Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Some interesting thoughts? (Read 1058 times)
Alan McDougall

South Africa
Some interesting thoughts?
Apr 26th, 2016 at 7:29am

With great invited inaccurate quantum non-logically it was a nonreality of absolute reality, that unbelievable out of body experiences, other than those persons who refuse to believe objectively, against all hostile illogical objective vague subdue universes that extend beyond the limit of infinity.

Indeed, we know everything, really nothing about the lies of ethical wonders of the undeniable fact of the nonexistent of an afterlife, which we all know exist in absolute truth, as a false reality in the fabric of the out of body afterlife.

Why are we here, because otherwise we would not be here at all but most likely standing still right where we are without moving.

It is of absolutely imperative that at all costs we avoid the "Source", who wants to consume our unique order into its vast infinite mindless mouth.

While I admit I do not know what I know, nevertheless, I do know for sure, what I assume others do not know, because I am both all knowing and at the same time actually know absolutely nothing at all.  Shocked

Please give you thoughts on the above paragraphs?

Alan
« Last Edit: Apr 26th, 2016 at 3:19pm by Alan McDougall »  

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.