Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
About who Alan McDougall is, his life history? (Read 2455 times)
Alan McDougall

ALK Member

Johannesburg South Africa
About who Alan McDougall is, his life history?
May 28th, 2016 at 11:34pm

I was born in Robinson Hospital; Randfontein, South Africa on the 23/12/1940 just after World War 2 began to unfold, to the horror of the world.

I think I must have read thousands of books on nearly any topic one could think of over the full duration of my now protected life. My early love was/is Science fiction of which I have read since I was a boy of seven or eight.

My reading, writings and research, have always revolved around both fiction and fact, mostly factual, such as the sciences etc.

My Career as an Engineer

During my time at Eskom I became responsible for the introduction and overall control of introducing computer aided maintenance of both huge boilers and turbines as well as repairs of smaller mechanical machine breakdowns of the enormous power stations in the section of Eskom, under my influence at the time.

During my career at the South African Electricity Supply Commission, Eskom I occupied varied posts such as, Industrial/Engineer/ It System Analyst/ Business  Analyst/IT Manager/Project Planner/ Senior Maintenance Planning Officer/Senior Information Officer.

I also was involved in introducing and lecturing on the computerized critical path method for turbine and power station boilers on huge up to 3500 megawatt power stations here in South Africa, where I still reside.

I held many different work titles, at the Electricity Supply Commission, Eskom where I worked for nearly twenty two years, before having to retire early due to ill health.

I am a mystic

I consider myself a mystic with what Christians call the gifts of the Spirit or in non-religious terms a psychic. Other people who have also had near death or mystical otherworldly experiences, have asked me why each account seems to differ so much from person to person.

It is due to subjective perception, comprehension and how long, detailed and profound the events were. Like each life on earth, each mystical event is unique, to each person that has undergone this life changing experience.

I am a multifaceted, philosophical, well read and rational person, so my account of the heavens and afterlife do not contain all the “I met Uncle Richard” or “I met my Grandparents” etc; type of testimony. There are countless other near death and mystical stories that provide that type of comfort to the readers.

People are unique and therefore, each have unique experiences, not all people go to the same place, to the same when or to the same dimensions in the uncountable other planes, realms that exist somewhere far out in the both the physical universe, and those beyond the physical universe, that exist also within the non-physical heavenly planes if you like.

What I write is a consolidation of my experiences over the years such as two near death events one as a young boy of 9 year age and another in my twilight years.

I have had many as visions, dreams and mysteries I sort of "downloaded" into my consciousness from source that I call the Super- consciousness or collective consciousness, a sort of universal internet or web. The famous psychiatrist Carl Jung, called this the collective unconsciousness and I agree this term is as good as any other.

There is a sort  of universal telepathic memory similar than the internet, but unconsciously updated by all biologically  sentient organisms in the universe. I call this the Super-consciousness, but other terms are also acceptable to me

From the time that I was a little boy I sort of knew and saw things that other people did not and many people thought of me as a strange and unfathomable and some still do as an adult.

I often perplexed and even frightened my parents, family and school teachers by having knowledge that they could not recall teaching me.

I somehow without needing to ask often knew, when a person or family member was in pain or feeling unwell. I would go up to a person and ask them "what was troubling them"

At times I could actually sense another persons physical pain, as if it were my own distress, in the same part of my body, and I would at times approach the shocked and surprised person, by pointing out exactly the painful body part troubling them at the time.

Of course there is much more to me than the above few paragraph above but it should give those who find me an interesting person a better idea of who I am.

At present I reside with my wife, in Sunninghill Johannesburg South Africa and at the time of compiling this post I am 75.5 years of age. These last years have, indeed been happy

Alan McDougall

The truth remains the truth, no matter what we think the truth is, the truth is the truth regardless

IP Logged

Gman

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: About who Alan McDougall is, his life history?
Reply #1 - May 29th, 2016 at 12:50am

Alan McDougall wrote on May 28th, 2016 at 11:34pm:
I was born in Robinson Hospital; Randfontein, South Africa on the 23/12/1940 just after World War 2 began to unfold, to the horror of the world.

I think I must have read thousands of books on nearly any topic one could think of over the full duration of my now protected life. My early love was/is Science fiction of which I have read since I was a boy of seven or eight.

My reading, writings and research, have always revolved around both fiction and fact, mostly factual, such as the sciences etc.

My Career as an Engineer

During my time at Eskom I became responsible for the introduction and overall control of introducing computer aided maintenance of both huge boilers and turbines as well as repairs of smaller mechanical machine breakdowns of the enormous power stations in the section of Eskom, under my influence at the time.

During my career at the South African Electricity Supply Commission, Eskom I occupied varied posts such as, Industrial/Engineer/ It System Analyst/ Business  Analyst/IT Manager/Project Planner/ Senior Maintenance Planning Officer/Senior Information Officer.

I also was involved in introducing and lecturing on the computerized critical path method for turbine and power station boilers on huge up to 3500 megawatt power stations here in South Africa, where I still reside.

I held many different work titles, at the Electricity Supply Commission, Eskom where I worked for nearly twenty two years, before having to retire early due to ill health.

I am a mystic

I consider myself a mystic with what Christians call the gifts of the Spirit or in non-religious terms a psychic. Other people who have also had near death or mystical otherworldly experiences, have asked me why each account seems to differ so much from person to person.

It is due to subjective perception, comprehension and how long, detailed and profound the events were. Like each life on earth, each mystical event is unique, to each person that has undergone this life changing experience.

I am a multifaceted, philosophical, well read and rational person, so my account of the heavens and afterlife do not contain all the “I met Uncle Richard” or “I met my Grandparents” etc; type of testimony. There are countless other near death and mystical stories that provide that type of comfort to the readers.

People are unique and therefore, each have unique experiences, not all people go to the same place, to the same when or to the same dimensions in the uncountable other planes, realms that exist somewhere far out in the both the physical universe, and those beyond the physical universe, that exist also within the non-physical heavenly planes if you like.

What I write is a consolidation of my experiences over the years such as two near death events one as a young boy of 9 year age and another in my twilight years.

I have had many as visions, dreams and mysteries I sort of "downloaded" into my consciousness from source that I call the Super- consciousness or collective consciousness, a sort of universal internet or web. The famous psychiatrist Carl Jung, called this the collective unconsciousness and I agree this term is as good as any other.

There is a sort  of universal telepathic memory similar than the internet, but unconsciously updated by all biologically  sentient organisms in the universe. I call this the Super-consciousness, but other terms are also acceptable to me

From the time that I was a little boy I sort of knew and saw things that other people did not and many people thought of me as a strange and unfathomable and some still do as an adult.

I often perplexed and even frightened my parents, family and school teachers by having knowledge that they could not recall teaching me.

I somehow without needing to ask often knew, when a person or family member was in pain or feeling unwell. I would go up to a person and ask them "what was troubling them"

At times I could actually sense another persons physical pain, as if it were my own distress, in the same part of my body, and I would at times approach the shocked and surprised person, by pointing out exactly the painful body part troubling them at the time.

Of course there is much more to me than the above few paragraph above but it should give those who find me an interesting person a better idea of who I am.

At present I reside with my wife, in Sunninghill Johannesburg South Africa and at the time of compiling this post I am 75.5 years of age. These last years have, indeed been happy

Alan McDougall

Bravo Alan, for your personal honesty...At least now we know where you're coming from on this thread..........

IP Logged

Ralph Buskey

Brick Township, NJ
Reply #2 - Jun 8th, 2016 at 9:54pm

Greetings Alan.

I like your autobiographical breakdown post and I want to do the same. I'll have to compile my thoughts first though as I'm only 56 years old so far.

You were around on this planet to experience a precious time unfold. When I was in third grade I would look at the library books about D Day and wonder what it was all about. My younger years were during the cold war, but they wouldn't teach us kids anything political; so we just went about in la la land. All they cared about was just making us as smart as possible without the world news included.

I also loved science fiction and all the sciences. I kept telling my parents to get me the microscope kit that I would see in the store and I joined the morse code radio club in school when I was 11.

Ralph

Ralph Buskey Ralph Buskey  
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

ALK Member

Johannesburg South Africa
Reply #3 - Jun 8th, 2016 at 10:57pm

Ralph Buskey wrote on Jun 8th, 2016 at 9:54pm:
Greetings Alan.

I like your autobiographical breakdown post and I want to do the same. I'll have to compile my thoughts first though as I'm only 56 years old so far.

You were around on this planet to experience a precious time unfold. When I was in third grade I would look at the library books about D Day and wonder what it was all about. My younger years were during the cold war, but they wouldn't teach us kids anything political; so we just went about in la la land. All they cared about was just making us as smart as possible without the world news included.

I also loved science fiction and all the sciences. I kept telling my parents to get me the microscope kit that I would see in the store and I joined the morse code radio club in school when I was 11.

Ralph

Hi Ralph I would be very interested to read some of the events in your life that made you into the adult man you have become.

By the way I have four daughters "no sons" the eldest turning 54 next January 2017.

Blessings and light

Alan

The truth remains the truth, no matter what we think the truth is, the truth is the truth regardless

IP Logged

Ralph Buskey

Brick Township, NJ
Reply #4 - Jun 16th, 2016 at 10:15pm

Alan McDougall wrote on Jun 8th, 2016 at 10:57pm:
Ralph Buskey wrote on Jun 8th, 2016 at 9:54pm:
Greetings Alan.

Ralph

Hi Ralph I would be very interested to read some of the events in your life that made you into the adult man you have become.

By the way I have four daughters "no sons" the eldest turning 54 next January 2017.

Blessings and light

Alan

Congratulations on your four daughters Alan. I never had any children. My wife (70) had a hysterectomy before I met her. I'm her second husband and she has a daughter (46) from her first marriage.

I'm a school bus driver and have been too busy to write much. When school gets out soon, I'll work on my story.

Ralph

Ralph Buskey Ralph Buskey  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.