Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Alien Worlds (Read 1401 times)
ross

ALK Member

Alien Worlds
Sep 30th, 2016 at 4:26am

In one interview, Dr. Monroe mentioned that in level 21, he travel to see other alien worlds, such as the alligator world and the bird worlds where these species are the dominant species.

Has anyone here traveled to other worlds? Can you please share your experience here?

IP Logged

Gman

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Alien Worlds
Reply #1 - Sep 30th, 2016 at 10:44pm

Well, if Bob Monroe was talking about physical Earth type worlds in our physical universe, then these planets are a prime spot for space-faring advanced humanoid colonizations, if they aren't already colonized or have their own indigenous humanoid population(very early primitive man and woman)planted or evolved there already. Gman
« Last Edit: Oct 1st, 2016 at 8:15pm by Gman »  

IP Logged

Edsoul

ALK Member

Re: Alien Worlds
Reply #2 - Dec 25th, 2016 at 9:18pm

Hi Ross,
I was doing a Hemi-sync exercise cd a few years back, I believe it is called exploring other lives. I had a life were I was an alien/aquatic being like a mermaid, but male humanoid. I could not tell if this was a Alien world or earth or what? I also have spoken a few times over the years to a few alien beings that referred to us as the race that kills it self. The communications was very short. They did not seem to want to deal with me or my kind was the impression.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.