Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Who or what can we communicate with in nonphysical (Read 4600 times)
sanatogen

Who or what can we communicate with in nonphysical
Jan 12th, 2017 at 9:14pm

Hi there,

I've arrived at a point where I have made time to focus on self healing a lot more and one of the areas is to contact family who have passed on as part of that healing for both of us.

Having read both reading material from Bruce and Tom Campbell (My Big Toe) I'm puzzled now as to what I'd be communicating with.

e.g Bruce in afterlife guidance would talk about aspects of self that may be split apart due to an event. Also books such as Uncharted Territory talk about spirits who have left physical life who may be trapped or have found other consensus realities (e.g. Focus 27) to spend time at before moving forward.

Tom Campbell in his MBT books talks about a brief period where the spirit is still attached to this reality, but once they are able to let go of their former identity in this physical reality they move on. He also mentions that a representative of the person that existed in physical reality exists in akashic records/universal consciousness that can be communicated with as if it was the deceased which would contain everything the person knew/did/thought. A holographic representation of that life.

I wonder with peoples experience in the forum whether there comes a point that its impossible to contact someone who has passed on. They may have shed their identity to start something fresh, even after a short period of time.

In my recent case my father passed on last Christmas eve. Something that I wanted to talk to him about in my last visit was left unsaid, something I felt important that he needed to hear from me for his own healing as well as mine.

All I can at the moment is start gaining direct experience of trying to communicate using Bruces Methods as well as a new device I have acquired called PandoraStar (Strobe Light) to move into different states of consciousness to at least Smiley try.

So I just wondered how peoples experience is of the spirits they encounter and how valid they feel after a number of times. Are they representations of the people that lived, or still the same spirit with free will.

IP Logged

2bets

ALK Member

SE USA
Re: Who or what can we communicate with in nonphysical
Reply #1 - Jan 13th, 2017 at 7:19pm

I'm sorry for your loss of your father, sanatogen. (My husband passed between the winter holidays in 2014 and it is hard.)
Many windows into the afterlife exist, and many layers of reality exist there. If you want your father to receive your message, you can send it through your Higher Self or a Guide. Ask their help to give him that information, along with the message that you look forward to talking with him about it when you both are ready. You might not get immediate feedback but at least you've sent it. It ( your message to him) will exist because your intent to send it was clear. Intent being such a big truth of the afterlife.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #2 - Jan 23rd, 2017 at 10:17pm

Sanatogen,

I'm interested in hearing your experiences playing with the Pandora Star.  I don't think it's something I want to try myself but I've been Facebook friends with the guy who made the Pandora Star and it's been neat following its progression. 

I believe that the people we contact are still their same spirit with free will even if they have healed and moved on.  And I don't think it would be impossible to contact them. 

In life we often have to shed who we used to be so that we can move on and move forward with our lives.  We're still the same person deep inside though.  Like, I was very different when I was married, and it took a lot of strength and change for me to divorce him and create a new life for myself.  It's made me stronger in ways I could not have imagined, and I'm very different now than I used to be, but I'm still me.  In a lot of ways I'm still the same too.  I'd say I'm just a much better version of myself now. 

With you wanting to say something to your dad, try this:  When you feel moved to do so, get into an emotionally charged state of being where you're really feeling the intensity of desire to communicate with your dad.  Direct your message with pure unconditional love to reach him through his higher self.  Whatever you intend to say and send to him, do it with the complete awareness that it's ok if you never hear back and never know his reaction or response or anything.  In other words, give it with such pure intention that all that matters is that he receives it, in whatever way he can. 

Often times when we feel strong emotions, we need validation to make us feel better.  We not only want to say what we need to say but we also want something in return because we have attached meaning to the way that it will make us feel.  There's nothing wrong with that, but for the purposes of contact and speaking from the heart, it's a clearer, more direct connection if you can "give it" with no strings attached.  There's nothing wrong with wanting something in return, or proof, or validation.  I'm not saying to not want that.  What I am saying is all you have to do is recognize a moment in your life when you're feeling the feeling of pure unconditional love instead of desperation or need.  Does that make sense?

Then when you're in that state, that's a perfect time to just say, think, and feeling your message straight from the heart.  It will have a special feeling to it that makes you certain your message will get delivered.  And that's another thing.  It doesn't matter how he gets it.  It doesn't matter what he's doing or where he is, or anything like that.  He will get the message regardless.  This is just one way of getting a message to someone you love and feel a strong connection to.

And it's important to be open to noticing signs of validation afterwards.  It may not be in that moment.  It may come when you least expect it.  You should make notes, literally keep a journal, of anything you notice.  It could be a feeling, a thought, a dream, a memory, or something that happens that feels like it's from your dad.  My dad has made contact in several ways since he's died.  He died exactly 7 years and 3 days ago.  When I've sent messages to him I didn't always get something back the same moment, but what I did get back I knew was from him and I knew he had gotten my messages. 

I know it really sounds kinda hokey but it's true.   Roll Eyes

And keep using and practicing Bruce's imagination methods because I know for a fact they really do work.  Working with a Helper is ingenious. 

Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

ALK Member

Johannesburg South Africa
Reply #3 - Feb 1st, 2017 at 7:01am

I hope this is not too off-topic?

I do not believe that those who have passed into the afterlife before us are able to worry about the wellbeing of their beloved still in this material realm.

If they did then heaven will not be heaven, but just a copy of our material realm. Of course, I am just speculating

The truth remains the truth, no matter what we think the truth is, the truth is the truth regardless

IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Feb 1st, 2017 at 8:48am

I think the deceased can still care about us. It is different, of course.

They are in a different state, and I believe they can appear in numerous ways to us. We can still talk to them, so if there are things that seem to be left unsaid, we can say them. But, at the heart of things, the love we shared is all that matters.

To come to this earth and live a human life is no easy task. I'm sure those in the afterlife understand many things that we do not, but maybe not right away.

I am relatively certain at this point in my life that I will be met by loved ones when I pass. So, it's all good.

What motivates me now is that I feel there is still a lot of living for me to do here, work to be done, new things to understand about this life.

Losses can be hard, and can seem very  final or abrupt. But it is okay, we will understand in time.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

ALK Member

Reply #5 - Feb 1st, 2017 at 10:16am

Quote:
I think the deceased can still care about us. It is different, of course.

They are in a different state, and I believe they can appear in numerous ways to us. We can still talk to them, so if there are things that seem to be left unsaid, we can say them. But, at the heart of things, the love we shared is all that matters.

To come to this earth and live a human life is no easy task. I'm sure those in the afterlife understand many things that we do not, but maybe not right away.

I am relatively certain at this point in my life that I will be met by loved ones when I pass. So, it's all good.

What motivates me now is that I feel there is still a lot of living for me to do here, work to be done, new things to understand about this life.

Losses can be hard, and can seem very  final or abrupt. But it is okay, we will understand in time.

Great post I totally agree with you because it makes sense!

A

The truth remains the truth, no matter what we think the truth is, the truth is the truth regardless

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #6 - Feb 2nd, 2017 at 11:09am

I completely agree with you Seagull. 

When you're on the other side you realize that anything, everything, and anyone is merely only a thought away.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

rondele

ALK Member

Virginia
Reply #7 - Feb 2nd, 2017 at 9:26pm

Regarding the title of this thread, it's important to remember the warnings by ES about the extent of deception in the afterlife. It was so pervasive that he was compelled to warn others not to attempt communication.

If anyone reads The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis, the renowned Christian author, you'll see the same kind of warning.

Just be careful and don't assume that what you see or hear is 100% credible.

R

IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Feb 3rd, 2017 at 9:51pm

Vicky, Alan,

Thank you. I am glad what I wrote made sense to you.

Rondele,

When I was young, my parents made sure to tell me not to believe everything I read. Of course, it's fun to believe it for a little while...on occasion.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

ALK Member

Reply #9 - Feb 4th, 2017 at 1:40am

rondele wrote on Feb 2nd, 2017 at 9:26pm:
Regarding the title of this thread, it's important to remember the warnings by ES about the extent of deception in the afterlife. It was so pervasive that he was compelled to warn others not to attempt communication.

If anyone reads The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis, the renowned Christian author, you'll see the same kind of warning.

Just be careful and don't assume that what you see or hear is 100% credible.

R

I read a few of C.S. Lewis's novels, (he was a dedicated Christian but did not shy away from religious sort sci-fi stories). I read the "Screw Tape Letters many, many years ago and from this, I knew that I was reading the work of a very brilliant man. 

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

ALK Member

Reply #10 - Feb 4th, 2017 at 1:52am

2bets wrote on Jan 13th, 2017 at 7:19pm:
I'm sorry for your loss of your father, sanatogen. (My husband passed between the winter holidays in 2014 and it is hard.)
Many windows into the afterlife exist, and many layers of reality exist there. If you want your father to receive your message, you can send it through your Higher Self or a Guide. Ask their help to give him that information, along with the message that you look forward to talking with him about it when you both are ready. You might not get immediate feedback but at least you've sent it. It ( your message to him) will exist because your intent to send it was clear. Intent being such a big truth of the afterlife.

My late mother once told me that in heaven, even if you are separated by a trillion miles from someone you love or a dear friend, all you need do is think about the person you want to be with and without traveling you are with them immediately.

Also that you could create anything by just using your mind. As an example, you could think up a house. The universe was yours, there is no loneliness, sorrow, pain, want or depravity in the afterlife.

I do not know how she knew all this and being a small child I just excepted what she said was factual.

A

IP Logged

2bets

ALK Member

SE USA
Reply #11 - Feb 4th, 2017 at 1:05pm

You're very fortunate, Alan.  Your mother was a trusted, loving source and so you could unguardedly accept what she said.

Compare that window you received to the countless uncaring sources of information that decree that the afterlife is impossible. It's no wonder that most people have trouble finding it.

IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Feb 4th, 2017 at 6:30pm

Really, Alan, that is so comforting. Your mother must have been a very special person.

In my recent dreams with my late mother, when I caught sight of her, I was instantly transported to her side by the sheer vitality of spirit that exists there. The happiness I experienced is not something which I can compare to what I have here. It is beyond my ability to describe. So, because of that I believe I forgot the remainder of each experience. It is as if it there are some things that cannot be remembered, for whatever reason. So, they appear cut short in my memory, but I am not convinced that there is not more to it.

IP Logged

Lights of Love

Reply #13 - Feb 4th, 2017 at 7:59pm

Alan, your mom sounds like she was very knowledgeable.  What she told you makes perfect sense to me.

Tread softly through life with a tender heart and a gentle, understanding spirit.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.