Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Re: How can you tell if one is a true messenger of God (Read 24562 times)
DocM

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: How can you tell if one is a true messenger of God
Reply #45 - Apr 27th, 2016 at 11:03am

Roger, give me a break.  Calling someone an elitist is moving the conversation off topic and deliberately insulting the person.  It is so easy to discuss the topic without getting into personal comments or insults.  I'm tired of it, and I'm going to speak out and encourage others to do so. 

I've always been happy to hear your take on a topic or a discussion, but recently, it has gotten out of hand here and many posters refrain from posting due to this  kind of behavior. 

You want to make it personal?  I'm sure there is a forum somewhere for you.  This thread is entitled "how can you tell if one is a true messenger of God."  Justin being a "hebrew" having "red hair" or being called an elitist should not be part of the conversation. 

Matthew

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #46 - Apr 27th, 2016 at 5:21pm

Well, it's official 1796, you've just won yourself a brand new "Jump to Conclusions" mat and game (ode to a comedy i like, called Office Space).

But seriously, you're so off base in your assumptions and interpretations, i don't even know where to begin. 

First, there is a difference between "Jewish" and "Hebrew/Hebraic".   Jewish is a group term based on religion and shared, core religious beliefs. 

Hebrew refers specifically to a group of Semitic people's that originated in the Middle East. It's a term of primarily ethnicity.  While i'm sure the Celts, Romans, Greeks, and what not, mixed it up there and injected some genetics that very occasionally express reddish hair, it's far, far from being common among the people that have been living in the region continuously for many generations. 

These Semitic people and genetics, has become rarer in Israel in the last 6 decades, because there has been such an influx immigration of Jewish people from all kinds of genetic backgrounds--much of Eastern Euro descent especially and to a lesser extent Western Euro.

The original Hebraic people of the region, physically and genetically resemble much more closely the Palestinians and other close neighbors than they do their Jewish migrant cousins. 

In any case, red hair/pigment is the most rare one in the world.  It is especially uncommon among certain ethnicity's like the original Hebraic and general Semetic population.  It's even more uncommon among Sub Saharan African peoples/ethnicity and Asiatic for some examples.

Alan referred to me as "Hebrew", i primarily said that i was not of Hebrew descent, and i also clarified that i'm ALSO not of Jewish connection either.  Hebrews aka people of strong, direct Semitic descent, that look like me are going to be extremely rare.  There are Jewish people that share these kinds of looks, because well, people that fall under the Jewish umbrella have become involved with virtually every ethnicity on the planet.  There are Jewish black people, Jewish oriental people, Celtic looking Jewish people, etc, etc.  There is quite a large Jewish population in Ethiopia.

If Alan was being sarcastic about this reference, i didn't pick up on that.  I took him on face value, when he referred to me as "Hebrew".   

Maybe learn the actual real terms and meanings before nitpicking and arguing semantics. I have never spoken of Jewish or Hebrew people in a derogatory way here. I don't lump people all together based on some material grouping or unimportant category.  I went to my Jewish friend's wedding and wore a Yamaka.

I have no room for hate in my heart of anyone, let alone an entire people.  Even with my step father who made my life a living hell from age 8 to 20, i constantly counseled my grandparents, who hated him and spoke ill of him often even when he was out of the scene, i would say, "It is better to let it and him go, and forgive him. I have forgiven him, and he did much worse to me."

Quote:
And I do not say you are a narcissist because you take any opportunity to affectionately describe your physical appearance* (for that would just be a symptom of the condition),...

*(My addition of underline). I've been on this forum for about 11 years, and have referred to my looks, maybe 2 or 3 times total, and within specific context.  You're really grasping at straws here.  Truth and truthfulness doesn't seem to be an ideal of yours of late.  Neither is logic, reason, or rationality.

Re: the Earth changes and what i wrote--i'm pretty sure i addressed and explained this before in greater context, but i will do it again. 

There is a spiritual awakening happening in and to this world. This spiritual awakening or quickening is progressively getting stronger and stronger as time goes by.  There are a few things hindering the more complete transformation of this world.  One is the old guard, that likes and is continuing the same old, same old.  These are instrumental in creating wars, blocking of alternative, cleaner energies, taking advantage of poor and disenfranchised peoples around the world, promoting/fostering harmful and limiting beliefs and focuses (such as materialism is a source of happiness/fulfillment) etc, etc.

These folks, of different ethnicity's, and not just Hebraic descent by any means, really like material power and control.  They live for it, and spend every moment trying to get more in various forms, whether it be money, status, social influence, etc. 

Because they do have so much money and connection in this world, they have a very strong influence on what happens materially in this world. They are very involved with the political and governmental systems of the world, as well as the monetary, mainstream media, etc. 

They like things the way they are--they do not want to see this world spiritually transform to the New Earth and New Heaven that Yeshua talked about, and which people from Bob Monroe, Howard Storm, Rosalind McKnight, and many others (especially those that experienced a NDE), including myself, have seen as a probability for humanity. 

When i say they need to be and will be taken out, i don't mean they will be killed.  I mean that which their power and influence is based on, will crumble before their eyes.  Their power and influence is most based on money.   

If there is a complete collapse of the economy and/or technology (electrical grids etc), then paper money/currency will lose much of it's value/importance. People will become much more concerned with basic necessities like food, clean water, and shelter. People will have to form socially integrated and sharing oriented communities just to survive. 

The power of the old guard, will largely go up in smoke. It is then that Yeshua and Co can and will complete the spiritual transformation that this world is finally ready for, after many thousands of years of ignorance, brutality, deception, and mass selfishness. 

As far as death, i imagine if there is a full collapse, that a lot of people will die.  Bruce Moen talks about this in a couple of his books when he talks about the Earth changes.  The ET group that he helped, told him that many humans at one point will leave en masse around the same time.

However, chances are, that less of these super rich will die as compared to the average person, because many of the former have access to huge underground bunkers and vast saved resources such as food, water, fuel, and survival equipment. 

And to be sure, when this culminates, they will try to more fully take over, but they won't be able to.

Many people are becoming sick of the way this world is.  A world where things like human trafficking not only exists, but thrives. A world where our own leaders commit atrocities like 9/11 for self gain. A world where corruption runs rampant in the highest levels of government.  A world that lives in darkness on many levels and in many forms. 

People will start to become more discriminating about the kinds of people that they allow become leaders and directors among them.  People in the near future will become careful to screen out these psychopathic types as to not allow them to gain so much power and influence.

This kind of Love based world, is the world that i wish to see unfold. This is why i came here, and why many of us service types have come here, to help facilitate this great awakening. 

That is what i meant and do mean about them being taken out.  Taken out of the equation, no longer such a hindering variable and active influence. Eventually similar will happen with the negative ET group--they too may lose their influence in this world and be taken out of the equation.  Do i mean that they will all die--nope, not at all.   

You read darkness in, because of your own lack of light.  You have a need to project it onto others, and i have often played the role of scapegoat to my brothers and sisters in this life.  Ever since i became involved with others, especially in a group way, i've experienced this.  Since kindergarten, i've experienced the projection of those lacking in Love and awareness. 

Why, because i came here from the Light, and have known it since little.  How many 4 year old boys, when asked what they want to be when they grow up, reply (insistently) a doctor to everyone, everywhere, and that they'll always be there for anyone, because they were so filled with empathy and awareness of our interconnection, and could literally feel all the suffering around them and the only desire was to help alleviate that.  How many 13 yr old boys become obsessed with finding out the answers to the deepest questions in life, such as the nature of the deeper reality, the nature of God, the power and role of Universal Love, whether humans live more than once, start meditating, etc.

For this "crime" of having come here from far beyond this system, is why i experienced constant bullying from K to 12 from some of my peers, every year, and in every different school and when not actively bullied, otherwise ignored or ostracized.  Because i came in innocent, pure hearted, acutely aware of and concerned about others and what is important in life. 

And this silly forum witch hunt, is naught but a continuation of this weird polarization/shadow projection.  As i attune more and more to Source and PUL, it will become ever more intense, and will lead to my early death which my spouse has dreamt of several times.   

For, truly, as the Teacher taught, when you truly follow in his footsteps (and i don't mean by calling self a "Christian", but by living in a Christ like way), you will become hated and despised by this world and those overly intune with and attached to same. Ironically in today's times, some of the latter call themselves "Christians".  These do not know the meaning of the term.

This will only change, when the world transforms and becomes more Christ like itself.

It is the same reason why some of you react the irrational way you react to Albert and feel the need to personally attack him, because he too came into this world from far beyond this system and from the Light, close to the core of Source. 

This polarization of the fear levels, is what led to the Teachers trial, torture and death.  Guilty of naught but purity, innocence, and Love, but even more so than Albert or i.

Those who truly Love Christ and who are true Christians whatever their specific beliefs are, or aren't, or what labels they identify with, welcome these changes because it means the spiritual transformation of the world.

This is the meaning of the conversation between He/She, whom IS Yeshua in human form/likeness, and Bob Monroe about a plan to unite humanity, and to which Bob correctly guessed would involve the world "being in pretty rough shape".  But only materially, and only for a short time. 

Those who fear, or dislike hearing the truth about this, do know yet know Christ within or without.  They love themselves and their body comforts and attachments more than they love others, Source, the Oneness, and real spirituality.  For real spirituality is all about others and alleviating psychological and spiritual suffering, which comes from error and lack of Love (and whether within or without). 

« Last Edit: Apr 27th, 2016 at 7:50pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #47 - Apr 27th, 2016 at 6:44pm

IP Logged

Reply #48 - Apr 30th, 2016 at 2:46am

"Oh really, please."

IP Logged

Grant_Silver

USA
Reply #49 - May 2nd, 2016 at 1:01am

Quote:
  I briefly referred to my heritage and looks only because Alan had referred to me as "Hebrew"--i was trying to show him how off, yet again, his assumptions were. It was part of a series of false assumptions about another that he was engaging in.

And we both know that he needs a break from being here to focus on other, more important things than posting. 

Why was it ok for you to refer to Alan's medical issues and not me? There are plenty examples of it. 

One post, Quote:
There have been some good developments in psych. Only a few though compared to the number of mistakes and errors. Its all part of our gradual learning curve. Its early days yet. 

Look after the heart and preserve the conscience*, and to a large extent the mind will look after itself.

*My addition of bolding, and unlike 1796, i think that such issues can be almost exclusively physical at times, and have little to do with conscience, etc.  What is the more "cruel" labeling?

Another post, Quote:
Walking is good.

So is music, of the right sort, of course.

Alan, do you have someone, a strong and sensible friend or relative, that you can rely on to assist you and help you stay disciplined in your self-management? and who can and will stand up to you if required?

Another different post, Quote:
No Alan, I was not referring to medication. I was referring to tactical methods of self-managing a condition. In recent years some psych facilities have been taking up self-management strategies to teach to their patients. Its a slow moving development though. 

Yet another post, Quote:
No don't go Alan, not if you don't want to. I like you here.

And I don't get offended.

I wrote that post a few weeks ago when you were starting threads and putting posts all over the place. 

Your revealing your bipolar on the forum is of no consequence to me.   

As mentioned previously, i can only go back 40 posts.  There are probably more references to Alan's issues and condition.  But of course it is ok for him to make reference to this, but cruel when others do. 

In actuality, i made less specific reference to this than he has.

Quote:
See the narcissistic psychopath.

This is about as extreme demonization as one can partake in.  For those who may not know, a true psychopath completely lacks conscience, completely lacks felt empathy, and are about as selfish and separative as one can get. 

In metaphysical/spiritual terms, they have, or almost have completely cut themselves off from Source's Light and Love, and have chosen to exist purely in what some call "ego".

They are fairly rare. All the research that i've seen, estimates between 1% to 4% of the general population, and about 20% of prison population.

They are almost always, strongly atheistic beneath whatever masks they may project.  Research has shown them to be almost exclusively focused on the things of the earth, such as food, sex, money, status, material things, material power and influence, etc.  There is no room in their minds and psyches for things like higher philosophy, metaphysics, spirituality (things that i've been obsessed with since 13).  In other words, they almost completely focus within their 1st and 2nd Centers (aka "Chakras").

Occasionally they can be found among religious authority positions like ordained Priests or the like within a larger institution such as say the Catholic types.  Also "Gurus", and cult leaders is another place to find them.  This has nothing to do with their personal beliefs, but their attraction to power and influence over others, and traditionally, religious authority was a means to such.  As religious authority and power wanes, so will their involvement in such. 

I would suggest to you 1796 that your need to extremely demonize a fellow poster that you have never met in person, and in reality, know little about, says far more about you and your lack of light, than it does me. 

As to what exactly it says about you, that is best for you to try to figure out on your own. I will give you a clue--projection of one's own repressed/suppressed unconscious shadow might be part of it.

I'm a convenient target for you, because i have stood up to you, i have called you out on your b.s. b.s. and because i do on average have an unusual degree of attunement to PUL of late. While i'm not yet at the level of my Teacher, and you're probably a bit more intune than the Pharisees, etc. This is a similar reason/situation of why the Pharisee's had such a strong compulsion to extremely demonize the Teacher. 

They called him all sorts of extreme things from saying he was possessed, crazy, evil.  They said that he gets his power and knowledge from Satan.

They were projecting their own repressed, unconscious shadow onto him, and because he had no shadow--lack of Light within, and his powerful, pure Light hurt them because on some level it reminded them of what they lacked, how far off course they were, how filled with pain and suffering they were, and how unhappy they were as compared to him who was filled with joy much of the time, they felt such a strong compulsion to tear him down, to attach to him what they were within. 

With all that said, i do not think of you as a psychopath, and wouldn't label you as such.  But i do think that you need to not talk the talk so much, and learn much better how to walk the walk

People attuned to PUL more consistently than not, don't go around basely accusing and attaching such negative, extreme, fixed labels to others unless there is A LOT of repeat, clear evidence to do so.  I have never accused anyone i've interacted with on the internet as a true and complete psychopath. 

The only person that i've known, and am completely sure that is a true psychopath, is my step father, which is part of the reason why i started to research this subject to begin with.  My step father has been to prison, at least 3 times that i'm aware of, for major fraud. He lied to my mother constantly, and while she was dying of cancer, cheated on her with one of her friends/acquaintances.  He was a cold, angry, borderline violent man when i lived with him, and almost everyday i experienced extreme stress dealing with his anger, immaturity, lying.

He is truly a lost soul that didn't/doesn't care about others and his effect on others.  A true blue psychopath that lacks conscience, felt empathy and any belief in ethics. 

I have not always acted out of Love while on this site, i have made mistakes, and have even gone through a couple periods of uncenteredness and extremism, but people that have been on this site for a long time, know that i'm far from being a psychopath, because my consistent, overall interaction/behavior as been more positive and constructive than not, though i'm not afraid to impersonally challenge other's belief systems (which sometimes irks people).

But it seems that you, Gman, and Rondele have a strong compulsion and tendency to engage in ad hominem attacks--probably because you all seem to lack the ability to impersonally and holistically logically debate well. Lacking that, you must resort to name calling, and all manners of personal insults and put downs, both direct and indirect.

It's basically a form of insecurity, and the same reason why kids in school, or adults, engage in bullying of others.  They're insecure and deep down, suffering, and being so, to feel some temporary power (and distraction from their own suffering), they try to tear down others. 

Well worth watching, though more about the issue of sarcasm overall:  People that often engage in the above, also tend to like and engage a lot in sarcasm, or what the person in the video refers to as "scarcasm".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT6NA4iwu4g

No one will actually read through such a long posts Justin, try to be more concise and to the point

Grant

IP Logged

Grant_Silver

USA
Reply #50 - May 2nd, 2016 at 1:04am

Quote:
  Well, it's official 1796, you've just won yourself a brand new "Jump to Conclusions" mat and game (ode to a comedy i like, called Office Space).

But seriously, you're so off base in your assumptions and interpretations, i don't even know where to begin. 

First, there is a difference between "Jewish" and "Hebrew/Hebraic".   Jewish is a group term based on religion and shared, core religious beliefs. 

Hebrew refers specifically to a group of Semitic people's that originated in the Middle East. It's a term of primarily ethnicity.  While i'm sure the Celts, Romans, Greeks, and what not, mixed it up there and injected some genetics that very occasionally express reddish hair, it's far, far from being common among the people that have been living in the region continuously for many generations. 

These Semitic people and genetics, has become rarer in Israel in the last 6 decades, because there has been such an influx immigration of Jewish people from all kinds of genetic backgrounds--much of Eastern Euro descent especially and to a lesser extent Western Euro.

The original Hebraic people of the region, physically and genetically resemble much more closely the Palestinians and other close neighbors than they do their Jewish migrant cousins. 

In any case, red hair/pigment is the most rare one in the world.  It is especially uncommon among certain ethnicity's like the original Hebraic and general Semetic population.  It's even more uncommon among Sub Saharan African peoples/ethnicity and Asiatic for some examples.

Alan referred to me as "Hebrew", i primarily said that i was not of Hebrew descent, and i also clarified that i'm ALSO not of Jewish connection either.  Hebrews aka people of strong, direct Semitic descent, that look like me are going to be extremely rare.  There are Jewish people that share these kinds of looks, because well, people that fall under the Jewish umbrella have become involved with virtually every ethnicity on the planet.  There are Jewish black people, Jewish oriental people, Celtic looking Jewish people, etc, etc.  There is quite a large Jewish population in Ethiopia.

If Alan was being sarcastic about this reference, i didn't pick up on that.  I took him on face value, when he referred to me as "Hebrew".   

Maybe learn the actual real terms and meanings before nitpicking and arguing semantics. I have never spoken of Jewish or Hebrew people in a derogatory way here. I don't lump people all together based on some material grouping or unimportant category.  I went to my Jewish friend's wedding and wore a Yamaka.

I have no room for hate in my heart of anyone, let alone an entire people.  Even with my step father who made my life a living hell from age 8 to 20, i constantly counseled my grandparents, who hated him and spoke ill of him often even when he was out of the scene, i would say, "It is better to let it and him go, and forgive him. I have forgiven him, and he did much worse to me."

Quote:
And I do not say you are a narcissist because you take any opportunity to affectionately describe your physical appearance* (for that would just be a symptom of the condition),...

*(My addition of underline). I've been on this forum for about 11 years, and have referred to my looks, maybe 2 or 3 times total, and within specific context.  You're really grasping at straws here.  Truth and truthfulness doesn't seem to be an ideal of yours of late.  Neither is logic, reason, or rationality.

Re: the Earth changes and what i wrote--i'm pretty sure i addressed and explained this before in greater context, but i will do it again. 

There is a spiritual awakening happening in and to this world. This spiritual awakening or quickening is progressively getting stronger and stronger as time goes by.  There are a few things hindering the more complete transformation of this world.  One is the old guard, that likes and is continuing the same old, same old.  These are instrumental in creating wars, blocking of alternative, cleaner energies, taking advantage of poor and disenfranchised peoples around the world, promoting/fostering harmful and limiting beliefs and focuses (such as materialism is a source of happiness/fulfillment) etc, etc.

These folks, of different ethnicity's, and not just Hebraic descent by any means, really like material power and control.  They live for it, and spend every moment trying to get more in various forms, whether it be money, status, social influence, etc. 

Because they do have so much money and connection in this world, they have a very strong influence on what happens materially in this world. They are very involved with the political and governmental systems of the world, as well as the monetary, mainstream media, etc. 

They like things the way they are--they do not want to see this world spiritually transform to the New Earth and New Heaven that Yeshua talked about, and which people from Bob Monroe, Howard Storm, Rosalind McKnight, and many others (especially those that experienced a NDE), including myself, have seen as a probability for humanity. 

When i say they need to be and will be taken out, i don't mean they will be killed.  I mean that which their power and influence is based on, will crumble before their eyes.  Their power and influence is most based on money.   

If there is a complete collapse of the economy and/or technology (electrical grids etc), then paper money/currency will lose much of it's value/importance. People will become much more concerned with basic necessities like food, clean water, and shelter. People will have to form socially integrated and sharing oriented communities just to survive. 

The power of the old guard, will largely go up in smoke. It is then that Yeshua and Co can and will complete the spiritual transformation that this world is finally ready for, after many thousands of years of ignorance, brutality, deception, and mass selfishness. 

As far as death, i imagine if there is a full collapse, that a lot of people will die.  Bruce Moen talks about this in a couple of his books when he talks about the Earth changes.  The ET group that he helped, told him that many humans at one point will leave en masse around the same time.

However, chances are, that less of these super rich will die as compared to the average person, because many of the former have access to huge underground bunkers and vast saved resources such as food, water, fuel, and survival equipment. 

And to be sure, when this culminates, they will try to more fully take over, but they won't be able to.

Many people are becoming sick of the way this world is.  A world where things like human trafficking not only exists, but thrives. A world where our own leaders commit atrocities like 9/11 for self gain. A world where corruption runs rampant in the highest levels of government.  A world that lives in darkness on many levels and in many forms. 

People will start to become more discriminating about the kinds of people that they allow become leaders and directors among them.  People in the near future will become careful to screen out these psychopathic types as to not allow them to gain so much power and influence.

This kind of Love based world, is the world that i wish to see unfold. This is why i came here, and why many of us service types have come here, to help facilitate this great awakening. 

That is what i meant and do mean about them being taken out.  Taken out of the equation, no longer such a hindering variable and active influence. Eventually similar will happen with the negative ET group--they too may lose their influence in this world and be taken out of the equation.  Do i mean that they will all die--nope, not at all.   

You read darkness in, because of your own lack of light.  You have a need to project it onto others, and i have often played the role of scapegoat to my brothers and sisters in this life.  Ever since i became involved with others, especially in a group way, i've experienced this.  Since kindergarten, i've experienced the projection of those lacking in Love and awareness. 

Why, because i came here from the Light, and have known it since little.  How many 4 year old boys, when asked what they want to be when they grow up, reply (insistently) a doctor to everyone, everywhere, and that they'll always be there for anyone, because they were so filled with empathy and awareness of our interconnection, and could literally feel all the suffering around them and the only desire was to help alleviate that.  How many 13 yr old boys become obsessed with finding out the answers to the deepest questions in life, such as the nature of the deeper reality, the nature of God, the power and role of Universal Love, whether humans live more than once, start meditating, etc.

For this "crime" of having come here from far beyond this system, is why i experienced constant bullying from K to 12 from some of my peers, every year, and in every different school and when not actively bullied, otherwise ignored or ostracized.  Because i came in innocent, pure hearted, acutely aware of and concerned about others and what is important in life. 

And this silly forum witch hunt, is naught but a continuation of this weird polarization/shadow projection.  As i attune more and more to Source and PUL, it will become ever more intense, and will lead to my early death which my spouse has dreamt of several times.   

For, truly, as the Teacher taught, when you truly follow in his footsteps (and i don't mean by calling self a "Christian", but by living in a Christ like way), you will become hated and despised by this world and those overly intune with and attached to same. Ironically in today's times, some of the latter call themselves "Christians".  These do not know the meaning of the term.

This will only change, when the world transforms and becomes more Christ like itself.

It is the same reason why some of you react the irrational way you react to Albert and feel the need to personally attack him, because he too came into this world from far beyond this system and from the Light, close to the core of Source. 

This polarization of the fear levels, is what led to the Teachers trial, torture and death.  Guilty of naught but purity, innocence, and Love, but even more so than Albert or i.

Those who truly Love Christ and who are true Christians whatever their specific beliefs are, or aren't, or what labels they identify with, welcome these changes because it means the spiritual transformation of the world.

This is the meaning of the conversation between He/She, whom IS Yeshua in human form/likeness, and Bob Monroe about a plan to unite humanity, and to which Bob correctly guessed would involve the world "being in pretty rough shape".  But only materially, and only for a short time. 

Those who fear, or dislike hearing the truth about this, do know yet know Christ within or without.  They love themselves and their body comforts and attachments more than they love others, Source, the Oneness, and real spirituality.  For real spirituality is all about others and alleviating psychological and spiritual suffering, which comes from error and lack of Love (and whether within or without). 

I do not read such long-long posts and will give you a miss in future

Grant

IP Logged

Reply #51 - May 2nd, 2016 at 7:30am

1 Corinthians 12:3
"Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God says, "Jesus is accursed"; and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except by the Holy Spirit."

1 John 2:22
“Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist - denying the Father and the Son.”

IP Logged

Grant_Silver

USA
Reply #52 - May 2nd, 2016 at 3:45pm

1796 wrote on May 2nd, 2016 at 7:30am:
"Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God says, "Jesus is accursed"; and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except by the Holy Spirit."

“Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist - denying the Father and the Son.”

Spot on, bulls eye!

Grant

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #53 - May 2nd, 2016 at 3:51pm

Alan in the guise of Grant, i thought you left? 

IP Logged

Reply #54 - May 3rd, 2016 at 7:44am

1796 wrote on May 2nd, 2016 at 7:30am:

The above quotes, and many like them in the new testament, can be a puzzle, can even seem illogical.

How can it be possible that being able or not being able to speak certain words can reveal someone's soul?

Cannot people lie? Can they not deceive?

And aren't words just words anyway?

Can not a person say one thing, while their heart be something else?

Could it possibly be true that words like "Jesus" actually catch in the throat of those who are seemingly good but actually treacherous?

Could it possibly be true that those who are treacherous, who do not have the Spirit of Love within them, even though they claim to be practitioners of love, and even if they claim to be followers of Jesus, cannot bring themselves to credit Jesus by name, or to say anything good about Christianity and the Church?

If the above quotes, and others in the bible that state or support the same message, are true, if they are in fact laws, then they cannot be true just because they are.

There has to be workings to them, a machinery to them, a means by which they work.

If such quotes are true, then how might it be that they are true?      

And furthermore, if such quotes are true, and if we could understand how and why they are true, then how much easier and stronger would be our faith? 

IP Logged

Ambivalent
Ex Member

Reply #55 - May 3rd, 2016 at 12:39pm

1796, I have called Jesus an astral thought form created by the energy of its believers, but have not read anyone in the forum writing that Jesus is accursed.

Saying Jesus is Lord by the Holy Spirit & Jesus is the Christ, what does this mean?

IP Logged

Reply #56 - May 3rd, 2016 at 6:08pm

Quote:
1796, I have called Jesus an astral thought form created by the energy of its believers, but have not read anyone in the forum writing that Jesus is accursed.

Saying Jesus is Lord by the Holy Spirit & Jesus is the Christ, what does this mean?

Yes, what do they mean? What does it mean to say Jesus is Lord and Saviour?
Lord or what? Saviour from what?
Any ideas?

(Re accursed. The word accursed here is not used in its common modern usage referring to being dominated by something evil like a spell. I am not good at languages. And every word that exists is a generalisation, or gets used as.  I think the Greek is ΑΝΑΘΕΜΑ, meaning to damn or cast away. As I understand it, late medieval English curs meant to seethe or spill over with anger, or to wish harm. It seems the Greek could also have been translated as loathed, despised, or considered evil. (???) Others might like to check that out, and offer thoughts.)

IP Logged

Grant_Silver

USA
Reply #57 - May 6th, 2016 at 10:49am

Quote:

I do not believe you because you are lying!

Test.

Write below Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour Period!

Grant

IP Logged

Grant_Silver

USA
Reply #58 - May 6th, 2016 at 10:53am

Quote:
  Alan in the guise of Grant, i thought you left? 

You have absolutely no idea or concept who I am, however, I saw some of Alans posts and could not agree with him more when it came to your $&&%#@**&#$ N/R/I

I THINK I MIGHT HAVE JOINED THE FORUM LONG BEFORE ALAN DID.

I thought you were banned, if you are still a member, then like many other long time members, I WILL PROMPTLY DELETE MY ACCOUNT

Grant

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.