for years now, much to deaf ears or angry/intolerant responses).  However, I'm also aware that the majority of groups out there, are either positive, or more towards the neutral towards us.  It's a big universe and I've seen a kind of macrocosmic and microcosmic connection between the larger reality, and our smaller, narrower human reality.

In the human population, about 1% to 4% (depending on whom you talk to) of humans are psychopathic in nature--meaning they completely lack felt empathy and conscience, while being very self focused. This lack of felt empathy and conscience towards others means that they can and sometimes do partake in all manners of causing harm or suffering to others, with nary a blink or concern.  Nothing is off limits to them, if they can get away with it. War, sexual slavery, abuse, and exploitation of minors, women, poising the environment, etc, etc.  They are the potential personification of what some refer to as "evil", or what Bruce might call "hard cases".   

Yet, the huge majority of humans have some empathy, some conscience, and while many of us have selfishness and sometimes do things we regret or know we shouldn't do, we also have limits to how much we allow selfishness to control us and/or harm others. 

The larger reality is much like this too. There are psychopathic groups out there (at least the Reptilian group that I'm aware of), but the majority have a conscious connection to Light. And the latter type much, much more outnumber the former.

In short, we live in an essentially benevolent Universe where the majority are growing towards Love.  Yes, there are bad apples, and while it's helpful to be aware of them, it's not helpful to be consumed in fear and anger of them, as it seems Karla Turner was. 

Also, keep in mind that just as former Grey group Souls have been incarnating as humans, so haven't formerly Reptilian group Souls been incarnating into human form as well. These are sometimes "reached" spiritually, but more often than not, they continue their "bad behaviors" in human form, and are strongly connected psychically to their former group, and these are all about deception, manipulation, and distortion of truth (and sometimes come in the form/guise of wolves hidden in sheep's clothing). 

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Feb 11th, 2017 at 12:10am

Perhaps I should mention that pre this life, I was not in this energy/consciousness system that most Souls that have incarnated as humans are connected to. I was an "ET" so called (neither Grey nor Reptilian--I wasn't body based like these and humans are). I've been given clues all my life about this, starting with a repeating childhood dream where I was on a spaceship traveling from somewhere seemingly far away to Earth and for a definite reason.    

I came here at this time partly to communicate with and raise awareness about ET's, both the positive and negative ones. One of the things I worked on pre this in physical human life, was learning all about the negative group, what their motives, intentions, etc were, their habits, abilities, their history, etc. (though I don't remember all of this consicously--it comes in bits, over time).

I've noticed a strong tendency for people to go to extremes with the whole ET thing.  They either focus too much on positive ETs or the positive aspect of ET's for lack of focus on the negative, or they focus too much on the negative ET's or seemingly negative aspects of same for lack of focus on the positive. 

The larger truth, like with many things in life and reality, is a more complex, relative admixture.  And like with anything in life, it's important to try to maintain balance.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #12 - Feb 11th, 2017 at 10:30am

Thanks for the reply. I suppose it makes sense that there are benevolent ETs out there too, although not so sure if there would be both extremes within the same species. I've had personal experiences with seemingly kind ETs in my OBEs. I've also considered that they are entirely interdimensional and not at all from other "planets." My research these days has me questioning the validity of the universe that we are sold by Nasa, along with several OBEs which indicate things are not as they seem.

I've also considered that this "white light trap" idea is the actual deception, perhaps trying to steer people away from the love God and the Higher Self.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Feb 11th, 2017 at 12:28pm

Quote:
I suppose it makes sense that there are benevolent ETs out there too, although not so sure if there would be both extremes within the same species.

Yes, re: the latter part, that's something I'm not sure about either.  I've come across seemingly credible sources which indicate that there are positive Reptilians also, for example. I suppose it's possible--look at humans--we have quite a range. But it seems a lot of ET groups are a lot more collective in nature than humans, which would tend to preclude some of that.

Quote:
I've had personal experiences with seemingly kind ETs in my OBEs. I've also considered that they are entirely interdimensional and not at all from other "planets."

My sense is that there is a mix of both.  And some of the ones with physical bodies, have bodies that are a bit faster vibratory than ours, more akin to our etheric level.  Yet, they do essentially exist within what we call "physical reality", and evolved on a physical type planet.  Earth and humans themselves have gone through different cycles wherein our density has increased and decreased.  During the periods where it decreases, and we raise/speed up the vibratory rates of the physical, what we experience as physical reality becomes more fluid and less set/structured.   

There are those that are completely "mental" level based. Some of these may have started off in the denser physical reality, but evolved out of same.  Some exist within the spiritual, aka they are now within the core of Source and are Co-Creators, but can manifest wherever they like. 

Pre this life, I spent time primarily in the mental level(s), and explored and communicated with many different systems and groups, both in the mental level and those with both a physical/etheric and mental component.

Quote:
I've also considered that this "white light trap" idea is the actual deception, perhaps trying to steer people away from the love God and the Higher Self.

I suppose it's possible, and it's good to question things, but speaking for self, it doesn't ring true to my deeper intuition.  The way guidance works for me in communication, is primarily through intuition.  It's only if I'm really not getting something that I need to get, that I'll get more overt messages like images, "hearing" something, waking or sleeping dreams, etc.  Sometimes if I misperceive something, they'll create/deliver a more overt/obvious, in my face type message.

Besides the intuitive aspect, there are some basic assumptions within the White Light as a trap concept that doesn't jibe with experiences, guidance, etc related to other concepts.

First, that reincarnation is a negative thing itself--it's not--it's a process of growth and checks and balances.

That direct, literal reincarnation is common--it's not, many lives are more about new Disk mixes and projections--though occasionally direct, literal reincarnation does happen. Before I became an "ET", I was on earth many thousands of years ago, for example. 

It assumes that there isn't a collective of positive ET's and spiritual powers/beings that look out for humans and monitor and check the negative ET's.  Like McKnight was told by guidance, I was told similar, that positive, Love based ET's keep an eye out for us and limit the kind and intensity of interaction the Reptilians are allowed to have with us.

This ascribes more power and freedom to the Reptilians or a negative group, than what is likely in a largely benevolent Universe where guidance does care about and work towards the growth of consciousness. 

The Reptilians are allowed to interact with humans, but in a limited manner.  Ultimately, they want our planet, and want us to either become like them, or be slaves/play things. However, they are not allowed to war against us in that direct, overt way.

There will come a time, when humans have grown up enough spiritually and technologically, that the positive collective of ETs will let go of our hands, and the Reptilians will be allowed to directly, physically attack us as they desire to.  But this is some 500 years or so in the probable future and not something you and I need to particularly be concerned with right now. 

I'm not saying there isn't deception and that they don't cause problems here in Earth and with humans (they certainly do), but overall, it's more subtle.  It's mainly through distorting, limiting belief systems, urging us to negative and/or limiting behaviors/actions/thoughts, etc.

It's when we are connected to the body physical (which is a slow vibratory, dense, fear filled animal being/level), that we can be most influenced by such a group. There is more "resonation" of the body with them. Once we fully disconnect from the body and physical level, and phase into our faster vibratory levels, we are much, much, much less susceptible to being influenced by these.  Hence, how likely are they to influence a large number of Souls who have dropped the body and who have not become stuck? 

I've had issues with psychic interference from this group, but the solution was pretty simple and effective (once conscious of said interference)--consciously ask the most expanded/PUL attuned, creative-constructive, etc sources for help and protection.  Not so simple or easy, but very effective in combo with the above--to try to live my life as positively and helpfully as I can (which is a very holistic process and involves the physical, mental and spiritual levels). 

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #14 - Feb 12th, 2017 at 3:00am

Quote:

Earlier when I responded to the above quote, I read it quickly and misunderstood what you were saying.

Yes, do think that's possible.  The best way to trick and mislead, is to take some truth and mix it with distortion.

The thing is, if you look hard enough, you can find mention of the White Light in many different, unrelated sources, in many traditions, both ancient and modern, and overwhelmingly in a positive sense. 

A negative ET group could probably re-create some aspects of "White Light" emanation, in a surface way, but probably not in a deeper, inner and core consciousness sense. 

There is a simple, pervasive Law built into all of Creation, from within the very core of Source, to the most dense/slow vibratory, temporal, distorted reflection dimension--that of Like attracts, begets, and resonates with Like. 

The true White Light is an emanation of a certain kind of consciousness--that of pure Love in the PUL, conscious Oneness sense.  The Love that's of and from the original Creator/Source, and from the Co-Creator of the original patterns within this particular Universe (Yeshua's "Disk"). 

In other words, you can't fake that emanation in a deeper consciousness sense.

The spiritual perception of White Light is not a physical phenomena--not photons etc, though physical light is patterned after and a reflection of spiritual/consciousness light.  As we know, it's easy enough to create physical light, but it's an entirely different thing to attune fully to the consciousness level that the White Light emanation signifies/represents/symbolizes and reflects.

As Matthew outlined earlier, there is a difference of perception when you're connected to a body and focused on same, and when you are completely disconnected from a body.  When you start to perceive more with one's "spiritual eyes", you feel/know/intuit and perceive things and other beings more closely to as what they really are. 

It's much harder to lie to and deceive completely nonphysiclaly focused consciousnesses than those connected to the physical.  It's fairly easy to fool, manipulate, deceive humans.  Take psychopaths again for example.  A percentage of these tend to be disarmingly charming when they want to be, and even well trained psychologists can be fooled and deceived by these, even at times quite "likable", seemingly charming types.

Yet, take these two Souls completely away from the body and physical focus, and put them in some kind of connection/communication, most average Souls will see through, and quite quickly, the psychopathic type Soul. How exactly they will perceive and translate that info/consciousness data may vary a bit from individual to individual, but the core of it, will be similar from Soul to Soul. 

I may perceive a severe degree of a lack of Light--a deep darkness, and/or very dark red colors, and another might just get feelings of offness/wrongness, palpable negativity, etc, etc.  Some will perceive in various different ways at the same time.  It just depends on their history, their current focus, level of attunement, etc.

Basically, it's much harder to fool and mislead consciousnesses focused in the nonphysical about core/fundamental things, especially when focused in the faster vibratory levels, from the 4th sub-dimension of the 4 dimension and faster vibratory. 

Sure, in the belief system territories and the like, it's not so hard to fool a consciousness in more subtle ways or about more subtle things (like this church community is "better" than that church community), but not in such fundamental, core ways of a more deeply negative being pretending to be a being of Light or the like. 

While the Reptilians have had their hands in various earth belief systems, which do affect and shape beliefs which pertain to the belief system territories and/or more stuck levels even more slow vibratory, it's not like the Reptilians are directly hanging out/focusing in those particular dimensions and sub dimensions.  I'm not sure they could even focus there--they are too negative, selfish, and self serving, as well as really dislike God and any concept of God.

Truth is, they "LOVE" (are quite attached to) the dense physical--it's where they feel most at home, and it's where they can influence the most, because they are in like resonation with this very stuck level.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 8
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.