Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Monore Institute Explorer tape 32-Seeking Guidance (Read 5636 times)
Justin
Ex Member

Monore Institute Explorer tape 32-Seeking Guidance
Apr 23rd, 2016 at 11:35am

https://www.monroeinstitute.org/explorer-series

Explorer tape 32 is from a session involving Rosalind McKnight channeling a couple of her guides.

The part about the issue of seeking personal guidance starts with the introduction of her guide whom Bob Monroe referred to as "Ah So", at about twelve and a half minutes. 

Imo, it is very important advice, and involves quite a holism of understanding of how reality works, and how the nonphysical interacts with the physical and vice versa.

Note Ah So refers to Ouija board among other issues.

Note that Ah So refers to various "levels" of guidance, and hints that there are forms of receiving "guidance" that are not truly guidance. They say how important it is to ask for guidance from the Light levels and from that beyond one's own vibration.

IP Logged

Gman

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Monore Institute Explorer tape 32-Seeking Guidance
Reply #1 - Apr 24th, 2016 at 11:57pm

Quote:
      https://www.monroeinstitute.org/explorer-series

Explorer tape 32 is from a session involving Rosalind McKnight channeling a couple of her guides.

The part about the issue of seeking personal guidance starts with the introduction of her guide whom Bob Monroe referred to as "Ah So", at about twelve and a half minutes. 

Imo, it is very important advice, and involves quite a holism of understanding of how reality works, and how the nonphysical interacts with the physical and vice versa.

Note Ah So refers to Ouija board among other issues.

Note that Ah So refers to various "levels" of guidance, and hints that there are forms of receiving "guidance" that are not truly guidance. They say how important it is to ask for guidance from the Light levels and from that beyond one's own vibration. 

Maybe that 'entity' you call yeshua, is just another non-physical mischievous astral impersonator that has sucked you into its mind games.

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #2 - Apr 25th, 2016 at 2:40am

Gman,

You are trying to stir the pot here.  Yeshua is Jesus Christ, and how Justin prefers to refer to him.  Whenever Justin has spoken of Jesus, he refers to episodes from the gospels, and what happened in the bible.  Either your comment is disparaging to Justin, or to Christians (presuming that Jesus was an impersonator).  Now it is true that you can have an interesting discussion on the board about "what if" any major religion were founded by an impersonator, but somehow, I doubt that was your intention.  And if t were your intention, you would absolutely offend people.

M

IP Logged

Ambivalent
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Apr 25th, 2016 at 9:18am

M, I find being aware/cautious of potential imposters in the astral to be good advice. If you visited a belief system and changed form to the appropriate deity of that area, would some people be tricked by the form? Maybe. Maybe not.

People you have met today, how many think you are more than a human body? Not to say you are a human imposter, hehe, but yeah, form can be convincing.

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Apr 25th, 2016 at 9:58am

ACIM is a perfect example of how clever and devious those in the afterlife can be.  An amazing number of people bought into the belief that Jesus was the author....and still do.

Ambivalent makes a good point. It's much wiser to err on the side of caution even if it means those who believe otherwise might be offended.

R

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #5 - Apr 25th, 2016 at 10:59am

This is not what was directed at Justin.  He refers to Jesus as Yeshua.  Justin does not say he channels Yeshua or that he interprets Jesus" message through ACIM.  The comment was therefore negative and personal.

I believe discernment is important and some degree of skepticism in any situation.  But as with prophets and other enlightened folk, Jesus said in the NT "by their fruits you shall know them'.  That is discernment.  False prophets and gurus don't teach and act out of love.  That is part of being false.

IP Logged

Ambivalent
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Apr 25th, 2016 at 12:15pm

M, beware of false prophets who come disguised as harmless sheep handing out sweet fruits, but inwardly they are ferocious/ravenous wolves. "Sorry to be so negative, but" that minus the fruity part is also in the bible.

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #7 - Apr 25th, 2016 at 12:48pm

Again, by their fruits you shall know them.  They may give out a single sweet, but later, the foul inner deception comes out.  It may take some discernment.

IP Logged

Ambivalent
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Apr 25th, 2016 at 1:31pm

M, again is a nice and firm touch. I shall know the words in your previous post as the fruits of a man. And since we are talking about fruits, the fruit of the Spirit is love, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. May the produce of mentioned fruits be with you all.

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #9 - Apr 25th, 2016 at 1:34pm

And to you, Ambivalent, may you enjoy the fruits of love and the spirit.

IP Logged

Ambivalent
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Apr 25th, 2016 at 1:45pm

Had a couple of bananas about a minute ago, and they were good, but not as good as the fruits you speak of. Have a good day Matthew.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Apr 25th, 2016 at 10:10pm

rondele wrote on Apr 25th, 2016 at 9:58am:
ACIM is a perfect example of how clever and devious those in the afterlife can be.  An amazing number of people bought into the belief that Jesus was the author....and still do.

Ambivalent makes a good point. It's much wiser to err on the side of caution even if it means those who believe otherwise might be offended.

R

Doesn't need to be afterlife beings since William Thetford was Helen's close associate, was very involved with ACIM, and also just happened to be involved with CIA's MK Ultra program.  MK Ultra was devoted to learning about mind/psyche control and influence.

It's just as likely, if not more likely, a CIA mind control experiment rather than a truly channeled piece. 

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Apr 25th, 2016 at 10:29pm

Quote:
M, I find being aware/cautious of potential imposters in the astral to be good advice. If you visited a belief system and changed form to the appropriate deity of that area, would some people be tricked by the form? Maybe. Maybe not.

People you have met today, how many think you are more than a human body? Not to say you are a human imposter, hehe, but yeah, form can be convincing.

Most people that phase to the astral and to the belief system focuses, are those that have classic out of body experiences/perceptions. 

I do not (except for one brief period in the past).  I phase way beyond those more Earth and human connected levels most of the time.  Part of it is because i specifically ask for and intend to connect to only the most expanded, most constructive-creative, most helpful, most PUL attuned Beings for help, guidance, and direction. 

Except for retrievals, i have zero interest in the astral and belief system focuses.  And retrievals i do most during sleep state. 

In any case, while Beings can change outer form easily, or sometimes influence one's perception of them to some degree (especially ET's can do this), one cannot truly hide their core emanation from those focusing more within the nonphysical. 

When a person tunes in more deeply to an individual consciousness, one feels/senses/knows their quality of consciousness.  It's not like meeting a fellow human, while strongly focused in physical, where masks, charm, distractions, etc can cloud one's perceptions of an individual more easily.

The problem comes in when one is not expanding much beyond their physical focus, and so they bring their physical personality hang ups and limitations with them.  (again, often these have and are during "classic out of body" type experiences and perceptions).  Because they are still resonating closer to the physical level, they can more easily be deceived and/or attract more limited or hindering Beings. 

Once outside of these more physically connected dimensions/focuses, there is no mistaking the radiation/emanation of Yeshua.  This is a Being that radiates some very powerful, intense, pure, and extremely Love attuned energy.  If one is translating the data into visual terms, he radiates the brightest, most intense and pure White Light that i've ever sensed.  I've met/communicated/sensed other White Light Beings before, and somehow there is even a difference between his radiation and their's.  His is somehow even brighter/more intense and purer. 

I'm pretty good at reading people when focused in physical, i'm even better at reading others when i expand self far beyond the physical.   

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #13 - Apr 26th, 2016 at 7:11am

Quote:
[quote author=08202B4F0 link=1461425756/3#3 date=1461590294]M, I find being aware/cautious of potential imposters in the astral to be good advice. If you visited a belief system and changed form to the appropriate deity of that area, would some people be tricked by the form? Maybe. Maybe not.

Most people that phase to the astral and to the belief system focuses, are those that have classic out of body experiences/perceptions. 

I do not (except for one brief period in the past).  I phase way beyond those more Earth and human connected levels most of the time.  Part of it is because i specifically ask for and intend to connect to only the most expanded, most constructive-creative, most helpful, most PUL attuned Beings for help, guidance, and direction. 

Except for retrievals, i have zero interest in the astral and belief system focuses.  And retrievals i do most during sleep state. 

In any case, while Beings can change outer form easily, or sometimes influence one's perception of them to some degree (especially ET's can do this), one cannot truly hide their core emanation from those focusing more within the nonphysical. 

When a person tunes in more deeply to an individual consciousness, one feels/senses/knows their quality of consciousness.  It's not like meeting a fellow human, while strongly focused in physical, where masks, charm, distractions, etc can cloud one's perceptions of an individual more easily.

The problem comes in when one is not expanding much beyond their physical focus, and so they bring their physical personality hang ups and limitations with them.  (again, often these have and are during "classic out of body" type experiences and perceptions).  Because they are still resonating closer to the physical level, they can more easily be deceived and/or attract more limited or hindering Beings. 

Once outside of these more physically connected dimensions/focuses, there is no mistaking the radiation/emanation of Yeshua.  This is a Being that radiates some very powerful, intense, pure, and extremely Love attuned energy.  If one is translating the data into visual terms, he radiates the brightest, most intense and pure White Light that i've ever sensed.  I've met/communicated/sensed other White Light Beings before, and somehow there is even a difference between his radiation and their's.  His is somehow even brighter/more intense and purer. 

Quote:
 I'm pretty good at reading people when focused in physical, i'm even better at reading others when i expand self far beyond the physical. 
 (I do not believe you at all, really exactly how do you do it?)

Lonely Justin is like a painted flower; it never shrinks.

Indifference is ever present.

Indifference sickens me.

Lucky number Slevin sickens me

Sixty-four is the belief in the interrelatedness of all things.

The body of mind would kindly inquire something about you.

Passion or serendipity sees the sun.

Enjoying takes the world for granted.

An old apple jumps both ways.

The sky is a storyteller without equal.

The light at the end of the tunnel sat down once more.

The style is not all that great.

A wave loudly clashing against a long shoreline makes people shake.

The legend of the raven's roar gambles with lives, happiness, and even destiny itself!

Colorful clay gambles with lives, happiness, and even destiny itself!
An idea jumps both ways.

Tomorrow has its world rocked by trees (or rocks).

Nothing of importance will take you to places you never expected not to visit!

A setback of the heart would kindly inquire something about you.

A river a thousand paces wide celebrations in authority.

A sound you heard is ever present.

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.