Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A Strange OBE (Read 2739 times)
Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
A Strange OBE
Jan 1st, 2017 at 7:45pm

A couple months ago I had a strange OBE, strange even for me.  I've been trying to make sense of it but I admit I don’t understand this one very much, so I’m hoping Bruce and anyone else who wants to comment will give me some insight or opinions. 

In my OBE I was suddenly consciously aware at the moment that a man died in the ER of a hospital.  I was a point of consciousness standing next to his bedside.  At the moment of his death when he left his body, I and about five other people left too.  That's what it felt like, as if my consciousness left his body. 

We were connected as a team helping this man during his life, but now that he had died our job with him was done. 

I have no sense or knowledge of when or where this was, who the man that died was, or how or why we were connected to him and why we were guides to him.  But it felt like part of my consciousness, along with these other people, had come together to be with this man in his life. 

This experience was as if I were getting a glimpse of what I’m doing on another level of my consciousness.      
I know and believe from my own experience in life that I have a team of guides who work with me in my life.  But I don't know who they are or where they come from or what else they do. 

So do you think that some other part of my consciousness is out there being a spiritual guide in someone else’s life?  I welcome any and all comments and thoughts on this.  Thanks!

Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Re: A Strange OBE
Reply #1 - Jan 2nd, 2017 at 5:35am

What brought on the OBE? Was it intentional?

The feeling I get while reading your account is that it could be past or future. It is interesting and very encouraging. I can easily imagine you working in this capacity in the physical world or in the other realms.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #2 - Jan 2nd, 2017 at 12:31pm

Hi Seagull,

Thank you.  I wasn't setting intention at the time for an OBE, and this one happened in the wee hours of the morning while sleeping.  I woke immediately after it.

The only other notable thing is that it was two weeks after participating in Bruce's 5-day combined workshop of Partnered Exploration and Self-Discovery, Self Healing.  If anything, I think the workshop had a lot to do with it.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Edsoul

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Jan 4th, 2017 at 7:06pm

Hello Vicky. Perhaps this man was of you. This is what is sounds like to me. I have just finished reading Frank DeMarco's books Rita's world volume 1 & 2. In there I read that we are bundles of strands of consciousness/other lives, example - Edsoul is a bundle of may lives/strands of consciousness put together and sent to this reality to be Edsoul. Perhaps you are part of this man / another life being lived? As well as the 5 others. As you said you felt as if you left his body. You seem very in tune with your self. Perhaps a sensitive. Edsoul

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #4 - Jan 4th, 2017 at 7:58pm

Hi Edsoul,

Thanks for your comment.  I think I agree with you that that's a strong possibility.  That was my first impression when I had this experience, or I should say it was my assumption.  But I'm always open for other possibilities especially when I have to admit I don't have a solid belief/feeling connected to the experience. 

I see you don't have many posts here.  Are you new to Bruce's site? 

Smiley

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Edsoul

ALK Member

Reply #5 - Jan 5th, 2017 at 6:06pm

Hi Vicky,
Welcome. It was my first impression of you experience. I to have had similar things happen to me. Yes, I am new here. I have posted one post of: Asclepius. It was the only reason I joined, as I keep my promises.  Wink How ever the people here seem kind and open minded. If you would, please read my post.  Smiley  Edsoul

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.