Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Richard Dawkins and his "God Delusion" (Read 1855 times)
Alan McDougall

ALK Member

Johannesburg South Africa
Richard Dawkins and his "God Delusion"
May 23rd, 2016 at 4:29am

Richard Dawkins "New Atheism"

This man goes around making fools of ignorant fundamentalist believers, insisting their belief in God is a stupid delusion. (In those exact words and worse)

Why he bothers beats me?,  if a person wants to believe that a pink elephants is his God and insist it is true, leave him to his delusion in my opinion,   why make a huge world wide fuss about it like Dawkins??

Dawkins, in my opinion is nothing but an atheistic evangelist,    doing precisely what he despises in many believers,    forcing his opinion and personal beliefs, down the gullets of those who disagree with him.   In reality it is just his opinion,   because as a supposed scientist,  he has failed to disprove the existence of God!

I use this quote when I think of Richard Dawkins  "There is no God and Dawkins is his prophet"

In my opinion this silly man should go home to England to be with his family and grandchildren.    What does he hope to achieve?    Change all of humanity into atheists,  and exactly how would that effect the course of future human history?

As for me I believe in the 'Supreme Being' and 'Intelligent the Design' of the universe at large and planet Earth in particular.

Finally can one separate the existence of God with the reality of the afterlife and the real reason that we have something rather than nothing, which of course is the ultimate question, in all of philosophy and religion?

Why is there something and not nothing?

The only answer is that something infinite and eternal must exist and the best and only candidate for the job is Almighty God and please don't call God  The 'Source'

What do you think?

Alan

The truth remains the truth, no matter what we think the truth is, the truth is the truth regardless

IP Logged

Gman

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Richard Dawkins and his "God Delusion"
Reply #1 - May 23rd, 2016 at 3:20pm

If he started preaching his atheistic agenda to the Radical Islamic Community, I don't think he would live long! Grin
« Last Edit: May 23rd, 2016 at 8:30pm by Gman »  

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

ALK Member

Johannesburg South Africa
Reply #2 - May 23rd, 2016 at 3:47pm

Gman wrote on May 23rd, 2016 at 3:20pm:
If he started preaching his atheistic agenda to the Islamic community, I don't think he would live long! Grin

He has debated the existence of God with Moslems many times, he is determined to turn everyone into atheists like him.

google it?

Alan

The truth remains the truth, no matter what we think the truth is, the truth is the truth regardless

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #3 - May 27th, 2016 at 11:01pm

He has some surprises awaiting him.  He'll learn that his intellect isn't as godly as he believes.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.