Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Questions From the Helpers (Read 3975 times)
Baroness

ALK Member

Questions From the Helpers
Aug 7th, 2016 at 1:38pm

Hello All,

From my journal of July 15, 2016.  This retrieval was unusual for several different reasons.  I will start at the beginning.

I arrived at 'my place' then did some house cleaning with air, water, wind and energy.  I called for light and music then set a repast for after the retrieval.  I called for helpers.  Gean, Jan, and Pauly came through.  They did something they had never done before.  They asked me questions. The first was,"Do you like being human?'

I answered, "Yes". 

The next question was a bit harder to answer because it could be answered in several ways, but I gave them my first thoughts.  They asked, "What made having a body good for?"

I said, "It's a great learning tool."

The next question was harder still.  "What does it teach?"

I answered, "It teaches about pleasure, joy, love, control, pain, letting go, etc."  I put up my hand to stop any further questions and said,  "Lets go to the soul to be retrieved."

I was immediately at a strange kind of rift in the fabric.  It was diamond shaped with the long point towards me.  It was short up and back but very deep.  I called twice and then gave PUL into the rift and called again.

A spirit soul rose out of it and was taller than me.  I could see through it,  I asked its name and could not understand what I heard.  I had to ask several times.  Finally Jude and then Judy was understood. I gave more PUL and then could hear better.  I asked for an age and what I heard was 313.  That was very clear, so I asked the year and heard 3031.  I gave more PUL and took the soul to the "Park" after it joined with me.  This is hard to explain.  When I say joined, it was around me and through me.  I don't know how else to describe it.  We were together.  I felt comfortable with it. It left me at "the Park" when it was joined by others of its kind. 

I quickly went back to 'my place', I told my helpers to partake in the repast if they wanted, thanked them and returned to my shower.

Once I got back I did have a lot of questions I wanted to work through.  Why did my helpers want to know about being human?  I know they have never been human because I asked them long time ago.  Were they thinking what it was like being human?  These questions only led to more questions.  But like with my in-body friends, I try not to probe too deeply.  If they want me to know, they will tell me.  But a curious mind is always that ... curious.

Sending love to all of you,
T'ressa

IP Logged

Gman

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Questions From the Helpers
Reply #1 - Aug 20th, 2016 at 3:25am

Hello Baroness. Do  you mean that Jude or Judy you retrieved was 313  years old and that the year she died was 3031? Was this a future retrieval of some sorts? Regards. Gman

IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Aug 20th, 2016 at 6:15pm

Hi, Gman,

This retrieval was a bit different in several ways.  One of the biggest ways was that it was a spirit soul.  Most of the souls I retrieve I see as bodies or at least parts of a complete body.  This soul had no body and the spirit was much larger than myself.  Granted that isn't always hard to do as I keep getting smaller.  Wink 

Well anyways, to answer your question.  Actually there could be many different kinds of answers.  Yes, it could be from the future, or long into the past depending on the calendar used.  It could have been from another part of the universe...from a place where spirits didn't need bodies.  We tend to think this is the only place where souls reside away from Home.  Because of some of the encounters I have had, I believe there are many places where souls come and go.  Not all of them have bodies like ours.  That may account for some of the very strange retrievals I've been given.  Shocked

I don't know if that answers your question or not, but I do hope it helps in opening new pathways of thought.  I don't know what new challenges await you or me, but it is always interesting to find out.

Sending smiles,
T'ressa

IP Logged

Finn

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Sep 18th, 2016 at 2:58am

Hello Friend,

I love to hear your  voice again.  Always a pleasure.  Your voice rings so honest to me.  I  love  reading your explorations.   We are kindred.

IP Logged

Baroness

ALK Member

Reply #4 - Oct 7th, 2016 at 10:01am

Hello, Finn,

Welcome back to this site and thank you for your kind words.  I have been away for a while traveling this wonderful place where we live.  Many sights to see and lessons to learn. 

I hope you will stay with us for awhile.

Sending you smiles and love,
T'ressa

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.